April 25, 2024, 03:45:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 314923 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: March 06, 2008, 02:56:23 PM »

BY JOS at BFN

summary>>

Patrick claims to be friends with Joran for years.

patrick says he knows who dumped Natalee's body in the sea. Joran supposedly has paid him to keep his mouth shut

Patrick made those remarks on Aruba TV. He thought the camera's were out.

One of the camera was still rolling. His remarks are translated by a translating company at request of magazine De Nieuwe revu.

"Since i know Joran for years...". This is in contradiction what he said before.

Patrick say he intends to continue to bother the VDS family with the knowledge he has.

One day Joran will fall on his face. You don't know what the other family membets are doing. I will make them bitter.

Peter's show offered new openings but the judge decided Joran could not be arrested for fantasy telling.

Who the heck pad who, that's what I want to know, since there are two translations apparently regarding this "small" detail.

yes there is confusion about that detail.
it's like different sources tried to translate the papiamentu transcript from aruba-tv and one got it wrong.

That is what I was trying to get across to JE, that there is/are translation issues on multiple levels here.

the telegraaf article has carpe's (gensing7000) youtube links on their page by the way:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3487159/__Ik_weet_wie_Natalee_in_zee_gooide___.html?p=2,1

(scroll down to end of article)

seems like nieuwe revu also used those youtube clips?
those clips were put online sunday or monday??
and only now someone thinks about translating it. why didn't this news break on aruba already??

or does nieuwe revu has more transcripts additional to the youtube clips??

all this is so weird... or is nieuwe revu making the translation up and telegraad fell for that??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: March 06, 2008, 02:56:50 PM »

Post on Gretawire blog:

"Comment by maureen in CA
March 6th, 2008 at 2:01 pm
Just got off scaredmonkeys. Within the Natalee blog, there are comments on an article re transhipment of drugs from Aruba, and there are presently 15 comments talking about Patrick van eem being secretly taped after a TV interview telling he knows who disposed of Natalee at sea and Joran asking for 2,000 euros from Patrick to have the guy who took Natalee out to sea killed. All the reports are in Dutch, and you’re only able to pick up this breaking news from the comments in English. I think something important is breaking here."

Killed???  Where did that come from?  I hope it was not Elmer Fudd!  Don't these people watch cartoons at all?

It never said killed anywhere LOL. Classic example of the telephone game.

Another rumour

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist/2008/02/patrick-van-d-1.html

Patrick has been in the american witness protection programm

Patrick van der Eem sat on witnesses protection program

Update 12.40 pm:

In the stories about Patrick van der Eem, Panorama and New Revu, I missed two things. One verklap I have not (is also less interesting), the other is that Patrick in a witness protection programme of America has been, but he has opened himself again. Of those 'boca grande' will have a lot to do, I do not know, my source close stores
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: March 06, 2008, 03:01:49 PM »

http://www.revu.nl/10865.Ook_Van_der_Eem_stiekem_gefilmd

Dit staat in een ander draadje. Vanavond, mogelijk, want ik geloof niet helemaal zeker is de volledige uitzending. Nieuwe Revu heeft het laten vertalen, het eerste deel.

http://www.nu.nl/news/146(...)jaren_te_kennen.html

En hier op NU.nl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: March 06, 2008, 03:03:13 PM »

I doubt Patrick is in any US witness protection program. He couldn't even get in to the country. Highly doubtful.

Joran is suspected of murder, and he was only briefly detained upon entry. Joran was not convicted of a crime that would prevent his entry. Patrick was.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: March 06, 2008, 03:03:59 PM »

We met with Patrick while in Aruba.  He said that he believed Paulus was Daury, but wouldn't come straight out and say it as if he were nervous about being recorded.  I'm uncertain why he's being cryptic about it.   

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #405 on: March 06, 2008, 03:04:36 PM »

I use Windows ME...have been for many years. I cannot use FF, thanks anyway. This is the only site that I have trouble loading.

NUT - I've been having some intermittent problems the last couple days too.  I checked with Dugga and it appears to be some kind of IPS issue on my end in conjunction with this server.  If I see Dugga I'll ask him to turn off avatars again so it's faster loading.

Thank you.

Janet, I too wondered why Joran wasn't pissed off at Patrick or Peter...seemed quite unlike the Joran we know.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: March 06, 2008, 03:06:43 PM »

Post on Gretawire blog:

Just got off scaredmonkeys. Within the Natalee blog, there are comments on an article re transhipment of drugs from Aruba, and there are presently 15 comments talking about Patrick van eem being secretly taped after a TV interview telling he knows who disposed of Natalee at sea and Joran asking for 2,000 euros from Patrick to have the guy who took Natalee out to sea killed. All the reports are in Dutch, and you’re only able to pick up this breaking news from the comments in English. I think something important is breaking here."

