April 27, 2024, 05:23:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway (in the rebound) DUTCH & English  (Read 290899 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: April 17, 2008, 10:45:17 AM »

On Fok :
quote:
Op woensdag 16 april 2008 19:10 schreef secunda het volgende:

Wie suggereren dat er ene Steve Cohen achter Shango zit?
Die verhalen komen toch ergens vandaan.

Is Steve Cohen iemand die bij AHATA heeft gewerkt of is dat zomaar een verzinsel?

AHATA betekent Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association? op Aruba?

Geen idee wie dat beweerd, maar Steve Cohen heeft inderdaad voor AHATA gewerkt. Hij was ook lid van een soort "damage control" clubje dat zich The Strategic Communications Task Force noemde. Ik weet niet of ze nog bestaan, maar in die club zaten allerlei notabelen die Aruba mosten 'beschermen' tegen de slechte persberichten.

Ik weet het niet zeker, maar volgens mij is hij in 2006/2007 vertrokken naar Amerika om daar ergens een soort hoofd van een plaatselijk toeristenbureau te worden.

Johann…there is some discussion on Steve Cohen on the Shango thread starting at post by Blonde number 174…you may want to read at least up to page 13…Also some links that I am not sure that you have seen…Also one of the first posts by Arbeej, who is one of the students mothers, said that Natalee was seen getting into a cab…to me that means, Joran and ‘a’ cabdriver’…just my thoughts..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.160

Important Case Documents
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=6.0

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/civil_court_docs/arubancounselfile.htm

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/index.htm

http://www.hollowaycase.com/

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #401 on: April 17, 2008, 12:27:45 PM »

FOUND IN A OLD DATA BASE

Natalee Holloway in Aruba
Posted on: Friday 29 July 2005 @ 20:43:18 
PsychicWonder writes"

I don't get alot of detailed information on Natalee, but I do feel that she is in the water, but she's inside something like a suitcase. When this case initially broke, I thought she was in a car trunk but I no longer feel that is the case. She could be in a 'trunk' but not a car trunk. Something small, enclosed and possibly weighted down, and definately under water. I do not feel that this pond they are currently searching is going to turn up anything significant, and I do believe the blonde hair on the duct tape belongs to Natalee. The young kid, Joran killed her but it wasn't intentional - he didn't set out with those intentions, it just happened and he panicked. He called his father who helped him dispose of the body. It isn't clear for me how the Kalpoe brothers are involved, but I do not feel that they were involved in the death of Natalee. Her body will be found (or at least what remains of it), and it will be at least a month from now."

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #402 on: April 17, 2008, 12:52:52 PM »

AND :
natalee holloway
Posted on: Wednesday 27 July 2005 @ 20:59:38 

moonmaiden writes"
I have been picking up a lot from this young woman. I believe that she is dead that this body is in water wedged under a rock shelf (almost a tiny, shallow cave) in a very small inlet on water on the northwestern point of the island. I can hear the ocean but I feel this little inlet is protected from it by a reef or something as a lagoon would be. I believe that Juran accidently killed her via an overdose of drugs that were slipped into her drink. I believe she was very drunk and may have already ingested some kind of drugs before the fatal drink. I believe that she died on the beach. I believe that the two brothers are well known as local drug dealers and that Juran was able to scare them into taking on some responsiblity for this young woman's death because they supplied the drugs and because he and his family are well connected on the island. I believe that they are also after-the-fact participants in the disposal of the body. I believe that several plans were debated for the disposal of Natalee's body including "borrowing" a boat from the D.J. (I'm not sure if they disclosed the reason to him), burying her (they may have actually started to dig a grave at one point). I believe that these various plans are being woven into their numerous alibis almost unconcsiously. I believe that the Judge was involved somehow after the fact, but I'm not clear to what extent. At this point in time, he knows that he royally "screwed" up. I also get the feeling that the Judge may have been rather intoxicated himself that night and he wasn't thinking clearly. I believe that the "pond" that's being drained will either uncover Natalee's purse or it is being drained because they've been told that her purse can be found there. I believe that this case will be solved because one of these boys will ultimately break down - I actually see two outcomes - one of the brothers will break down within a week to a couple of weeks or the whole thing will go away for quite awhile and he will breakdown at a future point. One of these boys is very sensitive and will just not be able to take it. I believe that may be Satish, who right now is more afraid of the other two than he is of the law and the soul wrenching guilt. I feel that this poor young woman is still connected to her mother because of the overwhelming emotions. She will stay connected until there is some resolution in her mother's heart. This is tragic and painful. moonmaiden "

