April 18, 2024, 01:46:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 302579 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: March 04, 2008, 12:16:23 AM »

I think a Wever is the other man involved in the
arrest with Farro in Florida.
Wever, the minister of health, was arrested in a house of prostitution in Venezuela.

Isn't it Booshi or David who is the Health Minister.
That is who was at the Ho house and got into a fight
and left without paying his bill.

Rules in Aruba say that you can't be a minister if you carry
on like a wayward son.

Booshi Wever

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #461 on: March 04, 2008, 12:20:27 AM »

Hi all,

Well it is not over till Natalee is send home.

XTC DNA area may hold many mystery...
The parked Hour Pendulum is now set in motion.
Several Guillotine are being sharpen.
when the Hour Pendulum reach 240 swing the auto Guillotine will fall.
the foundation of babylon will be shake.

To be continue..

Lala, What is 240 swings of the Hour Pendalum?.

I knew it!!  Caps is really Shango! LOL  Just kidding.  What is really scary is I actually think I understand him. 

I'm not sure Lala's saw this Magnolia, my thoughts are that it means 10 days.  I've not had as much Shango unleashed as Lala's has though, so I will bow to her interpretation if she does not agree.

It scared me....I thought it meant 240 days and that seems so long.
I like 10 days much better.
me too, I hope we're right! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: March 04, 2008, 12:21:04 AM »

Bladerunner - nice find!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: March 04, 2008, 12:24:18 AM »

Candelaria "Booshi" Wever is the Minister of Immigration, MEP.  Apparently, he and Rudy Croes do not get along well.  http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/06/16/amigoe-rudy-croes-angry-with-wever-due-to-dimas-the-discontent-in-aruba-continues/

Candelaria "Booshi" Wever has been accused of being drunk and fighting in a strip club in Punto Fijo, Venezuela.  Diario published an article exposing this and was promptly sued by Minister Wever.  http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/08/31/aruba-minister-booshi-wever-%E2%80%98if-i-loose-the-case-i-will-step-down%E2%80%99-minister-wever-denies-having-been-in-a-strip-club-that-night/

Another Diario article:

Diario 01/09/2007:

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/1/9/

He reportedly paid 250 thousand dollars for his liberty in Venezuela. CANDELARIO WEVER CAUGHT WITH 3 AND A HALF KILO’S OF COCAINE AND 250 THOUSAND DOLLARS.

ORANJESTAD (AAN) — For a few months now there have been strong rumors circulating that a person from Aruba would have been arrested in the exterior / a foreign country where he would have been found with lots of thousands of dollars and also a few kilo’s of an illegal substance, drugs.

Because this information kept circulating and ”persisting” and there was a lot of speculation regarding who would be involved, some figuring out and investigations had to have been done to find out in which country of the region the Aruban in question had been detained and what he had in his possesion that got him in trouble with the law.

After a few months a name began circulating and that’s also why questions were asked regarding a certain Candelario Wever of Aruba who would’ve been involved.

This is about a Candelario Wever who had been caught with a few hundred thousands dollars and a few kilo’s of cocaine, but how many Candelario Wever’s are there on Aruba and who was this Candelario Wever who supposedly works as an adviser or assistant at a certain government department?

After intense investigation, foreign documents arrived on which reads a serious case of bribery in which this Candelario Wever of Aruba was involved.

Like the readers can read today on these foreign documents, it is apparent on October 15th 2006 in Venezuela, two police officers caught three people, Macho, Hector and a Candelario Wever whom were in possesion of 3 and a half kilo’s of cocaine.

According to these documents, the Candelario Wever of Dutch nationality, identified himself with documents, as Assistant Adviser of the Minister of Health in Aruba (in this document it says ”Araba” but this must be ”Aruba”).

The two other persons would’ve remained in custody while the Candelario Wever would have managed to free himself with 250,000 Dollars!!!

A criminal investigation is reportedly being done against the two police officers in Venezuela for accusations of bribery, violation of rules of the deparment of justice and also they are reportedly under investigation for extortion.

This is a very serious case and the moment has come when light must be shed on who this certain Candelario Wever is who has identified himself in Venezuela as Assistant Adviser of the Minister of Health of Aruba, when he was caught together with the other two persons with three and a half kilo’s of cocaine and 250,000 dollars.

In Aruba everybody knows a Candelario Wever, whom is Booshi Wever, but as minister and not as any kind of assistand to the Ministry of Health and that’s also why this deal must be clarified, whether there are people misusing names of government employees or officials of Aruba and so putting both the government of Aruba as the minister in charge of the ministry of health in a negative light.

Because the case took place in a country outside the kingdom of the netherlands where a dutch citizen was detained related to three and a half kilo’s of cocaine and also 250,000 US dollars, the department of external relations of The Netherlands will have to do an investigation to figure out whom this Dutchman carrying the name Candelario Wever is and how he could’ve gotten his liberty with 250,000 dollars and where this money could’ve come from.

