March 28, 2024, 07:55:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: White PU,Blue Tarp,Landfill,A Body and the Witnesses  (Read 5806 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 04, 2008, 08:07:03 PM »

More on white truck....from Fox's At Large Show - Sunday July 31st, 2005

Jossy states......

The latest information we have in the investigation is that the police are actively looking for a K-Swiss style shoe - size 14 that belongs to Joran van der Sloot.  Now the police have information that he lost either one or both of his shoes that early morning in which Natalee disappeared. That would be the 30th of May.

The witness by the landfill tells us that he was sitting in his car and he saw a white pick-up truck drive in, their were 3 occupants and 2 of them got out. Picked up a trash can plastic bag, the black ones, the big ones and they carried it over to where this whole bunch of other bags and rubble was. Now when they were doing that, he says that some blond hair fell out of the bag because the bag was not properly sealed and that he could see parts of human body and then he saw them dig a little among the rubble that was there already and then place this bag there then covered with some other near by lying bags and then put a small pool, plastic pool that babies swim in or bathe in on top of it and then put some more stuff and then walked away.  He also told us that there was another car outside of the cyclone fence, looking on. The man in that car stepped out, he stood by the fence and looked at the whole proceeding's.  We do believe him because from the beginning he has been reliable with his story and it does fit the description we got from another witness between the Holiday Inn and the Marriott Hotel.

The letter that we received is from the wife of the person with whom this guy was on the beach with between the Holiday Inn and Marriott wrote us because she was getting a annoyed that no one was paying attention to the declaration that this man gave to her husband at the hotel.

I will read it for you... The day after Natalee was missing a person called Barbeshe (Bar-Be-she) told a story that the night before he saw 3 people in front of the Holiday Inn with a girl's body. That they tried to take a towel from one the "walks fence's" (really hard to understand him here - sounds like he says "water sports dance or fence") to wrap the body and they could not get it down. Then one of them went to the garbage cans at the Holiday Inn and pulled the bags out and wrapped the body, then put her in the white pick-up and left. They went out and turned left towards the lighthouse and turned off on a dirt road and dug a hole and put her in it and threw out the shovel. He also said he told the police and they sent him on a 4 wheeler to try and find, locate the spot and he had been threatened by these people. This person has been seen on the beach everyday has no longer been seen after this and was known to be there daily.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/08/fyi.html

eleye
Scared Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:14 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
"The day after NH was missing, a person called 'Barbishi' told the story that the night before, he saw three people in front of the HI, with the girls body, and that they tried to take a tarp from one of the water-sport tents to wrap the body, and could not get it down.

Then, that one of them went to the garbage cans at the Hyatt [?] [unclear perhaps' Holiday?], and took the bags out and wrapped the body, put her in a white PU and left. They went out and turned left, towards the light house, and turned off on a dirt road, and dug a hole and put her in it, and threw out the shovel. He also said he told the police, and they send [sic] him on a four wheeler to try and locate the spot.

And he also said he had been threatened by these people. This person who has been seen on the beach every day, has no longer been seen after this, and he was known to be there daily." [end of letter]
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 09:33:55 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 08:09:16 PM »

Susan Candiotti - Cnn Correspondent
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

CANDIOTTI: Well, according to sources familiar with the investigation, at least one witness has come forward who claims to have seen more than one person dumping what the witness says could have been a body. The body was, I am told, covered in some fashion, and that this happened at a public landfill not long before closing time.  Now, when this happened, sources close to the investigation would not tell me exactly when this happened. But again, it was close to closing time. And this is a landfill where the public can go and dispose of waste. Now, this same witness claims to have told police that he saw a vehicle and was able to provide a tag number to police. I am told that this is a registered car in Aruba, but I can`t tell you more than that.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html

=========================================

Roy Tromp
CNN NEWS
July 30, 2005

In addition to the pond, Trump said authorities are searching a landfill for the third time since a witness came forward shortly after Holloway disappeared. Trump said that authorities did not want to leave any stone unturned.

The witness claimed he saw more than one person dump into the landfill something he believes could have been a covered body, CNN has learned from sources briefed on the investigation. The witness also gave police a license tag number that reportedly belonged to a white pickup truck.

Police tell CNN that a tag check found that the vehicle was not at the landfill at or around the time the witness claimed.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/30/aruba.missing/index.html

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 08:14:16 PM »

Listen to the end of this clip (Dave talking about the Landfill witness)

http://tinyurl.com/2bnqyq

==========================================
The following post was made by Red (not our RED) in the Prophecies forum:

A local young person was the one who tipped regarding the body in the landfill. This person saw that on 2 days after Natalee was reported missing he saw some guys take out a large garbage with a stiff body.

