April 19, 2024, 07:44:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 302612 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: March 04, 2008, 06:14:40 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:   

GMAFB - hasn't Joran learned yet to keep his pie hole SHUT !!!!!!

Is he determined to screw himself completely in the eyes of the public?
If I was his mother, I'd be reading him the riot act; adult or no adult
he'd be making some hard choices because his sorry ass is in no position
to get himself through this without the help of his parents and his family.
Is he not thinking about what this is doing to his younger brothers?

Bram????

WTF, John Kelly told Greta, absolutely there was no truth to the rumours
that Bram was going to be pursuing a suit against Joran on Beth's
behalf for emotional distress.

These people give me GERD

Dayum!  What planet are they living on!!!????

He is already FUBAR!  His parents got him where he is today!!!!!

back to calm!
They are GERD.  I am not really sure if that is Gas or whatever, but they have earned the name GERD.     j/b
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: March 04, 2008, 06:14:49 PM »

Posted at RU - you can download the audio file of todays Jensen with Beth (the titles of Part 1 & 2 were chosen by Abarth at RU):

Quote from: Abarth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: March 04, 2008, 06:15:19 PM »

Anyone know who Darwin Duberto is? TY

Who is forcing you to play?

We can hate both when people turn the judicial system into a game. Simply put, it is not a game! Television and legal pundits sit on both sides and commentate as if it were a spectator sport. Attornies hire professional cheerleaders to sway public opinion in their favor. The tiny island of Aruba is no exception. The players start a bit younger and seek a little different thrill. These are the self called "Pimps" of the island. Identified from left to right back row are Giliam Van Der Straaten, Joran Van Der Sloot, Darwin Duberto?, ???, Deepak Kalpoe, Jaime Carrasquilla, ??? Valentjin Van Der Sloot.
The Pimps are the sons of the current power side of Aruba's political spectrum. These boys has been lucky in the past. Partly due to the leniency of having fathers in positions to help them out and partly because they were seen by the general public as above suspician.
Several of the mothers taught at the International School of Aruba (ISA) where the boys attend. ISA is a small private pre-k through high school with approximately 120 students total or 7-8 per grade level. If we really explore the situation, we might find that it is some home schooled children that are recieving grants and international aid to build a new school and for travel to foreign countries etc..

http://arubansecrets.blogspot.com/2005/07/dont-hate-player-hate-game.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: March 04, 2008, 06:16:47 PM »

Janet, I'm not sure it matters what I believe. Just what Dave believes. He believes that Dompigs hands were tied by "higher ups"...

I do not know if he gave Dave the info he needed or was jerking him around... I just don't know. I'm sorry.

Just a note here, but I remember a very long time ago [ I have no data- only memory ] Jossy said that regularly & periodically the contents of the Aruban dump is taken to the ocean and disposed of - that since Aruba is such a small island this is the only way to handle the waste buildup.  So, was she ever placed in the dump randomly or was she disposed of privately in the ocean ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: March 04, 2008, 06:17:09 PM »

I do not believe that Natalee is still in the landfill.  Junior's brother came forward to authorities two days after Junior's observation at the landfill on June 1, 2005.  When Junior came forward to Beth Twitty two months later with the same story .... investigators claimed that authorities had gone to the landfill and checked out Junior's orginal story but .... found nothing.

Keep in mind .... within two days .... knowing the exact location .... the "powers that be" would have had no difficulty locating Natalee. I believe that on June 3, 2005 Natalee was again moved as a result of Junior's observation.

I find it highly suspicous that Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 regarding what Junior had observed at the landfill on June 1, 2005 and ..... the Holloway and Twitty's did not find out about this witness until Junior contacted them personally two months later.  Inquiring minds want to know ... WHY?

Also ... there is the issue of the child's plastic pool that Junior claimed was used to cover Natalee and ... lo and behold ... Tim and TEA locate this pool in the area specified by Junior.

Janet

+++++++++++

Tim Miller
Associated Press
July 30, 2005

The witness claimed he saw the men dumping the body on the afternoon of June 1, said Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch, which is coordinating the landfill search.

The FBI and Aruban police have questioned the witness, an Aruban man who claimed to be dropping off trash at the time, Miller said.

"He said he saw a face, blond hair and a woman's chest, and that the body was dumped and covered," Miller said. "His story has been consistent."

