March 28, 2024, 10:49:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 313041 times)
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: March 06, 2008, 02:17:17 PM »

Remember Patrick was saying to Joran in the tapes, that he would give Joran money to give to this guy (who dumped the body) because this guy is pure gold to have done something like that for Joran?
Apparantly "Daury" is not a very rich guy, if EUR 2000.- is enough to shut him up.
So maybe this is information that is in the remaining 19 hrs of tape.
God this is so confusing but exiting at the same time...
I think cameras hidden in the potted plants were maybe at Patricks house or at his company? Maybe they did some taping there as well, which we haven't seen yet (the other 19 hrs).

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #381 on: March 06, 2008, 02:17:40 PM »

The following statement implies that the prosecutor's office played a role is have its own appeal turned down and ... the statement also  affirms that Joran van der Sloot is once again a suspect.

This official statement is very important.  It cites exactly what the reasoning was behind the behind the ruling of the Appeal's Court ... the ruling that determined that the Peter Devries' video recording was insufficient evidence to once again detain Joran van der Sloot.

Janet

+++++++++++++

February 15, 2008

Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.

J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

The Court of Appeal announced by the end of yesterday, February 14th, 2008, its decision to uphold the refusal by the investigating judge to order pre-trial detention of J.v.d.S. in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Office of the Public Prosecutor had requested such an order after the “Peter R de Vries-tapes” had been received by the Office and had been evaluated. Last week the Office appealed the ruling of refusal by the judge.

The reasons underlying the Court’s decision are the following. The Court has seen the visual materials, has listened to the audio materials and has inspected the verbatim reports. Based on that, the Court is of the opinion that there is a lack of sufficient facts and circumstances substantiating serious grounds for the suspicion of the suspect’s involvement in the crimes for which he is being held responsible by the prosecution. The Court will generally be a bit more hesitant when it has to decide on a new request for pre-trial detention of a suspect, when that same suspect has been detained repeatedly before and there has been a considerable lapse of time.

J.v.d.S. has given extensive and detailed statements in Patrick van der Eem’s car, the undercover citizen who worked for Peter R. de Vries, on what happened during the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Nevertheless the Court sees various reasons not to accept the serious grounds of suspicion which are statutorily required for pre-trial detention. One of them is the history of contradictory statements by J.v.d.S., which were belied repeatedly by objective findings.

At this moment those parts of the statements made in Van der Eem’s car which contain new elements are not being underpinned by objective findings. Considering the possibility of a serious personality disorder – as voiced by the prosecution – combined with a personal history of untrue statements and remarks, which even according to the suspect himself are frequently false, the Court of Appeal has reasons for doubt regarding the incriminating character of the “car-statements.”

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not

Janet....what you wrote here, makes sense to me...as much as anything about this case makes sense....I only *Pray* that you are right on!

Tot...I have that *queasy* feeling too...I just hope the ball of rubber bands, each one being another lie, banded on top of each other...is getting so big that the new lies have to stretch so far, that they are reaching their breaking point....at least before I reach mine....head spinning faster....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #382 on: March 06, 2008, 02:21:33 PM »

I use Windows ME...have been for many years. I cannot use FF, thanks anyway. This is the only site that I have trouble loading.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: March 06, 2008, 02:22:38 PM »

O/T

News Conference from Police on the Auburn student recently found dead from gunshot wounds.

1:30 on Fox News

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: March 06, 2008, 02:30:20 PM »

Considering that Joran van der Sloot just found out he was caught on tape .... why is he not outraged ... why is he upholding Patrick van der Eem and Peter Devries.

Also ... Joran foretells that he will not be touched by authorities ... his lies will be verified ... his lies will save him.

Something is not right ... especially when you consider Joran's anger issues. 

Janet

++++++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
(Phone Interview/Grandma's house)
February 4, 2008

Question: How did this all happen, with this so called confession.

Joran: Yes, I did say something to someone I should not have said, it's a story to someone I have know for a while.

