April 24, 2024, 07:58:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 302899 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: March 04, 2008, 04:59:37 PM »

Tomorrow there is another jensen show with peter patrick beth and bram (beth's lawyer) and i saw a clip of it they are going to call joran on his cell lol and he did pick up
WOW! Thanks for the updates!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: March 04, 2008, 05:01:47 PM »

How do you reconcile the first few days of the case, with Anita having such accurate knowledge of Natalee's panties and pubic area, with his confession to Patrick?

Anita knows what went down that night.
She probably saw the panties. I have always felt like Natalee was on the Sloot property at some point that evening.
  I am not convinced that Anita was not there the whole time.  She may have been right in the middle of the violence.  Why would Joran protect Palus that much.  He probably would come nearer calling his mama.  Perve Palus was probably caught in the act by Anita and she went bananas too.      jack b

ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: March 04, 2008, 05:05:18 PM »

We get the latest updates from peter and bram tommorow i wonder if something interesting will come up
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: March 04, 2008, 05:07:33 PM »

Tomorrow there is another jensen show with peter patrick beth and bram (beth's lawyer) and i saw a clip of it they are going to call joran on his cell lol and he did pick up
WOW! Thanks for the updates!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: March 04, 2008, 05:09:51 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:  

Patrick, de Vries, Beth, Bram and Joran tomorrow on Jensen.

Joran not in the studio but by phone

Joran is not going to be a guest, Jensen is going to call him, in the preview he was having him on the phone. Not sure if there will be a (long) conversation with him, if any.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 05:21:09 PM by klaasend » Logged
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: March 04, 2008, 05:13:26 PM »

Correct me if I am wront, but the tag number turned out to be a police tag number.  A public official tag number or some thing of the nature.  Those POS(s) better be praying and thanking God they have remained alive.     jack blue

I remember they traced the tag number and said that vehicle could not have been at the Landfill on that day.  I think first they said it was a Maverick or something and then said it was a Govt vehicle.
  It couldof, wouldof and didof as far as I believe.  That gov. official includes the ALE Vanderstratten.  If the had a bloody towell in his car, his car needs to be gone over.  He is a police perv.  There is no telling if he even took NH to the police station and hid her.  I dislike him as much as I do Palus.  That POS is the nearest nothing human being I can imagine besides the sons of ditches who are involved in this.  Anymore instead of saying SH**, I say sloot.  They are that green stuff on slime.        Jack
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: March 04, 2008, 05:14:34 PM »

I wonder if he talked to jensen he problably diddn't know that he was on the show at that moment(i hope) and jensen problaby said to the audience to be very quiet.

Beth said that if Urine is within here armreach she will problably kill him 
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: March 04, 2008, 05:15:49 PM »

Jensen is fantastic.

Tomorrow as your already know: Beth, Patrick, PeterR and my favourite lawyer: Bram Moszkowicz

I consider Moszko as one of the best Dutch lawyers.

I hope someone will put the show on you tube.

Tomorrow they are going to phone Joran.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: March 04, 2008, 05:20:34 PM »

so it is true after all that bram mosko is beth's lawyer doing the civil claim.
very good. i'll watch it afterwards.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: March 04, 2008, 05:22:14 PM »

Jensen is fantastic.

Tomorrow as your already know: Beth, Patrick, PeterR and my favourite lawyer: Bram Moszkowicz

Oh, I'm sure it will be on Youtube
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: March 04, 2008, 05:22:39 PM »

Jensen is fantastic.

I would think Tacopecker would be smart enough to take all his phones away from him.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #691 on: March 04, 2008, 05:22:54 PM »

According to me, "that green stuff on slime" is Mos.

See, I know Jack.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: March 04, 2008, 05:24:31 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:   

GMAFB - hasn't Joran learned yet to keep his pie hole SHUT !!!!!!

Is he determined to screw himself completely in the eyes of the public?
If I was his mother, I'd be reading him the riot act; adult or no adult
he'd be making some hard choices because his sorry ass is in no position
to get himself through this without the help of his parents and his family.
Is he not thinking about what this is doing to his younger brothers?

Bram????

WTF, John Kelly told Greta, absolutely there was no truth to the rumours
that Bram was going to be pursuing a suit against Joran on Beth's
behalf for emotional distress.

These people give me GERD
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: March 04, 2008, 05:26:25 PM »

Jensen is fantastic.

you can watch it here tomorrow

http://www.rtl.nl/shows/jensen/home/index.xml

Oh, I'm sure it will be on Youtube
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: March 04, 2008, 05:27:35 PM »

I wonder if he talked to jensen he problably diddn't know that he was on the show at that moment(i hope) and jensen problaby said to the audience to be very quiet.

