April 20, 2024, 03:48:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 314719 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: March 07, 2008, 12:10:15 AM »

Breaking News!
March 6th Diario

The Police in Aruba led by Dennis Jacobs will not budge on there demands,they will not stop protesting until they get more Frosted Flakes and Donut's in their contract! They are also angry about the recent drug busts of the dealers as it is hurting there income from kickbacks! They are asking for the tourists to leave the islands crackhouses and whores alone! You are safe as long as you do not have a ATM card!

Why do I get the feeling all them have the same first name ....... "Barney"????

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: March 07, 2008, 12:11:25 AM »

I have had a thought.....concerning the size of the trap....size of boat...the rope....WHAT IF they knew it wouldn't fit into a buddy's boat....and knew it would fit into the fisherman's boat.....so they took the rope and pulled the fisherman's boat with the trap in it using the buddy's boat and walaa...out to sea they go.....
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: March 07, 2008, 12:13:52 AM »

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: March 07, 2008, 12:17:09 AM »

So....a good thought or just surprize that I had one....lol....
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #644 on: March 07, 2008, 12:22:04 AM »

I have had a thought.....concerning the size of the trap....size of boat...the rope....WHAT IF they knew it wouldn't fit into a buddy's boat....and knew it would fit into the fisherman's boat.....so they took the rope and pulled the fisherman's boat with the trap in it using the buddy's boat and walaa...out to sea they go.....
Makes Sense to Me....It is quite possible.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: March 07, 2008, 12:25:20 AM »

I think the trap found and the one stolen as being a big handfull for Koens boat unless they pulled it. With reinforced iron/steel it does not look like it would fold and would weigh quite a bit,it would also snag easily to the ocean bottom. Taking the Fishermans boat is a possibility as others here will agree with you.

My theory is she was buried temporarily and possibly moved like dompig said and then out to sea. At this point anything is possible 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: March 07, 2008, 12:27:31 AM »

Makes Sense to Me....It is quite possible.....
Possible, but it seems a little too "clever" for these punks. It would explain however, why the fishermen would not be raising holy hell that their boat had a lot of fuel missing.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: March 07, 2008, 12:31:30 AM »

I think the trap found and the one stolen as being a big handfull for Koens boat unless they pulled it. With reinforced iron/steel it does not look like it would fold and would weigh quite a bit,it would also snag easily to the ocean bottom. Taking the Fishermans boat is a possibility as others here will agree with you.

My theory is she was buried temporarily and possibly moved like dompig said and then out to sea. At this point anything is possible 
Yes, I still think she was buried first and then disposed of at sea later -- possibly Monday, maybe even later. I still contend that Joran was leading them to where HE thought she was buried on June 10th. I don't think Daury Daddy actually told Joran what he did with her.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: March 07, 2008, 12:33:42 AM »

Solo Di Pueblo March 6th 2008(Run through Papi and Portuguese translator)

advocate of patrick van der eem owing to prohibit poentje castro of forward grabacion scondi imagesta.

Sun of people owing to comprende cu the situation is currently tense for her declaration of policy one day in life because, also his producer poentje castro and tele aruba. Advocate of patrick van der eem owing to write one letter for poentje castro where the place is responsible because, also tele aruba over at bay if they pass one video cu owing to wordo graba scondi of patrick. Was diadomingo week cu happen in the declaration of policy one day in life, the producer poentje castro owing to happen 7 minuut of one grabacion scondi cu el'a haci of patrick van der eem.

In the grabacion scondi here, patrick van der eem owing to tell cu el'a give joran van der sloot 2000 euro for send for his accomplice, it is he cu yude owing to dump the body of natalee in mud. Patrick according van der eem, if cu police at bay such company at the netherlands, they will know exactly achieve that is for the coin owing to wordo transfer. The complice here, which joran owing to give fictional name of "daury," apparently is bibando at rotterdam. Also patrick van der eem owing to lie cu el'a ricibi only 25 thousand euro for her trabao, but genuinely el'a ricibi 1 miyon euro for the haci for trabao of de vries. The grabacion here not owing to happen in his totality, already cu castro owing to tell the cu wanted sell the grabacion here cu cu market and the netherlands.

Of another near sun of people owing to comprende cu joran van der sloot owing to cuminza one case against patrick van der eem for owing to haci grabacion intentional and scondi of his person without his autorizacion. Motibo for her here, looking cu patrick have one case against dje now at the netherlands, el'a using self strategia one of joran against poentje castro. Poentje castro owing to priminti his televidentenan cu today, diahuebs the bay will air the declaration of policy here. Kico will happen today? Poentje and telearuba will bay door cu the transmision of the grabacion scondi? Or will prefera for avoids problem? Come across
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 12:39:32 AM by Observer » Logged

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: March 07, 2008, 12:43:04 AM »

Klaas if anyone would know it would be you

Is there any official document or an article that says police have found a single one of jorans shoes with blood/mud and if so when?

plz humour me i know this has been discussed and i have done some research but i cant find anything but rumours

The most credible report you will see is from Beth what she wrote in her Diary. Unfortunately much of the older News Videos are no longer available on the net when they were looking for one Shoe,as that would also be a good source of Info. Recently Fox made youtube take down all the older vids that were on youtube for copyright infringement so we don't even have those anymore. Greta also edited out a good portion of what was important on her website and at Fox News as well.  I seriously doubt there is a single document on the net that states they found one shoe with blood or mud on it. So much of what you will find is hearsay or what was told to Beth.

