April 26, 2024, 11:12:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway (in the rebound) DUTCH & English  (Read 290859 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #620 on: May 13, 2008, 10:36:26 AM »

the Kalpoe Brothers :
Maybe the reality is that Joran has been lying "for" the Kalpoes to help protect them. Joran may have had sex with Natalee before the brothers came back to the beach (thus his DNA would be there also) and the Kalpoes may have wanted some action and Joran wanted to get home and too bed, so he walked home because the brother wanted to him to hang around until they got done with her. Note: she may have been out cold - joran may have drugged her with GHB and had planned to leave her on the beach after he was done and then get a ride home with the Kalpoes and the Kalpoes may have actually killed her when went they came back to the beach, she may have came too and started screaming so they smothered her to muffle her screams)

So now you have Joran's DNA, and Kalpoes DNA there and she is dead. They call the wanna be judge for help. The judge gets involved because his son's DNA is also there, even if Joran was on his way home when the Kalpoes killed her.

b:freerepublic
zondag 26-6-2005 23:04:27 by stlnative

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #621 on: May 13, 2008, 04:38:49 PM »

OH appart
101.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx

Don’t try and hack the Simian. We smoke Nederweed. Genetically enigineered.
No battle. The man on the inside will call soon. The confrontation will last all night. The boy’s arrogance will be his downfall.
I’m leaving now.

verbouwen ze in aruba ook nederwiet ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #622 on: May 13, 2008, 04:48:30 PM »

105.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Remember when they were pumping the pond by the Marriott? That is what they need to do in Montaña Noord.

Simian heeft het steeds over het [The water reservoir in Noord] >is very busy

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: May 13, 2008, 06:49:11 PM »

There was a picture posted here at SM at one time...not sure at the moment who took it, but it was of an old dirty mattress somewhere behind the fisherman's huts....just wondering if those posts are referring to it...(my apology if this was already mentioned - I have not read back too far on this thread)

Is this the pic you referred to??

Shout out to HOTSHOT 

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h294/gummy_2006/collageofgraffitti.jpg

It's still not the one mentioned in the post that johan555 has brought over

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: May 13, 2008, 08:39:53 PM »

Hello Johan,Glad to hear summer has come so quickly across the pond Smile Unless thats too warm for early May?

Why did you ask if this was Jorans? This appears to be Eldwean who was on Joran's Myspace account in June 2005.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/Observer00000007/joran18jc.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/Observer00000007/joran23gq-1.jpg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=135417566
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 08:42:04 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: May 13, 2008, 09:03:54 PM »

the Kalpoe Brothers :
Maybe the reality is that Joran has been lying "for" the Kalpoes to help protect them. Joran may have had sex with Natalee before the brothers came back to the beach (thus his DNA would be there also) and the Kalpoes may have wanted some action and Joran wanted to get home and too bed, so he walked home because the brother wanted to him to hang around until they got done with her. Note: she may have been out cold - joran may have drugged her with GHB and had planned to leave her on the beach after he was done and then get a ride home with the Kalpoes and the Kalpoes may have actually killed her when went they came back to the beach, she may have came too and started screaming so they smothered her to muffle her screams)

So now you have Joran's DNA, and Kalpoes DNA there and she is dead. They call the wanna be judge for help. The judge gets involved because his son's DNA is also there, even if Joran was on his way home when the Kalpoes killed her.

b:freerepublic
zondag 26-6-2005 23:04:27 by stlnative

The above scenario implies the gardener's testimony is a non-issue ... the gardeners testimony that implies that Joran, Deepak and Satish were sitting in Deepak's parked vehicle together across the street from the Marriott Beach.

Janet

+++++++++

Carlos Ramos - Gardener
Court Hearing
August 15, 2005

I have seen the car in the morning of 30 May of Sunday on Monday. I went to Lorena on Monday night, then I went to work, told that I saw a car standing along the way when I drove along there. I cannot remember on which day I saw the photograph of the persons in the newspaper. The photograph, which the police force showed me, is the same photograph as the photograph that appeared in the Diario. You ask me how can I know or recognize the persons from the photograph in the newspaper or that I had seen that night. The first time then I saw the photograph in the Diario I had been astonished and I said that to colleagues. You represent me that I have explained that I have recognized the persons from their construction and mail hour. You ask me if I could see from my position in the car. My position was a bit is higher, in the turning I had drive concerning a sand hill as a result of which my position was a bit slanted. As a result, I could look at in the car. I have recognized the car from the rims. Also to the color and the transparent squares. You ask me if I can designate the persons, which sat in the car. Yes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=271.msg41646;topicseen#msg41646

