April 26, 2024, 02:37:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 303020 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: March 05, 2008, 12:17:30 AM »

Does that article say what Guido's father does for a living?

I remember that the parents of Guido wrote that public letter/statement expressing very anti-American sentiments.

Also must have considerable finances to hire Spong for Guido.

Along with John Merriweather, very outspoken in their disdain for America and Americans.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: March 05, 2008, 12:17:43 AM »

This has most likely been posted already but I just ran across this Aruba bloggers site.  Is this "The" Gabrial we all know?  Visit his blog if you haven't been there yet. You need to scroll down some to get past the ads.

http://www.arubabeaches.net/

Author

My name is Gabriel and work daily with visitors from all over the world. Due to the nature of my work I interact with visitors constantly, consequently I get asked plenty of questions and therefore have a good idea what kind of information to share with you. As a native to Aruba and a tourism and real estate professional I think I’m well qualified share some insider information with you. Occasionally I invite guest-authors to post their thoughts on several topics as well.

RECENT BLOG ENTRY:

United States of America on Aruba
posted on February 29th, 2008 ·

US Government Aircraft On Aruba

Today at the airport I noticed an unusual visitor to Aruba. It is a United States government aircraft, serial number 90003. Generally these aircraft make a technical stop in Aruba, before continuing their journey down south.

Rarely does it stay long on the island. But this aircraft is scheduled to stay in Aruba for two days, meaning a high US government or military official or delegation is on the island on business.

I remember a case last year where United States Secretary of State, Dr. Rice was en route to Brazil and made a refueling stop on the island. This time around there is no word (not to me at least) who is visiting. Welcome, nonetheless.

Nope, don't think so:

Registrant:
   Gabe Reggie

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
   Domain Name: ARUBABEACHES.NET

Domain servers in listed order:
      NS49.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
      NS50.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: March 05, 2008, 12:27:41 AM »

Re: Guido

i've NEVER believed that Guido had makeup on because he was gay (according to Spong)

he had that makeup on to try to cover those scratches, IMO

any of you know any 'gays' that wear makeup? 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: March 05, 2008, 12:29:20 AM »

Anyone know who Darwin Duberto is? TY

Who is forcing you to play?

We can hate both when people turn the judicial system into a game. Simply put, it is not a game! Television and legal pundits sit on both sides and commentate as if it were a spectator sport. Attornies hire professional cheerleaders to sway public opinion in their favor. The tiny island of Aruba is no exception. The players start a bit younger and seek a little different thrill. These are the self called "Pimps" of the island. Identified from left to right back row are Giliam Van Der Straaten, Joran Van Der Sloot, Darwin Duberto?, ???, Deepak Kalpoe, Jaime Carrasquilla, ??? Valentjin Van Der Sloot.
The Pimps are the sons of the current power side of Aruba's political spectrum. These boys has been lucky in the past. Partly due to the leniency of having fathers in positions to help them out and partly because they were seen by the general public as above suspician.
Several of the mothers taught at the International School of Aruba (ISA) where the boys attend. ISA is a small private pre-k through high school with approximately 120 students total or 7-8 per grade level. If we really explore the situation, we might find that it is some home schooled children that are recieving grants and international aid to build a new school and for travel to foreign countries etc..

http://arubansecrets.blogspot.com/2005/07/dont-hate-player-hate-game.html

I thought that first dude was Koen Gottenbos, then Joran, then gillium.  Koen is on a plane with his dad, Alex and his younger brother.  He does look like a Van der Stratten more than Alex, however.  They probably don't know who their daddy is. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: March 05, 2008, 12:38:38 AM »

Jackb - in case you missed it.  I believe this is correct.  That Arubansecrets site had alot of people misidentified:

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: March 05, 2008, 12:41:39 AM »

Re: Guido

i've NEVER believed that Guido had makeup on because he was gay (according to Spong)

he had that makeup on to try to cover those scratches, IMO

any of you know any 'gays' that wear makeup? 
I don't believe so either and judging by what we heard he not only had long scratches on his face but also his body. Would be great to hear the fricken witnesses and what they really said,as it would be interesting if they said he had long scratches and was wearing makeup also.

