April 24, 2024, 01:44:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 314853 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: March 06, 2008, 09:13:11 PM »

From Kyle:

This is a picture taken right next to the fisherman's hut that was allegedly broken into.  The picture shows the cut-away spot in the brush where we believe the trap was stored.  There are branches cut off and rub marks on other branches indicating a trap of at least 6-7' wide may have been in the spot.  The cut-away was symmetrical.   The trap we found was too large to fit inside the fish hut door (see attached picture of the fish hut door that was replaced after the break-in).

The trap is drawn in here to give you an idea.

Nothing is showing like a pictureon my screen here.     jack
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: March 06, 2008, 09:14:34 PM »

From Kyle:

This is a picture taken right next to the fisherman's hut that was allegedly broken into.  The picture shows the cut-away spot in the brush where we believe the trap was stored.  There are branches cut off and rub marks on other branches indicating a trap of at least 6-7' wide may have been in the spot.  The cut-away was symmetrical.   The trap we found was too large to fit inside the fish hut door (see attached picture of the fish hut door that was replaced after the break-in).

Where is the picture?
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #542 on: March 06, 2008, 09:15:02 PM »

Kyle...I have a head cold also.....So maybe that is why I can't think straight right now .... Could You please tell Us why this picture of the Trap and Hut were posted tonight...What is the significance? Thank You In Advance! 

Hot, I mean no disrespect.  Sometimes you just need to ask yourself....

WTF?

And consider what you know.

Did you see my suggested prescription posted for Kyle?

If not I would be more than happy to post it again, along with some preventative measures we can all take to avoid one during the upcoming ragweed season.
Thanks  Gunslinger.....No You did not offend Me... I'm tougher than that...LOL....I'm just going to go with My first instincts... and Yes I saw Your suggested prescription...Thanks 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: March 06, 2008, 09:15:37 PM »

There was talk about police findig one in jorans closet but i cant find anything about it. I read the rumours and the hearsay etc i am trying to put a timeline on these shoes and need some details. any help appreciated thx
Hi! I'm sorry I can't link you to the transcript or video but I KNOW I heard this on TV and it was a quote from DOMPIG.  I heard it on either N Grace, Greta or Rita Cosby's show.  Any of you guys remember it?

I remember most of it because it what was being reported before the search of the pond. Someone posted a transcript last night about Nance joking about Joran hopping home with one shoe and that was a good report. Dompig most definetly said they were looking for one shoe and then later said it was a pair of shoes in late July/Aug. I searched a year ago for better information or something more substantial,but was unable to find anything more than what we have about one shoe with blood/mud on it.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 09:18:12 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: March 06, 2008, 09:23:45 PM »

Kyle

I know you can't tell, but......did you, by any chance, notice any Honda carpeting or headliner in that cage??

I could see the pimps putting the cage in the fishermen's boat (that was right there) and taking it out Monday night before Beth got there.  They could have returned the boat before the fishermen came to work.

As for teleruba and Poncho or whatever his name is......there has been whining and moaning at some dark sites because the BIG medias won't give the time of day to the Gielen/Renfro/ Munzenhoffer propaganda. It is telling that Mos canceled his appearance and so did Jansen....and that was before the first nights show. The aim of the whole show was very clear.  I hope Poncho doesn't hold his breath for the big bucks.

PC (Poncho): bring a towel for me.. Let me tell you something, I am involucrated in this thing but I never did like this (inaudible) I have information that the police have and never used. I will aired it in this show.

PvdE: what kind of information? About him, Joran?

PC:No, about what also could have happen to Natalee Holloway and nobody bother to use this information. And this will I show this day, information that is..,..how old is this situation 3 years? The information is 2.5 have nearly 3 years old. Not that I want….., I don’t say he didn’t (inaudible) ….until this case is closed every possibility must remain open.

Now if that doesn't sound like the Rudy/Briesen story line....sheesh....

I think Patrick meant he's known about the story for several years (and Joran's part)...not that he's known Joran.

