April 19, 2024, 09:34:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 302647 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: March 05, 2008, 07:37:11 AM »

Am I correct that that article quoted above said that GUIDO showed up for school the next day with scratches on his face?

WHY HAVE WE NOT HEARD THIS BEFORE>

That is HUGE in my book, if it really is saying that. That's the kind of item that solves cases, because it puts people together doing common activities. It indicates of course that Guido was with Joran and Natalee... wherever... doing whatever... We have always wondered about what role Guido played in this, Valentine Youtube clips aside LOL.

SB

I also found this:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/05/21/guido-weaver-name-of-new-arrested-suspect-in-natalee-holloway-case-in-aruba/

...Jossy says he will have to come back to Aruba and the case will go forward in court. Guido Wever is his name. He did not have scratches or bruises on him last June. He was interrogated last June. Good friend of Joran. Played Tennis with him and gambles with Joran. Jossy believes Guido is in bigger trouble than GVC ever was. GVC never knew Joran.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: March 05, 2008, 08:06:35 AM »

Beth Holloway at Robert Jensen last night:

link opens in windows media player

link also here:
http://www.rtl.nl/shows/jensen/home/index.xml

tonight Patrick, Peter R. de Vries, Beth Holloway (and Bram Moszkowicz?).

also a phonecall to Joran.

Bram Moszkowicz also tonight at Pauw/Witteman.
http://pauwenwitteman.vara.nl/uitzending.php?id=318

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: March 05, 2008, 08:18:40 AM »

Does that article say what Guido's father does for a living?

I remember that the parents of Guido wrote that public letter/statement expressing very anti-American sentiments.

Also must have considerable finances to hire Spong for Guido.

Along with John Merriweather, very outspoken in their disdain for America and Americans.

Hi Anna:

I have been trying to find this for you.  I am still looking.  One thing I have found is that Guido's dad's middle initial is F,  The other thing, the Wever from the lab would be Dr. Wever and I have not seen his dad called that anywhere (Robert Wever, Ph.D). 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: March 05, 2008, 08:23:34 AM »

Hi caesu, hey is the phone call to Joran pre-recorded or will it happen live?

I hope he keeps on talkin'.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: March 05, 2008, 08:27:27 AM »

pre-recorded. they showed him answering the phone yesterday.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: March 05, 2008, 08:29:14 AM »

Jossy is also on video saying that the two witnesses describe details about a white pu and other things that match up but its even more credible because they have no connection to each other.

How many people is that now that talked of a white PU that night or 3 days later? 1.Junior who claims he saw a burial 3 days later at the landfill.2.Francisco who says he helped bury a lady the night NH vanished.3 Barbeshe witness4.Tourist wintness.5.Report of a screaming lady and a white PU

Listen to the end of this clip (Dave talking about the Landfill witness)

http://tinyurl.com/2bnqyq

(2) Francisco - Who/Where is this person? Have they been interviewed/arrested?
(3) ??? What did this person witness?
(4) ??? What did this person witness?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: March 05, 2008, 08:31:41 AM »

so, he does answer and take some questions?

+++

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: March 05, 2008, 08:33:42 AM »

The question then becomes what happened to her body when it was removed from the landfill?

I say she was then put in the trap and carried by helicopter out 40 miles past the continental shelf under the cover of darkness and dropped....My second theory,one of the deep sea fishing charters did Paulas the pervie a favor....High winds knocked out my cable today and it just now came back on.....

If a helicopter was used she will never be found. We know the evil one has plenty of Helicopters at his disposal.

Exactly!!!! This was their intention from the very beginning,was it not?Thankyou for the pictures..After I read about the helicopter following Dave around the island,it just makes perfect sense to me that this could be done in a very small amount of time.Flying 40 miles out would take a very short amount of time and the job would simply be done and over.It just makes no sense they would put her in shallower water where she would be found...Deep sea fishing charters also go way out into very deep waters..Just food for thought here..As for me,I'm really leaning towards the helicopter theory,especially now that you posted those pictures.Too easy and the one to do it had perfect oppertunity...Good morning monkey's by the way..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: March 05, 2008, 08:33:49 AM »

Junior provided a tag (license) number to Aruban authorities and ... two months later ... he provided the same tag number to the Twittys.