Joran had a bruise on his face,which he said he got from a fight at the bar that same night or the night before. Probably another reason why they waited 10 days to arrest him as it gave him time for the bruise to heal from around his eye. We know it was at the minimum a teacher and a student who reported that. Wouldn't suprise me if Guido his love buddy shared concealer with him.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 12:44:14 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: March 05, 2008, 12:51:02 AM »

do we know for sure that he is even gay?

i always thought that's something Spong threw out there, because Guido was wearing makeup

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: March 05, 2008, 12:53:21 AM »

He spent a lot of time around her pubic area, including really studying her panties to have been on the beach and then to have her start shaking and having seizures, and the moon had to be exceptionally bright.

I doubt that there was a bright moon. Joran said somewhere that there were no stars maybe it was clouded. Also in one of satishe's PV's they asked him about the light level in the car and about weather conditions.

from june 30

On your question of when Deepak, Joran and I were with Natalee on, May 30, 2005, in the nighttime hours, wasn’t it too dark in the car for Joran to see the color of the missing girl’s panties, I can only answer this:
There was enough light in the car of Deepak. Joran must have taken off the clothing of the girl so that he could see the color of the panties she wore.

from june 3

On your question of what it was like on Monday, May 30, 2005, in the nighttime hours, when Deepak and I dropped off Joran and the missing American girl north of the Marriott, I can answer you the following:
I cannot you say what it was like because I sat in my brother Deepak’s car.  I also didn’t look up to see if there were clouds.

This is another of those areas of too much information, and as personal as it is, everyone knows it.  must have put it on the news, possible made an emergency broadcasting.  There are too many people who know this and too much detail about it, I'm surprised no one checked the tag for her size.

Do you mean to tell me, there was a girl in the back seat of the car with no underwear on, and everyone was memorizing her panties, they didn't gawk at her naked body?  You'll never sell me on that.  The underwear is part of a much more sinister story, imo.

Anita may have seen them first hand.  She TCB in that household.                                                                   I am not so sure Joran would protect his dad to that extent.  Of course they are all protecting themselves and their lifestyles.     jack blue
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: March 05, 2008, 12:59:48 AM »

i always thought that's something Spong threw out there, because Guido was wearing makeup

No we don't..We know Spong claims that he's gay and therefore can't be involved in Natalee's dissapearance and because he's gay he can't be extradited to prison either because of the treatment gay people receive in prison. Jaime says he talks funny like a homosexual in the PV,But in Joran's book he claims Marco(Guido)had girlfriends.

His friend in his hyve picture sure looks gay though as well as his other friends on his list

http://wever2.hyves.nl/photos/19453304/0/8kQV/
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 01:07:46 AM by Observer » Logged

Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: March 05, 2008, 01:09:00 AM »

No we don't..We know Spong claims that he's gay and therefore can't be involved in Natalee's dissapearance and because he's gay he can't be extradited to prison either because of the treatment gay people receive in prison. Jaime says he talks funny like a homosexual in the PV,But in Joran's book he claims Marco(Guido)had girlfriends.

His friend in his hyve picture sure looks gay though as well as his other friends on his list

http://wever2.hyves.nl/photos/19453304/0/8kQV/

why yes!!  he does!  thanks *******!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: March 05, 2008, 01:18:55 AM »

<snip> He also said he told the police and they sent him on a 4 wheeler to try and find, locate the spot and he had been threatened by these people. This person has been seen on the beach everyday has no longer been seen after this and was known to be there daily.

van cromvoirt?

rOB,  CAN YOU REMIND ME WHO van cromvoirt IS?

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt. His father owned VCB secruity and he was a former Visibility team member. I believe he was fired from the VT.

He was arrested in March of 06 if I remember correctly. Went to jail with his blankey and pillows. Was released when he said nothing.

Thank you.  I remember him now.  Please forgive my recent typos.  I was juggling the little ones. 

