April 18, 2024, 01:42:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 302560 times)
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: March 04, 2008, 05:35:52 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:   

GMAFB - hasn't Joran learned yet to keep his pie hole SHUT !!!!!!

Is he determined to screw himself completely in the eyes of the public?
If I was his mother, I'd be reading him the riot act; adult or no adult
he'd be making some hard choices because his sorry ass is in no position
to get himself through this without the help of his parents and his family.
Is he not thinking about what this is doing to his younger brothers?

Bram????

WTF, John Kelly told Greta, absolutely there was no truth to the rumours
that Bram was going to be pursuing a suit against Joran on Beth's
behalf for emotional distress.

These people give me GERD

Dayum!  What planet are they living on!!!????

He is already FUBAR!  His parents got him where he is today!!!!!

back to calm!

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: March 04, 2008, 05:38:49 PM »

This is pretty funny, Heli didn't know Beth was in the NL right now 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: March 04, 2008, 05:40:09 PM »

THE LANDFILL WITNESS

Junior - The Landfill Witness
On the Record w/ Greta
August 4, 2005

GRETA VAN VAN SUSTEREN: What did you see?

JUNIOR: There were three who came before in a pickup truck. Then one was already there on the field. Then this other man and a woman along with two gentlemen in the back came. Yes, there was a woman--a woman who was brunette. There were two men in the back on the Jeep; also, there was a yellow car there.

VAN SUSTEREN: What time of day?

JUNIOR: This happened, well, at the time I saw them bury her it turns out that was the body of Natalee, the girl. At that time I thought it was just a tree--a coconut tree. That is what I thought. She was wrapped in plastic--covered in plastic--but there was a breeze and the bag sort of fell half way off and I saw half the body naked. It was a black plastic bag, and the woman was wearing no clothes. She had no clothes on. She was naked, just half her body I saw. I was by myself at that time at the place where we dump the garbage. How far? I was approximately seventy-five to eighty meters away. This was afternoon--4:30, 5:30--between 4:30 and 5:30. I, I felt there was something wrong, but more people kept coming from nearby. There was another car with a woman. The yellow car had a woman there, too, so, I thought there was nothing… Total, there were three cars; the pickup with the small trailer in the back, then there was a Jeep, and a yellow station wagon.

VAN SUSTEREN: When did he first call anybody about it?

JUNIOR: I called the Police, …that was… that happened on Monday or Sunday because at that time the picture of the guys they were looking for had not been published in the paper yet. That is right. And then I recognized them immediately when I saw the picture. I felt--one day later I called the Police. I was saying, you know, you just want to call, and call, and call, and call--day and night--I kept calling but I kept getting a tape.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is his level of certainty?

JUNIOR: Am I certain?  Yes, I am really sure.  That is why I think, today, “I’m sure, I’m sure. I have no doubt in my mind.” Yes. Also the father, I believe, yes, yes. Also him. I was even more sure it was this girl because now there were two cars. The Police have two cars--the red Jeep, which… I saw that. I saw that because the red Jeep was fine, but that came later, that was the next day. I was near the place where she was buried--may she rest in peace. I was there, maybe, nine days later.
VAN SUSTEREN: If there were three, does the father make four, or, is the father one of the three?

JUNIOR: The father came in the Jeep. He got out of the car. He was standing there and he was pointing and asking things. I was working, you know, but he was far and he was talking. I was just working and looking. He kept asking if everything was okay. Yes, they asked him. I thought that they were asking him, that is what I thought they were doing, asking him, “Where? Where?”
VAN SUSTEREN: Have the Police interviewed him [JUNIOR; my insertion] yet?

JUNIOR: The Police they have come to me and I pointed them to the place and they went for my message but never got it. They did not come back. This was in my mind and kept bothering me. I said this all to a friend of mine who lives nearby. I told her what happened and I said, "No one believes me."