It is not known whether authorities in Venezuela alerted Dutch Authorities about this case or if they are going to seek the arrest of this Candelario Wever, who presented himself as a government official of Aruba, via Interpol.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: March 04, 2008, 12:25:53 AM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/915059.stm

Thursday, 7 September, 2000, 18:40 GMT 19:40 UK
Drug submarine found in Colombia

Police say the workmanship is of high quality

Police in Colombia say they have found a half-built submarine in a warehouse in a suburb of the capital Bogota.
Police chief General Luis Ernesto Gilibert said Russian documents were found alongside the partially-completed vessel.

This is huge - we're talking about being able to load up to 200 tonnes of cocaine in this submarine

US Drug Enforcement Agency 
He said the 30 metre (100ft) vessel would have been capable of carrying huge quantities of cocaine or heroin.

He speculated that, once completed, the submarine would have been disassembled and taken by lorry to to Colombia's Pacific or Caribbean coast.

When police raided the warehouse in the suburb of Facatativa they found the building equipped with closed-circuit cameras but devoid of people.

High quality

Instead there was the startling sight of a sophisticated submarine under construction.

"It was between 30% and 40% complete and had its engine room ready," General Gilibert said.

"The technology is advanced and the workmanship of high quality."

The sub was nearly half complete

The Russian documents at the site led police to speculate that the Russian mafia or Russian technicians were involved in its construction.

Bogota is landlocked and lies 2,250 metres (7,500 ft) above sea level, but is a source of high-quality building materials - which may explain why it was chosen as a submarine boatyard.

Submarines have been used by Columbian drug smugglers before - in 1997 two mini-subs were seized off the Caribbean port of Santa Marta.

Huge

But this submarine is a much bigger vessel.

"In 32 years I've never seen anything like this," said Leo Arreguin, the US Drug Enforcement Administration director in Colombia.

"This is huge. We're talking about being able to load up to 200 tonnes of cocaine in this submarine."

Mr Arreguin said documents discovered at the site showed that two Americans may also have been involved, but did not elaborate.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: March 04, 2008, 12:28:04 AM »

Silverfox

Post of the Day

That is why it is good to have the best operatives in these places, because they can inform the WH about what is going to go down and it would have to be proven to Persist.,they were in danger,  ie the VP plane around, etc.  Don't you recon?
J/b

We have spent enormous amounts of money in the fight against drugs in colombia and our intelligence is excellent. They are even more of a Allie now because of the emergence of this madman Chavez. However if the Persistence was in danger of any kind AF2 wouldn't be landing in Aruba but a f16 would. AF2 landing has to be for diplomatic reasons and precautionary measures if something did happen.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 12:31:55 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: March 04, 2008, 12:29:29 AM »

Silverfox

Post of the Day

Just one thing though related to the premise that Persistence had accidently mapped a post office network: Given your hypothesis that this post office network could help bring down Chavez, and the fact that it was well known the ship was using sophisticated sonar off Aruba, don't you think that the ship would have been "intercepted" in some way in order for that information to never be collected?

That traget is where the panter also park. Handiscap sign says no parking. The parking spot was left open.

The scanner boat parket in a handicap space and thats what happend.

Also the VIP plane is in AUA Driveway but VIP took normal plane to COL. plane safe in Garage AUA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #467 on: March 04, 2008, 12:32:23 AM »

Well, here's certainly some wonderful news.  Bet Carpe can capture it for us, too!

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3456742/_Moeder_Natalee__te_gast_bij_Jensen__.html?p=1,2

Moeder Natalee Holloway te gast bij Jensen

HILVERSUM - Beth Twitty, de moeder van op de Aruba verdwenen tiener Natalee Holloway, is dinsdagavond te gast in het televisieprogramma Jensen!. Voor het eerst na de spraakmakende uitzending van Peter R. de Vries geeft ze op de Nederlandse televisie haar reactie op de bekentenissen van Joran van der Sloot, aldus RTL maandag.

Beth Twitty the mother of missing teenager Natalee Holloway. will be Tuesday as guest in TV show Jensen. For the first time after the show from Peter R. de Vries she gives to  Dutch TV a reaction to the confession from Joran van der Sloot, said RTL monday.

Tegen presentator Robert Jensen vertelt ze over de schadeclaim die ze gaat indien bij Joran van der Sloot wegens de emotionele schade die ze heeft geleden. Ook gaat ze in op de gebeurtenissen nadat de mediagekte losbarstte en de zoektocht naar haar dochter, die op 30 mei 2005 verdween.

She wukk talk to announcer Robert Jensen about the civil lawsuit against Joran van der Sloot, what he has done emotionally to her. Also she will be talking about the media that is following the case and about the search to her daughter, that was missing on May 30, 2005.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Het beste van Windows, nu ook online. Deel jouw wereld met Windows Live. Download nu.