Who was that tag number registered to?

Janet

+++++++++++

Susan Candiotti - Cnn Correspondent
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

CANDIOTTI: Well, according to sources familiar with the investigation, at least one witness has come forward who claims to have seen more than one person dumping what the witness says could have been a body. The body was, I am told, covered in some fashion, and that this happened at a public landfill not long before closing time.  Now, when this happened, sources close to the investigation would not tell me exactly when this happened. But again, it was close to closing time. And this is a landfill where the public can go and dispose of waste. Now, this same witness claims to have told police that he saw a vehicle and was able to provide a tag number to police. I am told that this is a registered car in Aruba, but I can`t tell you more than that.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html

Roy Tromp
CNN NEWS
July 30, 2005

In addition to the pond, Trump said authorities are searching a landfill for the third time since a witness came forward shortly after Holloway disappeared. Trump said that authorities did not want to leave any stone unturned.

The witness claimed he saw more than one person dump into the landfill something he believes could have been a covered body, CNN has learned from sources briefed on the investigation. The witness also gave police a license tag number that reportedly belonged to a white pickup truck.

Police tell CNN that a tag check found that the vehicle was not at the landfill at or around the time the witness claimed.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/30/aruba.missing/index.html

Police tell CNN that a tag check found that the vehicle was not at the landfill at or around the time the witness claimed.

The police force of Aruba would never lie, would they??

Nadira: Big people lie every now and then. It is normal in Aruba....
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: March 05, 2008, 08:41:28 AM »

so, he does answer and take some questions?

i don't know. all they showed is that he answered the phone.

Beth, Patrick, Bram, Peter.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: March 05, 2008, 09:07:49 AM »

Beth Holloway at Robert Jensen last night:

link opens in windows media player

link also here:
http://www.rtl.nl/shows/jensen/home/index.xml

tonight Patrick, Peter R. de Vries, Beth Holloway (and Bram Moszkowicz?).

also a phonecall to Joran.

Bram Moszkowicz also tonight at Pauw/Witteman.
http://pauwenwitteman.vara.nl/uitzending.php?id=318

Good Morning!

I just came on to say, thank you to caesu for the link.

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: March 05, 2008, 09:11:17 AM »

Missing shoe was definitely mentioned very early in case.
Blood evidence in shoe, possibly.
Freddy was reported to be replacing shoes for Joran.

Landfill may have been disposal area for Natalee.
Landfill caught on fire.
Dave needed permits to search landfill.
Search of landfill was sabotaged - garbage piled over search area in dump.

NH was probably moved from landfill, professionally, to never be found again.

Witness, who observed landfill disposal, is probably dead or institutionalized.

Men, in dune area as Dave approached, slamming trunk and taking off.

Lots of coincidences occur in Aruba.................
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: March 05, 2008, 09:16:00 AM »

Possible irregularities in prison Sint Maarten.

05-03-2008

The current affairs program NOVA showed beginning these week a reportage concerning possible irregularities in the prison on Sint Maarten. A Dutch civil servant who provided technical support in the prison returned early to the Netherlands. He reported about fraud but that resulted in a disagreement with the prison Executive Board.

For the parlaiment this reason was ask clarification to minister of justice Hirsch Balin and State Secretary Ank Bijleveld. Hero Brinkman of the PVV asked in vain for an emergency debate with the minister. He sees, however, this as a confirmation for corruption allegation on the islands.

Mess

Brinkman works at present for an initiative motion concerning corruption by antillian rulers and politicians. Pvv-politician want submit these in May. I have come behind that it is a terrible mess at the prison on Sint Maarten. 200.000 guilder has disappeared, where the director is possibly even involved, Brinkman claims. Also he has discovered that prisoners stay sometimes as much as two years too long in the prison. This is within a rule of law a disgrace, thinks Brinkman. Former-policeman Brinkman bases this on sources within and outside the Antilles.Also he has received numerous e-mails.