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #403 on: April 17, 2008, 05:23:42 PM »

quote:
Op donderdag 17 april 2008 12:33 schreef johan555 het volgende:
THE drug dealers

on a Aruba forum :

Posted on: 7:01 am, June 06, 2005 Save
***** RECAP *********** RECAP ********** (with comments)
1:30 a.m. - 3 guys (J,D en S )drive away with Natalee and she disappears. (The time is verified by the girls that were with Natalee)
We find out that the locals refer to them as "THE drug dealers" of the area.(The media is so kind to call them students.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ik kom steeds meer berichten tegen ook van Holliday in medewerkers dat Joran drugs dealde .
Hij hing daar al dagenlang rond HI rond
En er komen aanwijzingen ed binnen druppelen !

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: April 17, 2008, 10:45:44 PM »

Johan, that post is interesting. There were several sources identifying Joran as a drug dealer in the very first days after Natalee disappeared and then it just got dropped.

We should compile the early comments about Joran being a drug dealer. Some came from posters in Aruba.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: April 17, 2008, 10:47:12 PM »

Posted on: 4:29 pm, June 03, 2005 

Just wondering if these 3 guys they interviewed first had any local power to "Pay Off" the local authorities to let them free. It seems that when the FBI were brought in that now second interviews are going to happen or have already happened. I mean we are talking about a place where the local authorities stated that they have checked every known"Crack House" If they know where the crack houses are why don't they close them down. Something about this really doesn't fit... Why would you let "known drug dealers" leave when they were the last ones to see her alive. Then call it a run-away case, without even checking her hotel room to see if her belongings were there?

Bingo! Here's one you posted earler Johan.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: April 17, 2008, 11:06:03 PM »

The only known Drug Dealer I know that might be involved,that we have heard about is Lorenzo. On Race Junkies two Arubans were saying he was involved on June 9th and the arrest of the two guards was a smokescreen. Since that poster and his brother know Lorenzo personally I just dont see how they could have confused him for Joran. Several other Arubans claim Lorenzo was the first name they heard involved in this case.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 11:16:31 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: April 17, 2008, 11:47:54 PM »

June 2005 post from a Aruban and a Aruban psychic..I wonder if this psychic was talking about Canashito or Arikok state park? Just interesting is all,especially since the poster mentions higher ups and major ramications. THe psychic also makes these posts and the next day Lorenzo is questioned!

This Lorenzo kids name was mentioned from the very beginning..In fact it is the first name I heard when this whole thing started…. My guess is that he must have been involved with her sometime during her trip, and that they are now bringing in EVERYBODY that had come in contact with her…. (from what I hear, “lorenzo� is ONE troublemaker…… )I don’t know him, but I know he has had problems with the law before…..something about a fight at one of his parties….can’t remember the details…

does anyone one remember the first couple of night we were all talk ing someone said basically, “when this all shakes out there are going to be major ramifications, there are ppl involved that are high up
.. and it aint gonna be pretty….sounds like this guy knew something about the actual crime…this was post in the other area before we had this forum.. does anyone remeber and also, do you know who this might have been…

I don’t know if his name is Lorenzo or not…
But from the very beginning “the son of an ex Vwagen dealer� was somehow involved….. He was the first one mentioned….

rvmaui(Psychic)

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:54 am Post subject: missing girl

——————————————————————————–
Blue Volkswagon. maybe van or sedan?
High Road.Dead End. National Park
black plastic bag. moist in a dry area.
2 bulders.
leg twisted back.

Thats all i got.
I’m a little sick now.
I hope they find her.

rvmaui

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:32 pm Post subject: missing girl

——————————————————————————–

A bird could lead the way to the location of her body. or a bird watcher.

what I mean by moist in a dry area, or what I see is an area that is normally dry and water some times splashes or drips on the location.

DNA to be found in a blue volkswagon? not sure I see a blue hatchback of a vehicle with the emblem of volkswagon I think. not blood.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 12:03:57 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #408 on: April 18, 2008, 05:13:25 AM »

Posted on: 12:47 am, June 07, 2005

on the carlosandcharlies dot com webpage, in the Shout Only box, there is a shoutout from some detectiveghyno that states "look at the site of the old idian(sic) reservation"

The shout is clearly intended in context of the missing girl.

To be taken seriously? Maybe not, but noteworthy. Anyone familiar w/ an old indian reservation on the island?

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #409 on: April 18, 2008, 10:51:07 AM »

The only known Drug Dealer I know that might be involved,that we have heard about is Lorenzo. On Race Junkies two Arubans were saying he was involved on June 9th and the arrest of the two guards was a smokescreen. Since that poster and his brother know Lorenzo personally I just dont see how they could have confused him for Joran. Several other Arubans claim Lorenzo was the first name they heard involved in this case.

