April 19, 2024, 07:17:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 314703 times)
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: March 06, 2008, 06:47:18 PM »

Finally, a video segment:

PvdE: One day he will fall on his face.
You have no idea what his other relatives are doing. I will make sure that their entire lives become bitter. I have more then 120 sms messages in my possession.

PC: How do we know that this is not a trick between you and Joran?

PvdE: When you come to Holland I will show you something, haha.

I wonder what he means by the last line "I will show you something? And what are his other relatives doing (I think he is implying something illegal perhaps?) 

nice catch Bladerunner.

i think it means "i'll show you the text messages".
to show that it is NOT a trick between Patrick and Joran.
he also showed Jensen text messages.

::MonkeyEek::What is this all about

I am just getting in from work and haven't started reading back in the thread but this caught my eye and I can't wait to know where this is coming from

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: March 06, 2008, 06:53:23 PM »

Finally, a video segment:

PvdE: One day he will fall on his face.
You have no idea what his other relatives are doing. I will make sure that their entire lives become bitter. I have more then 120 sms messages in my possession.

PC: How do we know that this is not a trick between you and Joran?

PvdE: When you come to Holland I will show you something, haha.

I wonder what he means by the last line "I will show you something? And what are his other relatives doing (I think he is implying something illegal perhaps?) 

nice catch Bladerunner.

i think it means "i'll show you the text messages".
to show that it is NOT a trick between Patrick and Joran.
he also showed Jensen text messages.

::MonkeyEek::What is this all about

I am just getting in from work and haven't started reading back in the thread but this caught my eye and I can't wait to know where this is coming from

Lots of rumours
Patrick knows who dumped body in ocean
2000 euro's paid for silence from boat driver etc

go back a few pages interesting stuff
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: March 06, 2008, 06:57:43 PM »

PATRICK Maar ik weet wie het lichaam in zee heeft gegooid.
But i know who threw the body into the ocean

I contend that IF this is correct and Patrick did say that, it's a huge development and he needs to be interrogated throughly and immediately.

trust me it is the correct translation
But it could also mean that he is sure in his own mind that he knows who did it it does not necessarily mean he has proof

thanks JE
I trust you are correct. If Patrick has knowledge of what possibly occurred, he needs to explain himself. In my opinion, he has made a statement that he knows something. Now, he needs to explain it to the Authorities.

P.S. I expected someone to say it was a translation problem. We have heard that one before too...lmao

Hotping, right he did give a statement, but he might need to clarify his latest remarks. If Patrick gave a detailed statement to Mos regarding the confession and included information we are not privy to, it would have had to lead to the arrest of Joran and his accomplice. The accomplice has never even been interrogated according to Joran. So, that person, if identified to Mos last week, would have had to give a declaration. I see no arrests, so I can only conclude that Patrick has not told Mos the name of this person. He may need to clarify his earlier statement.

Don't you think Patrick said, " oh, I know who did it" just like we say, we 'know' Paulus was the accomplice. Not that it has been confirmed, but it just makes sense, therefore, we 'know' 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: March 06, 2008, 07:13:02 PM »

Klaasend... you have mail.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: March 06, 2008, 07:20:23 PM »

Thanks Kyle - please check your email now as I have a question for you before I post it.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: March 06, 2008, 07:23:18 PM »

Thanks Kyle - please check your email now as I have a question for you before I post it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: March 06, 2008, 07:24:35 PM »

Need to reboot, BRB
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: March 06, 2008, 07:24:47 PM »

(Translation)
"I know who Holloway threw into the sea '
By MAAIKE RUEPERT

ALMELO - Patrick van der Eem, Joran van der Sloot led a confession about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, is himself secretly filmed.
During the recordings he says: 'I know who the body is thrown into the sea.''

In a response zwakt Van der Eem its ruling. ,, It was tough talk,''says the Almelose entrepreneur. ,, I am not sure who has thrown her into the sea. We had to speculate. If I certainly had known who it was, do you think Joran than I would have followed so long?''

Moreover, the Van der Eem, who does not want to talk about who he is, the tension there: 'I know more than you all.''