Thanks to caesu, EuRobert, katrien, JE, Jo-An and ciskebob for translations, summaries and interesting input.

Silverfox, interesting posts on drugs.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: March 06, 2008, 09:30:24 PM »

I think jack means he can't see the picture on his monitor   
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: March 06, 2008, 09:33:05 PM »

Kyle...I have a head cold also.....So maybe that is why I can't think straight right now .... Could You please tell Us why this picture of the Trap and Hut were posted tonight...What is the significance? Thank You In Advance! 

Hot, I mean no disrespect.  Sometimes you just need to ask yourself....

WTF?

And consider what you know.

Did you see my suggested prescription posted for Kyle?

If not I would be more than happy to post it again, along with some preventative measures we can all take to avoid one during the upcoming ragweed season.
Thanks  Gunslinger.....No You did not offend Me... I'm tougher than that...LOL....I'm just going to go with My first instincts... and Yes I saw Your suggested prescription...Thanks 

Very well, thank you for the reply!

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: March 06, 2008, 09:33:30 PM »

Jackb - the picture shows up you may need to refresh your browser.  Here are the photobucket links..see if you can see them here:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/trap_model_fishhuts.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/new_door_fishing_hut.jpg
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: March 06, 2008, 09:34:53 PM »

Yup..Shame they had to yank the program tonight..God forbid that Patrick would tell more about who dumped Natalee in the ocean like a old rag. I hope Patrick is paying attention what Julia Renfro is saying about him at RU.

==============================
Glenda  PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:00 pm         

woebedamned wrote:
IIRC Dugo said that is why Joran is responsible for what Peter aired...because he did not take legal action to stop the show from being broadcast. I assume Patrick did as much.

Dugo is right!

Joran did not try to stop the airing of his secretly taped conversation. He actually prior to the airing he said something about how he had just spoken to Patrick and that they were still friends, and let's wait and see what will be on the show.

Joran didn't threaten Patrick's life or threaten De Vries with a lawsuit.

Patrick on the other hand has threatened to kill Poentje if it is aired in Holland and De Vries has threatened to take legal action against TeleAruba if it is aired.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 09:39:13 PM by Observer » Logged

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: March 06, 2008, 09:36:16 PM »

thx to all who replied to my shoe posts

i am aware that beth was told early on that blood/mud was found on one of jorans shoes. But since his house was searched on the 15th of june for the first time and there is no mention of a shoe being found during the search. Where oh where did this shoe with blood or mud come from. Joran claimed up to the 14th of june pv that he left em at the beach. Where did the cops get that one shoe or pair of shoes? PV june 9th he doesn t know for sure if he was wearing creme coloured boots or white shoes. PV june 14th i left kswiss size 14 blue and white shoes at the beach. i bought them in USA. To much detail for my taste. How could beth have known early on in the investigation that the kswiss were the shoes. Who told her? Size 14 is a very big shoe and as it turned out his shoe size was 10.5. I am curious to know if beth or ALE had this information about kswiss size 14 etc before june 14th. if so where did that info come from. Not from JVDS since he only remembered it so vividly only on june 14th. I m sorry if this post is hard to follow but its late and i ve been racking my brain on this. The only time that police could have found a shoe would be during the house search, but if this was the case why would JVDS have remembered these same details just one day before?

One more thing a friend of mine who is a police officer was over tonight. I asked him if asking about seizures or heart attacks was standard procedure in a missing person case. He said no we ask about the use of prescription medice but not specificaly about seizures or heart attacks.

In aruba your mileage may vary
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: March 06, 2008, 09:36:24 PM »

I think jack means he can't see the picture on his monitor   
Yup,I caught that and erased my post! But you saw it before I did it 

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: March 06, 2008, 09:37:07 PM »

Kyle

I know you can't tell, but......did you, by any chance, notice any Honda carpeting or headliner in that cage??

