April 19, 2024, 06:54:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 314690 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: March 06, 2008, 12:45:15 PM »

oh and PS...

I am so disappointed...

I went out and bought NEW SUSPENDERS...

and nobody...but not notbody even noticed:

Just goes to show everybody loves my loveable face and forgets about the rest of me...LOL 
  You a ugly monkey.  But as long as you is a monkey, that be(s) ok.     jackb
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: March 06, 2008, 12:46:12 PM »

that patrick knows who threw natalee in the ocean and got money from joran to stay silent about that.

That would be bribery on Joran's part, another offense to contend with.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #322 on: March 06, 2008, 12:46:41 PM »

I have always thought that there would be ample opportunity to secret record Joran outside of the car. When the tape came out I believe Peter mentioned that the car was the place that Joran felt safe and would open up. Well, I can imagine a house would be far easier to setup than a car in terms of place to hide gear and that dicsussions between them would be no different whether they occured in a car or a home.

I always thought that comment from Peter was odd.

I believe his contention was that someone would expect to be bugged in a restaurant or home but not in a vehicle. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #323 on: March 06, 2008, 12:47:40 PM »

How do you think Paulus' composure is these days?

(1) Scared, knowing that it may be a matter of time before the game is over...

OR

(2) Calm, cool, and collected knowing that nothing will happen in the end...

On a side note....he could be *binding* his feet is he wears a size 14 Kswiss Wink....LOL

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: March 06, 2008, 12:48:21 PM »

FRAMING is not a word, I believe Patrick had in mind for Joran.  Tricking him into a confession of truth as to what happened would be what, in my estimation he was doing.  Whoever used the word FRAMING is either using the wrong word or they are trying to FRAME Patrick.     Jack blue

perhaps more like putting him in the frame...gotta be one those translation problems!

Why is the picture (avatar) showing its azz?   jackblue

She is applying for a job as a refrigerator repairman(person)?

it's a man ray photo, and i liked it.

Now for the next question (or at least my next question):

"I do not photograph nature. I photograph my visions."

Man Ray, the master of experimental and fashion photography was also a painter, a filmmaker, a poet, an essayist, a philosopher, and a leader of American modernism. Known for documenting the cultural elite living in France, Man Ray spent much of his time fighting the formal constraints of the visual arts. Ray’s life and art were always provocative, engaging, and challenging.

<snip>

He died on November 18, 1976 at the age of eighty-six. One the great artists and agitators of his time, Man Ray will be remembered not simply for the fascinating and experimental works he left behind, but for the crucial role he played in encouraging the revolutionary in art.

Man Ray: Prophet of the Avant-Garde 

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/database/ray_m.html

I love being a monkey, I learn something new every day!

Some have visions of lilipops dancing; so I suppose some have visions of azzes prancing.  I don't put a lot of stock in things showing their azzes, but to each their own???   LOL  jackb
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: March 06, 2008, 12:49:10 PM »

i wonder how high the chances are Bram Mosko is doing the civil case now.
yesterday it was 90% chance.

but if all this Patrick stuff is true, he could also sue Patrick for shock damage.

Beth is getting therapy already Bram said yesterday.

also wonder if Beth is still in the netherlands, i hope she is back home.
few days ago they all sat on that sofa.

again, i'll wait for peter r. response to this to make an opinion on this news.

If what is true?

that patrick knows who threw natalee in the ocean and got money from joran to stay silent about that.

If it is true what would you bet that Joran will try to sue Patrick for breach of contract!   

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #326 on: March 06, 2008, 12:49:54 PM »

"joran gave patrick 2000 euro.
so patrick wouldn't say the name of the person how dumped her in the ocean.
patrick knows the name of this person."

http://www.nu.nl/news/1467475/10/Van_der_Eem_beweert_Joran_al_jaren_te_kennen.html

Excuse me for not getting out much but how much is 2000 euro in USD? 
It doesn't sound like very much to keep someone quiet.
TY

Ain't much of squat. What, maybe 4,000 dollars if they were trading 2 to 1?

I believe the Euro closed at an all time high against the dollar on Tuesday 1 to 1.5

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Flipper/Donnie29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: March 06, 2008, 12:51:21 PM »

Hi All,

I was just looking at a program on television, and there was news about Patrick van der Eem.. he was an Aruban tv/radio last week, as everyone allready knew.. but the interviewer let another camera run and stopped the main one, so Patrick thought all cams were out. He was asked about the boat etc, and Patrick answered that he knows the name of the one that drove the boat..

Here is a link.. its in Dutch though: http://www.dakzoekje.nl/2008/03/patrick-van-der-eem-doet-pikante-uitspraken-in-verborgen-video-filmpje/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: March 06, 2008, 12:52:03 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

FL wrote:

#9 Katablog:
In short:

Patrick van der Eem, like Joran, was also filmed secretly.

After an interview witrh a local TV station Patrick said a few interesting things.

“I know who disposed the body of NH” said Patrick in Papiamento to the Aruban interviewer. “Joran asked me 2000 Euros to keep this man quiet” after the interview.

Patrick claimed this operation was his idea. I planned everything with the hidden mics and plants. Hidden mics in plants and even tapping the internet connection.

Patrick thinks he’ll become a millionair with his book. “I will make sure this whole family of Joran will fall very hard”. They can better move to Africa.

