April 20, 2024, 05:41:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 302657 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #580 on: March 04, 2008, 10:33:58 AM »

PI, thank you for your thoughts and feeling on Beth. With every post you make, We (I) get a better understanding of some of the dynamics and I truly appreciate that.

One area I am confused about - That would be Natalee's underwear. Are you saying that Anita actually held (had) that garment in her possession?

To me that would be off the charts!!!

Can you please clarify that?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: March 04, 2008, 10:37:27 AM »

There is an article in Bon Dia today about Air Force 2. It's on page 3 of the i-paper. Can't understand any of it. LOL!

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: March 04, 2008, 10:37:35 AM »

PI, thank you for your thoughts and feeling on Beth. With every post you make, We (I) get a better understanding of some of the dynamics and I truly appreciate that.

One area I am confused about - That would be Natalee's underwear. Are you saying that Anita actually held (had) that garment in her possession?

I am sure someone on here can credential that better than I , but I THINK I have heard beth say that Anita described Natalee's underwear accurately, or at least one pair, and I am almost positive that I have read that on this site. I am sure Klaas or Janet can verify or correct.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: March 04, 2008, 10:39:06 AM »

Ditto!!!! How could she possibly have possession of them without that very thing being evidence against her unruly son and perverted husband?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: March 04, 2008, 10:40:27 AM »

I am sure someone on here can credential that better than I , but I THINK I have heard beth say that Anita described Natalee's underwear accurately, or at least one pair, and I am almost positive that I have read that on this site. I am sure Klaas or Janet can verify or correct.

as I recall, that was from when Beth and Greta went to the Sloot house of Horrors and Anita described the underwear, but I am unaware that she actually saw them or had them in her possession. It seems that Joran described them to her and she related the color and embroidery.

Someone correct me if this is not correct.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: March 04, 2008, 10:42:23 AM »

Has anyone heard from our Alabama monkeys?  Are they safe?

Not in Alabama...but...*real* close...weather is bad...bad here...tornado boxes....need the rain tho...power still on...thank God/Goddess for UPS backup Wink  Front yard looks like a lake!

Good morning all ya'll!

In the 'north of Ham' here.  Just a few trees down, bass pond is now full!

Destiny, you are right!  I love my full house UPS!!!!

Mornin' Ala...and all the Fine Fine Monkeys!

Yeppers...UPS...only way to go on top of the mountain here....my pond never goes dry...it's fed by 5 artesian wells...have an overflow pipe that routes it back to the creek...

Tot...got your flippers on yet..LOL..

Back on topic...what I can't toss out of my mind...I was always under the assumption that the 6 photos had been sent to Dave by the Persistence...now we *know* that was not the case...the FBI sent the pix to Dave...what I want to know is this...WHY did the FBI do what the persistence was forbidden to do...we all *know* the pix were never meant to be posted...sh*t happens and they were....and we all *know* they caused quite a stir on multiple levels when they made their debut on the internet.....hmmmmmmm

Is it just me...*why* did the FBI send the pix to Dave...when I thought it was the Persistence...I even had the idea that they were sent to Dave just to show him how clear/sharp photos, any photos taken could be...but them being sent to FBI *only*...well that blew that idea out of the water for me...more hmmmmmmm...

Hi Destiny! Morning to the monkeys! 

Maybe the FBI sent those pics to Dave to prove that Natalee was not in that cage.  Once they determined there was nothing there of any relevance to Natalee, they knew it would be necessary to tell Dave the truth...she was not there.  If that cage is indeed a "post office" for illegal activity I doubt the FBI cares.  That would not be their jurisdiction if you get my drift?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: March 04, 2008, 10:44:15 AM »

I called a fellow Monkey and friend of Beth's and it was her understanding that it came up during the interview with Beth and Greta at the VDS off camera. I have never understood how that came up, and if it did, why Anita's teeth weren't slapped slam out of her mouth and the sweat slapped clean off the face and body of Paulus on the spot, but apparently cooler heads prevailed.

And no doubt a big reason that porker who can't work his own fly was sweating like a pig.
Castaglance
Scared Monkey

Aruba ia a ludicrous delusion...

« Reply #587 on: March 04, 2008, 10:45:35 AM »

But the highlight was when Rodriguez Chacin pulled out a computer form a manila envelope (I kid you not) and said it was the one from 'Jabon', the infamous narco killed a few weeks ago in Merida. He said that in this computer he got as many convenient proofs against Colombian officials than what they were saying they found in the Reyes lap top. To a stunned audience he told that he did not reveal anything before, because of his "ethics", leaving the audience even more stunned. I mean, what ethics are we discussing here, those between two narco groups supporting each other and having rules of engagement, or the ethics that a chief security officer should have about the Venezuelan populace? Because if Rodriguez did really had such evidence for quite a while, it was his duty to warn Uribe of his staff dealing in drug trafficking. Unless Rodriguez was collabrating with the US or something in order to expose a major drug cartel. Of such a possibility he said nothing, just "ethics", even when a Colombian reporter asked him again why he did not reveal such crucial information. Yeah, right, the ethics of the mafia mob.....