Question: How long have you known him?

Joran: about 6 months.

Question:  What did you tell him:

Joran:  Yes, well everyone will see it this Sunday, ha ha ha , but I can easily proof that what I said is not true, it's a whole lot about nothing, and it's kinda sad that they brought the mother over here and that they told her, but we'll see it all.

Question: Is it now not right to say right now what you said, and why it is that what you said is not true.

Joran: I talked to my parents and my lawyer and they told me how it is, and they said also , just don't say anything.

Question: The news said tonight that it's about the news that after you made out with Natalee that you , that she got sick, and became lifeless, and that you called a friend and he came with a boat and that you went on the boat with her and that you threw her in the water , you glide her in the water.

Joran, Yes, that's what I said.

Question: Is that not very dumb of you to say that?

Joran: Yes it is very dumb, but what I'm trying to say is that I have build up a relationship with someone for 6 months, and yes, that person, it's very difficult to explain, but that person did very brave (?), and I told him what he wanted to hear.

Question: How did you know what he wanted to hear?

Joran: Well I had my suspicion a little bit, because he talked to other friends of mine, I did not have a super good feeling towards him,

Question: but then, Joran it is unbelievable dumb to just say this, if it's not true.

Joran: It's so dumb, it's so dumb, it's so dumb, it's really dumb.

Question: Do you think you will be arrested again?

JJoran:  No, I don't think so. Maybe it could be, they have arrested me before for less than this, but I have been tricked.

Question: Have you talked more to this friend who got this story from you?

Joran: I just had a conversation with him, for about 20 minutes.

Question: and did you (uitgekafferd) **** (lol) on him?

Joran: No, I still talk with him normal.

Question: But he betrayed you, or not?

Joran: Yes, but he does not want to talk, he says, what is coming is coming on sunday.

Question: but we've heard that he received money from peter van de vries, to get a confession from you.

Joran: Yes, I don't know, I think he has more than enough money himself, but, we'll see.

Question: what kind of boy is he?

Joran: You see, I don't know what they are going to show this sunday, but this is a boy, he's an older man, I met him, and we've met a lot, I found him to be fascinating, I was very interested in him, and I, ha ha ha, just told him what he wanted to hear,

Question: but how did you not know then that he was not honest, that you told him just what he wanted to hear?

Joran: Yes well, he did a lot of thing you should not do, things that I would never do myself, some of these things he did do,

Question: example?

Joran: I don't want to give an example, I don't want to talk someone down, but it now shows that he used me. (loose translation)

Question: yes with a hidden microphone and a hidden camera, you never noticed that, it would seem.

Joran: These days these things are so little, but it's just been unbelievable dumb, really really, not normal dumb, and I hope that will become more peaceful because it seems that all hell is breaking loose.

Question: Have you had contact with the boy that might have moved the body of Natalee?

Joran: Yes, no, that's just a boy I met on Aruba, just now, when I was there,

Question: Did you speak to him?

Joran: But now I just met him.

Question: Does the police have contact with this boy now?

Joran: Yes, well I don't know, I don't know it all. I have talked to my parents and my lawyer, and I just don't know what's happening now. I don't know what the OM is thinking. I think they are going to investigate it all, and it will show that it is not that way.

Question: you have contact with your dad, does your dad have contact with the OM?

Joran: I don't know, I think he had a conversation with Mr. Mos, but it's only about security.

Question: Oh so it was not about an new investigation?

Joran: No

Question: Because, Mr Mos has said, this is the missing part, your confession.

Joran: Yes, it's very (vervelend) nasty but what I said was not true, and they can found out if it's true or not.

Question: So you did not go with Natalee in a boat into the water and put her in the water?

Joran: No of course not.

Question: That did not happen for sure?

Joran: No,

Question: And how can we find out that that is not true, as you say?

Joran: Yes, I don't know, it has to do with that person, that after two and a half years with that person, that's not possible.  (Joran talks in half sentences here) No, I, it's just been very stupid.

