April 26, 2024, 10:15:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 315008 times)
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #280 on: March 06, 2008, 11:49:57 AM »

So, Patrick has known this name for some time and has not disclosed it?

Did he tell Godfather Peter R?

Is the name caught on tape?

this new 'episode' is just plain nuts.

did Mos threaten Patrick with the "arrest" last week because he knew Patrick knew the name?
Great point, and also remember that Patrick said he can "be quiet also" or something to that effect. One other thing, if Patrick new Joran for a long time that might explain why Joran said he trusts him just like he does "Duary". At the time, people were questioning why if Joran only met Patrick would he become so attached to him to make such a statement. That statement now makes perfect sense, if the relationship goes back years.

I dont think mos knew about the tele aruba recording then
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: March 06, 2008, 11:50:15 AM »

Still catching up from about 3 threads ago... but I haven't seen the point made yet...

1. The Persistence cannot remain in an area where there is a threat of impending hostilities.

2. The Vice-President of the United States does not often travel to Aruba, nor does he travel anywhere unless there are matters of great importance to be resolved.

What may be about to happen down there in Aruba and Venezuela is just what we have been hoping for... that retribution comes from a different quarter than where we think.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #282 on: March 06, 2008, 11:51:46 AM »

How do you think Paulus' composure is these days?

(1) Scared, knowing that it may be a matter of time before the game is over...

OR

(2) Calm, cool, and collected knowing that nothing will happen in the end...

I for one beleive today is the tipping point in this case.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: March 06, 2008, 11:52:37 AM »

BREAKING NEWS[/b][/color]

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3487159/__Ik_weet_wie_Natalee_in_zee_gooide___.html

http://www.revu.nl/10865.Ook_Van_der_Eem_stiekem_gefilmd

"I know who dumped Natalee in the sea"

about the secret taping of Patrick on Telearuba program.

"I know who Natalee threw into the sea '
By our reporters

ORANJESTAD (Aruba) - Patrick van der Eem, Joran van der Sloot for hidden cameras in the fall attracted demonstrated himself to be filmed secretly.

After an interview on Aruba with a local television station showed Van der Eem a number of spicy statements ontlokken, because he thought that cameras had been stopped.

"I know who the body is thrown into the sea," says Van der Eem in Papiaments against the Aruban interviewer. "Joran asked me to 2000 euro for that man to be silent," said van der Eem during the secretly recorded discussion.

The undercover criminal claims that he has the whole operation itself organized. "I have even invented everything, how the environment had to be equipped with microphones and plants. From minicameraatjes hidden in plants to even the Internet and telephone that were drained. "

Van der Eem also says that he expects to be a millionaire by the whole thing. "And I will make sure that Joran and his entire family in their mouth. They can better emigrate to Africa, "Van der Eem threatening.

The interview took place at the end of last month in response to the book that Van der Eem by an American journalist late. The interviewer from the station Un Dia Den Bida face of this newspaper: "I had two cameras included. After the interview I had an off and the other doordraaien. Van der Eem knew that not only was it simply answer my questions. "

The complete interview will be broadcast tonight on the Aruban television. Patrick van der Eem is now back in the Netherlands yesterday and was not reachable for comment.

Nieuwe Revu Meanwhile showed the filpmjes translate. The transcription of the document can be found here. The key passages are shown in bold.

I believe if Patrick van der Eem is going to talk ... he should reveal the truth and ... refrain from insinuations.  His relationship with Joran van der Sloot should have taught him that the VDS' have ways of dealing with those who have the ability to implication them in the events of that morning when Natalee Holloway went missing.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #284 on: March 06, 2008, 11:52:57 AM »

Still catching up from about 3 threads ago... but I haven't seen the point made yet...

1. The Persistence cannot remain in an area where there is a threat of impending hostilities.

2. The Vice-President of the United States does not often travel to Aruba, nor does he travel anywhere unless there are matters of great importance to be resolved.

What may be about to happen down there in Aruba and Venezuela is just what we have been hoping for... that retribution comes from a different quarter than where we think.

LOL. Have you read this thread yet???

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: March 06, 2008, 11:56:18 AM »

So, Patrick has known this name for some time and has not disclosed it?

Did he tell Godfather Peter R?

Is the name caught on tape?

this new 'episode' is just plain nuts.

did Mos threaten Patrick with the "arrest" last week because he knew Patrick knew the name?
Great point, and also remember that Patrick said he can "be quiet also" or something to that effect. One other thing, if Patrick new Joran for a long time that might explain why Joran said he trusts him just like he does "Duary". At the time, people were questioning why if Joran only met Patrick would he become so attached to him to make such a statement. That statement now makes perfect sense, if the relationship goes back years.

I dont think mos knew about the tele aruba recording then

Mos could have found out before the recording.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #286 on: March 06, 2008, 11:57:05 AM »

Peter R. de Vries is working on some new, very promising, leads but doesn't know yet if there will a show about it.

I get this from an interview that the company I work for did with him...it hasn't been aired yet (and of course I don't if or when that will happen).

I did get an ok to do some more research for the corruptionlink with this case! Many thanks to Jo-An who gave me the link with the summary; it helped a lot!

I must emphasise this still doesn't mean an awful lot; checking 'a story' a bit more happens but at least the request / idea wasn't a no Wink

There is so much corruption around this case so I think I need to focus on the most important ones. Because otherwise it could be overwhelming. So some feedback would be very much appreciated.....

GB....Kudos to you for bringing this subject up at your Staff meeting!...and the Biggest Bunch of Monkey Bananas I can carry for getting the ok to follow up on some research!!!

((((((((((Hugs to GB))))))))))))))

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: March 06, 2008, 11:57:23 AM »

Didn't the taping happen after Mos was bellowing for Patrick and not before?