The Aruban TV show Un Dia den Bida left after an interview with Van der Eem a camera passed without him informed. The images cover a rather cryptic conversation in the Papiaments between the presenter of the programme and Van der Eem.

In the discussion that he tells the Almeloër Van der Sloot 'al so many years' kent, while this week on the Dutch TV told him seven months. Also he says that he has undercoveroperatie thought that the environment had to be equipped with microphones and miniature cameras in plants and that internet and telephone links are drained. It continues with over payouts to the press and policemen.

Van der Eem getergd yesterday responded to questions about the recordings. ,, I have no idea what you are talking about it. That can not be,''he said first. Then he suggested that there may be cut and pasted into it. ,, It could be anything. I do really nothing. I am a simple boy. It is not at all about me. I have done nothing wrong. All I am saying all things, it was for me just a gesprekje. I can negate everything.''

The interview was broadcast yesterday on the Aruban television.

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/2113719/Ik_weet_wie_Holloway_in_zee_gooide.html
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 07:27:32 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: March 06, 2008, 07:33:26 PM »

Klaas can you give kyle my email I want him to see something

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: March 06, 2008, 07:35:45 PM »

Klaasend... you've got the goods.  Thanks

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #510 on: March 06, 2008, 07:36:42 PM »

srry messed up last post

in a reaction patrick says im not sue who threw her into the sea it was just tough talk we were speculating
He says I know more than you all do

Van der Eem reageerde gisteren getergd op vragen over de opnamen. ,,Ik heb geen idee waar u het over hebt. Dat kan niet,’’ zei hij eerst. Vervolgens stelde hij dat er wel in geknipt en geplakt zou zijn. ,,Ze kunnen van alles doen. Ik snap er echt helemaal niets van. Ik ben een simpele jongen. Het gaat helemaal niet om mij. Ik heb niets fout gedaan. Al zeg ik allemaal dingen, het was voor mij gewoon een gesprekje. Ik kan alles ontkrachten.’’

Van der eem reacted in a provoked manner to questions about the taping: I have no idea what you re talking about It's not possible he first said Then he said they must have cut and edited the tape. They can do anything, i dont get it. I am a simple guy. This is not about me. I did nothing wrong. Even if i say all these things, it was just a conversation to me. I can disprove anything.

sound familiar?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: March 06, 2008, 07:37:30 PM »

Welcome back to the cold weather OE! 

I see the Persistence has nice calm seas on there journey home and should be in Mexico in 36 hours! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: March 06, 2008, 07:42:38 PM »

From Kyle:

This is a picture taken right next to the fisherman's hut that was allegedly broken into.  The picture shows the cut-away spot in the brush where we believe the trap was stored.  There are branches cut off and rub marks on other branches indicating a trap of at least 6-7' wide may have been in the spot.  The cut-away was symmetrical.   The trap we found was too large to fit inside the fish hut door (see attached picture of the fish hut door that was replaced after the break-in).

The trap is drawn in here to give you an idea.

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: March 06, 2008, 07:43:32 PM »

I see the Persistence has nice calm seas on there journey home and should be in Mexico in 36 hours! 

It's good to be back home, although the change in climate gave me a wicked head cold.  I was told today that the Persistence was already in Mexico, well ahead of schedule. 

SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: March 06, 2008, 07:50:33 PM »

It's good to be back home, although the change in climate gave me a wicked head cold.  I was told today that the Persistence was already in Mexico, well ahead of schedule. 

Thanks for sharing kyle..Thats great news! Smile Those good size traps with reinforced steel look mighty heavy..Must have been a few helpers to get that off of that area and into a truck or boat to launch to the sea.

Not sure how true this is..But interesting as the story came out about the same time as his arrest in 2005.

RWV Archive

The Vigilante news paper from Curacao Reports that the Croes guy might have been involved in breaking and entering on of the fishersman's huts, where appearently a fisherman reported that ropes, ankers, and tape have been stolen.

Posted by: Chris | Saturday, June 18, 2005 at 01:11 PM

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: March 06, 2008, 07:51:47 PM »

Lazlo Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:49 pm    

Poentje Castro in contact with Hans Mos.

