March 28, 2024, 08:09:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 299421 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: March 04, 2008, 01:39:46 PM »

PI, thank you for your thoughts and feeling on Beth. With every post you make, We (I) get a better understanding of some of the dynamics and I truly appreciate that.

One area I am confused about - That would be Natalee's underwear. Are you saying that Anita actually held (had) that garment in her possession?

To me that would be off the charts!!!

Can you please clarify that?

I am sure someone on here can credential that better than I , but I THINK I have heard beth say that Anita described Natalee's underwear accurately, or at least one pair, and I am almost positive that I have read that on this site. I am sure Klaas or Janet can verify or correct.

as I recall, that was from when Beth and Greta went to the Sloot house of Horrors and Anita described the underwear, but I am unaware that she actually saw them or had them in her possession. It seems that Joran described them to her and she related the color and embroidery.

Someone correct me if this is not correct.

rob, you're correct.  anita also described "points of interest" about natalee's body that jvds had "shared" with her.  greta said she felt like crawling under the table while anita was talking about this.  it makes my skin crawl just thinking about mothers and sons having that kind of conversation. 
dennisintn

According to Beths book pg 149.......Beth described to the sloot what joran had said in his statements on June 9, 10 and 13 and read to her in the attorney general's office...Greta was shocked about things she heard in that meeting but has not talked about what it was in particular to the best of my knowledge

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: March 04, 2008, 01:40:46 PM »

I called a fellow Monkey and friend of Beth's and it was her understanding that it came up during the interview with Beth and Greta at the VDS off camera. I have never understood how that came up, and if it did, why Anita's teeth weren't slapped slam out of her mouth and the sweat slapped clean off the face and body of Paulus on the spot, but apparently cooler heads prevailed.

And no doubt a big reason that porker who can't work his own fly was sweating like a pig.

also PI, if I recall correctly, Beth said after that meeting ~ she got what she came for. That was kind of vague and could imply that the she knew Natalee was at the house or that Anita or Paulus knew more than they disclosed.

it's confusing.
\

pg 148 Beth’s book:
Now it’s my turn. I have no intention of matching her good-boy remarks with good-girl comments. And cut to the chase. Graphically repeating the very words said by their son a couple of weeks ago in his statements made on June 9, 10, and 13. The vile account that was read to me in the attorney general’s office. The sexually explicit words used by Joran to describe what he did to Natalee. Calmer than I have ever been in my whole life and without blinking, I tell them which fingers he said he used. Where he said he put them. How their son described my daughter’s pubic area, her underwear. How Joran said she was falling asleep and waking up, falling asleep and waking up. I tell them of his conflicting stories of what happened, the different places he said it happened. Little beads of sweat form across Paulus’s brow and forehead.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: March 04, 2008, 01:41:41 PM »

I adhere to the theory that Natalee Holloway was placed in the landfill.

The account of Junior ... the landfill witness ... is consistent and …. with much detail was conveyed by his brother to the ALE in the first week of the investigation.  Almost two month later the same story was related to Natalee's family.  Junior provided a description of the vehicle and … he recorded a licence (tag) number. Junior identifies the location where he observed Natalee was placed and .. he described the child’s plastic pool which was used as a covering and ... the plastic pool was recovered in that location by TES/Dave Holloway almost two months later.

I comprehend that Junior failed the polygraph test administered by Jamie Skeeter. However … it should be noted that Junior had volunteered to take that test and … it is known that those who are afflicted with mental disorders/addictions are often very poor candidates for lie detector tests. Also … if Junior feared intimidation by the “powers that be” in Aruba … again the outcome of the polygraph would be considered inconclusive when the stress factor is considered.

I believe it is possible that Natalee was moved from the landfill following Junior's observation.

Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 … two days after Junior's observation at the landfill on June 1, 2005.  When Junior came forward to Beth Twitty two months later with the same story .... ALE claimed that authorities had gone to the landfill and checked out Junior's original story and .... found nothing. I contend that .... knowing the exact location and .... after only two days had passed since the observation ... the "powers that be" would have had no difficulty locating Natalee.. I suspect that on June 3, 2005 … Natalee could have been moved as a result of Junior's observation.

I find it highly suspicious that Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 regarding the happening which Junior had observed at the landfill on June 1, 2005 and ..... the Holloway and Twitty's did not find out about this witness until Junior personally contacted them two months later.

Inquiring minds want to know ... WHY?