I am not ready to throw Patrick under the bus yet.  I'll wait until things are clearer and then decide.  If he does need to be thrown under the bus, I'm driving!

We will all just have to wait together, we've done it before.  Each time we get a little closer to the truth.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: March 06, 2008, 12:04:13 PM »

I am not ready to throw Patrick under the bus yet.  I'll wait until things are clearer and then decide.  If he does need to be thrown under the bus, I'm driving!

We will all just have to wait together, we've done it before.  Each time we get a little closer to the truth.

Let's assume the worst, that Joran told Patrick who "disposed" of the body, this would have occured after the car taping and the "Daury" comment and that Patrick was going to use this information to bribe the VDS' and become a millionaire. If all this were true why would Patrick open his mouth to some interviewer he just met and say "I know who threw her in the ocean?" That would be stupid and doesn't make sense in this scenario, which means that another scenario is likely unfolding.

If he does know, I believe he is holding back that name in accordance with "some kind" of investigation going on here.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: March 06, 2008, 12:08:09 PM »

Let's assume the worst, that Joran told Patrick who "disposed" of the body, this would have occured after the car taping and the "Daury" comment and that Patrick was going to use this information to bribe the VDS' and become a millionaire. If all this were true why would Patrick open his mouth to some interviewer he just met and say "I know who threw her in the ocean?" That would be stupid and doesn't make sense in this scenario, which means that another scenario is likely unfolding.

If he does know, I believe he is holding back that name in accordance with "some kind" of investigation going on here.

I am not sure wbat is worse, him knowiing or not knowing.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Castaglance
Scared Monkey

Aruba ia a ludicrous delusion...

« Reply #290 on: March 06, 2008, 12:09:08 PM »

I used to be a trusting, optimistic, naive american
and am not much for speculation but, what if....
When Patrick went to the authorities before Peter (I read that here right?) about Joran and we heard he was told no dice (but MOS said to take it to PDV and make it look undercover sans his knowledge) and this was an elaborate set-up with Joran ahead of time knowing his role to get off the hook (he said he wasn't mad at Patrick) , make Patrick $ (book deal and perhaps $$$ from Paulus income stream) and pacify the Americans so Aruba could get back to business, no harm no foul
no one is that evil are they?

I have no facts just unease over all this, I think Patrick & Peter are good guys...so far

In pride the wicked hotly pursue the afflicted; Let them be caught in the plots which they have devised. Psalm 7:16
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: March 06, 2008, 12:11:17 PM »

Does anyone know how much time lapsed between the last taping in the car and Peter's show?  Maybe Patrick did some taping of his own - I would imagine he had some kind of idea what kind of $$$$ he could make..

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #292 on: March 06, 2008, 12:17:14 PM »

There are three scenarios:

1. The quote is not correct and Patrick never said that.

2. He lied to the interviewer and it is not true.

3. He said it to the interviewer and it is true.

4. He said it to the interviewer and he believes it to be true,m but, it in fact is not true, meaning Joran lied to him.

One of these four scenarios is the truth of the matter. If Patrick lied the question then is why? What is the motive for doing so? If he is telling the truth and it is indeed true, why would you tell such crucial information to a reporter, regardless whether you knew you were being recorded or not?

Either way, Patrick has some explaining to do!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: March 06, 2008, 12:17:56 PM »

Waiting. We're good at that. Morning Bearly!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #294 on: March 06, 2008, 12:19:48 PM »

Self edit: There are FOUR scenarios:
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: March 06, 2008, 12:20:31 PM »

When Patrick went to the authorities before Peter (I read that here right?) about Joran and we heard he was told no dice (but MOS said to take it to PDV and make it look undercover sans his knowledge) and this was an elaborate set-up with Joran ahead of time knowing his role to get off the hook (he said he wasn't mad at Patrick) , make Patrick $ (book deal and perhaps $$$ from Paulus income stream) and pacify the Americans so Aruba could get back to business, no harm no foul

I have no facts just unease over all this, I think Patrick & Peter are good guys...so far

Morning Castaglance! Where do the pacified Americans come in? I haven't been pacified yet.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: March 06, 2008, 12:21:13 PM »

Self edit: There are FOUR scenarios:

I thought you were just being artistic, lol!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: March 06, 2008, 12:23:22 PM »

Patrick went to dutch authorities, but they didn't not pass this on to Mos.
because Patrick 'made some demands' the dutch authorities couldn't work with.
dutch justice minister said errors were made in not passing Patrick on to aruban authorities.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #298 on: March 06, 2008, 12:24:48 PM »

- maybe he meant he knew the case for years (instead of knowing Joran for years)....was familiar with it?
- Patrick probably tried to set up Joran himself and asked / paid a lot of people for help including police?
- the trap thing: there are some dots there also...so probably someone else involved too in that question?
- Patrick seems to know a bit more than he's letting on Wink

This is all a bit weird....this case is  just getting more complicated...hopefully the full tape will be aired tonight and translated soon. And hopefully some reactions by Patrick / Peter R. de Vries in the Dutch media tonight!

What about the 2,000 euros, what does that mean?

Probably that Urine needed some gambling money...would say anything to obtain if from Peter....JMOO

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Castaglance
Scared Monkey

Aruba ia a ludicrous delusion...

« Reply #299 on: March 06, 2008, 12:25:11 PM »

Morning Castaglance! Where do the pacified Americans come in? I haven't been pacified yet.
Good morning... that's an oxymoron referring to this, I'm with you.  First we want Natalee back, answers would be a bonus.

In pride the wicked hotly pursue the afflicted; Let them be caught in the plots which they have devised. Psalm 7:16
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.