Gardener - Carlos Alberto Penata Ramos
Court Testimony
August 15, 2005

I looked and saw that on my watch it was at 02:30. For 03.00 I was at my work. I’m not sure exactly how precise it is. When I encountered the car in question, it was on that dirt road. I had slowed down to drive past there. The lights of my car "from" shining on that car. The person beside the driver, kept its hand for its head and face. I saw that the driver slid a bit to the back.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=271.msg41646;topicseen#msg41646

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 26, 2005

MANSUR: Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/26/ng.01.html

Jossy Mansur
DIARIO Aruba
April 26, 2006

Further, the gardener’s testimony stands as valid and concrete to this day. He confirmed this in front of a judge. He passed a lie detector test successfully! Nothing of what he has said has been contradicted with solid proof to this day.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_30_archive.html

Beth Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2007

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: I know one thing that Deepak Kalpoe did in August was, when the gardener came before the judge of instruction to give sworn testimony of witnessing those three suspects together in the Kalpoe brothers' car that night at the pond, across the street from the Marriott, it was in front of the prosecutor, in front of the defense, the judge of instruction, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Joran Van Der Sloot.

Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #626 on: May 14, 2008, 02:59:03 AM »

Too warm for may Pfffffft

Doesn't matter i found somewere a link dat it was Joran's myspace

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #627 on: May 14, 2008, 04:30:31 AM »

Isn't this a psycho ?

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #628 on: May 14, 2008, 06:53:01 AM »

i thinks this writer  is the same person as simian ,they same style

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_archive.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: May 14, 2008, 08:57:47 AM »

i thinks this writer  is the same person as simian ,they same style

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_archive.html

Nope - I know the Arubadirtypolice person and definately NOT Simian 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #630 on: May 15, 2008, 05:40:59 AM »

Nieuws over joran ,zoektocht bij meertje vlakbij joran's huis

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #631 on: May 16, 2008, 03:40:48 AM »

Comment by AmericaninAruba | June 13, 2005, 1:10 pm

Van der lsoot says to the security guard that was jailed “that they left him at his house with natalee still in the car he exchanged emails with her and they took off (leaving JOran at home). The story is somethign that the 3 boys made up at home by the pool” adn now other kids also said that on monday Joran walked out into the woods by the school and stayed a while…maybe that was the 2 boys teling him about the “story”to tell?? and also here on aruba it is known that the cousins of the 2 Kalpoe boys are “dangerous” people who knows if they have soemthign to do with this?? They own a car rental here and they say they moved to aruba because they were bad in suriname and apparently they are moving form aruba to the US now

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #632 on: May 16, 2008, 04:17:31 AM »

Decoding Peter de Vries’ Report: The Truth Amidst Joran’s Lies

Dutch investigative reporter Peter de Vries intends to reveal via Dutch television station SBS 6 on Feb. 3 Joran van der Sloot’s supposed new confession apparently made while he was secretly caught on tape by a de Vries associate working under cover. On his Web site, de Vries claims, “Case Natalee Holloway—Solved.” Not so fast.

On Feb. 1, Fox News commentator Geraldo Rivera released an early summary of de Vries’ findings. While de Vries’ work is certainly important, judging from Geraldo’s report, the Dutchman has made a serious error in taking Joran’s confession at face value. Prosecutors are in the same danger. And his report could be confusing to the ocean search team now seeking Natalee’s remains off the coast of Aruba. We can avoid that confusion by carefully reading the valuable messages we’ll find by decoding Joran’s thoughtprints contained in de Vries’ secret recordings. In other words, amidst Joran’s unquestionable lies we will find the truth about what caused Natalee’s death and where her body was placed. This is reminiscent of Deepak Kalpoe’s invaluable email of June 4, 2005. There, amidst his cover-up story, he revealed the truth about their assault on Natalee and the disposition of her body, a truth which has been reiterated by all three suspects between the lines of the falsehoods uttered during police interviews.

