April 26, 2024, 02:53:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 303021 times)
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #920 on: March 05, 2008, 11:53:18 AM »

Jensen:

The prosecutor asked you about that or he asked you about that?

Beth:

No, the prosecutor did not but a lead detective asked me within 48 hours of her disappearance, he asked me when I entered the Bubali police station, he said, he asked only one medical question, now I could see, I mean just one, he says 'does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures?' and I was like 'no' and then let's move on

Jensen:

Right, so the question is where did that come from?

Beth:

Where did that come from? It's hard not to tie those two things togther. It's really hard not to put those two pieces together.
Jensen:

It's interesting because what I've followed from you and also what you've put out in the american press, this is something that really caught your eye from this whole experience, this Peter R. de Vries undercover sting
Beth:

That's it

Jensen:

That's it huh? This is a major thing

Beth:

Yes

Jensen:

You were asked within 48 hours about that seizure and seizures, seizures, it almost sounds like this guy brings that up, so I mean, I'm just (inaudbile) he must have just mentioned that to somebody over there
Beth:

Somebody because I was only asked that once but my husband at the time, Jug was asked at least, at least a dozen times by four different persons (inaudible) but we never really thought to much about it becuase we were just like 'please get them off that and get back on

Jensen

the case

Beth:

(inaudible) so it didn't make any, it didn't really, we didn't really have any red flags

Jensen:

So perhaps Joran confessed to somebody there. Let me show you another clip because it's just so obvious where, that he's lying, that he's lying but it says so much about the person, it's so weird. This is about the shoe incident, that's a big thing. How many stories did he tell about this, about 22 or something? Leaving the shoes on the beach

WAKE UP ARUBA

THE TRUTH IS OUT

LET'S GO MOS WHERE ARE THE CHARGES?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: March 05, 2008, 11:56:21 AM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

The Jensen Show
RTL - The Netherlands
March 5, 2008

Guest: Beth Holloway

Transcribed from audio files provided by Abarth

Part I

Beth:

If I have to look at everything about that interview with Joran and when he's talking to Patrick, the part where I really want to come through and I really just want to kill him Robert and I mean when he imitates her, when he imitates her, when he imitates her actions as she's suffering. I'm thinking 'what, what a sick sonofabitch'. I'm sorry but I mean you know, how could, I mean, I mean, I think that's what really brings it all to the truth for me is, it's just not him, it's just his verbalization of what she's doing but he imitates her with this body action.

Jensen:

I understand because I mean those are kind of rough words, I mean what you're saying about wanting to kill him but I understand. I mean it's a natural way, a natural anger in a way, because I also because, I want to show you something because I had the Goldman family on the show, you know the parents of the guy O.J. Simpson killed

Beth:

Yeah, yeah

Jensen:

They are exactly, well they're in a similar position as you are

Beth:

Right

Jensen:

I don't know if you've ever met them?

Beth:

I've spoken with Denise, Nicole Brown Simpson's sister and I'll be honest Robert, I think about them a lot when I think about Natalee's case because I think here they're having to do the same thing.

Jensen:

I mean O.J., he got away and we all know it's obvious that he killed their son and I want to show you something because the way they go about life nowadays, and I respect that I applaud that; I mean some people will say it's vindictive but it's not, it's just you know, you don't want the killer as they call O.J. or the person who perpetrated this

Beth:

Yes, yes

Jensen:

you don't want them to get away; even if he's not in jail, you want to make his life a living hell when he's still walking amongst us and I want to show you just this clip of the Goldmans.

(play videoclip)

There are similarities aren't there Beth?

Beth:

Yeah there are and I think about them a lot Robert, everyday that I've tried to, because some days you really struggle with the bitterness and it's you know, it's hard to remain, as far as optimistic about the future and reaching out to thers and that's really what I'm trying to do. I'm really trying to continue that mission of reaching out to others and making a difference but you know, it's hard some days and you just want to give in to that but when I think about people like you know, I think about them and I draw a lot of strength from them that if they can continue this and knowing full well who their loved one's perpetrator was, then I can too.