I posted a story on fok about the 3 boys who are hanging aroud the HI  for a few days .
I try to find that again
It was told by someone who works at the  HI

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #410 on: April 18, 2008, 12:38:04 PM »

Hier kan je zien hoe het op het nwo blogje toegaat met verkeerde berichten de wereld insturen:
ene T liet er eerder een linkje achter van een filmpje wat te zien was bij een benzine station .
Ik heb dat filmpje bekeken en ze leek totaal niet op Natalee

nu schrijft ie dit Ha ha wat een figuur zeg
nu ineens is het niet opgenomen !

hier het stukje
T Says:

april 18th, 2008 at 13:09
De cassiere van het Valero benzinestation verklaarde op 9 juli 2005 dat zij Natalee op dinsdag 31 mei heeft gezien. Zij was vergezeld van een lichtgetinte jongen met een bleek gezicht, een platte neus en netjes gekruld donker haar. De jongen ging recht tegenover de cassiere staan met de armen over elkaar. Ze maakt geen bezorgde indruk of dat ze onder dwang was. De cassiere herkende haar van de foto die woensdag 1 juni in de Diario van het vermiste Amerikaanse meisje stond. Het voorval is niet op de bewakingscamera opgenomen omdat de dag ervoor een vechtpartij was geweest en de banden bekeken werden. Helaas werd daarna vergeten weer op de record knop te drukken.
De cassiere heeft de jongen een week later met twe andere jongens. Hij sprak vloeiend en accentloos Spaans. Hij droeg een wit hemd met EPI erop.
Twee weken daarna kwam de jongen terug en keek de cassiere recht in de ogen aan met een opvallende glimlach op zijn gezicht en liep weer weg zonder iets te zeggen.
(Joran van der Sloot De Zaak Natalee Holloway, pag. 204-205)

cassiere van het Valero benzinestation heeft dat verklaard zegt ie
heb je hier een officieel document van T ?
wat kan die T verhalen verzinnen zeg !

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #411 on: April 18, 2008, 06:45:14 PM »

Patrick kende de van der sloots al 7 jaar!

SM:
CAPS gave us addresses from an Aruban directly where Patrick was living across the street from the Kalpoes. He also told us that Patrick had known the Sloots for about 7 years.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: April 18, 2008, 11:04:26 PM »

From Patrick's blog:

April 19th, 2008 at 12:30 am

Jorik said:

Hi Patrick,

I just noticed Justice for Natlee claims you’ve known the van der Sloots for 7 years and lived near the Kalpoes….and you didn’t respond to that…is that true? I doubt it but since you didn’t comment on it at all…..a bit weird.

Greetings,
Jorik

PATRICK’S RESPONSE

Total nonsense. Probably coming from this Casto tape. Funny how they believe that stuff, coz he is known as one of their biggest enemies if they really would care for Natalee. I start to doubt more and more the other information these people spread around. As far as the Kalpoe brothers go, they must have been in their nappies when I left Aruba.

briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: April 18, 2008, 11:34:56 PM »

From Patrick's blog:

Jorik said:

Hi Patrick,

I just noticed Justice for Natlee claims you’ve known the van der Sloots for 7 years and lived near the Kalpoes….and you didn’t respond to that…is that true? I doubt it but since you didn’t comment on it at all…..a bit weird.

Greetings,
Jorik

PATRICK’S RESPONSE

Total nonsense. Probably coming from this Casto tape. Funny how they believe that stuff, coz he is known as one of their biggest enemies if they really would care for Natalee. I start to doubt more and more the other information these people spread around. As far as the Kalpoe brothers go, they must have been in their nappies when I left Aruba.

Hello Klaasend and others,

It is quite obvious this is a nonsense story, the story does not make any sense at all.

It would not surprise me if the story comes from Poentje, the fortunetellers or one of the weird journalists who are telling the same kind of senseless stories.

Don't forget Patrick used to live on the island.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #414 on: April 19, 2008, 04:18:13 AM »

From Patrick's blog:

Jorik said:

Hi Patrick,

Greetings,
Jorik

PATRICK’S RESPONSE

thanks klaas !

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #415 on: April 19, 2008, 02:20:32 PM »

From Patrick's blog:

Jorik said:

Hi Patrick,

Greetings,
Jorik

PATRICK’S RESPONSE

Hello Klaasend and others,

It is quite obvious this is a nonsense story, the story does not make any sense at all.

It would not surprise me if the story comes from Poentje, the fortunetellers or one of the weird journalists who are telling the same kind of senseless stories.