Joran = Arrested 6-9-05, released 9-3-05 by Judge R Smid , under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence”

Deepak = Arrested 6-9-05, released 7-4-05, under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence” Re-arrested on 8-26-05 under suspicion of the primary criminal act of committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately, rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences, and even more alternately, raping somebody

Satish = Arrested 6-9-05 along with his brother Deepak, & Joran. Seemingly unemployed 18 year old citizen of Suriname under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence.”

Paulus = Arrested 6-23-2005 around 2:15 pm, released 6-26-05. Suspicion of complicity to premeditated murder, complicity to murder and complicity to kidnapping

GVC ROMVOIRT, Geoffry van - 19 years old, resident of Aruba, who was detained by ALE on 4-15-2006 in an unannounced connection to the Natalee Holloway case. He is the son of the owner of an island security company that supplies equipment and personnel to beach patrol and hotels. For more information see Who’s Who - Victim, Suspects, Witnesses & Families.

Guido = Arrested on 5-20-06, released on 5-23-06, under suspicion of accessory to murder, kidnapping and heavy battery.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: March 05, 2008, 01:24:38 AM »

<snip> He also said he told the police and they sent him on a 4 wheeler to try and find, locate the spot and he had been threatened by these people. This person has been seen on the beach everyday has no longer been seen after this and was known to be there daily.

van cromvoirt?

rOB,  CAN YOU REMIND ME WHO van cromvoirt IS?

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt. His father owned VCB secruity and he was a former Visibility team member. I believe he was fired from the VT.

He was arrested in March of 06 if I remember correctly. Went to jail with his blankey and pillows. Was released when he said nothing.

Thank you.  I remember him now.  Please forgive my recent typos.  I was juggling the little ones. 

Amigoe; April 21, 2006: ‘The families Van Cromvoirt and Van der Sloot not friends’

ARUBA — “The Van Cromvoirt family dissociate herself expressly from all the statements that associate Geoffrey van Cromvoirt to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway”, stated Eline Lotter Homan, lawyer of family Van Cromvoirt in a written press release. “Due to persistent speculations, it is advisable to rectify the many completely untrue propositions put forward”, was her reaction on the many questions she gets from the different media.

Lotter Homan says that it is impossible to react on all possible propositions that are going around. She also didn’t want to react as regards content on the current judicial preliminary investigation. She states furthermore in her press release that “the facts that are being described in this are not meant for a restrictive refutation.”

In May and June of last year, Van Cromvoirt hadn’t worked for the Visibility Team or VCB Video Camera Security Systems & Consultancy. The lawyer confirmed that the family Van Cromvoirt had not at all been interrogated in connection with the investigation on the disappearance of the American girl. Rumors about Joran van der Sloot and Van Cromvoirt being friends are heavily denied. “Geoffrey is not a friend of any of the earlier arrested persons in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and has also no other relationship with any of them.”

I personally believe  GVC did the final to make sure of her not witnessing against them with a bullet.    blue
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: March 05, 2008, 01:31:07 AM »

Suspect multi-million fraud at National Lab arrested

ORANJESTAD – Upon request of the Aruban Public Prosecutor (OM), the American authorities have arrested a 53-year old man, who is suspected of embezzling 5 million florins at the National Lab, where he used to work.  The arrest took place in Miami last Saturday.

The National Lab reported a large-scale fraud late last year.  However, the former employee M.M.F. has already fled to Colombia at that time.  The OM issued an international warrant for the suspect’s arrest, and with success.  The American authorities tipped the OM when the suspect traveled to the US last Thursday.  “We issued a request for provisional arrest, which took place on Saturday”, said chief district attorney Hans Mos, who is very pleased with the good cooperation with the American authorities.

F. is suspected of embezzlement, forgery, fraud, and money laundering.  He was placing orders with non-existing suppliers in the US.  The media reported embezzlement of 10 million florins, but according to Mos, the amount is 5 million florins in five-year time.  F. was brought up in Florida today, whereby Aruba has submitted a request for his extradition.  If the suspect agrees with the extradition request, he will be sent to Aruba in two weeks.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Don't know about The National Lab, but Guido's dad is a biggy in a lab.  He had been giving lectures.