Van der Eem noemt naam
'Justitie verbiedt uitzenden fragment door Arubaanse zender'

Van der Eem mentiones name.
"LE on Aruba forbids broadcasting segment by Aruban channel"

Van der Eem werd, nadat hij zelf met de verborgen camera een bekentenis aan Joran van der Sloot ontfutselde, zelf ook stiekem gefilmd. Dat gebeurde na een interview met Castro voor de zender Tele Aruba. Afgelopen nacht tijd zijn delen van dit off-the-record gesprek op Aruba uitgezonden. Nieuwe Revu publiceerde gisteren op haar website een transcriptie van het in het Papiaments gevoerde gesprek.

Van der Eem was, after he himself managed to have Joran confess, also filmed secretly himself.
That took place after an interview with (Poentje) Castro for the channel Tele Aruba.
Last night parts of this off-the-records conversation were broadcasted in Aruba. Nieuwe Revu published on their website a transcript of the conversation which was in Papiamento.

De op Aruba bekende presentator Castro wil niets loslaten over het deel van het gesprek waarin Van der Eem inging op wat er met het lichaam van Holloway is gebeurd. "Dat heb ik afgesproken met officier van justitie Hans Mos." Het zou in ieder geval niet gaan om Daury, de naam die Van der Sloot begin februari in het programma van Peter R. de Vries noemde.

The on Aruba known host Castro does not want to let out anything about the part in which van der Eem goes into what happened with the body of Natalee Holloway. "That I have agreed upon with chief prosecutor Hans Mos".
It would at any rate not be Daury, the name that van der Sloot mentioned early February in the show of Peter R de Vries.

http://spitsnet.nl/nieuws.php/1/12572/online 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #516 on: March 06, 2008, 07:51:58 PM »

From Kyle:

This is a picture taken right next to the fisherman's hut that was allegedly broken into.  The picture shows the cut-away spot in the brush where we believe the trap was stored.  There are branches cut off and rub marks on other branches indicating a trap of at least 6-7' wide may have been in the spot.  The cut-away was symmetrical.   The trap we found was too large to fit inside the fish hut door (see attached picture of the fish hut door that was replaced after the break-in).

The trap is drawn in here to give you an idea.

no one ever said the trap was inside the huts

from hodges site:

The fisherman also noticed that a large fishing cage stored behind the first of the three Fisherman's Huts at the southern-most corner was missing. The cage had been there approximately a month since about Good Friday, March 25, 2005. The cage belonged to another fisherman who kept his boat next to these four huts. The boat was still there. But the cage was missing.

The fisherman described the cage as made of 3/8-inch iron (such as that used in concrete reinforcing—"rebar") with a frame size approximately 5 ˝ feet by 4 feet by 17 inches. He described it as a large fishing cage with its frame wrapped in chicken wire with its familiar hexagonal openings but with an opening in one panel which allowed them to trap fish. He believed that, given its size and weight, it would take two men to manage the cage. Once aboard, it would lay low on the floor of the nearby fishing boat.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #517 on: March 06, 2008, 07:55:50 PM »

oh and PS...

I am so disappointed...

I went out and bought NEW SUSPENDERS...

and nobody...but not notbody even noticed:

Just goes to show everybody loves my loveable face and forgets about the rest of me...LOL 
  You a ugly monkey.  But as long as you is a monkey, that be(s) ok.     jackb

It's the nose holes, right?  I have considered a nose job but hey, then I worry if I will still smell things the same way LOLL...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: March 06, 2008, 08:02:12 PM »

Klaas, Grande is saying there is going to be an arrest in the Brianna Denison case.

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3199

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: March 06, 2008, 08:02:44 PM »

oh and PS...

I am so disappointed...

I went out and bought NEW SUSPENDERS...

and nobody...but not notbody even noticed:

Just goes to show everybody loves my loveable face and forgets about the rest of me...LOL 
  You a ugly monkey.  But as long as you is a monkey, that be(s) ok.     jackb

It's the nose holes, right?  I have considered a nose job but hey, then I worry if I will still smell things the same way LOLL...

Silverfox, I love "Larry's" suspenders.  Amazing how much this monkey looks like Larry King.  I laugh every time I see your avatar.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.