March 28, 2024, 04:43:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 299417 times)
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: March 04, 2008, 07:49:21 PM »

I just posted this recently but I want to make sure we have this all in the same place.

More on white truck....from Fox's At Large Show - Sunday July 31st, 2005

Jossy states......

The latest information we have in the investigation is that the police are actively looking for a K-Swiss style shoe - size 14 that belongs to Joran van der Sloot.  Now the police have information that he lost either one or both of his shoes that early morning in which Natalee disappeared. That would be the 30th of May.

The witness by the landfill tells us that he was sitting in his car and he saw a white pick-up truck drive in, their were 3 occupants and 2 of them got out. Picked up a trash can plastic bag, the black ones, the big ones and they carried it over to where this whole bunch of other bags and rubble was. Now when they were doing that, he says that some blond hair fell out of the bag because the bag was not properly sealed and that he could see parts of human body and then he saw them dig a little among the rubble that was there already and then place this bag there then covered with some other near by lying bags and then put a small pool, plastic pool that babies swim in or bathe in on top of it and then put some more stuff and then walked away.  He also told us that there was another car outside of the cyclone fence, looking on. The man in that car stepped out, he stood by the fence and looked at the whole proceeding's.  We do believe him because from the beginning he has been reliable with his story and it does fit the description we got from another witness between the Holiday Inn and the Marriott Hotel.

The letter that we received is from the wife of the person with whom this guy was on the beach with between the Holiday Inn and Marriott wrote us because she was getting a annoyed that no one was paying attention to the declaration that this man gave to her husband at the hotel.

I will read it for you... The day after Natalee was missing a person called Barbeshe (Bar-Be-she) told a story that the night before he saw 3 people in front of the Holiday Inn with a girl's body. That they tried to take a towel from one the "walks fence's" (really hard to understand him here - sounds like he says "water sports dance or fence") to wrap the body and they could not get it down. Then one of them went to the garbage cans at the Holiday Inn and pulled the bags out and wrapped the body, then put her in the white pick-up and left. They went out and turned left towards the lighthouse and turned off on a dirt road and dug a hole and put her in it and threw out the shovel. He also said he told the police and they sent him on a 4 wheeler to try and find, locate the spot and he had been threatened by these people. This person has been seen on the beach everyday has no longer been seen after this and was known to be there daily.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/08/fyi.html

eleye
Scared Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:14 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
"The day after NH was missing, a person called 'Barbishi' told the story that the night before, he saw three people in front of the HI, with the girls body, and that they tried to take a tarp from one of the water-sport tents to wrap the body, and could not get it down.

Then, that one of them went to the garbage cans at the Hyatt [?] [unclear perhaps' Holiday?], and took the bags out and wrapped the body, put her in a white PU and left. They went out and turned left, towards the light house, and turned off on a dirt road, and dug a hole and put her in it, and threw out the shovel. He also said he told the police, and they send [sic] him on a four wheeler to try and locate the spot.

And he also said he had been threatened by these people. This person who has been seen on the beach every day, has no longer been seen after this, and he was known to be there daily." [end of letter]

Well, we know this wasn't Boeti. Who was it?   In front of the HI?  Who is Barbishi?  Is this Barbishi the missing person on the beach? A body???  And yet no one asks any questions.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

There was this Marlon Celaire character a reputed thief or someting that used to hang out at the beaches all the time. It's in one of the security guards PV's he wasn t seen there afterwards again. I also read a story about him havung a white van or pickup
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: March 04, 2008, 07:52:35 PM »

Patrick went to the police in holland but they wouldn't work with him because of some demands he had that the did not agree with. He talked to the police in the eastern part of holland (where he has his company) but they turned it down. They did however tell this to the police in rotterdam because some of their force were involved in the investigation. One thing that stuck with me is that after the PRDV show aired in holland JVDS was on the phone with Pauw&Witteman. He said that he did say all those things to Patrick but that it would be easy to prove that he lied. They asked him to give an example and he said "the phone outside the marriott can only be used to make international calls"  That detail made me wonder if he had a hunch that he was being taped. What i mean is: if he suspected the car was bugged he could have thrown in details that he could disprove. He could also expect a move by the OM to arrest him again. By telling obvious and easy to check lies, Daury comes to mind, the bar for the next arrest would so high that he may be off the hook forever.