I have my eyeball on it, Anna. Thanks for the heads up!

> Coming soon to a YOU TUBE screen near you!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: March 04, 2008, 12:35:04 AM »

Last Updated: Friday, 3 October, 2003, 15:25 GMT 16:25 UK 

Cocaine washes ashore in Portugal

Police have recovered hundreds of kilos of cocaine lying in watertight bags along beaches south of Lisbon.
The bags began washing ashore on Wednesday evening and more than 400 kilos of the drug have now been found by police and coast guards.

It may have been jettisoned at sea by smugglers fearing detection or broken loose from underwater moorings.

The cocaine, thought to be worth millions of euros, was packed in green bags carrying a Christmas Tree symbol.

Each bag contained 1.2 kilograms of pure cocaine.

It was found along beaches stretching some 60 kilometres around the town of Sines.

The area lies in Alentejo, the country's most sparsely populated province.

The authorities stepped up patrols in the area in September after noticing suspicious movements of ships.

Illegal shipments of hashish and tobacco have washed up on local beaches in the past.

Police with sniffer dogs were still searching the beaches on Friday.

Imagine that...

Now they have to put a hold on the investment plans...A new Key is needed
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #469 on: March 04, 2008, 12:35:34 AM »

Silverfox

Post of the Day

Just one thing though related to the premise that Persistence had accidently mapped a post office network: Given your hypothesis that this post office network could help bring down Chavez, and the fact that it was well known the ship was using sophisticated sonar off Aruba, don't you think that the ship would have been "intercepted" in some way in order for that information to never be collected?

That traget is where the panter also park. Handiscap sign says no parking. The parking spot was left open.

The scanner boat parket in a handicap space and thats what happend.

Also the VIP plane is in AUA Driveway but VIP took normal plane to COL. plane safe in Garage AUA

What was once a fuzzy picture of these events now becomes so much more focused.  Obviously lots of "top level" operations going on...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #470 on: March 04, 2008, 12:35:34 AM »

Thanks Carpe You're the Best! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: March 04, 2008, 12:37:57 AM »

Thanks Carpe You're the Best! 

Ain't that the truth.... I don't even worry about dvr anymore cause I know Carpe is gonna post it ....

Thanks Carpe!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: March 04, 2008, 12:42:06 AM »

Police have recovered hundreds of kilos of cocaine lying in watertight bags along beaches south of Lisbon.
The bags began washing ashore on Wednesday evening and more than 400 kilos of the drug have now been found by police and coast guards.

It may have been jettisoned at sea by smugglers fearing detection or broken loose from underwater moorings.

The cocaine, thought to be worth millions of euros, was packed in green bags carrying a Christmas Tree symbol.

It was found along beaches stretching some 60 kilometres around the town of Sines.

The authorities stepped up patrols in the area in September after noticing suspicious movements of ships.

Illegal shipments of hashish and tobacco have washed up on local beaches in the past.

Imagine that...

Hell, I better watch myself the next time I'm thirsty and ask for some Coke on the beach.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: March 04, 2008, 12:42:46 AM »

Even people with just a tiny part of the action are millionaires and live like Kings in Aruba and elsewhere from the Cocaine trade. It is enormous and the cocaine primarily comes from one part of the World. Remember in the 80's one of the richest guys in the World was Pablo Escobar.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 12:46:02 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: March 04, 2008, 12:43:28 AM »

Imagine that...

Hell, I better watch myself the next time I'm thirsty and ask for some Coke on the beach.

LMAO....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: March 04, 2008, 12:43:59 AM »

Finally caught up and now I need a break ...nite Monkeys!!

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #476 on: March 04, 2008, 12:45:38 AM »

Goodnight everyone!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: March 04, 2008, 12:47:26 AM »

Good Night TM and Pinkbanana!

In God We Trust!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: March 04, 2008, 12:47:30 AM »

Hi all,

Well it is not over till Natalee is send home.

XTC DNA area may hold many mystery...
The parked Hour Pendulum is now set in motion.
Several Guillotine are being sharpen.
when the Hour Pendulum reach 240 swing the auto Guillotine will fall.
the foundation of babylon will be shake.

To be continue..

Lala, What is 240 swings of the Hour Pendalum?.

I knew it!!  Caps is really Shango! LOL  Just kidding.  What is really scary is I actually think I understand him. 

I'm not sure Lala's saw this Magnolia, my thoughts are that it means 10 days.  I've not had as much Shango unleashed as Lala's has though, so I will bow to her interpretation if she does not agree.

Yes, I think 10 days for things to play out is how I understand it...we will just have to be patient and wait and see what happens.  I am doing graduate studies now in Shango.  It is really hard but I am sure I can ace my exams.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: March 04, 2008, 12:50:01 AM »

I bet You Can Lala's! 

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.