VAN SUSTEREN: What, exactly, did he see of the body?
JUNIOR: Half body. I saw half the body and the hair flying in the wind--blowing in the wind. Then I was for sure because had it have been a coconut tree, then we would have seen the roots of it. You could see that, you know, it would move, but her hair was blowing. I saw half her body and it was naked. She was like this (demonstrating posture), with her legs like this.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2596.msg348591;topicseen#msg348591

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: March 04, 2008, 05:46:01 PM »

i hated jensen before but i might change my mind on him.

i only watched yesterday with peter r., i thought it was quite good.
those pauw/witteman and de wereld draait door guy on the other channel are such vinegar pissers. jealous of peter's succes.

didn't watch today with beth yet.
calling joran is a good one. not that any of his lies make any sense.

but it will get press coverage and then the attention can go to the seizures / cover-up and the rest.
three nights in a row on jensen about the case.
must be something substantial tomorrow else they wouldn't do that i guess.

Jensen was on the radio years ago. I wanted to know who he was because he was so funny. 
Later he started making TV-shows and in the last years he sometimes was very rude. He can make a complete fool of people sometimes.
But yes, I like him.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: March 04, 2008, 05:46:30 PM »

I like the Jensen show. More attention in the NL is good. Peter, Robert Jensen,
Patrick, Beth. Should be good.   
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: March 04, 2008, 05:47:26 PM »

Deepak Sharma Kalpoe = Gidget Pottytush

Satish Shanaa Kalpoe = Snotty Pottytush

Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT  = Doofus Picklesniffer

Geoffry van Cromvoirt = Fluffy Picklesniffer

Guido Wever = Fluffy Chucklebuns

Seferino “Steve”  Gregory Croes = Snotty Gigglefanny

Anita Hugen van der Sloot = Stinky Picklesniffer

note; mods I promise this is my last post on this silliness~

http://apps.scholastic.com/captainunderpants/NameGame/play.htm
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: March 04, 2008, 05:47:58 PM »

Junior described a child's plastic pool which had been used to cover Natalee's body.  Two months later ... the search in the the landfill by Dave Holloway and TEA reveal a child's plastic pool in the area which Junior claims that Natalee had been placed.

Janet

++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 3, 2005

GRACE: And Jossy, have you heard any information regarding a search for one of those little kiddie pools?

MANSUR: They have been searching for that. They have found one, and they`re concentrating on that area where this witness says that when they dumped the body, they covered it with some other bags and then put this little pool on it.

GRACE: OK, I`m sorry. I didn`t hear that. Repeat, Jossy.

MANSUR: They are searching where -- they did find this -- one of these pools, this pool, and they have been searching in that specific area because we have to remember that this garbage has been moved about quite a bit from that day on by big tractors and front-end loaders and whatever.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/03/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #707 on: March 04, 2008, 05:51:31 PM »

Junior described a child's plastic pool which had been used to cover Natalee's body.  Two months later ... the search in the the landfill by Dave Holloway and TEA reveal a child's plastic pool in the area which Junior claims that Natalee had been placed.

Janet

++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 3, 2005

GRACE: And Jossy, have you heard any information regarding a search for one of those little kiddie pools?

MANSUR: They have been searching for that. They have found one, and they`re concentrating on that area where this witness says that when they dumped the body, they covered it with some other bags and then put this little pool on it.

GRACE: OK, I`m sorry. I didn`t hear that. Repeat, Jossy.

MANSUR: They are searching where -- they did find this -- one of these pools, this pool, and they have been searching in that specific area because we have to remember that this garbage has been moved about quite a bit from that day on by big tractors and front-end loaders and whatever.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/03/ng.01.html

The question then becomes what happened to her body when it was removed from the landfill?
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: March 04, 2008, 05:51:58 PM »

and don't forget Bram Mosko.
he does appearances on RTL Boulevard. very well watched show i believe.
very good that the dutch media attention is picking up again.
i hope Beth will make more appearances, maybe pauw/witteman or RTL Boulevard.

and then the NOVA special about corruption on the antilles/aruba on friday/saturday.
from different angles attention.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: March 04, 2008, 05:52:04 PM »

THE LANDFILL WITNESS

On the Record w/ Greta
August 4, 2005

JUNIOR: There were three who came before in a pickup truck. Then one was already there on the field. Then this other man and a woman along with two gentlemen in the back came. Yes, there was a woman--a woman who was brunette. There were two men in the back on the Jeep; also, there was a yellow car there.