Now let’s consider de Vries’ so-called revelation. Supposedly, a “new friend” of Joran’s was secretly a plant who used a wire and a secret camera to eventually capture Joran on tape admitting his involvement in Natalee’s death. Joran told this man that while having sex with Natalee on the beach—completely voluntary on her part—that suddenly she suffered a cardiac arrest and died. Joran also reportedly said that Natalee had used drugs that night and implied the cardiac arrest occurred due to the drugs. At that point, he swims the body out into the ocean at a particular place and releases her, knowing that she will either wash up or be taken out to sea and be devoured by various predators.

Don’t believe for a minute that Joran is telling us the whole truth. He has previously confessed to various parts of the same story, always gradually giving up bits and pieces of the story on the surface. For example, he first reported sexual contact with Natalee in the backseat of Deepak’s Honda which he later changed to consensual sexual contact with her on the beach but no intercourse. He said he left her alone on the beach. Now he has progressed to saying he had intercourse with her and she died.

We know that in “confessions” to friends, family and fellow inmates, criminals routinely tell only part of the truth. Notice particularly how this new “confession” continues to favor Joran—the sex was voluntary and Natalee basically died as a result of her own decision to use drugs. Above all, he remains as innocent and lily-white as the driven snow—except of course for his decision to dispose of the body. We can remain sure of one clear fact—Joran is basically an inveterate liar, except that his deeper mind is indeed telling us the secret truth. Joran again confirms the same story that all three suspects have repeatedly told between the lines.

Now we glean the truth again by decoding Joran’s new confession.

1—Clearly he confirms that Natalee died during sexual intercourse. This matches my thoughtprint profile of Deepak’s June 4, 2005 email which showed she died in the midst of a brutal gang rape committed by the three suspects.

2—Joran confirms that Natalee died suddenly and fell unconscious due to a cardiac event. This indeed matches how Natalee suddenly died after aspirating and choking during the rape while accidentally being prevented from vomiting. Indeed Natalee suddenly quit breathing and her heart suddenly stopped beating as a result.

3—Joran confirms that drugs contributed to Natalee’s death. This matches the truth of the matter in that alcohol (which of course is a drug) and likely Ecstasy slipped into her drink contributed to her nausea which was exacerbated by the emotional trauma of the rape (vomiting is actually a rather common event during rapes). Joran and his pals had routinely utilized alcohol and drugs to get girls to go along with their late-night plans.

4—Joran confirms that they indeed disposed of her body in the ocean after transporting her some distance out. Certainly the thoughtprint profile (revealed in my book, “Into The Deep”) confirms that the suspects sailed the corpse out into the ocean by boat whereupon they dumped it.

5—Joran confirms that the body is not far out into the ocean. This matches the thoughtprint profile where Deepak makes plain that Natalee’s body is discoverable.

6—Joran confirms that the take-off point from which the suspects launched the boat with Natalee’s dead body aboard was almost certainly Fisherman’s Huts (see below). This is confirmed by his admission that he was on the beach with Natalee when she died. (Already he has depicted himself with Natalee on the beach near Fisherman’s Huts and may do so again in the de Vries tapes.) In his tape-recorded confession Joran likely will try to describe a different take-off point into the ocean with Natalee’s body, but we must revisit my profile which reveals that Fisherman’s Huts was indeed the point of departure. (This is particularly important since Deepak communicated that once into the ocean the boat went straight out before dumping the body. See my January 13, 2008 post.)

7—Joran’s idea that Natalee’s body may have been consumed by ocean predators match perfectly the thoughtprint profile where both Joran and Deepak admit that they were “sharks,” sexual and aggressive predators who destroyed Natalee.

8—Joran confirms that there are still two possibilities as regards Natalee’s body—either it will be discovered or continue to remain in the ocean. Clearly all three suspects, particularly Deepak, have unconsciously encouraged the ocean search for Natalee’s body, strongly suggesting it’s discoverable. 

9—In summary, Joran confirms the identical story which all three suspects have told all along between the lines.

We must consider certain other facts in Joran’s new confession. Once again he is attempting to spin a cover-up story amidst his pressure to confess. Clearly his conscience is driving him to partially confess, a process from which he obtains some relief. He continues to show that he simply cannot live with the consuming guilt that is eating him up. Note again that his taped confession basically lets him off the hook.

Also he continues to spin the only plausible theory which can be accepted by followers of the case—that he acted alone and had sexual contact with a cooperative and willing Natalee. No one would believe that the three suspects were all with Natalee until the end without immediately being highly suspicious of a group sexual assault. Certainly no one would believe that Natalee willingly participated in group sex.