The interview took place at the end of February afer the book Patrick wrote with an American reporter. The reporter of “Un Dia Den Bida” said”I had two cameras. After the interview I switched off one camera, but not the other one. Patrick did not know this but still ansered my questions”.

The interview will be on air this evening on the Aruban TV. Patrick is back in the netherlands and was not available for an interview.

A Dutch magazine (Revu) translated the movies as seen on YouTube with an transcript. The most important parts in bold.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: March 06, 2008, 12:52:44 PM »

Hi All,

I was just looking at a program on television, and there was news about Patrick van der Eem.. he was an Aruban tv/radio last week, as everyone allready knew.. but the interviewer let another camera run and stopped the main one, so Patrick thought all cams were out. He was asked about the boat etc, and Patrick answered that he knows the name of the one that drove the boat..

Here is a link.. its in Dutch though: http://www.dakzoekje.nl/2008/03/patrick-van-der-eem-doet-pikante-uitspraken-in-verborgen-video-filmpje/

Flipper, so it was the TeleAruba broadcast?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #330 on: March 06, 2008, 12:53:57 PM »

For jackb....somebody say dancing donkey?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ764QZo5N4

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #331 on: March 06, 2008, 12:54:31 PM »

Still catching up from about 3 threads ago... but I haven't seen the point made yet...

1. The Persistence cannot remain in an area where there is a threat of impending hostilities.

2. The Vice-President of the United States does not often travel to Aruba, nor does he travel anywhere unless there are matters of great importance to be resolved.

What may be about to happen down there in Aruba and Venezuela is just what we have been hoping for... that retribution comes from a different quarter than where we think.

I'll take *KARMA* flakes...with, or without milk...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: March 06, 2008, 12:55:07 PM »

i wonder how high the chances are Bram Mosko is doing the civil case now.
yesterday it was 90% chance.

but if all this Patrick stuff is true, he could also sue Patrick for shock damage.

Beth is getting therapy already Bram said yesterday.

also wonder if Beth is still in the netherlands, i hope she is back home.
few days ago they all sat on that sofa.

again, i'll wait for peter r. response to this to make an opinion on this news.

If what is true?

Again, that scenario just does not make sense. If you got money from someone to keep quiet about a murder you don't go talking about it to someone you just met, let alone, a reporter. I guess we will have to wait for part #2 to come out to make sense of this.
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: March 06, 2008, 12:55:21 PM »

Live rates at 2008.03.06 17:52:30 UTC  
2,000.00 EUR = 3,073.42 USD
Euro    United States Dollars  
1 EUR = 1.53671 USD   1 USD = 0.650742 EUR

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: March 06, 2008, 12:55:55 PM »

Peter R is in RTL Boulevard at the moment and he told that both Joran and Patrick said that they knew eachother for 7 months.

Peter says it's all nonsense.

One of the writers of the piece was Stan the Jong so I expected something like this already.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: March 06, 2008, 12:57:14 PM »

Peter R. de Vries was just on RTL Boulevard!

* Joran & Patrick only know each other a couple of months and NOT for years. (Peter also mentions this is also confirmed by Joran).
* Patrick doesn't know who 'dumped the body'; but he has his ideas...the translation is probably misinterpreted. That's probably what happened with the interview a lot of times.

In general Peter R. de Vries wasn't panicked / worried or shocked in any way. They didn't ask anything about the 2000 Euros/ brothers (Kalpoe?) / the set up with microphones...just a couple of questions about how long they knew each other and who dumped the body.

Peter did say he doesn't understand Papiamento so it's difficult for him to really know what has been said.....I think he heard about it; checked the script and called Patrick.

Hopefully more info in other shows later on!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: March 06, 2008, 12:57:58 PM »

What about the 2,000 euros, what does that mean?

the way i understood it: joran asked patrick for 2000 euros to give to the guy who helped him dump the body
Buying silence

Greetings JE. Raises the question as to whether Patrick paid the actual dumper or Joran was trying to bilk him.

Hey dayhiker i am wondering where de Telegraaf got this info from it is not in the transcript This gets weirder all the time

i miss a lot with these translations, but i got the idea that this information came from the "hidden camera" stunt arubatv played on patrick.  i guess we'll find out tonight about that.
dennisintn
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: March 06, 2008, 12:58:09 PM »

interesting reading to get the whole police chief replacement problem understood.
david dick is of course also justice minister for bonaire.

if the justice minister of the antilles is going down this is a huge scandal.

Mercelina said there was a situation in Bonaire similar to that in St. Maarten. The Netherlands will not extend the contract of Police Chief Commissioner Johan van der Straten and NAPB believes that again a Dutch replacement will be appointed.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/k222/blow222.html

jan = short for johan
  So, that johan is pronounced YO han (is dirty.)  So we have a Dirtyhand....wonder if it isthe Dirty Hand? Someone knew his first name and may have dubbed him that.  He needs to be arrested for slandering the populace of Aruba and helping to cause a worse financial disaster than a major explosion in the region.  He needs to be placed in a cell where he can paint and photograph mocking images of the prison.  He is a terrorist to his own country and those who are trying to live the right way.    Jack b
Flipper/Donnie29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: March 06, 2008, 01:01:22 PM »

Hi All,

Flipper, so it was the TeleAruba broadcast?

Yep it will be broadcasted tonight..
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: March 06, 2008, 01:03:09 PM »

Hey ya'll!

I must say, this is getting very interesting....

Existence is futile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.