As they took the body out, the wind blew the bag open and in it he
saw that a body was laying stiff on a blue beach bed and the legs were crossed on to the other and he saw long blond hair.

This car was a light coloured truck, he took the number plate and reported this to the authorities. They found out that this car belonged to a POLICE auth. He was driving around with a towel with the blood on it,
but they never cared for his story!!.

He said that yesterday US media went to his house, but he refused to give any reports. He said tomorrow he will give an interv. with Canal 90
local radio, afterwards to US media..
will keep U posted.
red.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 08:15:59 PM »

I do not believe that Natalee is still in the landfill.  Junior's brother came forward to authorities two days after Junior's observation at the landfill on June 1, 2005.  When Junior came forward to Beth Twitty two months later with the same story .... investigators claimed that authorities had gone to the landfill and checked out Junior's orginal story but .... found nothing.

Keep in mind .... within two days .... knowing the exact location .... the "powers that be" would have had no difficulty locating Natalee. I believe that on June 3, 2005 Natalee was again moved as a result of Junior's observation.

I find it highly suspicous that Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 regarding what Junior had observed at the landfill on June 1, 2005 and ..... the Holloway and Twitty's did not find out about this witness until Junior contacted them personally two months later.  Inquiring minds want to know ... WHY?

Also ... there is the issue of the child's plastic pool that Junior claimed was used to cover Natalee and ... lo and behold ... Tim and TEA locate this pool in the area specified by Junior.

Janet

+++++++++++

Tim Miller
Associated Press
July 30, 2005

The witness claimed he saw the men dumping the body on the afternoon of June 1, said Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch, which is coordinating the landfill search.

The FBI and Aruban police have questioned the witness, an Aruban man who claimed to be dropping off trash at the time, Miller said.

"He said he saw a face, blond hair and a woman's chest, and that the body was dumped and covered," Miller said. "His story has been consistent."

The witness could not identify the men but said they were driving a light colored jeep, Miller said. The witness told his brother what he saw soon afterward, and the brother told police, he said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/07/31/world/main712950.shtml?source=search_story

Edwin Comenencia - Police Spokesman
NBC NEWS
July 31, 2005

Police spokesman Edwin Comenencia said police searched the landfill after receiving the tip in days following Holloway’s disappearance, but found nothing. He said the witness recently approached Holloway’s family, who asked for another search.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8745217/

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Mystery
March 25, 2006

The Aruban authorities’ new theory is that someone, someone possibly very close to the young suspects, took the time to carefully hide the body, not once but maybe twice, literally re-burying her.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page4.shtml

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 08:16:56 PM »

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

GRACE: OK. Jossy, is there any way to tie in a white pick-up to this scenario?

MANSUR: Yes, ma`am, because there`s another witness that, before that, told someone that works at the hotels that he saw a white pick-up over there by the Holiday Inn, in which three persons were also in, all of them male, carrying what looked like the body of a girl, putting it in the back of the white pick-up and driving away with it.

GRACE: OK. So you`ve got a white pick-up at the Holiday Inn, where Natalee was staying. You`ve got a white pick-up at the landfill. Both eyewitnesses state that there were three individuals, I`m assuming male. But can they give an identification of Joran Van Der Sloot or the Kalpoe brothers?

MANSUR: None of them have given that kind of a description. They haven`t identified the three males. But it`s very important to note that the witness on the beach by the Holiday Inn has absolutely no knowledge of the witness over there to the east side of the island by the landfill or dump. They don't know each other, but still they give the same description of the same white pick-up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 08:17:54 PM »

THE LANDFILL WITNESS

Junior - The Landfill Witness
On the Record w/ Greta
August 4, 2005

GRETA VAN VAN SUSTEREN: What did you see?

JUNIOR: There were three who came before in a pickup truck. Then one was already there on the field. Then this other man and a woman along with two gentlemen in the back came. Yes, there was a woman--a woman who was brunette. There were two men in the back on the Jeep; also, there was a yellow car there.

VAN SUSTEREN: What time of day?

JUNIOR: This happened, well, at the time I saw them bury her it turns out that was the body of Natalee, the girl. At that time I thought it was just a tree--a coconut tree. That is what I thought. She was wrapped in plastic--covered in plastic--but there was a breeze and the bag sort of fell half way off and I saw half the body naked. It was a black plastic bag, and the woman was wearing no clothes. She had no clothes on. She was naked, just half her body I saw. I was by myself at that time at the place where we dump the garbage. How far? I was approximately seventy-five to eighty meters away. This was afternoon--4:30, 5:30--between 4:30 and 5:30. I, I felt there was something wrong, but more people kept coming from nearby. There was another car with a woman. The yellow car had a woman there, too, so, I thought there was nothing… Total, there were three cars; the pickup with the small trailer in the back, then there was a Jeep, and a yellow station wagon.