Question: do you blame de Vries?

Joran : NO, he does his job, I think that sunday night will bring very good tv night , but it's too bad that with this there are a lot of feelings for a lot of people involved here, and they will be hurt, and that's not a good tv program, but that's the way it is.

Question: Joran, but now for all the people that are now thinking, Joran vd Sloot has lied from the beginning , and we talked around this table with Peter de Vries, and now it seems like again he lied again to someone else, why should we believe Joran vd Sloot?

Joran: Yes, I ask myself the same thing, there is no reason to believe me.

Question: are you going to watch sunday evening?

Joran: I think I will watch sunday evening, I

Question: will you consider to come to our program the next day to give your reaction?

Joran: I don't know, I think for myself I don't want to react, I'm pretty sober about it, but we'll see.

We'll call on monday again.
Thank you very much.

Translation - Marco@RU

++++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
(Phone Interview/Grandma's house)
February 4, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu0QWaD27y4

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: March 06, 2008, 02:31:04 PM »

interesting reading to get the whole police chief replacement problem understood.
david dick is of course also justice minister for bonaire.

if the justice minister of the antilles is going down this is a huge scandal.

Mercelina said there was a situation in Bonaire similar to that in St. Maarten. The Netherlands will not extend the contract of Police Chief Commissioner Johan van der Straten and NAPB believes that again a Dutch replacement will be appointed.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/k222/blow222.html

jan = short for johan
  So, that johan is pronounced YO han (is dirty.)  So we have a Dirtyhand....wonder if it isthe Dirty Hand? Someone knew his first name and may have dubbed him that.  He needs to be arrested for slandering the populace of Aruba and helping to cause a worse financial disaster than a major explosion in the region.  He needs to be placed in a cell where he can paint and photograph mocking images of the prison.  He is a terrorist to his own country and those who are trying to live the right way.    Jack b

now we have st. maarten and Bonaire without a police chief.
and antilles justice minister in very awkward position.

i keep following this st. maarten situation.
it could bring the justice minister down there. could have riple effect towards aruba.

very paranoia statement today by Economic Affairs Commissioner Maria Buncamper-Molanus.

“Perhaps this is a setup, because politicians in the Netherlands Antilles will do anything to opposing parties to get in government,” she said.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/k247/maria247.html

very good english blog imo about corruption on st. maarten:
http://sxmprivateeye.com/node/215
many americans post there.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #386 on: March 06, 2008, 02:32:17 PM »

Post on Gretawire blog:

"Comment by maureen in CA
March 6th, 2008 at 2:01 pm
Just got off scaredmonkeys. Within the Natalee blog, there are comments on an article re transhipment of drugs from Aruba, and there are presently 15 comments talking about Patrick van eem being secretly taped after a TV interview telling he knows who disposed of Natalee at sea and Joran asking for 2,000 euros from Patrick to have the guy who took Natalee out to sea killed. All the reports are in Dutch, and you’re only able to pick up this breaking news from the comments in English. I think something important is breaking here."

Killed???  Where did that come from?  I hope it was not Elmer Fudd!  Don't these people watch cartoons at all?

It never said killed anywhere LOL. Classic example of the telephone game.

Another rumour

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist/2008/02/patrick-van-d-1.html

Patrick has been in the american witness protection programm
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: March 06, 2008, 02:32:23 PM »

An earlier post about the press release:

My comments in red:

Quote from: Nut44x4 on February 15, 2008, 12:06:13 PM
She provided no link.....
Here goes>>>>>
Glenda Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:38 pm   

The Court of Appeal announced by the end of yesterday, February 14th, 2008, its decision to uphold the refusal by the investigating judge to order pre-trial detention of J.v.d.S. in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Office of the Public Prosecutor had requested such an order after the “Peter R de Vries-tapes” had been received by the Office and had been evaluated. Last week the Office appealed the ruling of refusal by the judge.

