March 28, 2024, 07:06:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 313039 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: March 05, 2008, 02:11:13 AM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 06:38:23 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 02:19:33 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 02:45:37 PM »

RESERVED FOR ROBOTS!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 02:56:17 PM »

Hi Monkey's,
  I was just wondering something.Does the ship seen on the Aru-bay video and the picture of this helicopter have anything at all in common?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=3707;sa=showPosts

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 03:01:50 PM »

I had one other comment/question I wanted to post on the way out the door to do errands but wanted monkey thought on this.

I do so wish that Patrick had asked Joran why he threw away his shoes.  Here you have someone walking home on a rock scrabble island full of cacti in the DARK no less so what does he do?  He removes his shoes and tosses them into some drainage area.

What could have been so urgent he could not even finish his walk home in those shoes?  Now Joran is back in denial mode and will say he left them on the beach again but I so wish Patrick had asked him why he threw them away before he reverted back to his I am a tremendous liar mode.

What could have been on those shoes that required him to toss them?  He didn't say he lost them in the surf or muck but that on the way home, he purposely removed them.

Wet shoes dry, I know from experience especially tennis shoes even leather ones.  Vomit?  Could say Natalee threw up on him, poor Joran.  Vomit with GHB?  He could say he had not idea she had given herself such a drug.

Blood is the only thing I can think of that would be so bad he would not want to even finish walking home wearing those shoes.  Blood and Natalee's blood is the only one thing I can come up with that would require the immediate removal of the shoes, fear of being seen or caught with that on them and must have been showing for him to be desperate enough to walk home barefoot if that happened.

Even if it never happened and Paulus took him home, it would have been telling to hear his explanation for why he couldn't keep those shoes even long enough to get home in them.

A lawyer and his son whose hobby is criminal justice/how to get away with crimes would know not to track that around or have the shoes found later.

Just saying again. . . .

Off on errands but no matter what I am doing, my mind always wanders back to what happened to Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 03:02:28 PM »

Oh I forgot lol,
   Does anyone know if the average Joe would be able to get close enough to the helicopter posted to video tape it? Never been there so wouldn't know.Kept in a hanger?Launch pad? I don't know,do you?Thanks..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 03:04:23 PM »

We need to get this right:

No matter what Mos says Joran is no longer a suspect.

Joran was released as a suspect in December and can not be watched, listened to, or surveiled.

Until Joran is rearrested under suspision of a crime, he can not legally be a suspect.

Joran can not be rearrested until physical evidence or a verifiable witness can be found.

Joran is free of judicial suspision and is in no way a legal suspect.

Joran has not been charged with a crime and there is not and may never be a trial date.

The only effect on Joran is that he is a "persona non grata"

I dont agree with it but thats how it is, under their system.

In My Opinion
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 03:07:09 PM »

I had one other comment/question I wanted to post on the way out the door to do errands but wanted monkey thought on this.

I do so wish that Patrick had asked Joran why he threw away his shoes.  Here you have someone walking home on a rock scrabble island full of cacti in the DARK no less so what does he do?  He removes his shoes and tosses them into some drainage area.

What could have been so urgent he could not even finish his walk home in those shoes?  Now Joran is back in denial mode and will say he left them on the beach again but I so wish Patrick had asked him why he threw them away before he reverted back to his I am a tremendous liar mode.

What could have been on those shoes that required him to toss them?  He didn't say he lost them in the surf or muck but that on the way home, he purposely removed them.

Wet shoes dry, I know from experience especially tennis shoes even leather ones.  Vomit?  Could say Natalee threw up on him, poor Joran.  Vomit with GHB?  He could say he had not idea she had given herself such a drug.

Blood is the only thing I can think of that would be so bad he would not want to even finish walking home wearing those shoes.  Blood and Natalee's blood is the only one thing I can come up with that would require the immediate removal of the shoes, fear of being seen or caught with that on them and must have been showing for him to be desperate enough to walk home barefoot if that happened.

Even if it never happened and Paulus took him home, it would have been telling to hear his explanation for why he couldn't keep those shoes even long enough to get home in them.

A lawyer and his son whose hobby is criminal justice/how to get away with crimes would know not to track that around or have the shoes found later.

Just saying again. . . .

Off on errands but no matter what I am doing, my mind always wanders back to what happened to Natalee.

yes there are so many things patrick could have asked.

also why joran didn't call ambulance or just dropped her of in front of the emergency entrance at the hospital.
why dump her in the ocean? joran doesn't explain that to patrick.
(of course it is obvious why)

peter r. said that they decided not the stay in contact with patrick while he was driving.
not to make joran suspicous that patrick was spoken to while talking to joran.
remember patrick is not a professional interrogator / spy.
but he did prety good. i still want to see the 20 hours.

