March 29, 2024, 05:24:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 313075 times)
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: March 06, 2008, 03:33:11 PM »

What anonymous sources is he talking about?

Also, what does everyone think of this:

PC: what is your e-mail address?

PvdE: p(beep beep)@planet.nl, that correct, but, no, see…. The police talked to them and they have a lot of things.. and I have a lot of things
PC: bring a towel for me.. Let me tell you something, I am involucrated in this thing but I never did like this (inaudible) I have information that the police have and never used. I will aired it in this show.

PvdE: what kind of information? About him, Joran?

PC:No, about what also could have happen to Natalee Holloway and nobody bother to use this information. And this will I show this day, information that is..,..how old is this situation 3 years? The information is 2.5 have nearly 3 years old. Not that I want….., I don’t say he didn’t (inaudible) ….until this case is closed every possibility must remain open.

Is this BS talk to try an get Patrick to talk?

That s not what s in the transcript

PRESENTATOR: Wat is je e-mail?
PATRICK P******@planet.nl
PRESENTATOR: Ok.

PATRICK Goed, maar de informatieuitwisseling met de politie was goed verlopen en ze
hebben veel informatie tot hun beschikking,……(onderbreking),..exchanging information with the police went well they have lots of information
PRESENTATOR: neem mijn biertje voor me mee.   bring me a beer
PRESENTATOR: Ja he,..Patrick ik zal je wat vertellen,..ik ben in deze zaak gerold, maar
de zaak beviel me niet.,….. Yes Patrick i sort of rolled into this case but i did not like it
PRESENTATOR: Als je wilt, kan je je gezicht hiermee afdrogen,.. If you want you can use this to dry your face
PATRICK Nee, nee,.ga je gang maar,….ik ga zo direct weg,.. No no go ahead i must be going soon
PRESENTATOR: En uhm,..van alle informatie die ze tot hun beschikking hebben, werd er
amper gebruik van gemaakt. They hardly used the information they had
PATRICK Van Joran? of joran?
PRESENTATOR: Nee, ….wat er met Natalee is gebeurd en waar niemand zich druk om
maakt. no about what happened to natalee and about which noone seems to care
PRESENTATOR: Informatie die dus wellicht nuttig is,…..hoe lang loop deze zaak al?
Drie jaar? Nou dan,…het zeker zo’n tweeënhalf, misschien bijna drie jaar oud. Information that may be useful... how long has this case been going on two and a half three years?
PATRICK Ja,…in mei is het drie jaar hoor. Yes in may its 3 years
PRESENTATOR: Dus, het is niet zo dat ik zeg dat er niets is gebeurd, maar zolang de
rechtszaak nog loopt, laat ik alle opties open Its not that im saying nothing happened but as long as the case is not closed i leave all options open
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #421 on: March 06, 2008, 03:38:47 PM »

PvdE: p(beep beep)@planet.nl, that correct, but, no, see…. The police talked to them and they have a lot of things.. and I have a lot of things
PC: bring a towel for me.. Let me tell you something, I am involucrated in this thing but I never did like this (inaudible) I have information that the police have and never used. I will aired it in this show.

PC:No, about what also could have happen to Natalee Holloway and nobody bother to use this information. And this will I show this day, information that is..,..how old is this situation 3 years? The information is 2.5 have nearly 3 years old. Not that I want….., I don’t say he didn’t (inaudible) ….until this case is closed every possibility must remain open.

That s not what s in the transcript

PRESENTATOR: Wat is je e-mail?
PATRICK P******@planet.nl
PRESENTATOR: Ok.