The reasons underlying the Court’s decision are the following. The Court has seen the visual materials, has listened to the audio materials and has inspected the verbatim reports. Based on that, the Court is of the opinion that there is a lack of sufficient facts and circumstances substantiating serious grounds for the suspicion of the suspect’s involvement in the crimes for which he is being held responsible by the prosecution. The Court will generally be a bit more hesitant when it has to decide on a new request for pre-trial detention of a suspect, when that same suspect has been detained repeatedly before and there has been a considerable lapse of time.

How can what he said not be deemed serious? He watched her die and called to have her body disposed of, how the hell is that not serious? And why should the "lapse in time" matter, its new information, a confession, the timing of its release should be irrelevent? You're saying you're hesitant...hesitant, what the hell are you hesitating for? Please we all want to know what the friggin probelm is.

Jv.d.S. has given extensive and detailed statements in Patrick van der Eem’s car, the undercover citizen who worked for Peter R. de Vries, on what happened during the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Nevertheless the Court sees various reasons not to accept the serious grounds of suspicion which are statutorily required for pre-trial detention. One of them is the history of contradictory statements by J.v.d.S., which were belied repeatedly by objective findings.

This paragraph really pisses me off. He gave "extensive and detailed statements" because he had intimate knowledge of what occured. Such statements of detail could only have been made by someone who was there. So they are saying they can't believe him because he is a liar and because of his lies related to the case he is believed not to be involved. If you are to follow this thinking all someone would have to do to be found innocent is change their story multiple times and be deemed a liar. I'm sorry, but this is the most fucked up line of reasoning I have ever heard of. How can they write this crap to the world? Oh, and there is no such thing as "objectiveness" in this investigation. Again, you can't possible claim objectiveness because the people that should have recused themselves in the beginning didn't and are complicit in the cover-up. One more time, this paragraph sucks.

At this moment those parts of the statements made in Van der Eem’s car which contain new elements are not being underpinned by objective findings. Considering the possibility of a serious personality disorder – as voiced by the prosecution – combined with a personal history of untrue statements and remarks, which even according to the suspect himself are frequently false, the Court of Appeal has reasons for doubt regarding the incriminating character of the “car-statements.”

Another claim that because Joran lies, he cannot be believed, but is to be believed he is not involved. And the phrase "according to the suspect himself are freqeuently false" also pisses me off. You just made the point in the previous paragraph that he cannot be believed and that is why you don't see sufficient evidence to re-arrest, yet, you now are backing up your assessment that he lies with his own words, "according to the suspect himself." This is plain stupid. And what is up with emphasizing that the prosecution brought up the personality disorder? Why would they do that and why would the court go out of its way to let us know that they did so? Again, this is fcking sickening.

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

Well, let's throw a friggin party shall we!!

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not. 

May GOD have mercy on these people.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: March 06, 2008, 02:34:09 PM »

Remember Patrick was saying to Joran in the tapes, that he would give Joran money to give to this guy (who dumped the body) because this guy is pure gold to have done something like that for Joran?
Apparantly "Daury" is not a very rich guy, if EUR 2000.- is enough to shut him up.
So maybe this is information that is in the remaining 19 hrs of tape.
God this is so confusing but exiting at the same time...
I think cameras hidden in the potted plants were maybe at Patricks house or at his company? Maybe they did some taping there as well, which we haven't seen yet (the other 19 hrs).

Yes or that person was just having money problems at the time and Joran would like to help him. We saw even less then the Dutch viewers saw but your right many hours left on tape as Peter R says he confessed 10 times. I would be suprised if the camera and microphones were only used in the Range Rover and I would be equally suprised if Joran did not talk more about the Kalpoes and other people.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: March 06, 2008, 02:35:22 PM »

The "rumor" about Patrick being hired for murder started on the front page of SM in the comment section:

It was posted by Dolf:

Dolf on March 6th, 2008 10:38 am
among other things he claims Joran offered him € 2.00,- to kill the guy who dumped miss. Holloway in the ocean.

this was said in an interview with Aruban tv after 1 of the camera’s was switched off, P. van der Eem was under the impression that both camera’s were switched off when he said this.