The witness could not identify the men but said they were driving a light colored jeep, Miller said. The witness told his brother what he saw soon afterward, and the brother told police, he said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/07/31/world/main712950.shtml?source=search_story

Edwin Comenencia - Police Spokesman
NBC NEWS
July 31, 2005

Police spokesman Edwin Comenencia said police searched the landfill after receiving the tip in days following Holloway’s disappearance, but found nothing. He said the witness recently approached Holloway’s family, who asked for another search.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8745217/

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Mystery
March 25, 2006

The Aruban authorities’ new theory is that someone, someone possibly very close to the young suspects, took the time to carefully hide the body, not once but maybe twice, literally re-burying her.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page4.shtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: March 04, 2008, 06:18:35 PM »

Jossy is also on video saying that the two witnesses describe details about a white pu and other things that match up but its even more credible because they have no connection to each other.

How many people is that now that talked of a white PU that night or 3 days later? 1.Junior who claims he saw a burial 3 days later at the landfill.2.Francisco who says he helped bury a lady the night NH vanished.3 Barbeshe witness4.Tourist wintness.5.Report of a screaming lady and a white PU

Listen to the end of this clip (Dave talking about the Landfill witness)

http://tinyurl.com/2bnqyq
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 06:27:36 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: March 04, 2008, 06:22:20 PM »

Hi Janet:

Per my post above - the landfill contents are regualry disposed of in the ocean, so if she had been ever there, she surely would not have been for very long because of their disposal method.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: March 04, 2008, 06:23:46 PM »

Jossy is also on video saying that the two witnesses describe details about a white pu and other things and its remarkeable because they have no connection to each other.

How many people is that now that talked of a white PU that night or 3 days later? 1.Junior who claims he saw a burial 3 days later at the landfill.2.Francisco who says he helped bury a lady the night NH vanished.3 Barbeshe witness4.Tourist wintness.5.Report of a screaming lady and a white PU

Listen to the end of this clip (Dave talking about the Landfill witness)

http://tinyurl.com/2bnqyq

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

GRACE: OK. Jossy, is there any way to tie in a white pick-up to this scenario?

MANSUR: Yes, ma`am, because there`s another witness that, before that, told someone that works at the hotels that he saw a white pick-up over there by the Holiday Inn, in which three persons were also in, all of them male, carrying what looked like the body of a girl, putting it in the back of the white pick-up and driving away with it.

GRACE: OK. So you`ve got a white pick-up at the Holiday Inn, where Natalee was staying. You`ve got a white pick-up at the landfill. Both eyewitnesses state that there were three individuals, I`m assuming male. But can they give an identification of Joran Van Der Sloot or the Kalpoe brothers?

MANSUR: None of them have given that kind of a description. They haven`t identified the three males. But it`s very important to note that the witness on the beach by the Holiday Inn has absolutely no knowledge of the witness over there to the east side of the island by the landfill or dump. They don't know each other, but still they give the same description of the same white pick-up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: March 04, 2008, 06:30:29 PM »

THE LANDFILL WITNESS

Junior - The Landfill Witness
On the Record w/ Greta
August 4, 2005

GRETA VAN VAN SUSTEREN: What did you see?

JUNIOR: There were three who came before in a pickup truck. Then one was already there on the field. Then this other man and a woman along with two gentlemen in the back came. Yes, there was a woman--a woman who was brunette. There were two men in the back on the Jeep; also, there was a yellow car there.

VAN SUSTEREN: What time of day?

JUNIOR: This happened, well, at the time I saw them bury her it turns out that was the body of Natalee, the girl. At that time I thought it was just a tree--a coconut tree. That is what I thought. She was wrapped in plastic--covered in plastic--but there was a breeze and the bag sort of fell half way off and I saw half the body naked. It was a black plastic bag, and the woman was wearing no clothes. She had no clothes on. She was naked, just half her body I saw. I was by myself at that time at the place where we dump the garbage. How far? I was approximately seventy-five to eighty meters away. This was afternoon--4:30, 5:30--between 4:30 and 5:30. I, I felt there was something wrong, but more people kept coming from nearby. There was another car with a woman. The yellow car had a woman there, too, so, I thought there was nothing… Total, there were three cars; the pickup with the small trailer in the back, then there was a Jeep, and a yellow station wagon.

VAN SUSTEREN: When did he first call anybody about it?

