April 28, 2024, 03:43:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 303091 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: March 03, 2008, 04:36:08 PM »

Any estimations as to the dimensions and weight of the cage, or based upon the general conditions of the cage, coral build up, rust, etc. how long the cage had been submersed? It looked awfully large, but water can distort sizes to a certain extent. It looked a lot larger than the cages that would have been at the fishermans hut.

The trap was symmetrical in width and length at approximately 7.5 ft. It was approximately 2.25-2.5 ft high.  You're correct about the ROV video lens distorting perspective due to the paralax view lens. 

OE, the question everyone wants answered is:

Were there human remains and clothing remnants in the trap?

If no remains were found, why doesnt he just say that?

The "thumbs down" signal did come very fast.

What I do know is that I am 100% confident there is a conch shell in that cage (pic #2 to the right)   

and I see what looks like a carnival mask in picture 3.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: March 03, 2008, 04:36:16 PM »

Beth will be on Jensen show tomorrow but..... tonite Peter R de Vries will be on!!!
Starts in 10 mins!!!!!! 
Will keep you updated.

thank you Jo-An.....love Peter!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2008, 04:40:42 PM »

Beth will be on Jensen show tomorrow but..... tonite Peter R de Vries will be on!!!
Starts in 10 mins!!!!!! 
Will keep you updated.

We need a little patience... first up is winner of Idols (Dutch version of American Idol)...
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: March 03, 2008, 04:41:19 PM »

Kyle does have a fascinating career in front of him.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: March 03, 2008, 04:42:06 PM »

Why i think it s not a skull

Kyle said that the cage was about 2,25-2,5 ft high assuming its 2.5 ft that would make the skull 3.5 inches

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: March 03, 2008, 04:43:34 PM »

Starts in 10 mins!!!!!! 
Will keep you updated.

We need a little patience... first up is winner of Idols (Dutch version of American Idol)...

LOL...no problem re: patience...some of us have been here for the pat 2 yr/10 mons....patience we have....it's the answers we are missing@#$%^&&*)%&#&^&*%^*&*&*(^&*(

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: March 03, 2008, 04:48:15 PM »

Starts in 10 mins!!!!!! 
Will keep you updated.

i can't stand jensen but of course i will watch this and tomorrow beth!
i hope peter r. will give a hint of what he is up to next.
but i doubt that, i think he won't show his cards too early.

i am almost sure it will be uploaded to usenet same as all previous jensen shows.
so i watch it from there tomorrow so i can skip the idols appearance.
i might upload it then to youtube if it is not there yet.
mabe i try to add subtitles but i have too study how to do this with a tool like vobsub.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: March 03, 2008, 04:48:42 PM »

Kyle said that the cage was about 2,25-2,5 ft high assuming its 2.5 ft that would make the skull 3.5 inches

There would be DNA in it regardless of whether it is a creature of the sea or a human
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: March 03, 2008, 04:53:56 PM »

There would be DNA in it regardless of whether it is a creature of the sea or a human

If its not a rock
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: March 03, 2008, 04:56:36 PM »

Can you just imagine the shock?....you send pictures
to the FBI and the next thing you know the pictures
are on the internet.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: March 03, 2008, 04:57:17 PM »

Keep that handy Peaches 
Kermit 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: March 03, 2008, 04:58:12 PM »

The green close-up picture looks like a skull in the foreground and a tennis shoe in the background, to the right.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: March 03, 2008, 04:58:12 PM »

Nice job and I agree! That is why they gave a thumbs down when the divers got a closer look I think,although more of that object could be under that white. Like Capslock told us that kind of trap has really no use in the Aruban waters,it was probably discarded on the ocean floor because of that. Possibly even used for other purposes like he stated as well like drug trafficking. However something is still very odd about this trap and its contents!

« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 05:02:05 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
FaithMS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: March 03, 2008, 04:58:33 PM »

If its not a rock

Wasn't it reported to be coral?

I cannot see anything that looks like a skull to me.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: March 03, 2008, 04:58:34 PM »

some dutch news to follow in the meantime:

Nato fears over Dutch Islam film

The film has been condemned by several Muslim countries
Nato's secretary general says he fears the airing of a Dutch film criticising Islam will have repercussions for troops in Afghanistan.