JUNIOR: This happened, well, at the time I saw them bury her it turns out that was the body of Natalee, the girl. At that time I thought it was just a tree--a coconut tree. That is what I thought. She was wrapped in plastic--covered in plastic--but there was a breeze and the bag sort of fell half way off and I saw half the body naked. It was a black plastic bag, and the woman was wearing no clothes. She had no clothes on. She was naked, just half her body I saw. I was by myself at that time at the place where we dump the garbage. How far? I was approximately seventy-five to eighty meters away. This was afternoon--4:30, 5:30--between 4:30 and 5:30. I, I felt there was something wrong, but more people kept coming from nearby. There was another car with a woman. The yellow car had a woman there, too, so, I thought there was nothing… Total, there were three cars; the pickup with the small trailer in the back, then there was a Jeep, and a yellow station wagon.

JUNIOR: I called the Police, …that was… that happened on Monday or Sunday because at that time the picture of the guys they were looking for had not been published in the paper yet. That is right. And then I recognized them immediately when I saw the picture. I felt--one day later I called the Police. I was saying, you know, you just want to call, and call, and call, and call--day and night--I kept calling but I kept getting a tape.

JUNIOR: Am I certain?  Yes, I am really sure.  That is why I think, today, “I’m sure, I’m sure. I have no doubt in my mind.” Yes. Also the father, I believe, yes, yes. Also him. I was even more sure it was this girl because now there were two cars. The Police have two cars--the red Jeep, which… I saw that. I saw that because the red Jeep was fine, but that came later, that was the next day. I was near the place where she was buried--may she rest in peace. I was there, maybe, nine days later.
VAN SUSTEREN: If there were three, does the father make four, or, is the father one of the three?

JUNIOR: The father came in the Jeep.
He got out of the car. He was standing there and he was pointing and asking things. I was working, you know, but he was far and he was talking. I was just working and looking. He kept asking if everything was okay. Yes, they asked him. I thought that they were asking him, that is what I thought they were doing, asking him, “Where? Where?”

JUNIOR: The Police they have come to me and I pointed them to the place and they went for my message but never got it. They did not come back. This was in my mind and kept bothering me. I said this all to a friend of mine who lives nearby. I told her what happened and I said, "No one believes me."

JUNIOR: Half body. I saw half the body and the hair flying in the wind--blowing in the wind. Then I was for sure because had it have been a coconut tree, then we would have seen the roots of it. You could see that, you know, it would move, but her hair was blowing. I saw half her body and it was naked. She was like this (demonstrating posture), with her legs like this.

House Searched

Two police officers walked through the Van Der Sloot family's one-story, yellow-beige home, while others guarded the entranceway. A blue sport utility vehicle and a red Jeep were also towed from the property
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: March 04, 2008, 05:54:52 PM »

Heh Heh
ribbit Miss Texasmom

ribbit  ribbit, Kermit
I was skeeerd when I posted that last quote stack that you were gonna call me on it and then look what you did....ribbit

I like stacked!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: March 04, 2008, 05:55:24 PM »

Janet, do we know what day Junior is referencing when he says the father came in the red jeep? The reason I ask, is because that jeep was confiscated. It might be easy to see if it's even possible.

Date of jeep confiscation vs date Junior says he is in the dump with the red jeep.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: March 04, 2008, 05:57:15 PM »

THE LANDFILL WITNESS

On the Record w/ Greta
August 4, 2005

JUNIOR: The father came in the Jeep.
He got out of the car. He was standing there and he was pointing and asking things. I was working, you know, but he was far and he was talking. I was just working and looking. He kept asking if everything was okay. Yes, they asked him. I thought that they were asking him, that is what I thought they were doing, asking him, “Where? Where?”