PATRICK Goed, maar de informatieuitwisseling met de politie was goed verlopen en ze
hebben veel informatie tot hun beschikking,……(onderbreking),..exchanging information with the police went well they have lots of information
PRESENTATOR: neem mijn biertje voor me mee.   bring me a beer
PRESENTATOR: Ja he,..Patrick ik zal je wat vertellen,..ik ben in deze zaak gerold, maar
de zaak beviel me niet.,….. Yes Patrick i sort of rolled into this case but i did not like it
PRESENTATOR: Als je wilt, kan je je gezicht hiermee afdrogen,.. If you want you can use this to dry your face
PATRICK Nee, nee,.ga je gang maar,….ik ga zo direct weg,.. No no go ahead i must be going soon
PRESENTATOR: En uhm,..van alle informatie die ze tot hun beschikking hebben, werd er
amper gebruik van gemaakt. They hardly used the information they had
PATRICK Van Joran? of joran?
PRESENTATOR: Nee, ….wat er met Natalee is gebeurd en waar niemand zich druk om
maakt. no about what happened to natalee and about which noone seems to care
PRESENTATOR: Informatie die dus wellicht nuttig is,…..hoe lang loop deze zaak al?
Drie jaar? Nou dan,…het zeker zo’n tweeënhalf, misschien bijna drie jaar oud. Information that may be useful... how long has this case been going on two and a half three years?
PATRICK Ja,…in mei is het drie jaar hoor. Yes in may its 3 years
PRESENTATOR: Dus, het is niet zo dat ik zeg dat er niets is gebeurd, maar zolang de
rechtszaak nog loopt, laat ik alle opties open Its not that im saying nothing happened but as long as the case is not closed i leave all options open
Thanks JE that is much clearer? Thanks a lot.   
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: March 06, 2008, 03:39:50 PM »

Also very interesting from those transcripts:

Patrick asks Poentje: "So where do you think it happened: at the beach OR AT HOME?"
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #423 on: March 06, 2008, 03:40:07 PM »

@bladerunner

YW
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: March 06, 2008, 03:45:03 PM »

It's working.  Patrick has some very serious issues in regards to discretion ... self-esteen.  He will reveal all to whoever asks and ... he is undoing all the good he has done in cause of justice for Natalee Holloway.

Patrick should be documenting everything ... accumulating all recorded evidence ... having it notarized and ... giving a copy to the FBI.

Janet

++++++++++

“Silence is a source of great strength.”
Lao Tzu

“Do not speak unless you can improve the silence”
Proverb

“There are times when silence has the loudest voice”[/b
]Leroy Brownlow

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: March 06, 2008, 03:47:51 PM »

Here's a theory:

Once this case is solved, Hans Mos will use the victory and the subsequent shift in power/government to make a run for Prime Minister.   

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: March 06, 2008, 03:49:10 PM »

In my opinion, Paulus Octavius Tiberius Augustus Petrus Caligula Van Der Sloot should be the number one person investigated. Always has been. No one seems to want to do it.

As John Edwards would say ~ Whhhhhyyyy?

Him and his son said they refuse to speak to the Police anymore,but yet they both say they will tell more at there choosing. PVDS says he would tell more but it would hurt too many people. I wonder what Peter R thinks of that since he was the one that PVDS told that to? Obviously the KLPD and ALE have no intentions on questioning any of the initial Investigators or PVDS no matter how many lies they are caught in. Why is a great question?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #427 on: March 06, 2008, 03:52:59 PM »

This is exactly what the other side wants is to not find Patrick credible and have him contradict himself. Also in order for him to sell many copies of his book he will need something juicy inside of it like who he thinks dumped Natalee in the ocean. If he already knows and was told another name besides Daury then he has some explaining to do.MO

Joran is simply trying to pull the crime away from "Daury" (daddy) by making it look like it is someone who he has to pay to keep quiet.  He may have been a bit paranoid that day and realized he was talking too much.  As for Patrick knowing who threw the body into the ocean, he may be like us using his best information to form an opinion about who it is.    Jack b

This is my impression as well.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: March 06, 2008, 03:53:02 PM »

Post on Gretawire blog:

"Comment by maureen in CA
March 6th, 2008 at 2:01 pm
Just got off scaredmonkeys. Within the Natalee blog, there are comments on an article re transhipment of drugs from Aruba, and there are presently 15 comments talking about Patrick van eem being secretly taped after a TV interview telling he knows who disposed of Natalee at sea and Joran asking for 2,000 euros from Patrick to have the guy who took Natalee out to sea killed. All the reports are in Dutch, and you’re only able to pick up this breaking news from the comments in English. I think something important is breaking here."

Killed???  Where did that come from?  I hope it was not Elmer Fudd!  Don't these people watch cartoons at all?

It never said killed anywhere LOL. Classic example of the telephone game.