Well, it's been said that he lied. It has yet to be proven. And it's near impossible to prove a negative. He's not impressing me.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: March 04, 2008, 07:53:55 PM »

I just posted this recently but I want to make sure we have this all in the same place.

Jossy states......

The latest information we have in the investigation is that the police are actively looking for a K-Swiss style shoe - size 14 that belongs to Joran van der Sloot.  Now the police have information that he lost either one or both of his shoes that early morning in which Natalee disappeared. That would be the 30th of May.

The witness by the landfill tells us that he was sitting in his car and he saw a white pick-up truck drive in, their were 3 occupants and 2 of them got out. Picked up a trash can plastic bag, the black ones, the big ones and they carried it over to where this whole bunch of other bags and rubble was. Now when they were doing that, he says that some blond hair fell out of the bag because the bag was not properly sealed and that he could see parts of human body and then he saw them dig a little among the rubble that was there already and then place this bag there then covered with some other near by lying bags and then put a small pool, plastic pool that babies swim in or bathe in on top of it and then put some more stuff and then walked away.  He also told us that there was another car outside of the cyclone fence, looking on. The man in that car stepped out, he stood by the fence and looked at the whole proceeding's.  We do believe him because from the beginning he has been reliable with his story and it does fit the description we got from another witness between the Holiday Inn and the Marriott Hotel.

The letter that we received is from the wife of the person with whom this guy was on the beach with between the Holiday Inn and Marriott wrote us because she was getting a annoyed that no one was paying attention to the declaration that this man gave to her husband at the hotel.

I will read it for you... The day after Natalee was missing a person called Barbeshe (Bar-Be-she) told a story that the night before he saw 3 people in front of the Holiday Inn with a girl's body. That they tried to take a towel from one the "walks fence's" (really hard to understand him here - sounds like he says "water sports dance or fence") to wrap the body and they could not get it down. Then one of them went to the garbage cans at the Holiday Inn and pulled the bags out and wrapped the body, then put her in the white pick-up and left. They went out and turned left towards the lighthouse and turned off on a dirt road and dug a hole and put her in it and threw out the shovel. He also said he told the police and they sent him on a 4 wheeler to try and find, locate the spot and he had been threatened by these people. This person has been seen on the beach everyday has no longer been seen after this and was known to be there daily.

eleye
Scared Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:14 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
"The day after NH was missing, a person called 'Barbishi' told the story that the night before, he saw three people in front of the HI, with the girls body, and that they tried to take a tarp from one of the water-sport tents to wrap the body, and could not get it down.

Then, that one of them went to the garbage cans at the Hyatt [?] [unclear perhaps' Holiday?], and took the bags out and wrapped the body, put her in a white PU and left. They went out and turned left, towards the light house, and turned off on a dirt road, and dug a hole and put her in it, and threw out the shovel. He also said he told the police, and they send [sic] him on a four wheeler to try and locate the spot.

And he also said he had been threatened by these people. This person who has been seen on the beach every day, has no longer been seen after this, and he was known to be there daily." [end of letter]

Well, we know this wasn't Boeti. Who was it?   In front of the HI?  Who is Barbishi?  Is this Barbishi the missing person on the beach? A body???  And yet no one asks any questions.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

This probably adds nothing to the discussion but I just found the following text on a page I used google toolbar to translate the page after viewing the doc as html instead of doc:

http://tinyurl.com/3crrvj

"The fish that are most at Aruba caught by the fishermen are: Pargo, Mero, Jampau, Conovis, Mulato, Balahu, Rabi'gay, Tuna, Ronda blanca, Barbishi, Fototo, Kekki, Maulo, Glingfish, Hudui, Pishi porco, Cabicushi Seco and Candelchi. Natuurlijk worden er ook andere vissoorten hier gevangen. Of course there are also other fish caught here."

