March 28, 2024, 03:57:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 299391 times)
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: March 04, 2008, 10:46:04 PM »

Am I correct that that article quoted above said that GUIDO showed up for school the next day with scratches on his face?

WHY HAVE WE NOT HEARD THIS BEFORE>

That is HUGE in my book, if it really is saying that. That's the kind of item that solves cases, because it puts people together doing common activities. It indicates of course that Guido was with Joran and Natalee... wherever... doing whatever... We have always wondered about what role Guido played in this, Valentine Youtube clips aside LOL.

You are correct.

Wanna guess who ELSE is on joraaaan TV?

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: March 04, 2008, 10:47:07 PM »

Am I correct that that article quoted above said that GUIDO showed up for school the next day with scratches on his face?

WHY HAVE WE NOT HEARD THIS BEFORE>

That is HUGE in my book, if it really is saying that. That's the kind of item that solves cases, because it puts people together doing common activities. It indicates of course that Guido was with Joran and Natalee... wherever... doing whatever... We have always wondered about what role Guido played in this, Valentine Youtube clips aside LOL.

We have.

Existence is futile.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: March 04, 2008, 10:47:19 PM »

This National Laboratory where Robert Wever, PhD, works appears to deal with public health issues.

Could it also contain the Forensic Lab for the island?  I mean the one that determined it was canine blood on the mattress as opposed to human??

Not saying anything, just asking. . ..

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: March 04, 2008, 10:52:10 PM »

This National Laboratory where Robert Wever, PhD, works appears to deal with public health issues.

Could it also contain the Forensic Lab for the island?  I mean the one that determined it was canine blood on the mattress as opposed to human??

IF it actually made it that far!

...follow the money....

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: March 04, 2008, 10:54:10 PM »

Good thinking Anna
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: March 04, 2008, 10:54:41 PM »

Ah right, I'm out.

Good bye all ya'll

Existence is futile.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: March 04, 2008, 10:55:49 PM »

I don't mean just the mattress or the mattress per se.  I guess what I am asking is if this would be where testing would be conducted for any forensics not sent to NFI in The Netherlands?

Could this be the "magic drawer" into which all the evidence disappeared all along?

But I am sure he would have recused himself and never be involved in anything to do with a case in which his own son was a suspect, right?  I mean we know how sentitive they are to the appearance of conflict of interest and all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: March 04, 2008, 11:03:55 PM »

Hmm..I wonder what a horrible thing would be to say about someone if you were German? Perhaps being related to Hitler?

Top Places of Origin for Hugen
Place of
Origin   Hugen Immigrants

Germany   35
Ireland   9
England   5
Norway   4
Bavaria   2
Great Britain   2

Ancestry.com

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: March 04, 2008, 11:07:24 PM »

Think Joran joked to his friends that his mother was "Hitler's sister" when she tried to tell him to behave?

BRING NATALEE HOME
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: March 04, 2008, 11:12:41 PM »

This is very interesting reading:

http://tinyurl.com/3xwrwp

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: March 04, 2008, 11:19:21 PM »

Think Joran joked to his friends that his mother was "Hitler's sister" when she tried to tell him to behave?
The possibility of Joran saying that instead of Natalee is much more likely. IMO

I think Anita is of German descent. I realize Germany is very close to Holland and so is Belgium and other countries but I have the feeling she was raised by Germans. I may be wrong but that last name is certainly not Dutch.

We heard Jossy say that he heard Joran is staying with a uncle in Germany..I wonder if that is Anita's brother or Paul's?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #831 on: March 04, 2008, 11:21:01 PM »

Anna, Anna, Anna...

Kinda sounds like you might have answered your own question...

Of course it would be interesting to learn the real truth, right? 

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #832 on: March 04, 2008, 11:24:42 PM »

I don't mean just the mattress or the mattress per se.  I guess what I am asking is if this would be where testing would be conducted for any forensics not sent to NFI in The Netherlands?