Another rumour

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist/2008/02/patrick-van-d-1.html

Patrick has been in the american witness protection programm

roflmfao, i'll bet that american witness protection program was a little hard to arrange since the man can't even get a visitors visa to enter the country. 
dennisintn
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #429 on: March 06, 2008, 03:55:20 PM »

Here's a theory:

Once this case is solved, Hans Mos will use the victory and the subsequent shift in power/government to make a run for Prime Minister.   
Do You believe that it will be solved? If Hans Mos can get this case solved He deserves to be PM....JMO

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: March 06, 2008, 03:56:01 PM »

Here's a theory:

PM of Holland? As far as Aruban politics the MEP is already planting seeds bashing the AVP in prep for next years elections. This was a AD run in Solo Di Pueblo this week.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 03:57:38 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: March 06, 2008, 03:56:37 PM »

i am reading it here in dutch.
PC is not saying that he himself has information.

http://www.revu.nl/media/2176.pdf

in the revu there is nothing about 2000 euro.
i don't know where the telegraaf has this from. maybe directly from tele aruba?

revu also uses carpe's uploaded youtube clips.
this was broadcast on sunday. patrick must have known this was broadcast of course.
and still he goes on Jensen yesterday (was taped tuesday).

so i think this whole revu-thing is one big mistranslation out of context hoax.
other media like telegraaf copies revu and spices it up a bit more.

it also says tele aruba is in negotiation with dutch and american media about broadcasting rights.
but i doubt they will find a dutch tv channel to broadcast it. maybe a website like revu.

but we have to see what tonights broadcast brings.

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: March 06, 2008, 03:57:01 PM »

Here's a theory:

Do You believe that it will be solved? If Hans Mos can get this case solved He deserves to be PM....JMO

I believe it's a little better than a coin flip at this point.  If my opinion changes I will let you know. 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #433 on: March 06, 2008, 03:57:51 PM »

another intriguing passage

PRESENTATOR: Ja maar,..weet je wat het is,..ik heb het gevoel dat als je met iemand aan
het praten bent, alle energie van die persoon naar je toe wordt getrokken. En jij hebt
met deze jongen gewoond. Hij is dus nog spiritueel in je aanwezig en daardoor heb ik
het gevoel dat ik aan mezelf ga twijfelen als ik met je aan het praten ben. Ik voel dus
dat jij mij onzeker maakt. Een gevoel dat ik nooit eerder heb ervaren. Wat ik op
televisie zag was een ongelooflijk rollenspel. Hij had je gewoon door. Hij wist dat je
op zoek was naar informatie en speelde daar listig op in om zo de afgesloten deal te
realiseren. En op het moment dat je denkt dat je de enige bent met de vergaarde
informatie, is de inhoud elders al anders verwoord. Ook als ik nu tegen je aan het
praten bent, heb ik het gevoel dat *** *** **, begrijp je wat ik bedoel?

Yes but,... you know what it is i feel that when you re talking to someone, all of that persons energy is drawn towards oneself. And you have lived with this boy. He is spiritualy still present in you and that makes me start doubting myself when i talk to you. I feel you make me uneasy. A feeling i ve never had before. What i saw on tv was unbelievable role playing. He was on to you. He knew you were looking for information and cleverly anticipated on that to realize the deal that was made. And the moment you think you re the only one with the information, the content of that information has already been voiced differently elsewhere. Even now as we speak i feel that *** *** ** Dou you get what i mean?

PATRICK Ja,..maar kijk,.. aangezien ik hem al zoveel jaren ken, kon ik het niet
opbrengen om met mezelf te leven, terwijl ik wist dat hij hierin betrokken was en
gewoon het gevoel had dat ik iets moest doen. Snap je? Hij had gewoon behoefte om
zijn stem te laten horen en daar heb ik gebruik van gemaakt. Zeven maanden lang.
Bij de tweede keer dat ze hem hadden opgezocht kon ik de meeste informatie
vergaren.