JUNIOR: I called the Police, …that was… that happened on Monday or Sunday because at that time the picture of the guys they were looking for had not been published in the paper yet. That is right. And then I recognized them immediately when I saw the picture. I felt--one day later I called the Police. I was saying, you know, you just want to call, and call, and call, and call--day and night--I kept calling but I kept getting a tape.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is his level of certainty?

JUNIOR: Am I certain?  Yes, I am really sure.  That is why I think, today, “I’m sure, I’m sure. I have no doubt in my mind.” Yes. Also the father, I believe, yes, yes. Also him. I was even more sure it was this girl because now there were two cars. The Police have two cars--the red Jeep, which… I saw that. I saw that because the red Jeep was fine, but that came later, that was the next day. I was near the place where she was buried--may she rest in peace. I was there, maybe, nine days later.
VAN SUSTEREN: If there were three, does the father make four, or, is the father one of the three?

JUNIOR: The father came in the Jeep. He got out of the car. He was standing there and he was pointing and asking things. I was working, you know, but he was far and he was talking. I was just working and looking. He kept asking if everything was okay. Yes, they asked him. I thought that they were asking him, that is what I thought they were doing, asking him, “Where? Where?”
VAN SUSTEREN: Have the Police interviewed him [JUNIOR; my insertion] yet?

JUNIOR: The Police they have come to me and I pointed them to the place and they went for my message but never got it. They did not come back. This was in my mind and kept bothering me. I said this all to a friend of mine who lives nearby. I told her what happened and I said, "No one believes me."

VAN SUSTEREN: What, exactly, did he see of the body?
JUNIOR: Half body. I saw half the body and the hair flying in the wind--blowing in the wind. Then I was for sure because had it have been a coconut tree, then we would have seen the roots of it. You could see that, you know, it would move, but her hair was blowing. I saw half her body and it was naked. She was like this (demonstrating posture), with her legs like this.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2596.msg348591;topicseen#msg348591

It would be good to see how Junior is faring.  Hope they have not offed him.  The thugs need to be exterminated, as they are spreading disease.
        jack b
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: March 04, 2008, 06:31:05 PM »

CLICK ON PLAY 

<a href="http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/gJV7RXtucHG09M0FjC93b39k.xml" target="_blank">http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/gJV7RXtucHG09M0FjC93b39k.xml</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #730 on: March 04, 2008, 06:31:11 PM »

THE LANDFILL WITNESS

Junior - The Landfill Witness
On the Record w/ Greta
August 4, 2005

GRETA VAN VAN SUSTEREN: What did you see?

JUNIOR: There were three who came before in a pickup truck. Then one was already there on the field. Then this other man and a woman along with two gentlemen in the back came. Yes, there was a woman--a woman who was brunette. There were two men in the back on the Jeep; also, there was a yellow car there.

VAN SUSTEREN: What time of day?

JUNIOR: This happened, well, at the time I saw them bury her it turns out that was the body of Natalee, the girl. At that time I thought it was just a tree--a coconut tree. That is what I thought. She was wrapped in plastic--covered in plastic--but there was a breeze and the bag sort of fell half way off and I saw half the body naked. It was a black plastic bag, and the woman was wearing no clothes. She had no clothes on. She was naked, just half her body I saw. I was by myself at that time at the place where we dump the garbage. How far? I was approximately seventy-five to eighty meters away. This was afternoon--4:30, 5:30--between 4:30 and 5:30. I, I felt there was something wrong, but more people kept coming from nearby. There was another car with a woman. The yellow car had a woman there, too, so, I thought there was nothing… Total, there were three cars; the pickup with the small trailer in the back, then there was a Jeep, and a yellow station wagon.

VAN SUSTEREN: When did he first call anybody about it?

JUNIOR: I called the Police, …that was… that happened on Monday or Sunday because at that time the picture of the guys they were looking for had not been published in the paper yet. That is right. And then I recognized them immediately when I saw the picture. I felt--one day later I called the Police. I was saying, you know, you just want to call, and call, and call, and call--day and night--I kept calling but I kept getting a tape.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is his level of certainty?

JUNIOR: Am I certain?  Yes, I am really sure.  That is why I think, today, “I’m sure, I’m sure. I have no doubt in my mind.” Yes. Also the father, I believe, yes, yes. Also him. I was even more sure it was this girl because now there were two cars. The Police have two cars--the red Jeep, which… I saw that. I saw that because the red Jeep was fine, but that came later, that was the next day. I was near the place where she was buried--may she rest in peace. I was there, maybe, nine days later.
VAN SUSTEREN: If there were three, does the father make four, or, is the father one of the three?