Janet

+++++++++++

Edwin Comenencia
Associated Press
August 1, 2005

Police spokesman Edwin Comenencia said police searched the landfill after receiving the tip days after Holloway's disappearance May 30th, but found nothing.
http://www.wtvynews4.com/home/headlines/1756907.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: March 04, 2008, 01:46:06 PM »

I was also wondering how much money will need to be raised to get another ship to Aruba to complete the target search.

Maybe OE will have some info when he returns.

And once the money is raised, will the new ship depart immediately? Will all targets be searched? and would there be any reason to abandon a future search? (of course - should no unforeseen circumstances).

If the next search will not take place until summer, that leaves a substantial amount of time to raise the needed funds.

I can do a turkey bake... maybe!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: March 04, 2008, 01:46:38 PM »

Janet, I'm not sure it matters what I believe. Just what Dave believes. He believes that Dompigs hands were tied by "higher ups"...

I do not know if he gave Dave the info he needed or was jerking him around... I just don't know. I'm sorry.

Rob ... we are all speculating.

My theory in no way undermines the sacrificial efforts of the crew of the Persistance.  I trust that this huge undertaking must be deriving from a foundation ... a foundation that implies that Natalee was taken out to sea in this particular area ... a foundation of info that we are not prvy too.

If Natalee's remains are recovered ... returned to her loving family ... returned to her country ... I will gladly concede that my theory was focused in the wrong direction.

However ... until then ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: March 04, 2008, 01:47:43 PM »

Thank you Blonde 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #626 on: March 04, 2008, 01:56:50 PM »

The account of Junior ... the landfill witness ... is consistent and …. with much detail was conveyed by his brother to the ALE in the first week of the investigation.  Almost two month later the same story was related to Natalee's family.  Junior provided a description of the vehicle and … he recorded a licence (tag) number. Junior identifies the location where he observed Natalee was placed and .. he described the child’s plastic pool which was used as a covering and ... the plastic pool was recovered in that location by TES/Dave Holloway almost two months later.

I comprehend that Junior failed the polygraph test administered by Jamie Skeeter. However … it should be noted that Junior had volunteered to take that test and … it is known that those who are afflicted with mental disorders/addictions are often very poor candidates for lie detector tests. Also … if Junior feared intimidation by the “powers that be” in Aruba … again the outcome of the polygraph would be considered inconclusive when the stress factor is considered.

I believe it is possible that Natalee was moved from the landfill following Junior's observation.

Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 … two days after Junior's observation at the landfill on June 1, 2005.  When Junior came forward to Beth Twitty two months later with the same story .... ALE claimed that authorities had gone to the landfill and checked out Junior's original story and .... found nothing. I contend that .... knowing the exact location and .... after only two days had passed since the observation ... the "powers that be" would have had no difficulty locating Natalee.. I suspect that on June 3, 2005 … Natalee could have been moved as a result of Junior's observation.

I find it highly suspicious that Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 regarding the happening which Junior had observed at the landfill on June 1, 2005 and ..... the Holloway and Twitty's did not find out about this witness until Junior personally contacted them two months later.

Janet

+++++++++++

Edwin Comenencia
Associated Press
August 1, 2005

Police spokesman Edwin Comenencia said police searched the landfill after receiving the tip days after Holloway's disappearance May 30th, but found nothing.

Janet, I DO agree on some areas... and you are my favorite speculator of all time. The license plate number was registered to VD Straaten. And a bloody towel was found in the area behind the seat if I recall that correctly.

I concede that Junior took the polygraph willingly, he just couldn't get one answer right and Jamie discounted him. I know this because he shared that with me before he died. And I am sure I have told you that also... LOL.

The one thing that has me discounting the landfill is the fact that Aruba is an island and she could be found in a landfill and I just don't see Paulus taking that chance. To this day - he seems confidant she is gone and not likely to be recovered. That worries me, greatly.

If Dompig, VD Straaten and et al really did do all that - I say line em up and shoot them. I'll buy the bullets and send the bill to their families Chinese style.

I wonder why Junior's brother was not polygraphed? or if he was - Jamie never mentioned it.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #627 on: March 04, 2008, 02:02:13 PM »

Seems Bush made a statement - He has spoken to Uribe and is concerned about the incursions and narco-terrorists. That seems to be all he said...

All paraphrased.

+++

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: March 04, 2008, 02:04:16 PM »

Rob,
   Maybe she was in the landfill until Tim and Dave had been successfully redirected to the sea? Just following along here...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #629 on: March 04, 2008, 02:10:17 PM »

Rob,
   Maybe she was in the landfill until Tim and Dave had been successfully redirected to the sea? Just following along here...

could be Tot, could be. No one really knows. We all just want Natalee found. If that's the case, all that is needed is one person to make that declaration and the case would be solved.