Yes... but look... since i have know him so many years i couldnt live with myself knowing he was involved and i felt i had to do something. you understand? He had a need to make his voice heard and i took advantage of that. For seven months. After the second time they looked him up* i got most of the information

* I think he means arrested here

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #434 on: March 06, 2008, 03:58:11 PM »

2000 Euros = 3043.2 U.S. dollars

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: March 06, 2008, 03:58:49 PM »

Here's a theory:

PM of Holland? As far as Aruban politics the MEP is already planting seeds bashing the AVP in prep for next years elections. This was a AD run in Solo Di Pueblo this week.

Those idiots in the MEP need to step back from the Balashi. Kettle Black

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #436 on: March 06, 2008, 04:00:36 PM »

Here's a theory:

I believe it's a little better than a coin flip at this point.  If my opinion changes I will let you know. 
I respect Your Opinion...Thanks for letting Me know... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #437 on: March 06, 2008, 04:01:16 PM »

OE, many here believe the case is SOLVED. It just has not been prosecuted. And the Aruban Prosecutors office keeps saying that they can do anything without a body even though we all know Joran has confessed now twice.

it's pathetic.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: March 06, 2008, 04:01:52 PM »

i am reading it here in dutch.
PC is not saying that he himself has information.

http://www.revu.nl/media/2176.pdf

in the revu there is nothing about 2000 euro.
i don't know where the telegraaf has this from. maybe directly from tele aruba?

revu also uses carpe's uploaded youtube clips.
this was broadcast on sunday. patrick must have known this was broadcast of course.
and still he goes on Jensen yesterday (was taped tuesday).

so i think this whole revu-thing is one big mistranslation out of context hoax.
other media like telegraaf copies revu and spices it up a bit more.

it also says tele aruba is in negotiation with dutch and american media about broadcasting rights.
but i doubt they will find a dutch tv channel to broadcast it. maybe a website like revu.

but we have to see what tonights broadcast brings.

I think yo are exactly right, and all this BS will lead back to the same old place---Joran and Duary (Daddy).
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: March 06, 2008, 04:03:40 PM »

another intriguing passage

PRESENTATOR: Ja maar,..weet je wat het is,..ik heb het gevoel dat als je met iemand aan
het praten bent, alle energie van die persoon naar je toe wordt getrokken. En jij hebt
met deze jongen gewoond. Hij is dus nog spiritueel in je aanwezig en daardoor heb ik
het gevoel dat ik aan mezelf ga twijfelen als ik met je aan het praten ben. Ik voel dus
dat jij mij onzeker maakt. Een gevoel dat ik nooit eerder heb ervaren. Wat ik op
televisie zag was een ongelooflijk rollenspel. Hij had je gewoon door. Hij wist dat je
op zoek was naar informatie en speelde daar listig op in om zo de afgesloten deal te
realiseren. En op het moment dat je denkt dat je de enige bent met de vergaarde
informatie, is de inhoud elders al anders verwoord. Ook als ik nu tegen je aan het
praten bent, heb ik het gevoel dat *** *** **, begrijp je wat ik bedoel?

Yes but,... you know what it is i feel that when you re talking to someone, all of that persons energy is drawn towards oneself. And you have lived with this boy. He is spiritualy still present in you and that makes me start doubting myself when i talk to you. I feel you make me uneasy. A feeling i ve never had before. What i saw on tv was unbelievable role playing. He was on to you. He knew you were looking for information and cleverly anticipated on that to realize the deal that was made. And the moment you think you re the only one with the information, the content of that information has already been voiced differently elsewhere. Even now as we speak i feel that *** *** ** Dou you get what i mean?

PATRICK Ja,..maar kijk,.. aangezien ik hem al zoveel jaren ken, kon ik het niet
opbrengen om met mezelf te leven, terwijl ik wist dat hij hierin betrokken was en
gewoon het gevoel had dat ik iets moest doen. Snap je? Hij had gewoon behoefte om
zijn stem te laten horen en daar heb ik gebruik van gemaakt. Zeven maanden lang.
Bij de tweede keer dat ze hem hadden opgezocht kon ik de meeste informatie
vergaren.

Yes... but look... since i have know him so many years i couldnt live with myself knowing he was involved and i felt i had to do something. you understand? He had a need to make his voice heard and i took advantage of that. For seven months. After the second time they looked him up* i got most of the information

* I think he means arrested here

Thanks JE.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.