I don't think Dolf knows jack doodo about what he is talking about. Can you say "lost in translation". The funny thing is that this one comment was picked up by someone that posted over on Greta, which was in turn posted back here in the forums.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: March 06, 2008, 02:37:08 PM »

This is exactly what the other side wants is to not find Patrick credible and have him contradict himself. Also in order for him to sell many copies of his book he will need something juicy inside of it like who he thinks dumped Natalee in the ocean. If he already knows and was told another name besides Daury then he has some explaining to do.MO

Joran is simply trying to pull the crime away from "Daury" (daddy) by making it look like it is someone who he has to pay to keep quiet.  He may have been a bit paranoid that day and realized he was talking too much.  As for Patrick knowing who threw the body into the ocean, he may be like us using his best information to form an opinion about who it is.    Jack b
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: March 06, 2008, 02:41:10 PM »

The following statement implies that the prosecutor's office played a role is have its own appeal turned down and ... the statement also  affirms that Joran van der Sloot is once again a suspect.

This official statement is very important.  It cites exactly what the reasoning was behind the behind the ruling of the Appeal's Court ... the ruling that determined that the Peter Devries' video recording was insufficient evidence to once again detain Joran van der Sloot.

Janet

+++++++++++++

February 15, 2008

J.v.d.S. has given extensive and detailed statements in Patrick van der Eem’s car, the undercover citizen who worked for Peter R. de Vries, on what happened during the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Nevertheless the Court sees various reasons not to accept the serious grounds of suspicion which are statutorily required for pre-trial detention. One of them is the history of contradictory statements by J.v.d.S., which were belied repeatedly by objective findings.

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not

Janet,
Do you know where this item was published?

TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2605.msg350819;topicseen#msg350819

Klaasend:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 -
« Reply #912 on: February 15, 2008, 09:08:47 PM »

Posted at RU by Glenda - no link of course:

The Court of Appeal announced by the end of yesterday, February 14th, 2008, its decision to uphold the refusal by the investigating judge to order pre-trial detention ...

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: March 06, 2008, 02:42:41 PM »

BY JOS at BFN

summary>>

Patrick claims to be friends with Joran for years.

patrick says he knows who dumped Natalee's body in the sea. Joran supposedly has paid him to keep his mouth shut

Patrick made those remarks on Aruba TV. He thought the camera's were out.

One of the camera was still rolling. His remarks are translated by a translating company at request of magazine De Nieuwe revu.

"Since i know Joran for years...". This is in contradiction what he said before.

Patrick say he intends to continue to bother the VDS family with the knowledge he has.

One day Joran will fall on his face. You don't know what the other family membets are doing. I will make them bitter.

Peter's show offered new openings but the judge decided Joran could not be arrested for fantasy telling.

Who the heck pad who, that's what I want to know, since there are two translations apparently regarding this "small" detail.

yes there is confusion about that detail.
it's like different sources tried to translate the papiamentu transcript from aruba-tv and one got it wrong.

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #393 on: March 06, 2008, 02:44:53 PM »

BY JOS at BFN

summary>>

patrick says he knows who dumped Natalee's body in the sea. Joran supposedly has paid him to keep his mouth shut

One of the camera was still rolling. His remarks are translated by a translating company at request of magazine De Nieuwe revu.

"Since i know Joran for years...". This is in contradiction what he said before.

Patrick say he intends to continue to bother the VDS family with the knowledge he has.

One day Joran will fall on his face. You don't know what the other family membets are doing. I will make them bitter.

Peter's show offered new openings but the judge decided Joran could not be arrested for fantasy telling.