I'm thinking this is way out there but I want to put it out anyway.

Do you think the reason they keep asking about a brand new pair of KSwiss is because ALE found a receipt for them while 'investigating' but no one could come up with the shoes so ALE was trying to find them hoping it would lead to evidence?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: March 07, 2008, 12:49:23 AM »

Is there any official document or an article that says police have found a single one of jorans shoes with blood/mud and if so when?

plz humour me i know this has been discussed and i have done some research but i cant find anything but rumours

The most credible report you will see is from Beth what she wrote in her Diary. Unfortunately much of the older News Videos are no longer available on the net when they were looking for one Shoe,as that would also be a good source of Info. Recently Fox made youtube take down all the older vids that were on youtube for copyright infringement so we don't even have those anymore. Greta also edited out a good portion of what was important on her website and at Fox News as well.  I seriously doubt there is a single document on the net that states they found one shoe with blood or mud on it. So much of what you will find is hearsay or what was told to Beth.

I'm thinking this is way out there but I want to put it out anyway.

Do you think the reason they keep asking about a brand new pair of KSwiss is because ALE found a receipt for them while 'investigating' but no one could come up with the shoes so ALE was trying to find them hoping it would lead to evidence?
I think you are giving the ALE too much credit. I think there were 2-3 "honest" ALE and the actual evidence found had to be "lost" or "discredited" by the crooked ones.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: March 07, 2008, 12:50:34 AM »

More on the missing shoe (s):

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8798488/

SCARBOROUGH:  Explain to us about Joran van der Sloot‘s shoes and how that actually is now a part of this investigation. 

KOSINSKI:  Police have been pretty tightlipped about this.  There have been rumors about them looking for a shoe in various places.  Today, we know from police they‘re actually looking for a pair of sneakers, K-Swiss blue and white striped sneaker.  We even know the size, size 14.  So, they put out some detail there. 

We know that, when they drained that field and pond, we‘d been told that they were looking for something like that, some evidence.  They won‘t go so far as to tell us that they think these were lost on the night Natalee disappeared.  But obviously they see them as having some potential evidentiary value because they‘ve been looking for them, they tell us, along beaches, other locations on this island.  And they want those sneakers found.

...or maybe they found an empty shoe box.  How would you actually know that something is missing unless there is some proof that it actually existed in the first place?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: March 07, 2008, 12:53:24 AM »

Dan young y kelly castillo are of person y mediumnan have to owing to have to stop! have much Black Magic in the case of natalee holloway and beth holloway also is matter here.

Solo Di Pueblo March 6th 2008

« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 12:55:27 AM by Observer » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #653 on: March 07, 2008, 01:02:06 AM »

Goodnight everyone!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: March 07, 2008, 01:02:48 AM »

I don't think there is anything official, at least not that I've seen.  The only thing I remember is postings in forums and blogs.  They did officially SEARCH for one or two shoes, they even had a "missing shoes" poster.  I'll try and find that.

There was talk about police findig one in jorans closet but i cant find anything about it. I read the rumours and the hearsay etc i am trying to put a timeline on these shoes and need some details. any help appreciated thx
Hi! I'm sorry I can't link you to the transcript or video but I KNOW I heard this on TV and it was a quote from DOMPIG.  I heard it on either N Grace, Greta or Rita Cosby's show.  Any of you guys remember it?
  I remember it and they, as well took a baseball bat out of the house as well we never heard any more about.  The shoe was mentioned around the same time.      Jackb
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #655 on: March 07, 2008, 01:04:28 AM »

Good Night TM and Thank You! Check Your Email When You Can!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: March 07, 2008, 01:07:51 AM »

I don't think there is anything official, at least not that I've seen.  The only thing I remember is postings in forums and blogs.  They did officially SEARCH for one or two shoes, they even had a "missing shoes" poster.  I'll try and find that.

There was talk about police findig one in jorans closet but i cant find anything about it. I read the rumours and the hearsay etc i am trying to put a timeline on these shoes and need some details. any help appreciated thx
Hi! I'm sorry I can't link you to the transcript or video but I KNOW I heard this on TV and it was a quote from DOMPIG.  I heard it on either N Grace, Greta or Rita Cosby's show.  Any of you guys remember it?
  I remember it and they, as well took a baseball bat out of the house as well we never heard any more about.  The shoe was mentioned around the same time.      Jackb
  Also it is mentioned in Beth's journal as quoted in RWV around March 3.......jackb
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: March 07, 2008, 01:09:22 AM »

Two very long articles accusing the AVP of Fraud,Extortion/Assortment of crimes and being a Mafia Organization..But I won't bore you with that..Time for a quick advertisement by Subway 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: March 07, 2008, 01:10:49 AM »

Michael Dompig makes the big time, lol 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: March 07, 2008, 01:13:10 AM »

Good Night TM and Thank You! Check Your Email When You Can!
  this below came from RWV:

whats the story with Vandersloots shoes? Did they actually find them on the beach.

Posted by: bamakell | Thursday, March 02, 2006 at 11:34 PM

He says he left them on the beach. However, Beth Twitty's so-called journal says one sneaker had blood in it. Really? I'll believe Joran.

Posted by: sensible | Thursday, March 02, 2006 at 11:42 PM
As quoted from RWV.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.