JUNIOR: The father came in the Jeep.
He got out of the car. He was standing there and he was pointing and asking things. I was working, you know, but he was far and he was talking. I was just working and looking. He kept asking if everything was okay. Yes, they asked him. I thought that they were asking him, that is what I thought they were doing, asking him, “Where? Where?”
VAN SUSTEREN: Have the Police interviewed him [JUNIOR; my insertion] yet?

JUNIOR: The Police they have come to me and I pointed them to the place and they went for my message but never got it. They did not come back. This was in my mind and kept bothering me. I said this all to a friend of mine who lives nearby. I told her what happened and I said, "No one believes me."

VAN SUSTEREN: What, exactly, did he see of the body?
JUNIOR: Half body. I saw half the body and the hair flying in the wind--blowing in the wind. Then I was for sure because had it have been a coconut tree, then we would have seen the roots of it. You could see that, you know, it would move, but her hair was blowing. I saw half her body and it was naked. She was like this (demonstrating posture), with her legs like this.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2596.msg348591;topicseen#msg348591

House Searched

Two police officers walked through the Van Der Sloot family's one-story, yellow-beige home, while others guarded the entranceway. A blue sport utility vehicle and a red Jeep were also towed from the property

And taken directly in for a complete detail job...compliments of the ALE....then, returned nice and clean...gotta get those *chocolate* stains out Ya know...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #731 on: March 04, 2008, 06:32:32 PM »

Klaas, that's a riot.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: March 04, 2008, 06:34:35 PM »

Good one Klaas!

That cheered me up! Thanks for the laugh.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: March 04, 2008, 06:34:46 PM »

And when Paulus was sweating, shaking, and squirming, was he actually doing anything to defend the boy, Joran, or was he sitting there a spectator? Was he nervous from covering up for the boy or was he guilty as sin and overwhelmed by fear of the consequences of getting caught and the shame of his own actions? Anita doesn't sweat or squirm when she is covering for Joran. She has absolutely no shame or guilt, because she is protecting her son. She is not ashamed of her own actions or worried about her own guilt.

Paulie the Perve is either is guilty as hell or he gets all worked up thinking about panties.

Pervie Paulie picked a peck of perfumed panties.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: March 04, 2008, 06:37:18 PM »

Blonde - I'm pretty sure this is Darwin

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: March 04, 2008, 06:40:13 PM »

CLICK ON PLAY 

<a href="http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/gJV7RXtucHG09M0FjC93b39k.xml" target="_blank">http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/gJV7RXtucHG09M0FjC93b39k.xml</a>

Klaasend....You are an absolute RIOT!!!!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: March 04, 2008, 06:41:36 PM »

Hi Janet:

Per my post above - the landfill contents are regualry disposed of in the ocean, so if she had been ever there, she surely would not have been for very long because of their disposal method.

The discovery by TEA of the child's pool under tons of garbage in the area that Junior claimed Natalee was placed implies to me that Natalee had been there but ... was taken from the landfill.

I contend that the original report of June 3, 2005 of Junior's observation on June 1, 2005 dictated that the "powers that be" in the coverup were forced to move Natalee from the landfill and ... it was a wise decision.  Two months later Junior came foreward to the Twittys with the same account of what he had observed on June 1, 2005.

Janet

_____

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: March 04, 2008, 06:41:43 PM »

wednesday (or thursday?) Bram Mosko at Pauw/Witteman.
seems like a co-ordinated effort to bring the case to the attention.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: March 04, 2008, 06:44:48 PM »

Is this another example of how they have spent their money looking for Natalee?  Or did they use all the money for the cover up?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: March 04, 2008, 06:47:20 PM »

CLICK ON PLAY 

Klaasend....You are an absolute RIOT!!!!
wednesday (or thursday?) Bram Mosko at Pauw/Witteman.
seems like a co-ordinated effort to bring the case to the attention.

Great...'bout time!  And, of course, Urine I'm sure is jonesing for an attention *fix*...so hopefully..when he is called...he babbles on and on...

One thing I've discovered about Urine...He thinks he sh*ts ice cream, and we should all grab a cone, and fight to get in line behind him...

Should be some interesting shows Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.