Killed???  Where did that come from?  I hope it was not Elmer Fudd!  Don't these people watch cartoons at all?

Another rumour

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist/2008/02/patrick-van-d-1.html

Update 12.40 pm:

In the stories about Patrick van der Eem, Panorama and New Revu, I missed two things. One verklap I have not (is also less interesting), the other is that Patrick in a witness protection programme of America has been, but he has opened himself again. Of those 'boca grande' will have a lot to do, I do not know, my source close stores

In the stories about Patrick van der Eem, Panorama and New Revu, I missed two things. One i will not reveal (is also less interesting), the other is that Patrick was in the american witness protection programm, but he withdrew from the program himself. Wheter his "boca grande" has anything to do with it i dont know, my source wont say
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: March 06, 2008, 03:07:44 PM »

We met with Patrick while in Aruba.  He said that he believed Paulus was Daury, but wouldn't come straight out and say it as if he were nervous about being recorded.  I'm uncertain why he's being cryptic about it.   

HI OE, did you meet him to discuss the portion where Joran said he released the body into the ocean himself and the body could be located closer to shore?

If I remember correctly, the Persistence began a looksee closer to the shore after that statement.

+++

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: March 06, 2008, 03:08:00 PM »

Thanks. I figured when he said he KNEW who Daury was that he meant (like many of us) that he believes it is Paulus. Today's posts are very confusing, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: March 06, 2008, 03:09:23 PM »

If there was money exchanged, IMO it was between Paulus and the 'dumper'.

katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: March 06, 2008, 03:09:44 PM »

"
Ik vind het wel merkwaardig dat je zonder voorbehoud het verhaal van een anonieme bron als vaststaand feit meldt, terwijl daar een harde ontkenning tegenover staat. Patrick is sinds zijn 14de jaar niet meer in Amerika geweest. Hij heeft nu al jaren zijn bedrijf, zonder strafrechterlijke problemen, zonder schulden etc. Ik heb Patrick hierover gisteren gesproken en hij bezweert dat er nooit iets dergelijks heeft gespeeld. Het lijkt me ook niet goed met elkaar te rijmen dat je kennelijk een paar jaar geleden nog in een getuigenbeschermingsprogramma moet (omdat er anders voor je leven wordt gevreesd) en dat je een paar jaar later met je kop op televisie gaat en interviews aan alle media geeft, waar zelfs je woonadres in woord genoemd. Het lijkt wel of iedereen in deze zaak maar op anonieme bronnen afgaat. Wat is dat toch? Een uitvoerige bekentenis van Joran is niet genoeg, maar allerlei anonieme zegslieden worden prompt op hun woord geloofd."

Aldus Peter de Vries.

This is Peters reaction on the gossip on the website of H.J. Korterink.
He says that it does not make sence for someone who has been in a protectionprogram appearing on television and giving interviews.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: March 06, 2008, 03:10:46 PM »

Post on Gretawire blog:

Another rumour

Update 12.40 pm:

In the stories about Patrick van der Eem, Panorama and New Revu, I missed two things. One i will not reveal (is also less interesting), the other is that Patrick was in the american witness protection programm, but he withdrew from the program himself. Wheter his "boca grande" has anything to do with it i dont know, my source wont say

The fastest way to get people to ask you what you know is to tell them you won't "reveal" what you know! What did you miss that is so important that you can't share it with the cage?   
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: March 06, 2008, 03:13:03 PM »

By the time we began searching the shallow water (less than 70 ft) near the fisherman huts we had completed the sonar search most everywhere else.  It was only a timing issue.  Joran's taped confessions had no bearing on our search location to my understanding. 

As for Patricks recent remarks:  I could be wrong, but if he was telling the truth with us (which we believe he was) then it's nothing new that he believes Paulus is Daury.  The question becomes whether or not he can prove Paulus's connection with something court-admissable. This would perk my interest.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: March 06, 2008, 03:16:27 PM »

By the time we began searching the shallow water (less than 70 ft) near the fisherman huts we had completed the sonar search most everywhere else.  It was only a timing issue.  Joran's taped confessions had no bearing on our search location to my understanding. 

As for Patricks recent remarks:  I could be wrong, but if he was telling the truth with us (which we believe he was) then it's nothing new that he believes Paulus is Daury.  The question becomes whether or not he can prove Paulus's connection with something court-admissable. This would perk my interest.