Apart from my profile of the case other facts clearly point to a group assault/aspiration death/ocean-drop scenario. No one witnessed Joran on the beach alone with Natalee—or with any of the three suspects on the beach—simply because the event never happened although they did dispose of Natalee’s body by taking her over the beach on the way to the ocean. There was a break-in at Fisherman’s Huts that night. A knife went missing along with a large fishing cage, a perfect device in which to load a body into a boat and take it out into the ocean. Such an escapade would involve several people.

Importantly, two of Joran’s best friends—Koen and Sander Gottenbos—had a speedboat moored in the Marriott marina next to Fisherman’s Huts. Sander admitted in a police interview that he offered Joran a ride in his boat the day of Natalee’s disappearance—a statement that clearly connected Joran to the boat that day. Strikingly, on the day after Natalee disappeared, the Gottenbos family removed the boat from the water (though the boys had been regularly using it several days a week), sold the boat not long afterwards and moved within the year to the U.S. (Georgia) with Koen attending college in Holland.  (Some have reported the entire family moved to Holland. Importantly, thoughtprint decoding of Sander’s police interview strongly suggested he was involved in disposing of Natalee’s body and very guilt-ridden as a result.)

The Concern over Taking Joran’s Confession Literally

If they completely buy Joran’s new confession, the authorities will remain puzzled as to what truly happened to Natalee Holloway. The danger of course will be they come to believe him in toto and thus dismiss the evidence that the Kalpoes, Paulus van der Sloot and the Gottenbos boys were all involved in the crime or its cover-up.

Additionally, the ocean search team can similarly be misled about the body’s location. The searchers could swing to the opposite extreme and ignore his valuable communication which reinforces that they are indeed on the right path. If all concerned see the matching consistent ideas/thoughtprints, however, the authorities can resolve their confusion. (Unfortunately I have little hope that police and prosecutors will embrace this approach, except for a certain member of the prosecutor’s staff who sent the FBI to authenticate my profile in order to use it in their legal system). Most importantly, John Silvetti’s ocean search team should be encouraged when they understand Joran is providing them the identical specific instructions that Deepak Kalpoe did.

Joran’s Reaction to His Confession

After being confronted about the news of de Vries’ secret tapes, Joran made some very revealing comments. As I expected, he claimed he’d been lying when he made the comments to the undercover man. He was quoted by a reputable Dutch television show, “It is true I told someone. Everybody will see it Sunday. That is what he wanted to hear, so I told him what he wanted to hear.” Decoding Joran’s comments, we find this message amidst his denial: “it is true.” Denial is often a classic way of presenting the hidden truth. His repetition of the phrase about telling “what he wanted to hear” suggests Joran’s own hidden need to tell the truth, his own deep need to hear himself say that he did it. Certainly we can see the pressure building in him to confess in recent weeks.

Finally, Joran said, “It is stupid, it is so stupid, it is really stupid.” He cannot get over how stupidly he has behaved—first in leading the assault on Natalee, and now how he has “stupidly” confessed. But his deeper intelligence, his conscience which must speak, certainly specializes in “stupid confessions” which inadvertently contain the unadulterated truth. 

forensicthoughtprints.com  by Dr. Andrew G. Hodges

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #633 on: May 16, 2008, 07:43:02 AM »

De schoenen :
Die zijn natuurlijk nooit op het strand achter gelaten
Je gaat dat hele stuk naar huis niet op je blote voeten lopen !er liggen daar overal steentjes en dat gaat joran echt niet doen .
De schoen kunnen ook als moordwapen gebruikt zijn ,vullen met zand of stenen en meppen !
Dan zit er natuurlijk bewijs aan en moet je van die schoenen af
Het kan ook zo zijn dat Natalee in een meertje gedumpt is en dan leiden die sporen naar dat meertje .
Ook een mogelijkheid is dat hij de schoenen helemaal nergens achter gelaten heeft en dat hij tijdens het doorspreken van de alibi's met zijn vader en vrienden van z'n vader te horen heeft gekregen ( in het plat brabants ) " zorg dat ze die schoen nooit vinden want dan hang je Jorrann".
Die schoenen vinden zou dus crusiaal kunnen zijn >
Waarom gaf Joran een verkeerde maat door eerst ?
waren ze toch niet Zo goed verstopt ?
Liggen ze soms in het bos bij z'n school ?in een septic tank of beerput ,riool ?
Deed ie dat omdat er voetsporen van een bepaalde maat gevonden konden worden ?
Nog vragen genoeg dus over die schoentjes
Momenteel zijn er nederlandse rechercheurs aan het zoeken in een meertje nabij Joran's huis .