Perhaps the amusing detail of today was the admission by Kouchner that France was in direct contact with Reyes.
http://daniel-venezuela.blogspot.com/2008/03/lady-does-protest-too-much-venezuela.html
*the more I read the deeper the quicksand

In pride the wicked hotly pursue the afflicted; Let them be caught in the plots which they have devised. Psalm 7:16
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #588 on: March 04, 2008, 10:47:17 AM »

Has anyone heard from our Alabama monkeys?  Are they safe?

Not in Alabama...but...*real* close...weather is bad...bad here...tornado boxes....need the rain tho...power still on...thank God/Goddess for UPS backup Wink  Front yard looks like a lake!

Good morning all ya'll!

In the 'north of Ham' here.  Just a few trees down, bass pond is now full!

Destiny, you are right!  I love my full house UPS!!!!

Mornin' Ala...and all the Fine Fine Monkeys!

Yeppers...UPS...only way to go on top of the mountain here....my pond never goes dry...it's fed by 5 artesian wells...have an overflow pipe that routes it back to the creek...

Tot...got your flippers on yet..LOL..

Back on topic...what I can't toss out of my mind...I was always under the assumption that the 6 photos had been sent to Dave by the Persistence...now we *know* that was not the case...the FBI sent the pix to Dave...what I want to know is this...WHY did the FBI do what the persistence was forbidden to do...we all *know* the pix were never meant to be posted...sh*t happens and they were....and we all *know* they caused quite a stir on multiple levels when they made their debut on the internet.....hmmmmmmm

Is it just me...*why* did the FBI send the pix to Dave...when I thought it was the Persistence...I even had the idea that they were sent to Dave just to show him how clear/sharp photos, any photos taken could be...but them being sent to FBI *only*...well that blew that idea out of the water for me...more hmmmmmmm...

Hi Destiny! Morning to the monkeys! 

Maybe the FBI sent those pics to Dave to prove that Natalee was not in that cage.  Once they determined there was nothing there of any relevance to Natalee, they knew it would be necessary to tell Dave the truth...she was not there.  If that cage is indeed a "post office" for illegal activity I doubt the FBI cares.  That would not be their jurisdiction if you get my drift?

Slaps own forhead...duh....Thanks Lala's!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: March 04, 2008, 10:47:35 AM »

I called a fellow Monkey and friend of Beth's and it was her understanding that it came up during the interview with Beth and Greta at the VDS off camera. I have never understood how that came up, and if it did, why Anita's teeth weren't slapped slam out of her mouth and the sweat slapped clean off the face and body of Paulus on the spot, but apparently cooler heads prevailed.

And no doubt a big reason that porker who can't work his own fly was sweating like a pig.

also PI, if I recall correctly, Beth said after that meeting ~ she got what she came for. That was kind of vague and could imply that the she knew Natalee was at the house or that Anita or Paulus knew more than they disclosed.

it's confusing.

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #590 on: March 04, 2008, 10:49:17 AM »

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: March 04, 2008, 10:49:39 AM »

as I recall, that was from when Beth and Greta went to the Sloot house of Horrors and Anita described the underwear, but I am unaware that she actually saw them or had them in her possession. It seems that Joran described them to her and she related the color and embroidery.

Now that may be more detail than I have or that we will ever know, whether she actually saw them or they were described to her by her son. It is even more perverse if Joran described the panties to his momma. What kind of conversation would result in such a declaration. It would be much more, don't laugh, logical, for Anita to have found the underwear. I do my daughter's laundry and those things don't take up a lot of space. In fact, you should try folding them:) I thought Joran claimed to collect them as trophies. So I assumed they were on his wall next to Guido's, Paulus, Depaak, Satish, and God knows who elses.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: March 04, 2008, 10:53:53 AM »

Now that may be more detail than I have or that we will ever know, whether she actually saw them or they were described to her by her son. It is even more perverse if Joran described the panties to his momma. What kind of conversation would result in such a declaration. It would be much more, don't laugh, logical, for Anita to have found the underwear. I do my daughter's laundry and those things don't take up a lot of space. In fact, you should try folding them:) I thought Joran claimed to collect them as trophies. So I assumed they were on his wall next to Guido's, Paulus, Depaak, Satish, and God knows who elses.

Well, Greta said she wanted to crawl under the table, so whatever happened it made even Greta uncomfortable.