Who the heck pad who, that's what I want to know, since there are two translations apparently regarding this "small" detail.

it's like different sources tried to translate the papiamentu transcript from aruba-tv and one got it wrong.

That is what I was trying to get across to JE, that there is/are translation issues on multiple levels here.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #394 on: March 06, 2008, 02:45:37 PM »

luvslalom @ RU Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:40 pm   
Patrick/Poentje tapes translation

There are 2 different You tube translations done from Pap to English with THANKS to Reaver/Aruba.
The last part on which tonights show will be on was a translation from Dutch to English.

PvdE: (inaudible) ...... the Netherlands, he lied everything together, unbelievable

PC: You are telling me that there is too much lying, for it not to be true?

PvdE: see, he doesn't want to tell exactly what he did to the girl, you know, maybe she died of GHB or maybe they gang raped her or something like that must have happened. This girl didn't die of natural causes.

PC: One more time, do you think that you have asked all the questions you would've wanted to ask?

PvdE: see, now afterwards there are some questions you can.....look, the ambulance thing, why didn't he call an ambulance? That's a question that I regret not asking. (..)

PC: But if you get a second chance that is the additional question you will ask?

PvdE: ofcourse, sure! you understand?! to see his reaction on that. Since the beginning he told me about....... we have more than 10 auto rides, 20 something hours on tape I couldn't have cut in...... many times I ask the same questions, sometimes I go harder on him, you know...and he tells me "no way no way, don't you believe me?" then I had to back off a little bit again you understand?.

PC: Are you still in contact with him?

PvdE: No.

PC: Do you want to have contact with him?

PvdE: No, no, why must I have contact with a person like that? See, I want contact with him when he wants me to tell him what to do. He must go to a TBS clinic stay in there for 2 years to find out what is wrong with Joran van der Sloot, because there are many things wrong with this man, many many things, you understand? And ...Good friend? It was never my intention for him to be my friend. See, sometimes, there were times I laugh with him, you understand? But yeah, he's a 20 year old man, not everything Joran does is bad. But yeah, the thing he did, that’s where he went wrong. If the thing happened to me or you, I know what you would've done, you know what I would've done.. Aruba is small everything is close by; I would've call the ambulance immediately. Why not?!

PC: Pactrick van der Eem, is going for fame?

PvdE. That's correct.

(inaudible)..
PvdE: ……no no no that’s the thing you understand?

PC: But do you see my show any different than all the other persons that talked to you?

PvdE: Yes, no but it good it the first in Aruba.

PC: Will you give me your telephone number and e-mail address and I can contact you and give you the information exactly what time it will begin and which site you can go to watch it.

PvdE: yes sure! My number is 0031………..

PC: wait I’ll write it down…. Look how I called this project…

PvdE: (Zwarte Sloot) Black Ditch.(they laugh): no, out of the (Sloot) ditch, IN the ditch…. 00316107209XX

PC: How minutes do you have Niche? 17? I calculated it good; I calculated 15 minutes good good good. We did talk a lot right?.......(laughter) I want a beer, you want something?

PvdE: no no thank you….209 (beep beep)

PC: you don’t want a juice or anything?

PvdE: No no thank you in a minute I’m going to for a swim with my children

PC: Ah. Ok.. this is your line?

PvdE: yes my line

PC: what is your e-mail address?

PvdE: p(beep beep)@planet.nl, that correct, but, no, see…. The police talked to them and they have a lot of things.. and I have a lot of things

PC: bring a towel for me.. Let me tell you something, I am involucrated in this thing but I never did like this (inaudible) I have information that the police have and never used. I will aired it in this show.

PvdE: what kind of information? About him, Joran?

PC:No, about what also could have happen to Natalee Holloway and nobody bother to use this information. And this will I show this day, information that is..,..how old is this situation 3 years? The information is 2.5 have nearly 3 years old. Not that I want….., I don’t say he didn’t (inaudible) ….until this case is closed every possibility must remain open.

