April 20, 2024, 06:31:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 314722 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: March 07, 2008, 02:06:26 AM »

Remember when something embarrassing was found on Joran's computer by FOBers and they said it had nothing to do with this but would just embarrass the Sloots?

I think blabby Joran has also shared this with Patrick, things he should not be telling about his own family and it is in the text messages, etc. 

I would much rather see Patrick make $ from a book than Joran for sure.  I have no problem with people getting ratings in exchange for news coverage.  That's how that works and all media coverage as long as it is reasonably accurate to that rough journalistic approximate standard, it keeps the story alive and the pressure on to resolve it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: March 07, 2008, 02:06:40 AM »

Trying to read all the way back and get caught up.

Patrick has already said he thinks Daury = Daddy so I don't think the program was cancelled because he said that again but do think it might be Paulus as the one threatening to sue.

Also Mos might have warned that program host that he could also be sued for airing the statements of the psycho psychics which is what I was fearful was his intent for this cancelled program.  Was dreading that all day.

Now it's all "poof" but I think that is the reason the psycho psychic stuff and this host is trying to blame it on Patrick some way or other.

jmo

I read on Fok that the program was cancelled. This was to be expected, because on of the trolls on Fok (Rosita, the same troll who linked to the article) told a few days ago already that the show might not be on television after all.

Now on Fok it is written that the program is cancelled because of the programmaker was threatened bij this Patrick.

Is Rosita, as Johan555 asked her on Fok, indeed Renee Gielen?
Does this mean that Aruba TV is in the plot? What is the real reason they cancelled the show?

A while ago I read an open letter to Beth (one of the trolls on Fok showed us the letter). This letter contained terrible accusings toward Beth.

In the other case I was telling about, once there appeared an open letter to the innocent man on Internet. The letters a look alikes.
Besides that, from one of the posters I recognise the style of writing (Mr. B. himself) but this can be a coincidence of course.

Are Stan de Jong and Renee Gielen working together in this?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: March 07, 2008, 02:07:10 AM »

More on the shoes--it never ends.

Note I believe it was Tromp saying the shoes were new which Joran also said and that he, Joran, wanted them back because of this.

Then later he was reported saying on Aruban Radio I think Chanel 90 that they were old so he didn't mind that they were lost, just forget about shoes, etc.

The SHOES are in the Twilight Zone as well!  The things that will make you go crazy if you think about them too long.

Once in a while those shoes go walking through my head.

Is that the name of a song?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: March 07, 2008, 02:07:40 AM »

If one was really cover all bases then the collateral evidence would NOT be disposed of with the body. I would assume Paulus would not take that chance. However, since Joran is so unflinching in his comfort that "they will never find her" then an all-in disposal of the body and evidence might have occured.

So comforted in his own words he went home and slept like a baby.

The material that appears to be in the cage looks as though someone tried to burn it and parts were scorched.  They probably figured if it was all together it would less likely to be found and if any of it was found it all might as well be found.    Jackb
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #684 on: March 07, 2008, 02:12:03 AM »

If one was really cover all bases then the collateral evidence would NOT be disposed of with the body. I would assume Paulus would not take that chance. However, since Joran is so unflinching in his comfort that "they will never find her" then an all-in disposal of the body and evidence might have occured.

So comforted in his own words he went home and slept like a baby.

The material that appears to be in the cage looks as though someone tried to burn it and parts were scorched.  They probably figured if it was all together it would less likely to be found and if any of it was found it all might as well be found.    Jackb

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: March 07, 2008, 02:13:57 AM »

Katrien,

Yes, that is why many of us are still here, the horrible manner in which Beth has been treated by the supporters of the Sloots and Aruba in this.

I was new to crime forums and I do understand your shock and outrage that people would do this to the family of a crime vicim.

One of the most shocking aspects of all of this and one I never expected either.  It is hurtful to read those things and when it gets to be too much, I do what Beth does and just ignore them all.

In the long run, there are people who cheer for the germs in sewer commercials in this old world of ours, sadly.  People are attracted to their own kind, I do believe, however, and those of good will see the truth despite all the lies told.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: March 07, 2008, 02:14:12 AM »

Note I believe it was Tromp saying the shoes were new which Joran also said and that he, Joran, wanted them back because of this.