Jensen:

Yeah, I understand that. Another thing that's happened since you were last on, I couldn't believe it but actually Joran came on my show. He had put out this book and he wanted to promote it but he still, to come on my show. I know a lot about the case knowing you and so he came on my show and I went in, you know I said this to Peter R. de Vries last night, he was on the show, I said I just went in like you know, let's just start and talk; I wanted to talk to the guy like we were in a bar you know and I just waited for the moment I felt 'oh now he's being evasive, now he's dodging my questions, now he's starting to ' and that happened pretty quickly, I mean the whole incident, I mean 'how did you get from the beach to your house?' that's where it all started to become 'I don't know' he became like a magician, he pulled every string available to him, it sort of, it didn't make sense anymore but I want to show you a few things, but especially, we mixed it up with the tape from Peter R. de Vries, so his real confession

Beth:

Okay

Jensen:

If you look at this, we subtitled it for you so you understand what he said in Dutch. It's just horrible; I leaned on him pretty hard, I leaned on him pretty hard. You can see in his body language he's leaning forward because I felt 'you're hiding something' Let's just start here with the incident on the beach, what he said on my show and then what he said to Patrick.

(play videotape)

I'll put this out to everybody: where do you think he was telling the truth?

Beth:

Oh exactly, right there

Jensen:

Yeah

Beth:

Exactly at that moment and what's so, what's so really completely frustrating about this whole deal is when he says epileptic seizures, I can't tell you how many times we were asked that Robert, within 48 hours.

Jensen:

That is true, I've heard that, you have to elaborate on that

Beth:

Yeah

Jensen:

The prosecutor asked you about that or he asked you about that?

Beth:

No, the prosecutor did not but a lead detective asked me within 48 hours of her disappearance, he asked me when I entered the Bubali police station, he said, he asked only one medical question, now I could see, I mean just one, he says 'does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures?' and I was like 'no' and then let's move on

Jensen:

Right, so the question is where did that come from?

Beth:

Where did that come from? It's hard not to tie those two things togther. It's really hard not to put those two pieces together.

Jensen:

It's interesting because what I've followed from you and also what you've put out in the american press, this is something that really caught your eye from this whole experience, this Peter R. de Vries undercover sting

Beth:

That's it

Jensen:

That's it huh? This is a major thing

Beth:

Yes

Jensen:

You were asked within 48 hours about that seizure and seizures, seizures, it almost sounds like this guy brings that up, so I mean, I'm just (inaudbile) he must have just mentioned that to somebody over there

Beth:

Somebody because I was only asked that once but my husband at the time, Jug was asked at least, at least a dozen times by four different persons (inaudible) but we never really thought to much about it becuase we were just like 'please get them off that and get back on

Jensen

the case

Beth:

(inaudible) so it didn't make any, it didn't really, we didn't really have any red flags

Jensen:

So perhaps Joran confessed to somebody there. Let me show you another clip because it's just so obvious where, that he's lying, that he's lying but it says so much about the person, it's so weird. This is about the shoe incident, that's a big thing. How many stories did he tell about this, about 22 or something? Leaving the shoes on the beach

Beth:

Yeah, yeah, the shoe was, yeah

Jensen:

Take a look at this Beth, this is unbelievable

(play videoclip)

Bet this drove you absolutely crazy didn't it during the investigation?

Beth:

Yes

Jensen:

Him just changing his story and lying, knowing that he lies all the time, and not getting to the truth, not owning up to anything

Beth:

God, don't you know the interrogators want to get hold of him, I mean the things he did to them by just toying with them, he would stick his fingers in his ears during the interrogation and just smile, don't you know they just wanted to just grab him and

Jensen:

Just think of the psyche of the person I mean, knowing all that, knowing you did all that and then writing a book about it

Beth:

I know

Jensen:

So I want to show you what he told me about why he wrote the book, I couldn't understand why he would do it, but this is what he told me an the real reason follows

(play videoclip)

* long sigh from Jensen *

Beth:

Yeah, yeah

Jensen:

What do you make of that?