Anita and her new age hippism makes most uncomfortable. I can only imagine what the gerbils in her brain cavity really think of her.

+++

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: March 04, 2008, 10:54:02 AM »

also PI, if I recall correctly, Beth said after that meeting ~ she got what she came for. That was kind of vague and could imply that the she knew Natalee was at the house or that Anita or Paulus knew more than they disclosed.

it's confusing.

I took that comment that she was looking at the guilty, maybe not all of the guilty, but she was on the right track, and her suspicions were verified. But I am a little uncomfortable speaking too much to what Beth felt or defining ambiguous statements, especially those made early on. Face it men and women look at the same film, hear the same words, and walk away with 2 completely different takes on the scene. Well , really, any 2 people for that matter.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: March 04, 2008, 10:55:43 AM »

I've had these same thoughts too.What kind of mother sits and allows her son to even speak such things to her.My daughter is 24 years old yet to speak about sex or anything even close to it is forbidden because she just turns pale... pale

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: March 04, 2008, 10:56:37 AM »

For a guy, for me.  someone talking about someone I loved who is missing, a young girl's panties would be all I would need to have felt justified for ALMOST killing them. The red flag would have been waved and my thought process would have just shut down.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: March 04, 2008, 10:57:56 AM »

From today's Wall Street Journal:

"Chavez' 'War' Drums ":

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120459178078409043.html?mod=opinion_main_review_and_outlooks
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: March 04, 2008, 10:59:51 AM »

For a guy, for me.  someone talking about someone I loved who is missing, a young girl's panties would be all I would need to have felt justified for ALMOST killing them. The red flag would have been waved and my thought process would have just shut down.

The rage would have certainly been justified. I have no idea how Beth kept from killing Paulus on the spot. She's a cooler cookie than I. Paulus would be dead if Natalee was my daughter.

+++

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: March 04, 2008, 11:00:01 AM »

Well, Greta said she wanted to crawl under the table, so whatever happened it made even Greta uncomfortable.

Anita and her new age hippism makes most uncomfortable. I can only imagine what the gerbils in her brain cavity really think of her.

Who says those gerbils are in her brain cavity and not another?Ugh,this woman need therapy...I am so grossed out and horrified for Beth that had to sit within a couple of feet of her... pukel puker

Castaglance
Scared Monkey

Aruba ia a ludicrous delusion...

« Reply #599 on: March 04, 2008, 11:02:22 AM »

aptly named site...
The Devil's Excrement
Observations focused on the problems of an underdeveloped country, Venezuela, with some serendipity about the world (orchids, techs, science, investments, politics) at large. A famous Venezuelan, Juan Pablo Perez Alfonzo, referred to oil as the devil's excrement. For countries, easy wealth appears indeed to be the sure path to failure. Venezuela might be a clear example of that.
http://blogs.salon.com/0001330/
3/4/08

War of words escalates between Venezuela and Colombia, no bullets or guns, just hot air for now!

Well, charges and countercharges flew tonight from all sides and things are getting to be almost funny, just hot air, no bullets, no guns, that is something we can not afford to have shortages of:

--- The Government of Ecuador admitted that its Minister of Security had met with the dead guerrilla member Raul Reyes, which happens to be in the documents which they are calling fake.

--- Now the President of Ecuador claims that he was negotiating the liberation of Ingrid Betancourt in Ecuador. Likely story given that he would not steal Chavez' thunder and that Chavez had asked last weekend for Marulanda to send her to a place where she would eb under good care. In any case, reyez clearly did not think much of her.

---And after the Colombian police charged that Chavez had paid US$ 300 million to the FARC for which they found evidence in a computer at the camp, the Venezuelan Government first says that it is all fabricated but then they come up with their own computer and accuse the Head of the Colombian police of being involved with drug trafficking. (His brother is in jail in Germany for drug trafficking). Of course they have had that computer since they detained drug lord "Jabon", but today was the first time they ever mentioned this computer. Weird, no?

---And the "small" camp in which Reyes lived with "small" weapons, according to Ecuador's Ambassador to Venezuela, occupied a full four hectares and had been in place for only three years. The Ecuadorian military was ordered off the area.

---Venezuela expelled Colombia's Ambassador to our country and Ecuador broke relationships with Colombia. Of course, Chavez does not dare brake commercial relations with Colombia as shortages will simply intensify to intolerable levels.

---And why did Chavez tell Uribe not to "dare do the same thing in Venezuela" that he did in Ecuador. The "same thing" would imply that there are camps here (of course there are, in Barinas and Apure state!) and the Colombian military knows where they are, which I am sure they do, as Chavez has called various leaders of the FARC over time and the Colombians know exactly where.

In pride the wicked hotly pursue the afflicted; Let them be caught in the plots which they have devised. Psalm 7:16
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.