I could see the pimps putting the cage in the fishermen's boat (that was right there) and taking it out Monday night before Beth got there.  They could have returned the boat before the fishermen came to work.

As for teleruba and Poncho or whatever his name is......there has been whining and moaning at some dark sites because the BIG medias won't give the time of day to the Gielen/Renfro/ Munzenhoffer propaganda. It is telling that Mos canceled his appearance and so did Jansen....and that was before the first nights show. The aim of the whole show was very clear.  I hope Poncho doesn't hold his breath for the big bucks.

PC (Poncho): bring a towel for me.. Let me tell you something, I am involucrated in this thing but I never did like this (inaudible) I have information that the police have and never used. I will aired it in this show.

PvdE: what kind of information? About him, Joran?

PC:No, about what also could have happen to Natalee Holloway and nobody bother to use this information. And this will I show this day, information that is..,..how old is this situation 3 years? The information is 2.5 have nearly 3 years old. Not that I want….., I don’t say he didn’t (inaudible) ….until this case is closed every possibility must remain open.

Now if that doesn't sound like the Rudy/Briesen story line....sheesh....

I think Patrick meant he's known about the story for several years (and Joran's part)...not that he's known Joran.

Thanks to caesu, EuRobert, katrien, JE, Jo-An and ciskebob for translations, summaries and interesting input.

Silverfox, interesting posts on drugs.

Post of the day alert!!!!!

These should be saved to a separate folder.

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: March 06, 2008, 09:39:20 PM »

Yup..Shame they had to yank the program tonight..God forbid that Patrick would tell more about who dumped Natalee in the ocean like a old rag. I hope Patrick is paying attention what they are saying about him at RU.

==============================
Glenda  PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:00 pm         

woebedamned wrote:
IIRC Dugo said that is why Joran is responsible for what Peter aired...because he did not take legal action to stop the show from being broadcast. I assume Patrick did as much.

Dugo is right!

Joran did not try to stop the airing of his secretly taped conversation. He actually prior to the airing he said something about how he had just spoken to Patrick and that they were still friends, and let's wait and see what will be on the show.

Joran didn't threaten Patrick's life or threaten De Vries with a lawsuit.

Patrick on the other hand has threatened to kill Poentje if it is aired in Holland and De Vries has threatened to take legal action against TeleAruba if it is aired.

I believe someone may have actually found a clue!!!!!

OMG!!!

ARMAGEDDON!!!!

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: March 06, 2008, 09:41:28 PM »

Good night ya'll.

Remember, think outside the bun!

Existence is futile.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: March 06, 2008, 09:48:21 PM »

If those pictures don't serve as a powerful catalyst to get the money flowing to help get a search team back to Aruba, I don't know what will.

How much would it take to get back there and finish the target assesment? With 15-20 targets aquired visually each day it will only take a few weeks to go through the rest of the list.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #555 on: March 06, 2008, 09:48:59 PM »

From Kyle:

So, if I understand this right, it IS possible that the trap in the Dateline video MAY have been the trap stolen from the fish hut??
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: March 06, 2008, 09:50:32 PM »

From Kyle:

Where is the picture?
  Why is a hunk out of my picture on the right (my right) top?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: March 06, 2008, 09:54:13 PM »

From Kyle:

So, if I understand this right, it IS possible that the trap in the Dateline video MAY have been the trap stolen from the fish hut??

I think it's possible,but the trap that was reported stolen was a bit smaller.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #558 on: March 06, 2008, 09:55:13 PM »

Good night ya'll.

Remember, think outside the bun!

goodnight 'gunslinger!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #559 on: March 06, 2008, 09:59:06 PM »

The trap still intrigues me. It is possible that the one found could have been the one that was stolen, but based on what we know thus far, it likely did not contain remains related to this case. However, I think its possible it COULD have contained other items of evidence.

Then again, if that is true, one has to ask the question why go through so much trouble to dispose of clothes, shoes, etc., in such a manner.

THe bottom lines is I don't think the cage we are looking for has been found yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.