April 19, 2024, 11:46:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 302623 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: March 04, 2008, 09:12:52 AM »

I have to admit I'm curious as to what Mos' theory really is.

The latest round of confessions does not met the evidence. So what exactly does Mos think happened to Natalee?

He said she is not alive, and as Frank would say - How does he know? and if he knows, what is his working theory and why is he unable to prove it?

Something is not right here.

If he has a theory, and after almost three years, wouldn't it be better to release that theory in hopes that it will bring someone forward that has knowledge of said theory?

His working theory is CYAA.  (Cover your Aruban ass)

If you were not the guy spouting off about protecting the suspect and tourism dollars, you might put it out there.  But if you are not allowed to have a theory and if you don't want to be a chandelier, you don't.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: March 04, 2008, 09:19:06 AM »

If you were not the guy spouting off about protecting the suspect and tourism dollars, you might put it out there.  But if you are not allowed to have a theory and if you don't want to be a chandelier, you don't.

Hi Bearlyhere, right, I get that part. But doesn't he own it to Beth and Dave and the people of Aruba (who are suffering according to some) to at some point explain how he knows Natalee is not alive. I would think that is the least he could do. Whether he tells us or not is one thing, but doesn't the family have a right to know what happened to Natalee. Those are her family members and they have a right to know and a vested interest... as I think they will find out when a civil suit turns that island upside down and inside out.

And if Mos is never going to charge anyone, what difference does it make anyway?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: March 04, 2008, 09:19:55 AM »

good analysis silverfox. would also explain paulus' apparent belief that he could game the system.

Welcome to the cage where we start the day like this:    and end the day like

this:   

remember the Klaas's bus picture?

barely, thanks for the welcome, but i never really left. i was here in the pre-barfdoll days.  just way under the radar.

Yes, I remember that bus.  I never forget anything made by the paws of the amazing Klaas.

Were you on it?
oops I messed that reply up, I wasn't on the bus, yet I was here from the getgo as well I am not very techie with pictures etc.
I'll stick with being a voracious reader, supporter and semi lurker...
I am Thankful for ALL THE MONKEYS and all that they do to keep Natalee in our thoughts and prayers each and every day.

Please don't stop posting.  Everyone messes posts up.  It's a requirement to be allowed to continue in the cage.  I got your message anyway.  I answered it didn't I?  We can all read monkey!

Did you see the post to you the other night?  It was right after you left.

I believe in miracles!
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: March 04, 2008, 09:24:09 AM »

good analysis silverfox. would also explain paulus' apparent belief that he could game the system.

this:   

barely, thanks for the welcome, but i never really left. i was here in the pre-barfdoll days.  just way under the radar.

An original barf doll member?  I am honored to be in your presence.

thx...if we knew then...where this would go?! when beth speaks of a journey, she's not wrong.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: March 04, 2008, 09:26:01 AM »

tonight Beth Holloway:

Peter R. de Vries appearance last night:

this link should work in windows media player

if not link is also here:
http://www.rtl.nl/shows/jensen/home/index.xml

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: March 04, 2008, 09:28:02 AM »

Hi Bearlyhere, right, I get that part. But doesn't he own it to Beth and Dave and the people of Aruba (who are suffering according to some) to at some point explain how he knows Natalee is not alive. I would think that is the least he could do. Whether he tells us or not is one thing, but doesn't the family have a right to know what happened to Natalee. Those are her family members and they have a right to know and a vested interest... as I think they will find out when a civil suit turns that island upside down and inside out.

And if Mos is never going to charge anyone, what difference does it make anyway?

Hi Rob,
  I was under the assumption that Beth is confident she already knows what happened to Natalee.She even said she is at peace knowing now.I haven't seen that reply from Dave so don't know what he thinks.You're right,Mos owes them an explanation but then again,so did all the others before him and yet here we are today.Just out of curiosity,how will a civil suit turn the island upside down and inside out?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: March 04, 2008, 09:28:10 AM »

update~
Colombia accused Ecuador and Venezuela of having ties with the Farc and said the rebels had tried to buy uranium.
The Colombian authorities said the information had come from documents found during Saturday's raid on the rebel camp in Ecuador.

