April 24, 2024, 12:54:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 314851 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: March 06, 2008, 11:37:49 PM »

Soooooooooo what name did Patrick give as the person who helped dump Natalee into the ocean? We know it wasn't Daury! I think it's a name we all know and thats why they didn't air tonights program!

Another fire drill to make sure all us Monkeys were awake.  If I had to guess they are trying to factor Paulus into it. Joran's lingo on the Patrick tapes is a dead giveaway.   

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #621 on: March 06, 2008, 11:39:21 PM »

Soooooooooo what name did Patrick give as the person who helped dump Natalee into the ocean? We know it wasn't Daury!

Didn't Mos say the name was not Daury?? and didn't Peter R. say something about that not being the name Joran said?  I'm thinking everybody knows the name, but us...and it is a "power" person...

Patrick said the name on that recording for Aruban TV and it is not Daury! No wonder why they cancelled the show so they can protect him..Eh Um I mean investigate him! 

Well, if all of this is true then that name WILL come out sooner or later. But you're right, why let the facts out now, that would be totally off-script for these A-holes.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: March 06, 2008, 11:39:35 PM »

Another link could be reason for the ATM nite trip for a few hundred dollars. To pay to borrow the boat from the fisherman. Possibly not knowing why until after its use, which would keep them quiet. Just speculation only. Hopefully they were not involved at all.

That also suggests Steve Croes being the boatman. They wouldn't be paying Koan, he would do it out of kinship.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: March 06, 2008, 11:41:19 PM »

Well, if all of this is true then that name WILL come out sooner or later. But you're right, why let the facts out now, that would be totally off-script for these A-holes.

Investigate or protect? You never know on Aruba.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: March 06, 2008, 11:42:13 PM »

Another link could be reason for the ATM nite trip for a few hundred dollars. To pay to borrow the boat from the fisherman. Possibly not knowing why until after its use, which would keep them quiet. Just speculation only. Hopefully they were not involved at all.
Probably ATM cash was used to try and replace used fuel, so the fishermen would not become suspicious seeing low fuel? 
That sounds better. Less loose ends. I would suspect the gym bag was used to remove anything loose in the area, such as shoes and clothing.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: March 06, 2008, 11:43:01 PM »

If one was really cover all bases then the collateral evidence would NOT be disposed of with the body. I would assume Paulus would not take that chance. However, since Joran is so unflinching in his comfort that "they will never find her" then an all-in disposal of the body and evidence might have occured.

So comforted in his own words he went home and slept like a baby.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: March 06, 2008, 11:43:31 PM »

That also suggests Steve Croes being the boatman. They wouldn't be paying Koan, he would do it out of kinship.

Maybe the boat didn't have gas and they needed cash to get some.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #627 on: March 06, 2008, 11:45:01 PM »

Burying evidence is also plausible, but I think they were in panic mode when "something bad happened" They buried Natalee in haste, then thought of evidence. The trap was there (and a fishing boat), maybe called for help (koen, K2, SC??) to handle trap. I have heard alot about possible Koen and his boat used for disposal, and that may have been the case. But if Koen's boat was too small, they more than likely use the fishing boat moored, since it was probably better suited to handle the trap. They used the boat to move the trap, then placed it back at its mooring. The purpose of using the trap for the evidence is to distance the evidence from the body. Could have been Paulus idea to do that initially, with Paulus then planning to move her body later, with or without letting the others know of his plan.

I'm thinking Steve Croes. In fact he could have used that party boat to drag the trap out that short a distance if his little boat couldn't.

How does the duffle bag fit into this timeline with the cage?

It definitely pushes it back a day.
True, but what if the trap was put out to sea in 90' depth the first night? Then the duffel bag contains evidence (Bloody shoes/clothes of perps, Natalee's clothes, etc) discovered by Paulus at the VDslootbag home. A scuba diver could easily take the bag/contents out and place in trap. JVDS younger brother is a scuba diver (I think I read this).....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: March 06, 2008, 11:47:32 PM »

Soooooooooo what name did Patrick give as the person who helped dump Natalee into the ocean? We know it wasn't Daury! I think it's a name we all know and thats why they didn't air tonights program!

Another fire drill to make sure all us Monkeys were awake.  If I had to guess they are trying to factor Paulus into it. Joran's lingo on the Patrick tapes is a dead giveaway.   

Maybe the plan was to dub in "Pitbull" and even Mos said, "not again....Julia will need another letter"...
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #629 on: March 06, 2008, 11:49:17 PM »

Burying evidence is also plausible, but I think they were in panic mode when "something bad happened" They buried Natalee in haste, then thought of evidence. The trap was there (and a fishing boat), maybe called for help (koen, K2, SC??) to handle trap. I have heard alot about possible Koen and his boat used for disposal, and that may have been the case. But if Koen's boat was too small, they more than likely use the fishing boat moored, since it was probably better suited to handle the trap. They used the boat to move the trap, then placed it back at its mooring. The purpose of using the trap for the evidence is to distance the evidence from the body. Could have been Paulus idea to do that initially, with Paulus then planning to move her body later, with or without letting the others know of his plan.

I'm thinking Steve Croes. In fact he could have used that party boat to drag the trap out that short a distance if his little boat couldn't.

How does the duffle bag fit into this timeline with the cage?

It definitely pushes it back a day.
True, but what if the trap was put out to sea in 90' depth the first night? Then the duffel bag contains evidence (Bloody shoes/clothes of perps, Natalee's clothes, etc) discovered by Paulus at the VDslootbag home. A scuba diver could easily take the bag/contents out and place in trap. JVDS younger brother is a scuba diver (I think I read this).....

Perhaps, THAT, set of evidence made its way to the incinerator. Either way I can't wait for the rover to go back into that water.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: March 06, 2008, 11:50:54 PM »

I bet, if we hold our breath, for the next 24 hours, all will be revealed.   

Hmmm...do you think that's how 24ora got it's name???
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: March 06, 2008, 11:51:43 PM »

Breaking News!
March 6th Diario

The Police in Aruba led by Dennis Jacobs will not budge on there demands,they will not stop protesting until they get more Frosted Flakes and Donut's in their contract! They are also angry about the recent drug busts of the dealers as it is hurting there income from kickbacks! They are asking for the tourists to leave the islands crackhouses and whores alone! You are safe as long as you do not have a ATM card!

« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 11:59:21 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: March 06, 2008, 11:58:20 PM »

OMG is that Jacobs?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: March 07, 2008, 12:00:13 AM »

OMG is that Jacobs?
Of course it is!   

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #634 on: March 07, 2008, 12:01:09 AM »

Breaking News!
March 6th Diario

The Police in Aruba led by Dennis Jacobs will not budge on there demands,they will not stop protesting until they get more Frosted Flakes and Donut's in their contract! They are also angry about the recent drug busts of the dealers as it is hurting there income from kickbacks! They are asking for the tourists to leave the islands crackhouses and whores alone! You are safe as long as you do not have a ATM card!

Thank You *******...I really really needed a good laugh! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #635 on: March 07, 2008, 12:01:11 AM »

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #636 on: March 07, 2008, 12:03:10 AM »

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #637 on: March 07, 2008, 12:05:35 AM »

How many more swings of that hour pendulum until the S**T hits the fan??

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: March 07, 2008, 12:06:03 AM »

gota go to nite, thanks for knocking that idea around. Hopefully thats been long ago ruled out by Ale. Then again maybe Klassend can pass that along to the family to find out. Breaking in to hut for keys to the moored fishing boat to move the trap and just return the key back to the hut. Nite all!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: March 07, 2008, 12:09:51 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.