Beth:

He just wants to see how he can benefit from it or what he can profit from, golly I tell you what, he is truly just taking anyone he could for a ride

Jensen:

Yeah, he has

Beth:

He really did, yeah

Jensen:

It's unbelievable. Finally my final clip and I want to show this. I think this was the worse thing for me, the way I interpreted it he doesn't feel guilty at all

Beth:

Yeah

Jensen:

After he went to bed that night, didn't lose a minute of sleep over it, can you believe that Beth? Let's take a look

(play videoclip)

He really doesn't care, he really doesn't care

Beth:

No, he doesn't

Thank you Klaas for bringing over the translated transcript.  Thank you Heli.

Obviously ... Joran must have revealed that Natalee had "seizures" in his May 31, 2005 statement.  However ... Hans Mos once again comes to Joran's defence.

Janet

+++++++++++

John Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
February 20, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Twi7-8OqS4

KELLY:  Let me throw one more thing in on that Greta.  On May 31st, Joran was the first person interviewed by Jacobs when he's taking statements. Every police report subsequent to that, the statements made by Deepak, made by Satish, made by Beth that day, we have them all, there is no statement from Joran until June 9th.
Transcript: Heli (RU)

Beth Holloway
DATELINE
February 23, 2008

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/6/

Beth Holloway: The facts are within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance, a lead detective asked me if she had a history of epilepsy or seizures. Two and a half years later, the main suspect himself, admits that Natalee -- he felt as if she suffered an epilepsy or seizure. And he even indicates how she's shaking. So, if we look at just that one-- just that one piece, that's one thread out of a lot. Then, I have to say yes, there definitely was some collusion and corruption going on in the early days of Natalee's disappearance. Absolutely.

However, according to the prosecutor's office it's standard procedure to ask if a missing person might have a seizure disorder.

Police and prosecution officials declined on-camera interviews, but have consistently denied that there was any corruption, collusion or mishandling of the investigation.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: March 05, 2008, 12:03:46 PM »

I thought at the time when the "standard" quesion response came from Mos that he was full of crap. It's nonsensical to think that question would be asked. Maybe, just maybe you ask that question once and you get an answer of no and then you don't ask it ever again, but not a dozen or so times. The only reason you ask that so many times is that you are hoping, praying, that the answer is YES, so that you can find a way out of having to proceed with the unthinkable--which is disposing of a young girls body to protect the guilty!

WE KNOW ARUBA
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: March 05, 2008, 12:04:17 PM »

it is good that this seizure thing is finally getting dutch attention.
i hope peter r. can comment on this tonight at the jensen show.

but maybe he won't, and use it in his next broadcast in detail together with all other things.

telegraaf newspaper reported on this on feb 7th already:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3238629/_Verdwijning_Natalee_cover-up_politie__.html?pageNumber=2

228 comments on this article.

Stiefvader Natalee vermoedt een cover-up van de Arubaanse politie
Foto: Fox

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #924 on: March 05, 2008, 12:11:19 PM »

I didn't hear Jorans voice; did you? I do think Joran would pick up the phone (because I think they used Patricks phone & of course he has his number in his memory) but would probably hang up the moment he would hear Robert Jensens voice. So hopefully Patrick is the one who does the talking Wink. There is also a possibility he didn't pick up though...since a couple of Jorans cellphone numbers have been online (although I haven't seen the number we have of him online as of yet) he probably got a lot of calls and got a new number Wink

And (maybe old info; sorry!): Bram Moszkowicz will be on Pauw & Witteman tonight; concerning the possible civil case against Joran.
[/quote]

i hear joran say: "ja, met joran" ("yes, this is joran")
[/quote]