John Leerdam, Antillen-woordvoerder of the PVDA, does not want react to the allegations made in NOVA. He waits firstly a letter of State Secretary Bijleveld of kingdom relations and of minister Hirsch Balin van Justitie. We want be informed firstly. We must know the facts firstly.

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/bovenwinden/Car20080305_Gevangenis-NOVA

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/politiek/Car20080305_Dienstreizen

friday/saturday part two and three on NOVA about corruption on antilles/aruba.

e-mail Hero Brinkman:

http://www.pvv.nl/index.php?option=com_facileforms&Itemid=114

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: March 05, 2008, 09:22:53 AM »

Landfill caught on fire.

I'm kind of the mind that Natalee wasn't disposed of into the sea for at least a few days. I think she was buried and moved a few times (perhaps the landfill figured in here.) I also think Joran confessed on June 10th and actually believed he was going to take them to her body. It wasn't there because somene (Paulus) had arranged to have it disposed of professionally.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: March 05, 2008, 09:22:54 AM »

Landfill caught on fire.

That's the thing for me.They kept moving her over and over because of all the tips coming out.Finally they were in so deep they simply just finished the job taking her out so deep she'd never be found.I at this point do not believe that Natalee will ever be found and our only hope is to somehow bring the perpetraters to justice,all of them..Even if  Mos wanted to produce her remains,he can't because of her final resting location..Just my opinion...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #895 on: March 05, 2008, 09:41:43 AM »

This has most likely been posted already but I just ran across this Aruba bloggers site.  Is this "The" Gabrial we all know?  Visit his blog if you haven't been there yet. You need to scroll down some to get past the ads.

http://www.arubabeaches.net/

Author

My name is Gabriel and work daily with visitors from all over the world. Due to the nature of my work I interact with visitors constantly, consequently I get asked plenty of questions and therefore have a good idea what kind of information to share with you. As a native to Aruba and a tourism and real estate professional I think I’m well qualified share some insider information with you. Occasionally I invite guest-authors to post their thoughts on several topics as well.

RECENT BLOG ENTRY:

United States of America on Aruba
posted on February 29th, 2008 ·

US Government Aircraft On Aruba

Today at the airport I noticed an unusual visitor to Aruba. It is a United States government aircraft, serial number 90003. Generally these aircraft make a technical stop in Aruba, before continuing their journey down south.

Rarely does it stay long on the island. But this aircraft is scheduled to stay in Aruba for two days, meaning a high US government or military official or delegation is on the island on business.

I remember a case last year where United States Secretary of State, Dr. Rice was en route to Brazil and made a refueling stop on the island. This time around there is no word (not to me at least) who is visiting. Welcome, nonetheless.

Yes we know they are there...but unfortunatly, Aruban Beech Patrol doesn't...as I was told...there are NO US Government planes on Aruba!...why do they think they can spout rubbage...and that anyone they tell it to is supposed to believe them...sheesh!  I guess they are so used to telling lies...must just be a way of life with them...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: March 05, 2008, 09:52:04 AM »

DEVELOPING

Developing Story (Click refresh for updates): Venezuela moves 10 tank battalions to Colombian border, according to Reuters report.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,335116,00.html

Also, Apple is running commercials here every 30 minutes or so and has been for the last two weeks. No Aruba.

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: March 05, 2008, 09:56:50 AM »

Aruba phone book

http://www.numberway.com/phone-numbers/53/

Sorry, I don't know how to link.

Thank You Betty Lynn!!!

Destiny Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: March 05, 2008, 10:04:37 AM »

I found old Transcripts from May-June 2005 that I had posted. this might help you guys.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2580.msg343607#msg343607

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: March 05, 2008, 10:06:55 AM »

Developing Story (Click refresh for updates): Venezuela moves 10 tank battalions to Colombian border, according to Reuters report.

A top general said Wednesday that Venezuela has nearly completed its deployment of thousands of troops to states along the border with Colombia.

"Between 85 and 90 percent of the troops are situated," Gen. Jesus Gonzalez Gonzalez told reporters at a news conference, saying soldiers were largely sent to the border states of Zulia, Tachira and Apure.

Venezuela's military mobilization includes air, land and sea forces in Colombia dispute, Reuters reports.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.