Could this be the "magic drawer" into which all the evidence disappeared all along?

But I am sure he would have recused himself and never be involved in anything to do with a case in which his own son was a suspect, right?  I mean we know how sentitive they are to the appearance of conflict of interest and all.

But... If this is a possibility perhaps the U.S. should immediately stop the extradition process and hold him as a material witness...

Anyone ever consider this might me a "trumped up" charge from Aruba and they just want him back because he really knows too much -- not only about Natalee but other evidence?

I believe this should be a serious research project6 for someone...And credit Anna  if it turns out to be so (forensic lab in the National Lab)...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: March 04, 2008, 11:35:15 PM »

Silver,
I believe Buckeye found the National Lab.  For 2.5 years, I have tried to find the forensic lab in the hospital.  Such a small place, I never think of anything as being "National" as to me everything would be so local.

No wonder I couldn't find the hospital dept of forensics if they have an actual laboratory.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: March 04, 2008, 11:37:06 PM »

And doesn't that just gum up everything even worse!!!  I mean how much more twisted could things be then we find Guido's daddy at the lab that might have been testing things.

PERSONA NON GRATA

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: March 04, 2008, 11:37:53 PM »

IIRC, this is Guido's father:

R & G CORPORATE CONSULTANCY INC. N.V. 

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=13486

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: March 04, 2008, 11:48:22 PM »

So would this mean there are two R Wevers or could this one have two jobs?  The one above sounds like some kind of money laundering or something not quite up to a real corporation.  Like offering to be a front for other companies or something like that.  Odd and very broad reason for business, IMO.

Could be either way.  Did anyone verify which Robert Wever was Guido's father and if they did, I wonder how they were able to do that.

We also thought at one time that his father was political but now I wonder as there may be two Robert Wevers.  Are there at least two of every name on that island?  Except for Croes, Wevers and a few other names of which I am certain there must be a dozen with the same name.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #837 on: March 04, 2008, 11:48:38 PM »

Sounds like a monkey challenge!

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: March 04, 2008, 11:57:41 PM »

So would this mean there are two R Wevers or could this one have two jobs?  The one above sounds like some kind of money laundering or something not quite up to a real corporation.  Like offering to be a front for other companies or something like that.  Odd and very broad reason for business, IMO.

Could be either way.  Did anyone verify which Robert Wever was Guido's father and if they did, I wonder how they were able to do that.

We also thought at one time that his father was political but now I wonder as there may be two Robert Wevers.  Are there at least two of every name on that island?  Except for Croes, Wevers and a few other names of which I am certain there must be a dozen with the same name.

http://www.rgcorporateconsultancy.com/index.php

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: March 05, 2008, 12:11:12 AM »

This has most likely been posted already but I just ran across this Aruba bloggers site.  Is this "The" Gabrial we all know?  Visit his blog if you haven't been there yet. You need to scroll down some to get past the ads.

http://www.arubabeaches.net/

Author

My name is Gabriel and work daily with visitors from all over the world. Due to the nature of my work I interact with visitors constantly, consequently I get asked plenty of questions and therefore have a good idea what kind of information to share with you. As a native to Aruba and a tourism and real estate professional I think I’m well qualified share some insider information with you. Occasionally I invite guest-authors to post their thoughts on several topics as well.

RECENT BLOG ENTRY:

United States of America on Aruba
posted on February 29th, 2008 ·

US Government Aircraft On Aruba

Today at the airport I noticed an unusual visitor to Aruba. It is a United States government aircraft, serial number 90003. Generally these aircraft make a technical stop in Aruba, before continuing their journey down south.

Rarely does it stay long on the island. But this aircraft is scheduled to stay in Aruba for two days, meaning a high US government or military official or delegation is on the island on business.

I remember a case last year where United States Secretary of State, Dr. Rice was en route to Brazil and made a refueling stop on the island. This time around there is no word (not to me at least) who is visiting. Welcome, nonetheless.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.