Listened to it again; and I heard it now....thanks! It would have been interesting if Patrick would have called Joran without Jensen in between....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: March 05, 2008, 12:16:24 PM »

"ja, met joran" ("yes, this is joran and I am guilty")

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: March 05, 2008, 12:20:42 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Summary of the most important parts of the Jensen interview with PRdeVries from 03-03.

http://tinyurl.com/326nc9

PRdeVries (edited): When we started the show (with Patrick) the case actually was closed and Joran thought ‘he was off the hook’, and he was about to claim a damage-compensation. Now the investigation is reopened and behind the screen people work VERY hard on it ‘I know that from sources close to the case’. JORAN NOW OFFICIALLY IS SUSPECTED OF MURDER!

Jensen about interview with Joran (edited): I went into that interview unprepared, as if I was talking to someone in a bar. But I clearly noticed when he started to hesitate and turn, starting at the question: how did you get from the beach to your home. I told him straight forward: you know more of this case. Then Joran looked at me with his ’stone-hard’ eyes, ‘glass-hard’-eyes and said: No Jensen, that’s really not so, that’s really not so’. After the show I asked the public: ‘What do you think?’. And 99% of the audience thought he knew more of what happened.

Peter (edited): A year and a half ago I’d done a show on this subject. And already then I thought: Joran vd Sloot you know more of this thing, you don’t tell the truth, you hide things. And you can’t give answers to the most simple questions. And an innocent person doesn’t have to call for his right to remain silent. And when you’re innocent you want to say the truth ten times over!

Jensen (edited): At Pauw en Witteman you constantly looked at him and thought ‘you’re a liar, you’re a liar’. And he felt that constantly because of which he snapped. You know with the wine and so on… And your wife made that clever remark about Joran to Anita: “Well, you brought that up right!” (Fragment of wine incident.) And she right away threw a glass of water at Joran, didn’t she?

Peter (ed.): Yes off course… What he can, she can do as well. LOL It all was a reaction on the fact that Anita throughout the show claimed ‘Joran was a d-e-c-e-n-t guy’ (…).

Jensen(ed.): I have the feeling those people absolutely don’t have any control over this guy anymore.

Peter (ed.): I have the impression that the parents don’t know half of what he’s all into. And it’s odd that they claim they would bring him to the police if they only had the smallest idea of him having something to do with it. Well, untill today I haven’t seen anything of that! LOL Even after my sting operation they don’t tell him to finally tell the truth.

Thank you Klaas.  Thank you Robert.

I missed where Joran was once again declared a suspect.  At the end of December, 2007 ... Joran, Deepak and Satish were released from suspect status and ... the recent statement from the Prosecutor's Office following the Peter Devries video recording eludes to Joran NOT being a suspect.  That is my understanding.

Would somebody please help me out?  When was Joran again declared a suspect?

Thank you.

Janet

++++++++++

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/08/press-release-from-prosecutor-in-aruba-question-to-you/

press release
Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba ,
Havenstraat 2

Oranjestad, Aruba
To all media
From the Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date February 8, 2008
Pages 1

J.v.d.S. interrogated at Police Station in Rotterdam

This morning, between 10:00 – 12:30 hours (Netherlands time) the police interrogated J.v.d.S. at a police station in Rotterdam. J.v.d.S. was interrogated by police officers of the Aruban Police Department and the Netherlands National Police Department. His lawyer was present during the interrogation, which lasted about two hours.

During the interrogation J.v.d.S. indicated that during the conversations he had in the car he was under the influence of marihuana. Furthermore, he sticks to his statements made earlier during the investigation. He denies to have anything to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The decision of the Court of Appeal of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba is crucial to the possibility of further interrogations of J.v.d.S.

As already stated on February 5, 2008, the Public Prosecutor’s Office lodged an appeal against the decision of the investigating judge to deny the re-detention of J.v.d.S.. The decision of the Court of Appeal is not expected until after the weekend.