Beth said that if Urine is within here armreach she will problably kill him 

Sounds like some very exciting TV for the Dutch viewers.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: March 04, 2008, 05:28:55 PM »

i hated jensen before but i might change my mind on him.

i only watched yesterday with peter r., i thought it was quite good.
those pauw/witteman and de wereld draait door guy on the other channel are such vinegar pissers. jealous of peter's succes.

didn't watch today with beth yet.
calling joran is a good one. not that any of his lies make any sense.

but it will get press coverage and then the attention can go to the seizures / cover-up and the rest.
three nights in a row on jensen about the case.
must be something substantial tomorrow else they wouldn't do that i guess.

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #696 on: March 04, 2008, 05:29:03 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:   

GMAFB - hasn't Joran learned yet to keep his pie hole SHUT !!!!!!

Is he determined to screw himself completely in the eyes of the public?
If I was his mother, I'd be reading him the riot act; adult or no adult
he'd be making some hard choices because his sorry ass is in no position
to get himself through this without the help of his parents and his family.
Is he not thinking about what this is doing to his younger brothers?

Bram????

WTF, John Kelly told Greta, absolutely there was no truth to the rumours
that Bram was going to be pursuing a suit against Joran on Beth's
behalf for emotional distress.

These people give me GERD

What's funny is the use of the word "completely", which is intended to imply that Joran is somehow jeopardizing the goodwill he has with the people by talking on the phone. 

WAFJ

Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: March 04, 2008, 05:29:54 PM »

I adhere to the theory that Natalee Holloway was placed in the landfill.

The account of Junior ... the landfill witness ... is consistent and …. with much detail was conveyed by his brother to the ALE in the first week of the investigation.  Almost two month later the same story was related to Natalee's family.  Junior provided a description of the vehicle and … he recorded a licence (tag) number. Junior identifies the location where he observed Natalee was placed and .. he described the child’s plastic pool which was used as a covering and ... the plastic pool was recovered in that location by TES/Dave Holloway almost two months later.

I comprehend that Junior failed the polygraph test administered by Jamie Skeeter. However … it should be noted that Junior had volunteered to take that test and … it is known that those who are afflicted with mental disorders/addictions are often very poor candidates for lie detector tests. Also … if Junior feared intimidation by the “powers that be” in Aruba … again the outcome of the polygraph would be considered inconclusive when the stress factor is considered.

I believe it is possible that Natalee was moved from the landfill following Junior's observation.

Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 … two days after Junior's observation at the landfill on June 1, 2005.  When Junior came forward to Beth Twitty two months later with the same story .... ALE claimed that authorities had gone to the landfill and checked out Junior's original story and .... found nothing. I contend that .... knowing the exact location and .... after only two days had passed since the observation ... the "powers that be" would have had no difficulty locating Natalee.. I suspect that on June 3, 2005 … Natalee could have been moved as a result of Junior's observation.
Or two days to tell those who did know that they need to move the body - fast.
I find it highly suspicious that Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 regarding the happening which Junior had observed at the landfill on June 1, 2005 and ..... the Holloway and Twitty's did not find out about this witness until Junior personally contacted them two months later.

Inquiring minds want to know ... WHY?

Janet

+++++++++++

Edwin Comenencia
Associated Press
August 1, 2005

Police spokesman Edwin Comenencia said police searched the landfill after receiving the tip days after Holloway's disappearance May 30th, but found nothing.
http://www.wtvynews4.com/home/headlines/1756907.html

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: March 04, 2008, 05:30:25 PM »

Buckshot, it's around somewhere. That's the way I remember it. It was a small white pick-up (possibly a Toyota) and the license plate was registered to the ALE and it was the truck assigned to Van Der Straaten. That's a little bit clearer.

Maybe someone has that info stored.

that's the way I remember it anyway... and around the same time, someone came forward and said that someone stole a white trash bag from the Hyatt beach area.

MANSUR: Yes, ma`am, because there`s another witness that, before that, told someone that works at the hotels that he saw a white pick-up over there by the Holiday Inn, in which three persons were also in, all of them male, carrying what looked like the body of a girl, putting it in the back of the white pick-up and driving away with it.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html

JUNIOR - the landfill witness

The witness, an Aruban man who claimed to be dropping off trash at the time of the incident, has been questioned by the FBI and Aruban police, Miller said. "He said he saw a face, blond hair and a woman's chest, and that the body was dumped and covered," Miller said. "His story has been consistent."
The witness could not identify the men but said they were driving a LIGHT-COLORED JEEP, Miller said.
http://tinyurl.com/2acpu8

BLOODY TOWELS & CARD KEY:

Two bloody towels and a key card. Don't know who they belong to.
Thats the "word".

Are those being tested? What about the rumored condo that JVDS supposedly has access to in the racquet club area?
http://www.nataleeholloway.net/forum_posts.asp?TID=1482&PN=1&get=last

katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: March 04, 2008, 05:31:34 PM »

Jensen told he had Joran in his show a while ago.

Today he showed parts from what Joran said when he was in the Jensen show, and compared it with parts from the car interview. 

He showed parts when Joran was telling about the shoes and about what happened on the beach.

Tomorrow at 17.45 (Dutch time) at RTL 5 the same show is repeated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.