April 27, 2024, 03:11:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway (in the rebound) DUTCH & English  (Read 290877 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2008, 03:08:36 PM »

Am I allowed to post here?  I don't speak Dutch but am Dutch American if that helps, lol.

I see the FBI written about above and I can't read if you understand or not that Natalee is not listed on the Missing Page.  She is instead on another page where almost all the victims are known to have been murdered and Information is being sought.

She is with almost all MURDER victims and not the Missing as evidently the FBI does not consider her as missing but murdered.  They are asking for information into her disappearance but do not call her simply missing as though we should be on the lookout for her but rather for information into her disappearance as though they consider her murdered without actually calling it that.

Hope this helps.  That Renee is just lying about that.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2008, 03:14:37 PM »

Op Witheet stond dat lange stuk van Renee Gielen met al de beledigingen over Natalee op 16-02-2008.
Stan de Jong, een andere Peter R hater schrijft ook op Witheet.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2008, 03:20:44 PM »

anna you are welcome her 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2008, 03:22:14 PM »

[
quote author=Anna link=topic=2669.msg361200#msg361200 date=1204747716]
Am I allowed to post here?  I don't speak Dutch but am Dutch American if that helps, lol.

I see the FBI written about above and I can't read if you understand or not that Natalee is not listed on the Missing Page.  She is instead on another page where almost all the victims are known to have been murdered and Information is being sought.

She is with almost all MURDER victims and not the Missing as evidently the FBI does not consider her as missing but murdered.  They are asking for information into her disappearance but do not call her simply missing as though we should be on the lookout for her but rather for information into her disappearance as though they consider her murdered without actually calling it that.

Hope this helps.  That Renee is just lying about that.

Anna

Thanks for the information Anna! On FOK-forum the trolls claim that Natalee is not on the missing list and make it thus look like it is very suspicious.

They try to suggest the FBI is involved in a cover up of the disappearance of Natalee.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2008, 03:23:23 PM »

ja, de peter r. de vries-basher vinden elkaar allemaal op witheet.
zo voorspelbaar eigenlijk...

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2008, 03:23:54 PM »

Staat dat stuk van R gielen nog  steeds op witheet ?
Een advocaat uit A 'dam is ook aan het onderzoeken wie beth zoal allemaal demoniseert !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2008, 03:44:08 PM »

Wisten we dit al ??

http://showbizzradionl.bravejournal.com/entry/27620

Bram Moszkowicz, Peter R. de Vries, Beth Holloway en Patrick van der Eem zijn vanavond te gast in het programma van Robert Jensen op RTL 5. [..]. De uitzending met alle hoofdrolspelers in de zaak Natalee Holloway begint om 22.10 uur. “Voor het eerst op de televisie zitten deze hoofdrolspelers uit de zaak Holloway bij elkaar en praten ze na over de ontknoping. Ook belt informant Patrick van der Eem in de uitzending met Joran van der Sloot.”

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2008, 03:45:08 PM »

begint al aardig op fok te lijken hier 

katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2008, 04:01:24 PM »

Wisten we dit al ??

http://showbizzradionl.bravejournal.com/entry/27620

Bram Moszkowicz, Peter R. de Vries, Beth Holloway en Patrick van der Eem zijn vanavond te gast in het programma van Robert Jensen op RTL 5. [..]. De uitzending met alle hoofdrolspelers in de zaak Natalee Holloway begint om 22.10 uur. “Voor het eerst op de televisie zitten deze hoofdrolspelers uit de zaak Holloway bij elkaar en praten ze na over de ontknoping. Ook belt informant Patrick van der Eem in de uitzending met Joran van der Sloot.”

Bram Moszko zit vanavond ook bij Pauw en Witteman.

Het stuk van Renee Gielen zal vast nog wel bij Witheet te vinden. Gewoon over doorbladeren naar de juiste datum (10-02-2008).

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2008, 07:33:05 PM »

de moeder van Lorenzo

De moeder van Lorenzo, Astrid van Rijn, actief is als poster op een aantal websites (als SandraK en Keywest). Zij gaf onlangs aan dat ze op goede voet staat met Robin Holloway, de vrouw van Dave Holloway. Dit is natuurlijk pikant, nu de ex vriendin van Lorenzo van Rijn zijn alibi op 30 mei 2005 intrekt

I don't need a translator for this post 

If true -- that would explain a LOT.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2008, 07:49:57 PM »

de moeder van Lorenzo

De moeder van Lorenzo, Astrid van Rijn, actief is als poster op een aantal websites (als SandraK en Keywest). Zij gaf onlangs aan dat ze op goede voet staat met Robin Holloway, de vrouw van Dave Holloway. Dit is natuurlijk pikant, nu de ex vriendin van Lorenzo van Rijn zijn alibi op 30 mei 2005 intrekt

I don't need a translator for this post 

If true -- that would explain a LOT.