Under the direction of the Public Prosecutor’s Office, the Aruban Police Department is still investigating this case. In the interest of the investigation, the Public Prosecutor’s Office appeals to the press to please refrain from a witch-hunt or private investigations or fishing expeditions (all this in the broadest sense of the word),

The Public Prosecutor’s Office doesn’t fail to notice that the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway draws a lot of interest from media and general public. However, this interest seems to be turning into a witch-hunt in which several persons are being harassed.

The Public Prosecutor’s Office regards this as not acceptable. In the first place, without any confirmation persons are being labeled as a suspect, and harassed as such. In the second place, journalistic investigations and the subsequent reporting thereof, at a time the investigative team is still busy trying to get an answer to many questions, can seriously harm the criminal investigation. Not only does it cause a lot of unrest, or may generate misinformation, it may also harm the outcome of the investigation itself, e.g. when witnesses questioned by the judge at trial can’t be sure if they witnessed something themselves or they know a fact from the media.

Without questioning the value of freedom of the press, it would be desirable if the press would act a little distantly for aforementioned reasons.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: March 05, 2008, 12:24:47 PM »

Hey Anita, when is Paulus going to play sex with the dead with your other 2 boys. I am sure they want a turn. Have you ever thought about just buying them a blow up doll. they just lay there as well and you don't even have to buy them any drugs or drinks:) Of course you also have rentahoe so
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: March 05, 2008, 12:27:46 PM »

I missed where Joran was once again declared a suspect.  At the end of December, 2007 ... Joran, Deepak and Satish were released from suspect status and ... the recent statement from the Prosecutor's Office following the Peter Devries video recording eludes to Joran NOT being a suspect.  That is my understanding.

Thank you.

Janet

A small part from an ANP-message from the 4th of February:

Uit het beeldmateriaal heeft justitie opgemaakt dat verdachte
Van der Sloot niet weet of het meisje nog leefde, toen ze overboord
werd gezet. Mos: ,,Daardoor beschouwen we hem ook als
moordverdachte.

From the footage it was made clear for the justicedepartment that Van der Sloot didn't know if the girl was alive, when she was thrown overboard. Mos: "Because of that we do look at him as a murdersuspect"

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: March 05, 2008, 12:28:19 PM »

**snippitysnip**

Thank you.

Janet

After PRDV's confession tapes the case was reopened and Joran was a murdersuspect again.
They are still working very hard behind the scenes, as Peter also confirmed during Jensen's show last Monday.
Peter is very convinced this will go to trial.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: March 05, 2008, 12:28:57 PM »

He is a pos:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: March 05, 2008, 12:31:23 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Summary of the most important parts of the Jensen interview with PRdeVries from 03-03.

http://tinyurl.com/326nc9

PRdeVries (edited): When we started the show (with Patrick) the case actually was closed and Joran thought ‘he was off the hook’, and he was about to claim a damage-compensation. Now the investigation is reopened and behind the screen people work VERY hard on it ‘I know that from sources close to the case’. JORAN NOW OFFICIALLY IS SUSPECTED OF MURDER!

Jensen about interview with Joran (edited): I went into that interview unprepared, as if I was talking to someone in a bar. But I clearly noticed when he started to hesitate and turn, starting at the question: how did you get from the beach to your home. I told him straight forward: you know more of this case. Then Joran looked at me with his ’stone-hard’ eyes, ‘glass-hard’-eyes and said: No Jensen, that’s really not so, that’s really not so’. After the show I asked the public: ‘What do you think?’. And 99% of the audience thought he knew more of what happened.

Peter (edited): A year and a half ago I’d done a show on this subject. And already then I thought: Joran vd Sloot you know more of this thing, you don’t tell the truth, you hide things. And you can’t give answers to the most simple questions. And an innocent person doesn’t have to call for his right to remain silent. And when you’re innocent you want to say the truth ten times over!

