April 26, 2024, 06:05:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 302981 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: March 04, 2008, 08:21:42 AM »

Rob......Thanks for posting that...an interesting side note...Ernesto Arambatzis appears to have fallen off of the radar...a domestic violence case on 2007....I wonder where he is if not in Miami?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: March 04, 2008, 08:22:43 AM »

good analysis silverfox. would also explain paulus' apparent belief that he could game the system.

Welcome to the cage where we start the day like this:    and end the day like

this:   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: March 04, 2008, 08:23:24 AM »

Bearly,
Makes as much sense as anything else has lately.  I agree that Joran gets personal and graphic in an attempt to make himself believable, at least it does in his own mind.  He also parrots things his parents have told him like not to have sex without a condom in an further attempt to convince them he is telling the truth.  Plays them like a violin.

jmo

I guess I'm just not one for the grand conspiracies involving everybody on the island.  For me, it's still a very simple crime committed by a garden variety punk.  Joran and Paulus did it.

As Frank used to say No Sloot, No Justice.  I still adhere to that line of thought.

Getting a headache, too.  Maybe BUI is the way to go after all.

I agree with this only I include the Kalpoe brothers.Sometimes it seem's they are diminishing from the crime by laying low and I'd like to see them front and center where they ought to be.Joran,Kalpoe's, and Paulas,the major players..I also don't believe Natalee is in the water.It's my opinion she was in the dump and probably what's left of her,still is....All this drug business is just side tracking.Like my Dad used to say,making mountains out of mole hills,,JMO of course..

I haven't forgotten about K2 or Paulie the Perve. 

The reason the dump keeps coming back to me is because , IIRC, when Patrick asks where she is, Joran doesn't say-in the ocean.  He says the ocean is big.  That sent off so many alarms for me, I thought the fire department would show up.

Oh my gosh what a hoot you are.. Paulie the perve..What a fantastic name for him..I'd laugh if it wasn't so dog gone profound.Paulie the perve..Oh my gosh!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: March 04, 2008, 08:27:11 AM »

Rob......Thanks for posting that...an interesting side note...Ernesto Arambatzis appears to have fallen off of the radar...a domestic violence case on 2007....I wonder where he is if not in Miami?

Morning Mum, I guess I'm one of those nuts that believes Mos when he says it's just the main suspects and no one else. LOL.

I don't think Ernesto is involved in any way... but I could certainly be wrong and I'm just speculating.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: March 04, 2008, 08:30:56 AM »

If Natalee's remains have been recovered ... somebody need to tell Tim Miller.  As of February 27, 2008 ... Tim's impression was that there were 169 targets which still needed to be searched.

Janet

+++++++++++

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 27, 2008

MILLER: The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA and when we located that it looked like more than just a piece of cloth and I mean we, we felt as though we seen a skull in there. We got the Aruba authorities involved, they felt there was something in there, we dove on it and the thing is that's only 1 of over 170 targets out there we still have to investigate, so we've got a lot of work ahead of us.

Transcript - Heli (RU)

Maybe we aren't allowed to know just yet.  Maybe they need more confirmation.

I don't believe they have found Natalee's remains. I see and visit with Beth's Mom at least once a week, usually more, and she could not keep that secret. There are plenty or real mysteries with which to deal. It would be great though. I have a feeling that Beth would be with her Mom if that had happened as well.
I also don't think they found Natalee's remains but why would they even bother sending those 6 images to the FBI unless something was found?

I thought they sent them to verify if the findings could be related in anyway to Natalee
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: March 04, 2008, 08:31:03 AM »

Good Morning,

My *feelings* on this Mr. Farro are ~ he is a straggler from the North Valle Cartel. When the major round up occurred last summer and fall it was divulged that the Cartel had over 1500 business entities. Many in Miami and Oranjestad.

Someone was running the nuts and bolts of that operation, maybe that was Mr. Farro. jmo

Grande did a lot of research on the North Valle Cartel and "Plain View". This is not new for most of us, but since we have new members, I'm posting it again.

<snip>

I hope this isn't what is meant by Joran being hidden in plain view or did he mean hidden through the efforts of those in Plain View.