Uit een analyse (oogmeting) van de beelden van Joran in de auto van Patrick is gebleken dat Joran bij sommige ritten helemaal (nog ) niet stoned was toen hij instapte .
Het beeld wat neergezet is door de Joran klopt dus niet dat hij loog omdat ie zoo stoned was .

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #634 on: May 16, 2008, 07:46:55 AM »

The shoes:
These are of course never left behind on the beach
You go home that whole piece is not on your bare feet walk! There are always stones and that is jwhat joran really don't like .
The shoe can also be used as a murder weapon, filling with sand or stone and hit with them !
Then of course there is evidence of that and you need shoes off
It may also be that Natalee is dumped into a lake and then lead that traces to that lake.
Another possibility is that the shoes he left behind anywhere and that he has during the doorspreken of the alibi with his father and friends of his father has been told (in the flat brabant) "make sure they never find shoe because then you hang Jorrann ".
These shoes would find so crusiaal may be>
Why Joran gave a wrong measure by first?
If they were not well hidden?
Liggen they sometimes in the woods at his school? Into a septic tank or cesspool, sewer?
Deed ie that because there footsteps of a certain size could be found?
Not enough questions about those shoes
Currently there are dutch investigators to the search in a lake near Joran's house.

An analysis (eyemeasurment) the pictures of Joran in the car of Patrick showed that Joran some journeys completely (yet) when he was stoned on.
The image is what erected by the Joran is not true that he lied because he was soo stoned.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #635 on: May 20, 2008, 09:18:47 AM »

Zou die huishoudster die er werkt niet iets meer weten ?
Waarom verhoren zie pas op August 11, 2005 eens een keertje ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dijkhoff Statement 8/11/05

PROCES - VERBAAL

We, Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Eric Louis SOEMERS, respectively head agent and under inspector at the Korps Police force Aruba, explain the following.

On Thursday, August 11, 2005, around 18:55, we, took a statement, interrogated the witness:

Margaritha WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF,

Born on Aruba on March 10, 1954, aid in the household (independent) and living more closely Wolf xxxxxxxxxx on Aruba. Her statement was given in papiamento, and was translated by me, JACOBS, to Dutch and placed on record.

On your question how long have I worked for the Van Der Sloot family, I answer you the following:

I have worked 8 years at family Van Der Sloot. I work as from Monday up to and including Friday for them. I do not work on Saturday and Sunday at family Van Der Sloot. I work daily 4 hours at family Van Der Sloot. With family VDS, I mean the parents of the detained man "Joran Van Der Sloot". (meaning the suspect "Joran Van Der Sloot"; observation JACOBS).

On your question if I can tell you specifically when I worked from Monday up to and including Friday at the family Van Der Sloot, I answer the following:
I work on Monday from 08.00 till 12.00.
I work on Tuesday from 13.30 till 17.30.
I work on Wednesday from 13.30 till 17.30.
I work on Thursday from 13.30 till 15.30
and I work on Friday from 13.30 till 17.30 at family Van Der Sloot
As you can see I work daily four hours at family Van Der Sloot with exception of Thursday because then I work only two hours.

On your question if the family Van Der Sloot has another aid in the household, answer I you no. I am the only aid in the household at the family Van Der Sloot. They do not have an aid in the household on Saturday and Sunday when I do not work for them. On your question if I know of a Spanish speaking aid at the family Van Der Sloot my answer is no. I have also never seen a Spanish speaking aid at the household of Van Der Sloot.

This is my true statement. If you have more questions, I will be prepared to answer these.

M. WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF

After I, JACOBS, read the declaration to the witness M. WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF in papiamento that was translated to Dutch, the witness signed them.

Signed,

D.D. JACOBS E.L. SOEMERS

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #636 on: May 21, 2008, 01:53:42 PM »

Moeders van der Sloot exposeert
Moeders van der Sloot is aan de kunst. In Oranjestad de hoofdstad van Aruba, is een expositie ingericht zo'n 30 schilderijen van Anita van der Sloot. Schilderen was haar een manier om met frustraties, verdriet en boosheid om te gaan toen haar zoon Joran wereldwijd in het nieuws kwam en werd verdacht in de verdwijningzaak van Natalee Holloway. Schilderen was voor haar pure therapie!