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: March 04, 2008, 07:55:45 PM »

"the phone outside the marriott can only be used to make international calls" 
What a memory he has. Why would he know that and remember it and use it as a defense ? Is there only one phone booth outside the Marriott ? Or in the vicinity ? Maybe he called his Mumma ...  she was in the NL

My point exactly why the calculated response in the P&W show, why throw in daury unless at somepoint he knew that info would be checked and would probably clear him. He volunteered the information about daury without thinking twice.whereas in the days before he swore to take it to his grave.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: March 04, 2008, 07:56:06 PM »

Jossy states......

eleye
Scared Monkey

Well, we know this wasn't Boeti. Who was it?   In front of the HI?  Who is Barbishi?  Is this Barbishi the missing person on the beach? A body???  And yet no one asks any questions.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

This probably adds nothing to the discussion but I just found the following text on a page I used google toolbar to translate the page after viewing the doc as html instead of doc:

http://tinyurl.com/3crrvj

"The fish that are most at Aruba caught by the fishermen are: Pargo, Mero, Jampau, Conovis, Mulato, Balahu, Rabi'gay, Tuna, Ronda blanca, Barbishi, Fototo, Kekki, Maulo, Glingfish, Hudui, Pishi porco, Cabicushi Seco and Candelchi. Natuurlijk worden er ook andere vissoorten hier gevangen. Of course there are also other fish caught here."

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: March 04, 2008, 07:57:43 PM »

Rob

If you are back with that "self cleaning" turkey girl, please order the precooked meal.

Nut

Thanks for all the links.  Long day today and it was nice to have the search done.  We seem to frequent the same sites. LOL

Ono

I remember the dump being emptied into ocean, the same as you described, but can't find info now.  Here is a link to interesting landfill info:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/28/background-information-on-arubas-landfill/#more-1335

I seem to recall a comment, I think by Jossy, about blood trace in a Sloot vehicle.  Does anyone remember that? TIA
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: March 04, 2008, 07:58:28 PM »

What a memory he has. Why would he know that and remember it and use it as a defense ? Is there only one phone booth outside the Marriott ? Or in the vicinity ? Maybe he called his Mumma ...  she was in the NL

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: March 04, 2008, 07:58:54 PM »

<snip> He also said he told the police and they sent him on a 4 wheeler to try and find, locate the spot and he had been threatened by these people. This person has been seen on the beach everyday has no longer been seen after this and was known to be there daily.

van cromvoirt?

+++

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: March 04, 2008, 08:00:44 PM »

The most incriminating statements from Joran came after he was released from jail in Aruba and he felt confident he would never be charged. That was in January this year. DeVries had said that this release worked in their favor.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: March 04, 2008, 08:01:03 PM »

There was this Marlon Celaire character a reputed thief or someting that used to hang out at the beaches all the time. It's in one of the security guards PV's he wasn t seen there afterwards again. I also read a story about him havung a white van or pickup

Too many things here are similar in detail. Fransisco the witness says he helped two others bury a body in a White PU using a blue tarp by the Marriott,This FIsherman person he says he see's 3 people with a body,white PU and tarp. This event was also witnessed by a a guest at one of the Hotels. Then you have the Landfill witness,I think Ill start a thread as too many things are coincidental.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 08:02:59 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: March 04, 2008, 08:01:46 PM »

<snip> He also said he told the police and they sent him on a 4 wheeler to try and find, locate the spot and he had been threatened by these people. This person has been seen on the beach everyday has no longer been seen after this and was known to be there daily.

van cromvoirt?

rOB,  CAN YOU REMIND ME WHO van cromvoirt IS?

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #771 on: March 04, 2008, 08:02:44 PM »

PRDV who was at the P&W show also said he could have called someone with a dutch cell phone, meaning he had to make an intenational call for some reason. But IMO that could have easily been checked
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: March 04, 2008, 08:02:45 PM »

Patrick went to the police in holland but they wouldn't work with him because of some demands he had that the did not agree with. He talked to the police in the eastern part of holland (where he has his company) but they turned it down. They did however tell this to the police in rotterdam because some of their force were involved in the investigation. One thing that stuck with me is that after the PRDV show aired in holland JVDS was on the phone with Pauw&Witteman. He said that he did say all those things to Patrick but that it would be easy to prove that he lied. They asked him to give an example and he said "the phone outside the marriott can only be used to make international calls"  That detail made me wonder if he had a hunch that he was being taped. What i mean is: if he suspected the car was bugged he could have thrown in details that he could disprove. He could also expect a move by the OM to arrest him again. By telling obvious and easy to check lies, Daury comes to mind, the bar for the next arrest would so high that he may be off the hook forever.