I believe in miracles!
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: March 04, 2008, 08:32:32 AM »

good analysis silverfox. would also explain paulus' apparent belief that he could game the system.

this:   

barely, thanks for the welcome, but i never really left. i was here in the pre-barfdoll days.  just way under the radar.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: March 04, 2008, 08:44:26 AM »

I think most of us for most of our lives have always known about the Columbian drug cartels and the movement of drugs from there.We have spent billions of dollars trying to stop it but to no avail.It seems to me if Paulas called in a favor which is very likely he did,finding the remains of Natalee would be a lost cause.Why take her out into 90 feet of water when they have full capability of taking her out so deep  it would be impossible to ever find her.Why stop at 90 when they could go further out into the thousands depth?This is what makes no sense to me..At 90 she could be found,deeper,not so..Yoran in the confession tapes say's Dumped her,*dump,dump,dump*..Sometimes the obvious stays right under our noses.I think it all went South here..

Dave: That’s coming from Chief Dompig himself.

Abrams: So the chief is telling you to look in a particular area.
Do you want to tell us where generally or how he is coming up with these areas?

Dave: Well, of course it’s no secret now. He indicated we needed to center our effort and time in the ocean and that’s what we are doing.

Abrams: Why haven’t the Aruba authorities looked in these areas?

Dave: Well, I don’t think they have the capabilities of doing what we’re trying to do. We’ve got some people from the Unites States in that have sonar search capabilities and the Aruba authorities don’t. So, that’s what we’re doing.

Abrams: How long are you going to stay there Dave?

Dave: Well, I’m scheduled to go back Thursday. In fact, Tim Miller and I came over here to plan a search for the dump area. After we met with the police authorities, we were redirected to search out in the ocean. I’ve extended my trip now by seven more days. I intend to come back possibly by Thursday, who knows? I think Texas Equusearch is going to stay to the end.

Abrams: Dave good luck, it sounds like chief Dompig certainly hasn’t given up on this. He sounds like he’s ready to haul Deepak right back in there.

Dave: I don’t believe any of us are going to give up. So, it’s a matter of we’re going to see it to the end.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/10/25/dave-holloway-yes-for-the-first-time-we-have-gotten-some-guidance-on-what-areas-to-focus-our-search-efforts-on/

We all know for sure Dompig has had the best intentions from the start,right? Redirect,redirect,redirect..That's exactly what happened.Dave was way to close to finding Natalee way back then..Sad  Just my opinion of course..

Part of me agrees with you.  On the other hand, when Beth feels something strongly in her gut about her daughter, I want to go with that, too.  I haven't known her to be wrong--I am not talking about what she thinks happened, but her gut feelings. 

I wouldn't throw efforts in either place away. 

You are absolutely right, those guys couldn't give a direction that would help Beth to save their lives.  If it was green, they would tell her it was red, they have to continually mess with her head.  It's a good thing they make them tough in Alabama.

I believe in miracles!
Castaglance
Scared Monkey

Aruba ia a ludicrous delusion...

« Reply #528 on: March 04, 2008, 08:45:35 AM »

this:   

remember the Klaas's bus picture?

barely, thanks for the welcome, but i never really left. i was here in the pre-barfdoll days.  just way under the radar.

In pride the wicked hotly pursue the afflicted; Let them be caught in the plots which they have devised. Psalm 7:16
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: March 04, 2008, 08:45:58 AM »

this:   

An original barf doll member?  I am honored to be in your presence.

I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: March 04, 2008, 08:47:18 AM »

What am I missing here? 

High speed submersibles/submarines/go-fast boats have long been used for transportation of cocaine and would seem much more efficient than putting it in a trap weighing hundreds of pounds in a hundred feet of water. 

Not the same thing at all to me but what also does drug trade have to do with finding Natalee?  Have to actually see anything done about drug trafficking in the area to believe it.

Is the idea that Natalee was disposed of by drug traffickers?   

What about Daury/Daddy?

Not following the relevance of any of this but nothing about this disappearance has ever made sense anyway.

Guess I'll just have to wait 240 pendulum swings and see.

Why do I find myself in the Twilight Zone all the time lately?

Unless, Daury is the one who picks up the mail and Joran knows who this is, by hook or by crook, he got Daury to deposit Natalee's body somewhere.  Joran says he has something on Daury.