Anita van der Sloot zat eind jaren zeventig op een Nederlandse kunstacademie en is tegenwoordig werkzaam als kunstdocent.
De tentoonstelling Moments of Silence duurt tot eind juni. De verkoop van het werk dat spiritueel is en New Age-kenmerken heeft, verloopt voorspoedig. 

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #637 on: May 21, 2008, 02:09:48 PM »

Zou er geen copyright op de voorkant van dit boek zitten ?
Die Renee Gielen gebruikt het steeds bij haar verhaaltje

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #638 on: May 23, 2008, 04:21:13 AM »

Karin janssen kwam in 2004 in opspraak omdat ze
illegaal een huis gebouwd heeft .
In limburg Nederland ligt dat gevoelig omdat ze belast was met grote fraudezaken .
Begin dit jaar is ze voor 3 jaar benoemd tot hoofdofficier op Aruba .

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #639 on: May 23, 2008, 05:22:02 AM »

ZAAK HOLLOWAY   DE EERSTE 10 DAGEN GETRAINEERD

brief aan Renee v Nie .
INGEZONDEN:
Geachte heer van Nie,

Ik lees weer op uw website dat onder meer ik als Arubaanse P-G in de cruciale eerste tien dagen na de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway de zaak verpest heb.

Ik heb u al eerder op gewezen dat dit in strijd is met de waarheid en ik heb u ook verzocht op te houden met onwaarheden te verkondigen.

Ik zal u nog een keer zeggen hoe de zaak werkelijk in elkaar steekt. Natalee is in de nacht van 29 op 30 mei 2005 verdwenen. Ik was tot en met 6 juni, de eerste acht dagen na de verdwijning, in Nederland. Ik heb wel gedurende die dagen telefonisch contact gehad met hovj Janssen en ik heb haar meerdere malen gezegd dat zij die drie jongens, die als laatste met haar waren, moest laten aanhouden. Haar antwoord was dat die jongens eerst getapt moesten worden, want anders had de politie "niets om het verhoor in te gaan". Toen ik in Aruba terugkeerde heb ik haar opnieuw gezegd dat zij die jongens moest aanhouden. Haar antwoord was toen dat ze aan het wachten waren op videomateriaal uit Nederland, want het verhoor van de jongens zou op de video opgenomen worden. Nooit eerder is in Aruba een verhoor op de video opgenomen. Waarom dat nu moest gebeuren, kon mij niet duidelijk gemaakt worden. Ik was er tegen, omdat de politie nooit eerder video-verhoren had opgenomen en geen ervaring hadden met deze wijze van verhoren.

Maar zoals u nu ook doet, werd ik toen aangewezen als de schuldige van die rampzalige eerste tien dagen, terwijl ik daar helemaal niets mee te maken heb. De eerste acht dagen was ik niet eens in Aruba. De hovj Janssen verving mij als wnd P-G en zij nam de beslissingen. Ik heb nooit gedurende het gehele onderzoek contact gehad met commissaris van der Straten, noch persoonlijk, noch telefonisch..

Ik ben nooit door hovj Janssen op de hoogte gesteld van de voorgenomen aanhouding van de twee bewakers. Ik heb dit in Nederland op de televisie gezien. Mij is ook nooit duidelijk gemaakt waarom deze twee bewakers aangehouden moesten worden, want er was geen enkele aanwijzing, dat zij betrokken waren bij de verdwijning van Natalee. Ze zijn ook nooit getapt om "iets te hebben om het verhoor in te gaan".

Ik zou het zeer op prijs stellen indien u een rectificatie op uw website zou plaatsen en indien u zich in de toekomst zou onthouden van het verkondigen van onwaarheden.

mr. drs. T.D. Croes

NAWOORD(RvN): IK VIND HET HEEL ERG INTERESSANT WAT DE P.G. SCHRIJFT. VOORAL DE PASSAGE OVER DE TWEE ZWARTE MANNEN DIE OP BASIS VAN NIETS....ZIJN OPGEPAKT. RACISTISCH OF 'FOUTJE'???? DIT ZOU DUS KUNNEN INHOUDEN  DAT HET TOENMALIGE O.M. ( KARIN ETC. )  SAMEN MET VAN DER STRATEN DEZE ZAAK DE EERSTE 10 DAGEN GETRAINEERD HEEFT. IN SAMENWERKING MET WIE, VOOR WIE EN WAAROM?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.