PvdE: what do you think then? It happened at the beach, it happened at home…..

PC: well, yes, but I,… you know what happens? When I talk to you, I feel…. When you talk to somebody his energy goes in you. You lived with this guy…this guy is still in you my brother…

PvdE: NO….

PC: this guy of course! I feel somewhere you are making me doubt you. (beep) when I saw you on the tv I got a feeling I never got before. I saw an incredible acting. This guys had you through, this guy knew you were looking for information out of him, and he was going to give you the information for you to help him with the supposed deal. I didn’t want old facts that you talked about in other shows, I want new facts.. (inaudible, beeping), you know what I mean?

PvdE:But wait, I could have not lived with myself, if I knew him for many years and knowing that he did something like this . .But now I took it off like it was nothing. But this thing had to be this way man. When I heard that he was coming to Arnhem, I thought about it already, see when I meet you I will finish you off, I knew it then. I enter the casino (beep).. there I threw my fishingline, and I held him on a line for 7 months… (beep) the second time they picked him up……

PC. That they detained him you mean?

PvdE. No they picked him up one time they put him in jail, I was in the Netherlands

Dutch to English

PvdE: It was on a Wednesday and we would start with it Monday.

PC: Ah, yes, yes.

PvdE: I had thought of some things myself, from hidden mini-camera's in plants till even an Internet and phone connection that were tapped. But I will tell you something, he spends a lot of money.

PC: Which parties are involved in this?

PvdE:The Press gets something, but also the police officers involved. Look, when a problem of this magnitude happens on Aruba people will get a different view, because all he says is just incredible!

PC: Yes, and it will be repeating itself.

PvdE: Yes, and the whole image of him will be getting worse.

PvdE: Let me tell you something, there is something strange about the story of the other boy.

PvdE: But I know who has dumped her into the sea.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Comment of PC:

Let me first make clear that what you see Patrick smoke is just a normal cigarette. I am not smoking either.

This film that was closed with "to be continues" is because this Thursday the entire movie will be broad casted. It is a movie in which many obscene words will be used.
That was the only way to have Patrick make feel at ease and have him talk "of the record".

But this Thursday, at 21:00 the movie will be broad casted in its entirety on Tele Aruba. But because we are still negotiating with Holland and the United States regarding the broadcasting rights, in which the other side of the medal will be shown, in which mr van der Eem has lured Joran into a car in order to obtain the information, which was just shown.

This Thursday it will be broad casted in a 20 minute during movie what information van der Eem was able to gather from Joran.

Finally, a video segment:

PvdE: One day he will fall on his face.
You have no idea what his other relatives are doing. I will make sure that their entire lives become bitter. I have more then 120 sms messages in my possession.

PC: How do we know that this is not a trick between you and Joran?

PvdE: When you come to Holland I will show you something, haha. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: March 06, 2008, 02:45:53 PM »

Amigoe.com, 20 julie 2005
Van der Straten sounded for police Bonaire(Translation)

Friday is the last working day of Commissioner Jan van der Straten. The Police confirmed that he was approached by the Antillean Justice Minister David Dick (PAR) to Bonaire to work. Or he addresses this request van der Straten not say. "I go to talk to him."

Van der Straten departs next week for a vacation to Ireland. Perhaps then the Commissioner of Police at the Bonaire are going to work.

Solving the Holloway case, Van der Straten, which until Friday still leads in this investigation, probably not. "Of course I prefer the matter resolved. The whole team had already resolved the better, I do not do it alone." According to Van der Straten take Roy Tromp Zoemers policeman and the leadership of the investigation. Van der Straten remain optimistic about solving the case of missing American. "I still assume that the matter is resolved."

http://bonaire.web-log.nl/bonaire/2005/07/van_der_straten.html

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #396 on: March 06, 2008, 02:48:55 PM »

BY JOS at BFN

summary>>

But where does this "detail" come from? it is not in the transcript of the short video that tele aruba aired.
suisse71
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: March 06, 2008, 02:50:47 PM »

Just one thing in the back of my mind and that is that Joran wanted to help this "Daury" or person that helped him with Money. He mentioned this to Patrick in the tapes. Since Katrien explained that it is two people writing about one recording,I seriously doubt anything was paid to the person that helped dump Natalee and that writer is not telling the truth.