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 03:11:11 PM »

Thought you monkeys might like to see this:

State of the timeshare industry in Aruba — A call for research Authors: Hahm, Jeeyeon; Lasten, Earney; Upchurch, Randall S; Peterson, Ryan

Source: Journal of Retail and Leisure Property, Volume 6, Number 3, July 2007 , pp. 221-229(9)

Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan

Abstract:

This case study is based on secondary data gathered concerning the state of the timeshare industry in Aruba. The major findings of this study indicate that there is a strong and growing consumer interest in timeshare ownership as a viable recreational alternative. This interest suggests that considerable empirical research is needed to understand the factors associated with sustaining the financial and economic impacts of the timeshare industry upon Aruba's economy.Journal of Retail and Leisure Property (2007) 6, 221-229. doi:10.1057/palgrave.rlp.5100066
Document Type: Research article

DOI: 10.1057/palgrave.rlp.5100066

I haven't looked at the source document yet to see what this is all about, but when I can I will. A

"call for papers" realting to the state of the Aruban timeshare industry.....hmmmm interesting research topic!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 03:12:05 PM »

Yeah, and why would Daury/Daddy say Joran what have YOU done if she just died with no evidence of violence?

Wouldn't Darury/Daddy instead ask what happened?  Not what Joran had DONE?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 03:13:50 PM »

Well, I am sure not being critical of Patrick, either.  He did a great job and bet we all have questions we wished he had asked for us but under the circumstances, he handled it just right to get the information out of an already paranoid Joran.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 03:15:15 PM »

Well, I am sure not being critical of Patrick, either.  He did a great job and bet we all have questions we wished he had asked for us but under the circumstances, he handled it just right to get the information out of an already paranoid Joran.

I agree, Anna.  Patrick is totally a hero.  I bet he has questions he wished he had asked too.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2008, 03:17:03 PM »

For those that missed it yesterday - click on play  

<a href="http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/gJV7RXtucHG09M0FjC93b39k.xml" target="_blank">http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/gJV7RXtucHG09M0FjC93b39k.xml</a>
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2008, 03:22:00 PM »

One of the authors has an interesting website that has a survey about Aruba's parks, oh and low and behold he used to work for guess who????

http://earneylasten.com/

EXPERIENCE

Strategic Analyst Manager 2004-2005
Aruba Tourism Authority, Oranjestad, Aruba
Responsible for International Marketing Consultancy

Information System Manager 1997-2004
Responsible for network, web design, and other technology projects

Public Relations/Data Processor 1989-1996
Participated in tourism trade shows, global meetings

Accountant 1986-1989
Lasten Accounting Services, N.V., Oranjestad, Aruba
Worked with overall accounting activities

Food Service Manager 1985-1986
Alken Exploitatie N.V., Oranjestad, Aruba
Worked with overall management activities

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2008, 03:27:39 PM »

One of the authors has an interesting website that has a survey about Aruba's parks, oh and low and behold he used to work for guess who????

http://earneylasten.com/

EXPERIENCE

Strategic Analyst Manager 2004-2005
Responsible for International Marketing Consultancy

Information System Manager 1997-2004
Responsible for network, web design, and other technology projects

Public Relations/Data Processor 1989-1996
Participated in tourism trade shows, global meetings

Accountant 1986-1989
Lasten Accounting Services, N.V., Oranjestad, Aruba
Worked with overall accounting activities

Food Service Manager 1985-1986
Alken Exploitatie N.V., Oranjestad, Aruba
Worked with overall management activities

Contact info - why are they all tied to Florida?

In United States Home
Earney F. Lasten
8775 Sartori Street #203

Orlando, FL 32829

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 03:27:50 PM »

Just saying again. . . .

What i never could figure out is why he started this story about the shoes in the first place. Leaving his shoes at the beach or dumping them in a sewer or whatever only makes him look suspicious. Why did he not just get ridd of the shoes and simply not mention em to anyone. What's the big deal with these shoes. There is also the size 14 versus size 10 issue. It would have been so much easier just not to mention the shoes. Also if there was blood on his shoes that wouldn t that be on his clothes to? Cant imagine he walked home naked
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 03:28:18 PM »

We need to get this right:

No matter what Mos says Joran is no longer a suspect.

Joran was released as a suspect in December and can not be watched, listened to, or surveiled.

Until Joran is rearrested under suspision of a crime, he can not legally be a suspect.

Joran can not be rearrested until physical evidence or a verifiable witness can be found.

Joran is free of judicial suspision and is in no way a legal suspect.

Joran has not been charged with a crime and there is not and may never be a trial date.

The only effect on Joran is that he is a "persona non grata"

I dont agree with it but thats how it is, under their system.

I also need to add:

The Kalpoes were released as suspects and cleared of all suspision in December

The Police authorities are forbidden from requestioning Joran or his many friends without a judges approval

The investigation can only proceed if new evidence is found, until that time there is no investigation.

In My Opinion
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 03:28:26 PM »

For those that missed it yesterday - click on play  

<a href="http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/gJV7RXtucHG09M0FjC93b39k.xml" target="_blank">http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/gJV7RXtucHG09M0FjC93b39k.xml</a>

Thanks, Klaas! 

*wipes tea off computerscreen*
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2008, 03:36:19 PM »

Yeah, and why would Daury/Daddy say Joran what have YOU done if she just died with no evidence of violence?

Wouldn't Darury/Daddy instead ask what happened?  Not what Joran had DONE?

I also wonder about the shoes and the black eye.

But what would you do if you were somewere and someone got very sick?
Maybe panic and call some one else?
But wat does the person you call normally do than? My friends and family would say: stay were you are, we call an ambulance. I think every normal person would do so.

I don not understand.

Why did this not happen?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 03:37:47 PM »

Klaas, loved ittttttt!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.