House Searched

Two police officers walked through the Van Der Sloot family's one-story, yellow-beige home, while others guarded the entranceway. A blue sport utility vehicle and a red Jeep were also towed from the property

but they conveniently did not confiscate the Silver HONDA.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: March 04, 2008, 06:00:38 PM »

Buckshot, it's around somewhere. That's the way I remember it. It was a small white pick-up (possibly a Toyota) and the license plate was registered to the ALE and it was the truck assigned to Van Der Straaten. That's a little bit clearer.

Maybe someone has that info stored.

that's the way I remember it anyway... and around the same time, someone came forward and said that someone stole a white trash bag from the Hyatt beach area.

MANSUR: Yes, ma`am, because there`s another witness that, before that, told someone that works at the hotels that he saw a white pick-up over there by the Holiday Inn, in which three persons were also in, all of them male, carrying what looked like the body of a girl, putting it in the back of the white pick-up and driving away with it.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html

JUNIOR - the landfill witness

The witness, an Aruban man who claimed to be dropping off trash at the time of the incident, has been questioned by the FBI and Aruban police, Miller said. "He said he saw a face, blond hair and a woman's chest, and that the body was dumped and covered," Miller said. "His story has been consistent."
The witness could not identify the men but said they were driving a LIGHT-COLORED JEEP, Miller said.
http://tinyurl.com/2acpu8

BLOODY TOWELS & CARD KEY:

Two bloody towels and a key card. Don't know who they belong to.
Thats the "word".

Are those being tested? What about the rumored condo that JVDS supposedly has access to in the racquet club area?
http://www.nataleeholloway.net/forum_posts.asp?TID=1482&PN=1&get=last

Rob,

Jun 15, 2005 - cars were brought into custody, not the silver honda though.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: March 04, 2008, 06:00:44 PM »

Janet, do we know what day Junior is referencing when he says the father came in the red jeep? The reason I ask, is because that jeep was confiscated. It might be easy to see if it's even possible.

Date of jeep confiscation vs date Junior says he is in the dump with the red jeep.

From Natalee's Freebirds - June 3rd, so before the Sloot cars were impounded:
07. POLICE REPORT CONTAININGTAG (LICENCE) NUMBER OF PICKUP OBSERVED AT THE LANDFILL

The landfill witness, Junior, came forward to Aruban authorities on June 3, 2005 and claimed to have observed a body being placed in the landfill on June 1, 2005. He also recorded the licence (tag) number of the white pickup vehicle involved. ALE claims that the landfill was searched in the area specified to no avail. Two months later Junior approached Natalee's family with the same story. Are both of Junior's statements and the recorded tag number in the Natalee Holloway case file? Whose white pickup truck was this? Was it the same truck seen near the Holiday Inn
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: March 04, 2008, 06:05:38 PM »

sloots red jeep was impounded i believe june 15th

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159601,00.html
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: March 04, 2008, 06:06:00 PM »

Thanks Kerm and Klaas...

So it is possible. Could that be the reason they were confiscated and not because the ALE thought they were used on the night in question? Of course. So, it adds another question to the list.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: March 04, 2008, 06:10:36 PM »

Rob,

Jun 15, 2005 - cars were brought into custody, not the silver honda though.

Deepak's car was impounded on June 9th it's on video.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: March 04, 2008, 06:11:50 PM »

According to me, "that green stuff on slime" is Mos.

See, I know Jack.

I am thinking someone may be forcing Mos (Moss, A good one peaches) to talk the talk, but he may be working for the good guys.  Those people are dangerous and would not be above threatening his and his family's life.  That place needs to get the good people (person?) off the island and quarantine it for years.   jack b
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: March 04, 2008, 06:11:59 PM »

and don't forget Bram Mosko.
he does appearances on RTL Boulevard. very well watched show i believe.
very good that the dutch media attention is picking up again.
i hope Beth will make more appearances, maybe pauw/witteman or RTL Boulevard.

and then the NOVA special about corruption on the antilles/aruba on friday/saturday.
from different angles attention.
The lawyer is an added bonus and I hope that he speaks to any legal avenues that Beth might follow. Or comment on the "investigation " in Aruba. I believe Jensen is Canadian or has some connection here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.