"When they mention negotiations for 50 kilos of uranium, this means that the Farc are taking big steps in the world of terrorism to become a global aggressor. We're not talking of domestic guerrilla but transnational terrorism," said Colombian national police chief Oscar Naranjo at a news conference in Bogota.

Meanwhile, French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner said the death of rebel leader Reyes was "bad news", as he had been France's contact in its efforts to free Ms Betancourt.

BBC
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: March 04, 2008, 09:28:13 AM »

You are 100% right.  You have no argument from me about that.

He chooses to spin it to be everyone else's fault.  Do you know why?  Because he hasn't got the three things that Dorothy took her 3 friends to Oz to get.  That's why.  It's wrong, but it's why.

Spin, spin, spin, spin, spin.
 compress compress compress compress compress compress compress compress compress

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: March 04, 2008, 09:31:56 AM »

this:   

An original barf doll member?  I am honored to be in your presence.

thx...if we knew then...where this would go?! when beth speaks of a journey, she's not wrong.

She is unbelievable. 

Even lent is only 40 days. 

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: March 04, 2008, 09:38:02 AM »

Hi Rob,
  I was under the assumption that Beth is confident she already knows what happened to Natalee.She even said she is at peace knowing now.I haven't seen that reply from Dave so don't know what he thinks.You're right,Mos owes them an explanation but then again,so did all the others before him and yet here we are today.Just out of curiosity,how will a civil suit turn the island upside down and inside out?

Morning Tot,

A civil suit would have a discovery phase that would introduce evidence uncovered by Beth and Dave's investigators. It might be in direct conflict with what the Aruba Prosecutors office has discovered and if there is new info there, it could logically be asked why that was not investigated by the ALE and Prosecutor. That would lead to the obvious charges of corruption and the ALE protecting some and never giving the legal system a chance to work.

Not to be a thorn in anyone's side, but how can Beth know what happened to Natalee if it was based on the confession and that is not in line with the evidence according to Mos? Something is missing in my opinion.

I watched the Godfather Peter R shows too and I saw Beth's reaction, I believe it is genuine. However, if Mos implies that is not the correct version, how can Beth truly know?

I'm just asking and not looking to start an argument.

+++

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: March 04, 2008, 09:38:05 AM »

tonight Beth Holloway:

Peter R. de Vries appearance last night:

this link should work in windows media player

if not link is also here:
http://www.rtl.nl/shows/jensen/home/index.xml

I sure wish I could understand what they are saying...Sad

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: March 04, 2008, 09:39:10 AM »

Has anyone heard from our Alabama monkeys?  Are they safe?

I believe in miracles!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: March 04, 2008, 09:40:21 AM »

other news media picked the NOVA item up about money wasting on government/state holiday trips to the antilles.

http://www.elsevier.nl/nieuws/nederland/artikel/asp/artnr/195558/index.html
http://www.elsevier.nl/opinie/commentaren/asp/artnr/195597/index.html
http://www.trouw.nl/laatstenieuws/laatstenieuws/article931709.ece/Honderden_ambtenaren_naar_Antillen
http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/2103828/Elke_twee_dagen_delegatie_naar_Antillen.html
http://www.nieuws.nl/501318
http://www.dag.nl/1062328/NIEUWS/Artikelpagina-Nieuws/Honderden-ambtenaren-naar-Antillen.htm
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3462254/_Ambtenaren_vliegen_zich_suf__.html?p=8,1

friday/saturday the other items about corruption

i hope it is about aruban justice department too.

http://www.novatv.nl/

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: March 04, 2008, 09:42:15 AM »

Jumping in quickly this morning to say that I have always felt like the deeper water was more likely. These folks are PROS, when they want someone to disappear, they DISAPPEAR.