Patrick is no Dummy and I think is very street smart,he will definetly be saving interesting things so people will buy his book. Of course there are those that wish him harm and want to see him fail. I think Peter R is right,he does not know for sure who helped Joran but he has his suspicions. I will be shocked if he was told another name besides Daury but decided to keep that confidential,as that would destroy his trust with Beth,Peter and everyone else he said that he was helping. Since he mentioned he is going to bring down the VDS Family and they should move to Africa I think that is a strong hint who he thinks Daury is.MO

Hi *******,

I agree!  Think we are on the same page.  Above I asked if Klaas could post the link to that from the forum:

"Just one thing in the back of my mind and that is that Joran wanted to help this "Daury" or person that helped him with Money. He mentioned this to Patrick in the tapes."

But I feel bad asking Klaas for anything, she does so, so much as it is.  Maybe someone else here can help?

But that would be something if they actuallly had Joran on tape asking for 2000 euro to have "that guy" knocked off. Hmmmm

I am not getting my hopes up.  I  miss Arubanese - she could sure help with the Papimento, non?

j4n!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: March 06, 2008, 02:53:00 PM »

I use Windows ME...have been for many years. I cannot use FF, thanks anyway. This is the only site that I have trouble loading.

NUT - I've been having some intermittent problems the last couple days too.  I checked with Dugga and it appears to be some kind of IPS issue on my end in conjunction with this server.  If I see Dugga I'll ask him to turn off avatars again so it's faster loading.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: March 06, 2008, 02:53:56 PM »

interesting reading to get the whole police chief replacement problem understood.
david dick is of course also justice minister for bonaire.

if the justice minister of the antilles is going down this is a huge scandal.

Mercelina said there was a situation in Bonaire similar to that in St. Maarten. The Netherlands will not extend the contract of Police Chief Commissioner Johan van der Straten and NAPB believes that again a Dutch replacement will be appointed.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/k222/blow222.html

jan = short for johan
  So, that johan is pronounced YO han (is dirty.)  So we have a Dirtyhand....wonder if it isthe Dirty Hand? Someone knew his first name and may have dubbed him that.  He needs to be arrested for slandering the populace of Aruba and helping to cause a worse financial disaster than a major explosion in the region.  He needs to be placed in a cell where he can paint and photograph mocking images of the prison.  He is a terrorist to his own country and those who are trying to live the right way.    Jack b

now we have st. maarten and Bonaire without a police chief.
and antilles justice minister in very awkward position.

i keep following this st. maarten situation.
it could bring the justice minister down there. could have riple effect towards aruba.

very paranoia statement today by Economic Affairs Commissioner Maria Buncamper-Molanus.

“Perhaps this is a setup, because politicians in the Netherlands Antilles will do anything to opposing parties to get in government,” she said.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/k247/maria247.html

very good english blog imo about corruption on st. maarten:
http://sxmprivateeye.com/node/215
many americans post there.

IF BIG MOUTH JORAN IS LUCID ENOUGH TO REMEMBER HE JUST SAID THINGS PATRICK WANTED TO HEAR, THEN HE WAS NOT DOPED UP TO WHERE HE WAS TALKING OFF THE WALL.  It makes sense he is lying now, NOT THEN.  He was not doped up enough to not remember he was "conning" Patrick.  He, the Son of a Ditch is lying, that is obvious.  The pot never affected him as he is doing it every day, and passing school, and doing the gambling game and winning at times.  The only thing it is affecting is his propensity for violence and his propensity for crime.  No one asked him to smoke dope and he should be held 100 percent liable for his choices. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.