VAN SUSTEREN: When did he first call anybody about it?

JUNIOR: I called the Police, …that was… that happened on Monday or Sunday because at that time the picture of the guys they were looking for had not been published in the paper yet. That is right. And then I recognized them immediately when I saw the picture. I felt--one day later I called the Police. I was saying, you know, you just want to call, and call, and call, and call--day and night--I kept calling but I kept getting a tape.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is his level of certainty?

JUNIOR: Am I certain?  Yes, I am really sure.  That is why I think, today, “I’m sure, I’m sure. I have no doubt in my mind.” Yes. Also the father, I believe, yes, yes. Also him. I was even more sure it was this girl because now there were two cars. The Police have two cars--the red Jeep, which… I saw that. I saw that because the red Jeep was fine, but that came later, that was the next day. I was near the place where she was buried--may she rest in peace. I was there, maybe, nine days later.
VAN SUSTEREN: If there were three, does the father make four, or, is the father one of the three?

JUNIOR: The father came in the Jeep. He got out of the car. He was standing there and he was pointing and asking things. I was working, you know, but he was far and he was talking. I was just working and looking. He kept asking if everything was okay. Yes, they asked him. I thought that they were asking him, that is what I thought they were doing, asking him, “Where? Where?”
VAN SUSTEREN: Have the Police interviewed him [JUNIOR; my insertion] yet?

JUNIOR: The Police they have come to me and I pointed them to the place and they went for my message but never got it. They did not come back. This was in my mind and kept bothering me. I said this all to a friend of mine who lives nearby. I told her what happened and I said, "No one believes me."

VAN SUSTEREN: What, exactly, did he see of the body?
JUNIOR: Half body. I saw half the body and the hair flying in the wind--blowing in the wind. Then I was for sure because had it have been a coconut tree, then we would have seen the roots of it. You could see that, you know, it would move, but her hair was blowing. I saw half her body and it was naked. She was like this (demonstrating posture), with her legs like this.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2596.msg348591;topicseen#msg348591

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 08:22:05 PM »

Junior described a child's plastic pool which had been used to cover Natalee's body.  Two months later ... the search in the the landfill by Dave Holloway and TEA reveal a child's plastic pool in the area which Junior claims that Natalee had been placed.

Janet

++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 3, 2005

GRACE: And Jossy, have you heard any information regarding a search for one of those little kiddie pools?

MANSUR: They have been searching for that. They have found one, and they`re concentrating on that area where this witness says that when they dumped the body, they covered it with some other bags and then put this little pool on it.

GRACE: OK, I`m sorry. I didn`t hear that. Repeat, Jossy.

MANSUR: They are searching where -- they did find this -- one of these pools, this pool, and they have been searching in that specific area because we have to remember that this garbage has been moved about quite a bit from that day on by big tractors and front-end loaders and whatever.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/03/ng.01.html

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 08:27:10 PM »

In early June 2005 there was a witness who came forward and said he helped bury Natalee with two others using a tarp,white Pu and buried her in a shallow grave with two others. One of the helpers worked at the Marriott. This witness was then locked up in a Mental Hospital in Aruba. The Archives still should be at RWV as well as a tourist who witnessed this from her/his window.

BFN Chat

Art Wood says he talked twice to a witness named Fransisco who in early June said he helped bury Natalee with two others. He talked to his friends and they said he was not crazy.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 09:29:45 PM »

WITNESS CLAIMS HE HELPED BURY NATALEE HOLLOWAY ON THE MORNING SHE WENT MISSING.

WITNESS CLAIMS VEHICLES USED WERE SIMILAR TO VEHICLES IDENTIFIED BY THE LANDFILL WITNESS.

WITNESS IS IN A PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL.

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=msnbc&vid=08117149-1e27-4191-8c4c-4fe37b86cba8

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2008, 07:16:08 PM »

Dave Holloway
RED - Scared Monkey Front Page
September 15, 2005

Dave Holloway later went on to say that he thought that the pond area/Racquet Club location and the landfill were still points of interest. When asked whether he or the family was ever told that the landfill witness was ever deemed not credible by the LE or Prosecutors office, Dave made it a point to say that he was present when the witness under went a voice analysis and passed it as telling the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/09/15/dave-holloway-returning-to-aruba-tomorrow/

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.