They have boats capable of reaching the REALLY deep water beyond any continental shelf.

And I have no doubt that PVDS had access to connections that would avail him of such resources.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #554 on: March 04, 2008, 09:43:11 AM »

update~
Colombia accused Ecuador and Venezuela of having ties with the Farc and said the rebels had tried to buy uranium.
The Colombian authorities said the information had come from documents found during Saturday's raid on the rebel camp in Ecuador.

"When they mention negotiations for 50 kilos of uranium, this means that the Farc are taking big steps in the world of terrorism to become a global aggressor. We're not talking of domestic guerrilla but transnational terrorism," said Colombian national police chief Oscar Naranjo at a news conference in Bogota.

Meanwhile, French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner said the death of rebel leader Reyes was "bad news", as he had been France's contact in its efforts to free Ms Betancourt.

BBC

Ms. Betancourt was freed last month IIRC. She was the former Vice Presidential candidate. If I remember all this correctly. She was the mother of the boy found in the orphanage and was thought to be also held captive. Seems Ms. Betancourt had a child with a rebel while in detainment.

Again, If I remember this all correctly.

+++

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: March 04, 2008, 09:47:12 AM »

no Beth Holloway tonight at Pauw/Witteman.
possibly later in the week.

i would have been at the same time as Jensen anyway.
so not convenient.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #556 on: March 04, 2008, 09:47:45 AM »

Has anyone heard from our Alabama monkeys?  Are they safe?

Not in Alabama...but...*real* close...weather is bad...bad here...tornado boxes....need the rain tho...power still on...thank God/Goddess for UPS backup Wink  Front yard looks like a lake!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Castaglance
Scared Monkey

Aruba ia a ludicrous delusion...

« Reply #557 on: March 04, 2008, 09:48:04 AM »

snip: (is this how we shorten stacks?)

Please don't stop posting.  Everyone messes posts up.  It's a requirement to be allowed to continue in the cage.  I got your message anyway.  I answered it didn't I?  We can all read monkey!

Did you see the post to you the other night?  It was right after you left.

[/quote]
I try to pick up where I left off every night but, I must have missed that
Thanks for responding Bearly.
Rob:  were you waving your towel this week?

In pride the wicked hotly pursue the afflicted; Let them be caught in the plots which they have devised. Psalm 7:16
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: March 04, 2008, 09:49:59 AM »

Hi Rob,

Morning Tot,

A civil suit would have a discovery phase that would introduce evidence uncovered by Beth and Dave's investigators. It might be in direct conflict with what the Aruba Prosecutors office has discovered and if there is new info there, it could logically be asked why that was not investigated by the ALE and Prosecutor. That would lead to the obvious charges of corruption and the ALE protecting some and never giving the legal system a chance to work.

Not to be a thorn in anyone's side, but how can Beth know what happened to Natalee if it was based on the confession and that is not in line with the evidence according to Mos? Something is missing in my opinion.

I watched the Godfather Peter R shows too and I saw Beth's reaction, I believe it is genuine. However, if Mos implies that is not the correct version, how can Beth truly know?

I'm just asking and not looking to start an argument.

Thankyou Rob for the answer.You have always been so kind on this forum and I for one appreciate that.I see what you are saying and I agree.It seem's to me that a civil suit could be brought against many and not just Yoran but I'm not an attorney so I don't know..You make alot of sense so thanks again for your response..Monkey Hugs

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: March 04, 2008, 09:51:12 AM »

Jumping in quickly this morning to say that I have always felt like the deeper water was more likely. These folks are PROS, when they want someone to disappear, they DISAPPEAR.

They have boats capable of reaching the REALLY deep water beyond any continental shelf.

And I have no doubt that PVDS had access to connections that would avail him of such resources.

Nodding my head...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.