Those SM text messages are VERY interesting in this regard.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: March 06, 2008, 03:17:46 PM »

"

Aldus Peter de Vries.

This is Peters reaction on the gossip on the website of H.J. Korterink.
He says that it does not make sence for someone who has been in a protectionprogram appearing on television and giving interviews.

THanks Ms. Katrien 

(Translation)   
I find it odd that you without reservation the story of an anonymous source as established fact replies, while a denial hard towards it. Patrick is since his 14th year no longer exists in America. He now has his company for years without criminal problems, without debts etc. I talked yesterday about Patrick and he bezweert that there never has played something similar. It seems to me also not be reconciled with each other that you apparently a few years ago in a getuigenbeschermingsprogramma must (because otherwise it is feared for your life) and that a few years later with your head on television, and interviews with all media shows, where even your home address in words. It seems as if everyone in this case but reliance on anonymous sources. What is the cause of it? A detailed confession of Joran is not enough, but all sorts of anonymous zegslieden be prompt on their word believed. "

Thus Peter de Vries.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: March 06, 2008, 03:19:25 PM »

Amigoe.com, 20 julie 2005
Van der Straten sounded for police Bonaire(Translation)

Friday is the last working day of Commissioner Jan van der Straten. The Police confirmed that he was approached by the Antillean Justice Minister David Dick (PAR) to Bonaire to work. Or he addresses this request van der Straten not say. "I go to talk to him."

Van der Straten departs next week for a vacation to Ireland. Perhaps then the Commissioner of Police at the Bonaire are going to work.

Solving the Holloway case, Van der Straten, which until Friday still leads in this investigation, probably not. "Of course I prefer the matter resolved. The whole team had already resolved the better, I do not do it alone." According to Van der Straten take Roy Tromp Zoemers policeman and the leadership of the investigation. Van der Straten remain optimistic about solving the case of missing American. "I still assume that the matter is resolved."

http://bonaire.web-log.nl/bonaire/2005/07/van_der_straten.html

... and I have a bridge I want to sell.

Janet

+++++++++++

Jug Twitty
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

JUG TWITTY: Nancy, what happened -- well, I think it was probably about 30 days after, or so, maybe the 1st of July or something. I had a meeting with Van Der Straaten, who was the police chief in charge at that time. And I went in and sat down with him and told him and Officer Sanboe (ph), who was going to take over for Van Der Straaten. He was there, too.

You know, I asked a question about, I understand that there was a statement made by Joran, where he talks about what he had done to Natalee and he described in very graphic detail, like, the stitching and embroidery and everything on Natalee`s underwear. And he goes, Oh, no, no, no. Absolutely not. Absolutely not. Well, little did he know I had just read the statements where Joran describes that to the "T," you know, two days before. But of course, I didn`t tell him that. But that`s just when I started to think something`s wrong here.

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

To your question as to what panty Natalee was wearing, I answer you the following. Natalee wore a dark blue panty. According to me they were embroidered panties and according to me these were flowers.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #416 on: March 06, 2008, 03:20:37 PM »

What anonymous sources is he talking about?

Also, what does everyone think of this:

PC: what is your e-mail address?

PvdE: p(beep beep)@planet.nl, that correct, but, no, see…. The police talked to them and they have a lot of things.. and I have a lot of things

PC: bring a towel for me.. Let me tell you something, I am involucrated in this thing but I never did like this (inaudible) I have information that the police have and never used. I will aired it in this show.

PvdE: what kind of information? About him, Joran?

PC:No, about what also could have happen to Natalee Holloway and nobody bother to use this information. And this will I show this day, information that is..,..how old is this situation 3 years? The information is 2.5 have nearly 3 years old. Not that I want….., I don’t say he didn’t (inaudible) ….until this case is closed every possibility must remain open.

Is this BS talk to try an get Patrick to talk?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: March 06, 2008, 03:24:59 PM »

Patrick's mouth implies he had been be looking over his shoulder.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: March 06, 2008, 03:25:56 PM »

Tamikosmom:

Jug and Dave say the same thing about Johan Van Der Straten. We heard them both in the last couple of month's say they saw the same info/files as him but yet he denies it as true and was obviously protecting his good friend Paul Van Der Sloot and his Son. What is this guy going to do for work now? He thinks of himself as a protector for the Antilles,so this will be very interesting to see where he winds up.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 03:32:55 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: March 06, 2008, 03:30:20 PM »

In my opinion, Paulus Octavius Tiberius Augustus Petrus Caligula Van Der Sloot should be the number one person investigated. Always has been. No one seems to want to do it.

As John Edwards would say ~ Whhhhhyyyy?

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.