Well, it's been said that he lied. It has yet to be proven. And it's near impossible to prove a negative. He's not impressing me.

And Renfro was already hard at work posting about phone etc....so I'm sure he was updated.  He also said he talked to his parents etc.  The guy had help....to cover his a** again.

Well, if he does talk to Jensen....let's vote....will we blame grandma.....the uncle in Germany???.....the aunt we haven't heard from???  Who will be to blame for Joran talking on the phone??  He chats to everyone but the authorities...amazing that the system can't/refuses to nail him!!!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: March 04, 2008, 08:05:48 PM »

The most incriminating statements from Joran came after he was released from jail in Aruba and he felt confident he would never be charged. That was in January this year. DeVries had said that this release worked in their favor.

and I don't care about Patrick's motivation or background.  The words are Joran's.  Right down to the 10 year family compensation plan....ya he was too drugged to make sense....sheesh...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: March 04, 2008, 08:09:29 PM »

van cromvoirt?

rOB,  CAN YOU REMIND ME WHO van cromvoirt IS?

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt. His father owned VCB secruity and he was a former Visibility team member. I believe he was fired from the VT.

He was arrested in March of 06 if I remember correctly. Went to jail with his blankey and pillows. Was released when he said nothing.

+++

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: March 04, 2008, 08:10:58 PM »

van cromvoirt?

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt. His father owned VCB secruity and he was a former Visibility team member. I believe he was fired from the VT.

He was arrested in March of 06 if I remember correctly. Went to jail with his blankey and pillows. Was released when he said nothing.

Thank you.  I remember him now.  Please forgive my recent typos.  I was juggling the little ones. 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: March 04, 2008, 08:12:57 PM »

And Renfro was already hard at work posting about phone etc....so I'm sure he was updated.  He also said he talked to his parents etc.  The guy had help....to cover his a** again.

Well, if he does talk to Jensen....let's vote....will we blame grandma.....the uncle in Germany???.....the aunt we haven't heard from???  Who will be to blame for Joran talking on the phone??  He chats to everyone but the authorities...amazing that the system can't/refuses to nail him!!!

Hi Buckeye, what about blaming that wacked out grandfather of his? That guy is insane.

+++

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: March 04, 2008, 08:13:06 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:   

GMAFB - hasn't Joran learned yet to keep his pie hole SHUT !!!!!!

Is he determined to screw himself completely in the eyes of the public?
If I was his mother, I'd be reading him the riot act; adult or no adult
he'd be making some hard choices because his sorry ass is in no position
to get himself through this without the help of his parents and his family.
Is he not thinking about what this is doing to his younger brothers?

What exactly is Joran getting himself through?

More like: getting away with!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: March 04, 2008, 08:13:54 PM »

van cromvoirt?

Thank you.  I remember him now.  Please forgive my recent typos.  I was juggling the little ones. 

Amigoe; April 21, 2006: ‘The families Van Cromvoirt and Van der Sloot not friends’

ARUBA — “The Van Cromvoirt family dissociate herself expressly from all the statements that associate Geoffrey van Cromvoirt to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway”, stated Eline Lotter Homan, lawyer of family Van Cromvoirt in a written press release. “Due to persistent speculations, it is advisable to rectify the many completely untrue propositions put forward”, was her reaction on the many questions she gets from the different media.

Lotter Homan says that it is impossible to react on all possible propositions that are going around. She also didn’t want to react as regards content on the current judicial preliminary investigation. She states furthermore in her press release that “the facts that are being described in this are not meant for a restrictive refutation.”

In May and June of last year, Van Cromvoirt hadn’t worked for the Visibility Team or VCB Video Camera Security Systems & Consultancy. The lawyer confirmed that the family Van Cromvoirt had not at all been interrogated in connection with the investigation on the disappearance of the American girl. Rumors about Joran van der Sloot and Van Cromvoirt being friends are heavily denied. “Geoffrey is not a friend of any of the earlier arrested persons in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and has also no other relationship with any of them.”
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: March 04, 2008, 08:15:42 PM »

Babishi = "Goatfish"  (Yellow or Spotted)

Used as luar or bait in traps and found in Aruba's waters.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.