Klaas would disagree with that for sure! SandraK says she is from Michigan She is a crazy lady but has had this unique interest in Lorenzo and has since the beginning..The other day HannieC asked Glenda twice about Lorenzo's GF withdrawing his alibi the night Natalee went missing. She never answered him.

(Translation)
The mother of Lorenzo, Astrid van Rijn, operates as a poster on a number of websites (as SandraK and Keywest). She said recently that she is on good footing with Robin Holloway, the wife of Dave Holloway. Of course, this is spicy, now that the former girlfriend of Lorenzo van Rijn withdrew her  alibi on May 30, 2005
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 08:06:52 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2008, 08:33:45 PM »

Maxito Ahrends gave a formal statement as alibi for Lorenzo on the night in question.  Bet he would be surprised to find himself called his "girlfriend" but there were six people at his home all of whom were spoken to by ALE unofficially.

There is no girlfriend alibi to recant.

But then I get accused of being related to Lorenzo as well.  Also of having some sort of pro-Lorenzo agenda because I do not believe he is involved in any way whatsoever.

Sandra K also called Steve Croes "her baby" as well as Charles Croes.  She doesn't mean it literally.

The "Lorenzo" described by Internet Lore does not exist and is a composite of several people named Lorenzo on the Island.  For example, he has no connection to the Paint Ball Ranch some like to call his Rave House.  This seems to be a little jokey some of the locals like to play on the tourists or perhaps they truly do not know any better.

But because I have continued to ask for one shred of evidence connecting him to any of this, I have also been accused of being related to him so you can see how that is pretty easily done.  Also one poster has the same last name, lol, so guess she is as well.

In my opinion, if anyone has a slander/libel suit in this in addition to Beth and Natalee's family, it is Lorenzo.  Hope someone gives him one of Bram's cards!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2008, 08:49:09 PM »

de moeder van Lorenzo

Hi Johan..Do you know where this info is coming from?

tj zegt:

Volgens een betrouwbare bron op Aruba heeft de vriendin van Lorenzo van Rijn haar verklaring ingetrokken, Dit betekent dat Lorenzo van Rijn zijn alibi kwijt is en verdachte wordt in deze zaak..

http://www.kovandijkvertelt.nl/?p=792
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 10:36:52 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2008, 09:25:27 PM »

"Translation)
The mother of Lorenzo, Astrid van Rijn, operates as a poster on a number of websites (as SandraK and Keywest). She said recently that she is on good footing with Robin Holloway, the wife of Dave Holloway. Of course, this is spicy, now that the former girlfriend of Lorenzo van Rijn withdrew her  alibi on May 30, 2005"

Well I think some of this could be true, at an old site not running anymore,
 I forgot the name of it soda  ?
 SandraK was posting  there and she was very nice to Robin.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: March 06, 2008, 01:57:16 AM »

SandraK is NOT Astrid, I'd stake my life on it.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2008, 04:28:02 AM »

astrid was also  on the fok forum  with the name astridd

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2008, 04:30:54 AM »

you can also install a google maps mod

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2008, 04:47:30 AM »

Er zijn een paar details waar nog best onderzoek naar kan worden gedaan. Mij is nog steeds niet helemaal helder hoe het nou zit met die telefooncel bij het Marriott: kon je daar nu wel of niet lokaal mee bellen? Dat moet toch simpel vast te stellen zijn, is er niemand op Aruba die daar even voor ons wil kijken? De Grijze, of De Witte, ik noem maar wat. Ik  had graag gezien dat Patrick daar ook meer over had gevraagd: waarom Joran niet met zijn mobieltje  belde. Is toch een heel cruciaal punt. En als ermee is gebeld, zijn die gegevens dan niet meer te achterhalen? Volgens de Telegraaf werkt de telefoon alleen te werken met een creditcard, tenzij er een collect-callgesprek wordt aangevraagd naar Canada of Amerika. De vraag is: kun je met de creditcard lokaal bellen? Als Joran dat heeft gedaan, moet toch na te gaan zijn met wie

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2008, 04:50:32 AM »

Lorenzo van Rijn
 die zoon is van ene Paul en Astrid van Rijn. Zijn ouders hadden ooit het autobedrijf Van Rijn Dieselservice BV in Haarlem, voordat men dat verkocht en in 1983 naar Aruba verhuisden. Volgens het bevolkingsregister is Lorenzo op 25 september 1981 geboren in het Nederlandse Haarlem. De bewuste Lorenzo zou door de zelfmoord van zijn vader Paul van Rijn danig zijn ontspoord. Het Openbaar Ministerie op Aruba wil niet bevestigen of deze Lorenzo van Rijn in het Holloway-dossier voorkomt en maar wil wel bevestigen dat een man met een vergelijkbare naam voor overtredingen van ondermeer de Opiumwet in hun bestand voorkomt.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2008, 09:13:26 AM »

the name of the site is soda ? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.