Jensen (edited): At Pauw en Witteman you constantly looked at him and thought ‘you’re a liar, you’re a liar’. And he felt that constantly because of which he snapped. You know with the wine and so on… And your wife made that clever remark about Joran to Anita: “Well, you brought that up right!” (Fragment of wine incident.) And she right away threw a glass of water at Joran, didn’t she?

Peter (ed.): Yes off course… What he can, she can do as well. LOL It all was a reaction on the fact that Anita throughout the show claimed ‘Joran was a d-e-c-e-n-t guy’ (…).

Jensen(ed.): I have the feeling those people absolutely don’t have any control over this guy anymore.

Peter (ed.): I have the impression that the parents don’t know half of what he’s all into. And it’s odd that they claim they would bring him to the police if they only had the smallest idea of him having something to do with it. Well, untill today I haven’t seen anything of that! LOL Even after my sting operation they don’t tell him to finally tell the truth.

Thank you.

Janet

++++++++++

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/08/press-release-from-prosecutor-in-aruba-question-to-you/

press release
Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba ,
Havenstraat 2

Oranjestad, Aruba
To all media
From the Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date February 8, 2008
Pages 1

J.v.d.S. interrogated at Police Station in Rotterdam

This morning, between 10:00 – 12:30 hours (Netherlands time) the police interrogated J.v.d.S. at a police station in Rotterdam. J.v.d.S. was interrogated by police officers of the Aruban Police Department and the Netherlands National Police Department. His lawyer was present during the interrogation, which lasted about two hours.

During the interrogation J.v.d.S. indicated that during the conversations he had in the car he was under the influence of marihuana. Furthermore, he sticks to his statements made earlier during the investigation. He denies to have anything to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The decision of the Court of Appeal of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba is crucial to the possibility of further interrogations of J.v.d.S.

As already stated on February 5, 2008, the Public Prosecutor’s Office lodged an appeal against the decision of the investigating judge to deny the re-detention of J.v.d.S.. The decision of the Court of Appeal is not expected until after the weekend.

Under the direction of the Public Prosecutor’s Office, the Aruban Police Department is still investigating this case. In the interest of the investigation, the Public Prosecutor’s Office appeals to the press to please refrain from a witch-hunt or private investigations or fishing expeditions (all this in the broadest sense of the word),

The Public Prosecutor’s Office doesn’t fail to notice that the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway draws a lot of interest from media and general public. However, this interest seems to be turning into a witch-hunt in which several persons are being harassed.

The Public Prosecutor’s Office regards this as not acceptable. In the first place, without any confirmation persons are being labeled as a suspect, and harassed as such. In the second place, journalistic investigations and the subsequent reporting thereof, at a time the investigative team is still busy trying to get an answer to many questions, can seriously harm the criminal investigation. Not only does it cause a lot of unrest, or may generate misinformation, it may also harm the outcome of the investigation itself, e.g. when witnesses questioned by the judge at trial can’t be sure if they witnessed something themselves or they know a fact from the media.

Without questioning the value of freedom of the press, it would be desirable if the press would act a little distantly for aforementioned reasons.

Mos why don't you quit bitching and moaning and get up off of your sorry ass and investigate this cae. Use the findings of the media, you sure haven't been able to find anything on your own.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: March 05, 2008, 12:32:18 PM »

My way of saying Janet is right:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: March 05, 2008, 12:33:32 PM »

He is a pos:)

but i love him as a bobble head:)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: March 05, 2008, 12:33:34 PM »

JUDGE:  Joran ... your confession ... "I AM GUILTY" ... cannot be believed.  You are a liar and ... liars with connections are given a free pass through the manipulation of Dutch law.

+++++++++++

Gerold Dompig
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
October 14, 2005

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9727957/

COSBY: Now, did Joran—we‘ve heard from the family, Chief, that—you know, that Joran was claiming in some statement that she was going in and out of consciousness. Have you seen that anywhere?