It boggles my mind that not one person will come forward and tell the truth.

The Mansur Brothers donated equipment to search the landfill and they probably wouldn't have done that if they didn't believe she was in there and they sincerely tried to help in my opinion.

+++

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: March 04, 2008, 02:18:04 PM »

Janet

+++++++++++

Edwin Comenencia
Associated Press
August 1, 2005

Janet, I DO agree on some areas... and you are my favorite speculator of all time. The license plate number was registered to VD Straaten. And a bloody towel was found in the area behind the seat if I recall that correctly.

I concede that Junior took the polygraph willingly, he just couldn't get one answer right and Jamie discounted him. I know this because he shared that with me before he died. And I am sure I have told you that also... LOL.

The one thing that has me discounting the landfill is the fact that Aruba is an island and she could be found in a landfill and I just don't see Paulus taking that chance. To this day - he seems confidant she is gone and not likely to be recovered. That worries me, greatly.

If Dompig, VD Straaten and et al really did do all that - I say line em up and shoot them. I'll buy the bullets and send the bill to their families Chinese style.

I wonder why Junior's brother was not polygraphed? or if he was - Jamie never mentioned it.

The license plate number was registered to VD Straaten. And a bloody towel was found in the area behind the seat if I recall that correctly.

Rob --

Is this fact ??

BUCKSHOT
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: March 04, 2008, 02:22:08 PM »

Rob,

could be Tot, could be. No one really knows. We all just want Natalee found. If that's the case, all that is needed is one person to make that declaration and the case would be solved.

It boggles my mind that not one person will come forward and tell the truth.

The Mansur Brothers donated equipment to search the landfill and they probably wouldn't have done that if they didn't believe she was in there and they sincerely tried to help in my opinion.

I have always thought that in the very least, some of Natalee's personal affects were in the landfill.  I believe that is what was delivered by Paulus to Joran at the Raquet Club (In his duffle) was her clothes/shoes or whatever else she may have had.

IIRC, Paulus & Joran can't agree whether Paulus did or didn't bring Joran that bag. 

The tiny descrepancies are very telling to me.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: March 04, 2008, 02:25:35 PM »

Buckshot, it's around somewhere. That's the way I remember it. It was a small white pick-up (possibly a Toyota) and the license plate was registered to the ALE and it was the truck assigned to Van Der Straaten. That's a little bit clearer.

Maybe someone has that info stored.

that's the way I remember it anyway... and around the same time, someone came forward and said that someone stole a white trash bag from the Hyatt beach area.

+++

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: March 04, 2008, 02:30:52 PM »

Rob, no need to buy those bullets!  I already have them made!

Existence is futile.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: March 04, 2008, 02:32:28 PM »

Buckshot, a bloody towel could be anything. We all see how they drive on Aruba and the towel could have nothing to so with Natalee.

I just remember it being talked about all the way back when.

The towel, IIRC, was found behind the bench seat in the front of the cab.

what is intriguing about this is there was another witness that places a white pick-up at the side of the Holiday Inn or Marriott and there is a white pick-up seen at the dump.

The person described by Junior was a partially naked *blonde* woman and he recalled seeing her breast as the fabric / sheet moved away from her body.

It was later reported by someone that Junior saw a potted palm tree and it was not Natalee. >>>shrugs shoulders<<<

Again, this is just the way I remember it and please forgive me if I have gotten some of the details wrong.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #635 on: March 04, 2008, 02:33:44 PM »

Rob, no need to buy those bullets!  I already have them made!

sh*t I almost forgot!!!

+++

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #636 on: March 04, 2008, 02:39:35 PM »

When does part 2 of the Telearuba show air, is it tomorrow or Friday??   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: March 04, 2008, 02:48:32 PM »

When does part 2 of the Telearuba show air, is it tomorrow or Friday??   

Thursday 
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: March 04, 2008, 02:51:22 PM »

snip

Rob -- I just had to log in.  I'm a huge lurker, not a poster, but I seem to remember the funniest story ever about a turkey.  Am I right???
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #639 on: March 04, 2008, 02:55:49 PM »

snip

Rob -- I just had to log in.  I'm a huge lurker, not a poster, but I seem to remember the funniest story ever about a turkey.  Am I right???

yes, you are right Windsor... and you should post more.  joker

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.