Don't forget Patrick used to live on the island.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nou ik denk meer dat het uit het Renee Gielen Kamp komt

Een paar postjes terug kan je ook lezen over die zogenaamde video bij het benzine station waarop Natalee op te zien zou zijn

Enige tijd geleden stond dat ook op NWO  en was de link erbij
Ik heb dat filmpje toen bekeken en ze Leeeek er niet op
Nu komt ene T (een bekende ) weer met dat verhaal  en nu ineens is het filmpje verdwenen
Dit geeft aan hoe ze de boel Proberen te manipuleren
Wat een ziek clubje is dat ,ik hoop voor ze dat ze goed betaald krijgen want  dit soort acties zal de carriere van RG geen goed doen
ik heb nog een mooie brief van haar gevonden op een forum !
op het Nwo zegt ze dat ze alleen daar post en op een besloten blog
Niet waar dus
zal hem vannavond hier posten 
 wat een ordi typetje zeg !

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well, I think that it is the Renee Gielen Camp

A few postjes back you can also read about these so-called video at the petrol station where Natalee to see would be

Some time ago was that even at NWO and was the link included
I have seen this movie when viewed and they do not Leeeek
Now comes one T (a well-known) again and now that story is the movie suddenly disappeared
This indicates how they try to manipulate the bunch
What a sick gang is that, I hope for them to get well paid because this kind of action will the career of RG not do good
I have a beautiful letter from her found on a forum!
On the Nwo she says that she only there post and decided on a blog
Not true So
He posts here will vannavond
  What an ordi typetje say!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #416 on: April 19, 2008, 02:40:49 PM »

Post van Renee Gielen onder de naam  :
myriam
Jan 15th, 2008 at 12:54 pm
Ik woon op Aruba. Was er ook toen het allemaal gebeurde.De moeder was in minder dan 24 uur op Aruba en loog continue over haar aankomsttijd. Ze had de FBI (?) bij zich en had poster waarop gekidnapped stond. Waarrom?? Daar begon het mee. Ook de familie Twitty/Holloway loog keer op keer. In tegenstelling tot Joran werd dit ze niet aangerekend. En waarom zouden ze niet ook iets te verbergen hebben??? Aruba heeft onder elke steen en zandkorrel gezocht naar de verloren gewaande dochter. Zonder resultaat. F16’s hebben hierover gevlogen en de zee werd tot op de diepste bodem uitgekamd. Ondertussen kwamen er steeds meer tegenstrijdigheden boven tafel. Ma Twitty loog over de aankomsttijd. We hebben de bewijzen hiervan. Ten tweede was het ex vriendje van Natalee op het eiland ten tijde van de verdwijning. Nooit is hij aan de tand gevoeld. Haar medestudenten zijn nooit verhoord en kregen een zwijgorder van de moeder. De FBI vond het best en schoffeerde onze politie toen die naar de USA ging op verhaal te halen. De meisjes mochten niet geinterviewd worden. Ondertussen kwamen er een paar in de Nancy DisGrace Show en daar hebben een enkeling hu mond voorbijgepraat en verteld dat ze al heel vroeg wisten dat Natalee niet mee zou gaan met de rest. Aan de politie werd o.a. verteld dat ze pas om 11 uur s’ morgens er achter kwamen dat Natalee er niet was. Haar kamersleutel werd in de hele vroege ochtenduren gebruikt. Door wie?????? Er werd mannelijke DNA gevonden op haar tandenborstel. Het was niet van Joran of de andere twee verdachten. Dit gegeven bleef liggen. Niemand heeft hier naar gekeken, want Joran en de twee anderen moesten hangen. Allerlei mensen werden omgekocht hier. Zo heeft de toenmalige directeur van de gevangenis tegen alle regels in een Amerikaanse journalist toegang tot de gevangenis verschaft en zij heeft Joran daar in zijn onderbroek mogen filmen en de film ging de wereld rond. De directeur kreeg een korte schorsing. De laatste keer dat Joran en de anderen opgepakt werden, mocht Joran voor meer dan een week het daglicht niet zien. Hij werd in een donkere isoleercel gestopt. Dit terwijl er geen enkele bewijs is dat er een moord is gepleegd. Ik kan hier zo uren doorgaan, van alle dingen die er gebeurd zijn. Als deze jongen schuldig was hadden ze hem echt wel gepakt. De methodes om hem te laten praten liegen er niet om. Een glas wijn in het gezicht van de kwal de Vries is niets vergeleken met wat Joran, zijn familie en Aruba hebben moeten doorsaan aan de handen van onderkruipsels als de Vries. Overigens zat de familie Twitty in een of andere louche corruptieschandaal met de bank Amsouth (op internet op te zoeken) ten tijde van de verdwijning en verklaarde de moeder van Natalee in het programma van dr.Phil (andere kwal) dat haar dochter haar gebeld heeft. Dit maanden nadat ze verdwenen was en verklaarde dr.Phil dat ze als sexslavin aan o.a. Mexico verkocht zou zijn. Er werd een heel programma hiernaan gewijsd en met liet beelden zien. Ze hebben miljoenen dollars aan donaties gekregen en hebben nooit verteld waar het geld aan opgegaan is. Hier werd alles voor ze betaald. Alle zoekacties. Ik weet hier zoveel over en kan een boek schrijven over dit drama. Volgens mij leeft Natalee ergens op de wereld, weet de moeder hiervan af en lachen ze ons allemaal uit.