Hmm that's a thought, Joran did say that, but that would be stupid of Daury to put a body so close to the post office

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: March 04, 2008, 08:47:35 AM »

Has anyone heard anymore about the Patrick television appearance in Aruba?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: March 04, 2008, 08:51:45 AM »

this:   

Yes, I remember that bus.  I never forget anything made by the paws of the amazing Klaas.

Were you on it?

I believe in miracles!
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: March 04, 2008, 08:52:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Holloway mother on Dutch tv chat show
Tuesday 04 March 2008

Beth Twitty, the mother of the missing American teenager Natalee Holloway, is due to appear on the Jensen tv talk show on Tuesday night.

Broadcaster RTL says it will be her first appearance on Dutch tv since crime reporter Peter R de Vries claimed to have solved the mystery of her daughter´s disappearance on the holiday island of Aruba in 2005.

RTL says she will tell talk show host Robert Jensen about the claim for emotional damages she plans to launch against Dutch student Joran van der Sloot.

Van der Sloot was heard on De Vries´ programme admitting he had been with Holloway when she died and saying that a friend disposed of her body.

© DutchNews.nl 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: March 04, 2008, 08:58:08 AM »

What am I missing here? 

High speed submersibles/submarines/go-fast boats have long been used for transportation of cocaine and would seem much more efficient than putting it in a trap weighing hundreds of pounds in a hundred feet of water. 

Not the same thing at all to me but what also does drug trade have to do with finding Natalee?  Have to actually see anything done about drug trafficking in the area to believe it.

Is the idea that Natalee was disposed of by drug traffickers?   

What about Daury/Daddy?

Not following the relevance of any of this but nothing about this disappearance has ever made sense anyway.

Guess I'll just have to wait 240 pendulum swings and see.

Why do I find myself in the Twilight Zone all the time lately?

Unless, Daury is the one who picks up the mail and Joran knows who this is, by hook or by crook, he got Daury to deposit Natalee's body somewhere.  Joran says he has something on Daury.

Hmm that's a thought, Joran did say that, but that would be stupid of Daury to put a body so close to the post office

Not in the real post office, but it could have given him the idea to put her in a trap not on the route.

Another way they could be involved is she was then attached to the submersible to be dumped in deeper waters.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: March 04, 2008, 09:00:39 AM »

Has anyone heard anymore about the Patrick television appearance in Aruba?

Not ignoring you, I just don't know.

I didn't see anyone answer this yet and I just wanted you to know you are not invisible.

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: March 04, 2008, 09:04:01 AM »

I have to admit I'm curious as to what Mos' theory really is.

The latest round of confessions does not met the evidence. So what exactly does Mos think happened to Natalee?

He said she is not alive, and as Frank would say - How does he know? and if he knows, what is his working theory and why is he unable to prove it?

Something is not right here.

If he has a theory, and after almost three years, wouldn't it be better to release that theory in hopes that it will bring someone forward that has knowledge of said theory?

+++

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: March 04, 2008, 09:05:51 AM »

Does anyone know how deep the party boat that Croes inhabited goes out in the Ocean?  Roughly?  Over or under the 90 foot mark?

I believe in miracles!
Castaglance
Scared Monkey

Aruba ia a ludicrous delusion...

« Reply #538 on: March 04, 2008, 09:06:00 AM »

this:   

Yes, I remember that bus.  I never forget anything made by the paws of the amazing Klaas.

Were you on it?
oops I messed that reply up, I wasn't on the bus, yet I was here from the getgo as well I am not very techie with pictures etc.
I'll stick with being a voracious reader, supporter and semi lurker...
I am Thankful for ALL THE MONKEYS and all that they do to keep Natalee in our thoughts and prayers each and every day.

In pride the wicked hotly pursue the afflicted; Let them be caught in the plots which they have devised. Psalm 7:16
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: March 04, 2008, 09:08:44 AM »

Does anyone know how deep the party boat that Croes inhabited goes out in the Ocean?  Roughly?  Over or under the 90 foot mark?

I've been on the Tattoo twice. It kind of hugs the coast and goes to the downtown area and returns to the pier area. The whole trip is about 2 1/2 hours and the Tattoo moves pretty slowly.

The flying fish are kind of interesting though.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.