DOMPIG: Yes. That’s definitely in the statements, and that‘s why we were kind of disappointed when the judge didn‘t accept that because that‘s basically a Felony in Aruba. We think that what happened was that the judge just didn‘t buy it the way—because Joran went back and forth with his statements, and he withdrew two statements which he had already given to us. So basically, none of his statements were really trustworthy.

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: March 05, 2008, 12:37:39 PM »

Private Eye,

Has your Evil Twin been posting on your computer again this morning?

j/k

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: March 05, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

A small part from an ANP-message from the 4th of February:

Uit het beeldmateriaal heeft justitie opgemaakt dat verdachte
Van der Sloot niet weet of het meisje nog leefde, toen ze overboord
werd gezet. Mos: ,,Daardoor beschouwen we hem ook als
moordverdachte.

From the footage it was made clear for the justicedepartment that Van der Sloot didn't know if the girl was alive, when she was thrown overboard. Mos: "Because of that we do look at him as a murdersuspect"

Thank you GBMW.

Janet

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #937 on: March 05, 2008, 12:38:35 PM »

Glenda Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:34 am   
I'm under the impression that Patrick called Joran with caller ID'd blocked. Joran answered, once he knew who it was, he hung up.

I don't really have a source for this... I'm just making it up. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: March 05, 2008, 12:57:26 PM »

I thought at the time when the "standard" quesion response came from Mos that he was full of crap. It's nonsensical to think that question would be asked. Maybe, just maybe you ask that question once and you get an answer of no and then you don't ask it ever again, but not a dozen or so times. The only reason you ask that so many times is that you are hoping, praying, that the answer is YES, so that you can find a way out of having to proceed with the unthinkable--which is disposing of a young girls body to protect the guilty!

WE KNOW ARUBA

Blade ... your words should reflect the words that the prosecutor.  After all .. he is suppose to be an advocate for the victim.

However ... Hans Mos overlooks that the issue of "seizures" was presented to Jug and Beth several times in their intitial respective interrogations and ... defends the actions of the ALE.

It is only Jug, Beth and America that recognizes the connection between Joran's May 31, 2005 statement and ... the questions by interrogators to Natalee's mother and stepfather in regards to "seizures".

Janet

++++++++++

Beth Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
February 7, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329348,00.html

HOLLOWAY: I couldn't believe it because, I mean, it was so stunning, it was so stunning that I was hearing these words that Joran was saying because two- and-a-half years ago, gosh, Greta, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance — 48 hours — the lead detective, Dennis Jacobs, came to me in the Bubali (ph) police station and says, Does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures? And I thought, No, why are you asking that? And he did it — they did it repeatedly to Jug. And when I was hearing that, it just — it just felt like it brought everything full circle of what we had been fighting for.

Beth Holloway
CNN - LARRY KING LIVE
February 7, 2008

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/lkl.01.html

HOLLOWAY: Well, Larry, I think that a lot of people have kind of stepped into this tangled web, into Joran's web, well into this journey, and we -- we have a lot of thing that were transpiring early on in the island of Aruba, within the first 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance, and had a stunning revelation when I was watching the taped admissions of Joran to Patrick. And, when he imitates how Natalee was suffering through the seizures, well, Larry, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance on the island of Aruba, a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), first and only medical question he asked me was, does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures. And I said, no, why would you ask that?

And he only asked me that once, and from there forward, three other detectives asked Natalee's step father probably a dozen times, Larry. Jug had to come to me six times and ask me if Natalee had a history of epilepsy or seizure. And I kept saying no, why do you keep asking us that? Why? So, it brought it full circle for us.

_____

mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: March 05, 2008, 01:00:57 PM »

Glenda Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:34 am   
I'm under the impression that Patrick called Joran with caller ID'd blocked. Joran answered, once he knew who it was, he hung up.

I don't really have a source for this... I'm just making it up. 

so what else is new?

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.