vertaald via Google :
Myriam
Jan 15th, 2008 at 12:54 pm
I live on Aruba. Was there even when it all gebeurde.De mother was in less than 24 hours on Aruba and continue lied about her arrival. She had the FBI (?) With him and had poster which gekidnapped stood. Waarrom? Since it started. The family Twitty / Holloway lied again and again. Unlike Joran was this they are not charged. And why should they not also have something to hide?? Aruba has under every stone and zandkorrel search for the long lost daughter. Without result. F16's thought flown and the sea was down to the deepest soil out operation. Meanwhile, there were more and more contradictions top table. Ma Twitty lied about the arrival time. We have the evidence of this. Second was the former boyfriend of Natalee on the island at the time of the disappearance. Never is it to task. Her fellow students have never been interrogated and had a zwijgorder of the mother. The FBI found the best and schoffeerde our police when he went to the USA to appeal to fetch. The girls were not allowed to be interviewed. Meanwhile, there were a pair in the Nancy DisGrace Show and there are a few hu voorbijgepraat mouth and told that they already knew very early that Natalee would not proceed with the rest. The police was o.a. Told that they are only for 11 hours s' morgens behind came that there was not Natalee. Her room was across the early morning hours. Who ?????? There was male DNA found on her toothbrush. It was not Joran or the other two suspects. This finding remained. Nobody has looked, because Joran and the two others had to hang. All sorts of people were bought over here. For example, the then director of the prison against all rules in an American journalist provides access to the prison and she has Joran in his onderbroek may filming and the film went around the world. The director was given a short suspension. The last time Joran and the others were arrested if Joran for more than a week not see the light of day. He was stopped in a dark isolation cell. This while there is no evidence that a murder was committed. I can stay here as hours ahead, of all things happened. If this boy was guilty they really caught him. The methods for him to lie not talk about. A glass of wine in the face of the jellyfish de Vries is nothing compared with what Joran, his family and Aruba have doorsaan at the hands of onderkruipsels as de Vries. Incidentally Saturday Twitty family in some louche corruptieschandaal with Amsouth Bank (on the Internet to search) at the time of the disappearance and the mother of Natalee stated in the programme of dr.Phil (other jellyfish) that her daughter has her friends call . This months after she had disappeared and stated that dr.Phil to include them as sexslavin Mexico would be sold. There was a whole program hiernaan gewijsd and showed images. They have millions of dollars in donations and have never been told where the money is kept. Here was everything they paid. All searches. I know so much about and can write a book on this drama. I think Natalee alive somewhere in the world, knows the mother of this and they laugh all of us.

briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: April 19, 2008, 04:18:08 PM »

Volgens mij leeft Natalee ergens op de wereld, weet de moeder hiervan af en lachen ze ons allemaal uit.

Welke moeder zou zoiets lachwekkend vinden. 

Die vrouw spoort echt niet. 

Ik vermoed dat ze zelf geen kinderen heeft, anders zeg je zoiets niet.
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: April 19, 2008, 04:22:20 PM »

Twitty loog over aankomsttijd, bla,bla,bla.
Alsof dat wat uitmaakt.
De gedachten die ze over Beth heeft, en de dingen die ze durft te zeggen, die vrouw is ziek.

De ouders hebben er aan meegewerkt.
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: April 19, 2008, 04:26:07 PM »

Het exvriendje heeft het gedaan, helemaal op Aruba de laatste dag.
Natalee wilde weglopen maar liet al haar spullen in het hotel.
Ma zit erachter.
De stiefvader zit erachter.
Het halfbroertje zit erachter, ohnee het andere halfbroertje.
Het neefje zit erachter.
Pa nog vergeten, wanneer komt die?

Ze zitten er allemaal tegelijk achter.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.