So does that mean Guids's old man could have done the XTC/DNA testing to make sure it didn't match?   Just wondering.    jack blue
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: March 05, 2008, 01:35:00 AM »

Not sure how much bearing this will have on Aruba but the International Criminal Court in the Hague is apparently going to be asked to try Hugo on charges of financing genocide.

Colombia to bring genocide charges against Chavez
http://www.mercopress.com/vernoticia.do?id=12803&formato=HTML

And Oduber did call Chavez Aruba's "other friend" on whom he might have to depend in the event of loss of American tourism.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: March 05, 2008, 01:37:30 AM »

Actually his friend Michael has Guido in a few videos with him and they look really Gay..Hard to see because it's from a camera phone(Guido in black)..

http://tinyurl.com/2kuyyy
http://tinyurl.com/yrc7jl
http://giggity79.hyves.nl/

« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 01:45:45 AM by Observer » Logged

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: March 05, 2008, 01:44:26 AM »

Rob

If you are back with that "self cleaning" turkey girl, please order the precooked meal.

Nut

Thanks for all the links.  Long day today and it was nice to have the search done.  We seem to frequent the same sites. LOL

Ono

I remember the dump being emptied into ocean, the same as you described, but can't find info now.  Here is a link to interesting landfill info:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/28/background-information-on-arubas-landfill/#more-1335

I seem to recall a comment, I think by Jossy, about blood trace in a Sloot vehicle.  Does anyone remember that? TIA

Thanks Buckeye!   

We know they cut squares out of one of those cars on the seat and headliner. We also saw the Aruban Newspaper article that blood was found in one of the sloot vehicles. Not sure if the article was a typo or not.
The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

and so the cover-up began!!!

Sloots car had a hunk cut out of the steering wheel.  New looking cut out. So that was another "coincidence."  to rack up.     j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: March 05, 2008, 01:50:33 AM »

This National Laboratory where Robert Wever, PhD, works appears to deal with public health issues.

Could it also contain the Forensic Lab for the island?  I mean the one that determined it was canine blood on the mattress as opposed to human??

Not saying anything, just asking. . ..

IF it actually made it that far!

...follow the money....

Wonder what else he was cooking in that lab?  They all need to be exposed.  j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: March 05, 2008, 02:01:00 AM »

His parents supposed to have said this.  He has that "gay" look about him.  If you want to send him a valentine, you might find out for sure  LOL  Jack.  PS:  Don't go to spouting off and asking what that "gay" look is because if you don't know, then there is no use for me to explain it.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: March 05, 2008, 02:04:40 AM »

Suspect multi-million fraud at National Lab arrested

Don't know about The National Lab, but Guido's dad is a biggy in a lab.  He had been giving lectures.

So does that mean Guids's old man could have done the XTC/DNA testing to make sure it didn't match?   Just wondering.    jack blue

That would depend if he also has a PHD and is the same Robert Wever that worked in National Lab. All we know for sure is he is a politician. Whoever did the testing on the bloody mattress did it in 3 hours and announced it in the same press conference as when they were framing the two innocent security guards.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: March 05, 2008, 02:11:42 AM »

I think there are two Robert Wever's on the island. The one with the PHD is not Guido's Father. Unless he is a doctor and a lawyer..lol

R&G - Corporate Consultancy Inc. N.V.

Owner & Managing Director:
Robert F. Wever, LL.M.
Corporate Lawyer & Former (Development) Banker

Real Estate & Property Management     
R&Gcc provides real estate services e.g rental, sale & purchase of houses, commercial buildings, time share weeks, property management. Also seek finance for investment in real estate.

R&G Corporate Consultancy Inc. N.V.
P.O. Box 1160
Oranjestad, Aruba

Telephone: +297 5826512
Fax:            +297 5826512

http://www.rgcorporateconsultancy.com/
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 02:13:15 AM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.