Jaap de Hoop Scheffer's comments came after Afghans protested on Sunday against the film being made by far-right Dutch MP Geert Wilders.

The Dutch government has warned Mr Wilders that the film will damage Dutch political and economic interests.

Mr Wilders says the film is about the Koran but has given few details.

In the past, he has called for the Koran to be banned and likened it to Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf.

The project has already been condemned by several Muslim countries, including Iran and Pakistan.

Nato's secretary general said he was concerned about his troops after the protests against the film in Afghanistan.

"If the [troops] find themselves in the line of fire because of the film, then I am worried about it and I am expressing that concern," he said in a television interview.

'Kick out forces'

On Sunday, hundreds of Afghans took to the streets in the northern city of Mazar-i-Sharif to protest against the film.

Demonstrators burned Dutch flags, and called for the withdrawal of Dutch troops from the Nato force.

The demonstrators say they will step up their protests unless the Afghan government expels the troops.

The protesters also criticised the recent republication of caricatures of the Prophet Mohammad in several Danish newspapers, and called for the withdrawal of Danish troops.

"We don't want our government to have any diplomatic relations with these two countries," Maulawi Abdul Hadi, one of the protesters, told the Associated Press news agency.

"We don't want Danish and Dutch troops in Afghanistan. They should be kicked out of the Nato forces here."

Mr Wilders has said he expects his 15-minute work will be shown in the Netherlands in March and released on the internet.

Dutch authorities have told him he may have to leave the country for his own safety amid reports of death threats.

Submission

Mr Wilders' film is called Fitna, an Arabic word used to describe strife or discord.

He has said his film will show how the Koran is "an inspiration for intolerance, murder and terror".

Mr Wilders leads the Freedom Party, which has nine seats in the Dutch parliament.

He has had police protection since Dutch director Theo Van Gogh was killed by a radical Islamist in 2004.

Van Gogh's film Submission included verses from the Koran shown against a naked female body.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7274259.stm

The Dutch government fears a lot of trouble at home and abroad as soon as this film gets released this month.

Geert Wilders is leader of the PVV.

Hero Brinkman is of the same political party.

Brinkman called the Antilles and Aruba "a largely corrupt gangsters' nest' and Jan van der Straten, then police chief of Bonaire, threatened to arrest him after the parlaimentary working trip got aborted after Brinkmans comments.

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #175 on: March 03, 2008, 05:05:48 PM »

Can you just imagine the shock?....you send pictures
to the FBI and the next thing you know the pictures
are on the internet.

Just unbelievable is all I can say!!     
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: March 03, 2008, 05:06:08 PM »

Brinkman called the Antilles and Aruba "a largely corrupt gangsters' nest' and Jan van der Straten, then police chief of Bonaire, threatened to arrest him after the parlaimentary working trip got aborted after Brinkmans comments.

Not sure if you saw this Caesu? It makes me wonder if that had anything to do with them not extending Van Der Stratens contract in Bonaire?

www.amigoe.com/english/ on February 24

Bonaire still without corps leader

KRALENDIJK – Since Jan van Straten left late January, Bonaire is still without a chief of police.  His contract ran out per February 1.  Justice-minister David Dick (PAR) regrets the fact that the Netherlands didn’t cooperate and let Van der Straten stay a little longer until a new chief of police was appointed.

Van der Straten works for the Dutch police and they decided that he had to go back.
The council of ministers would decide on a new chief of police this month in anticipation of the application committee.  The corps of police is currently led by chief inspector Oscar Obispo.  Minister Dick confirmed this morning that no decision was made yet on the chief of police.  He said two weeks ago:  “We will make sure that Bonaire gets a good chief of police.”

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: March 03, 2008, 05:06:33 PM »

Hero Brinkman is such a great name for a politician.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: March 03, 2008, 05:12:54 PM »

Hero Brinkman is such a great name for a politician.

He looks and talks like a Hero as well..So far anyway.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #179 on: March 03, 2008, 05:14:44 PM »

Peaches, it has been awhile..I kind of missed that horse!  LOL

It's a personal favorite of mine......

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.