Then later he was reported saying on Aruban Radio I think Chanel 90 that they were old so he didn't mind that they were lost, just forget about shoes, etc.

The SHOES are in the Twilight Zone as well!  The things that will make you go crazy if you think about them too long.

What he wants, he really, really wants is the one in the cage, but we got it (maybe.)  They had one and disposed of it, along with the other evidence that is now in the cage.  They were afraid the other one would turn up  so in order to make sure it does not get into the hands of honest lab techs, they they want first dubbs on it. They never  had the other shoe, just the one they thought they disposed of that is most likely in the cage where they put other evidence.  They were collecting evidence to hide and/or destroy the whole time and finding out through the tiplines who knew what and dealt with them.  That is a no-win situation for justice and the people who are under the false idea the police are to protect and serve them.  It is downright dangerous.   Jack B.

I got it!

They put Natalee in one of those size 14s and took her out to sea.  The evidence went in the other PT14.

I believe in miracles!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: March 07, 2008, 02:18:07 AM »

Pretty Darn Close! These Boots Were Made for Walking! Nancy Sinatra....That Makes Me wonder maybe He did where the cream colored boots that night and Daury had the KSwiss...either way I bet both pairs are missing....

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: March 07, 2008, 02:20:23 AM »

I read on Fok that the program was cancelled. This was to be expected, because on of the trolls on Fok (Rosita, the same troll who linked to the article) told a few days ago already that the show might not be on television after all.

Now on Fok it is written that the program is cancelled because of the programmaker was threatened bij this Patrick.

Does this mean that Aruba TV is in the plot? What is the real reason they cancelled the show?

A while ago I read an open letter to Beth (one of the trolls on Fok showed us the letter). This letter contained terrible accusings toward Beth.

In the other case I was telling about, once there appeared an open letter to the innocent man on Internet. The letters a look alikes.
Besides that, from one of the posters I recognise the style of writing (Mr. B. himself) but this can be a coincidence of course.

I think they all work loosely together, probably independent of each other but all acting in the best interest so they wrongly think of the tourism of Aruba.

That, for me, is the source of all the evil that has come from all this, the Aruban tourism industry paying people to say and do these things to discredit this victim and her family.  They formed a Strategic Command Force of sorts within two weeks of Natalee disappearing, for example, and began their counters smears and propaganda.

It is too bad that effort did not go into resolving this in a just and honorable manner for that was all anyone ever asked in this regard.

So that is why I am still here and even at this late hour for I got home late tonight, I am here for Beth now as Natalee is beyond my help.  The more they attack Beth, the more I want to defend and sustain her and her efforts to find justice for her child.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: March 07, 2008, 02:24:53 AM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: March 07, 2008, 02:26:22 AM »

Pretty Darn Close! These Boots Were Made for Walking! Nancy Sinatra....That Makes Me wonder maybe He did where the cream colored boots that night and Daury had the KSwiss...either way I bet both pairs are missing....

Yes, or maybe the light was shined on the KSwiss in order to keep the focus off the boots.

I think the song is a combination of Those Boots Were Made for Walking and Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: March 07, 2008, 02:29:55 AM »

I think they all work loosely together, probably independent of each other but all acting in the best interest so they wrongly think of the tourism of Aruba.

That, for me, is the source of all the evil that has come from all this, the Aruban tourism industry paying people to say and do these things to discredit this victim and her family.  They formed a Strategic Command Force of sorts within two weeks of Natalee disappearing, for example, and began their counters smears and propaganda.

It is too bad that effort did not go into resolving this in a just and honorable manner for that was all anyone ever asked in this regard.

So that is why I am still here and even at this late hour for I got home late tonight, I am here for Beth now as Natalee is beyond my help.  The more they attack Beth, the more I want to defend and sustain her and her efforts to find justice for her child.

thumleft thumleft

I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: March 07, 2008, 02:30:07 AM »

When ALE are not having their Frosted Flakes, I understand this is their cereal of choice:

Could account for the level of their investigative skills.

PERSONA NON GRATA

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: March 07, 2008, 02:30:51 AM »

Yes, or maybe the light was shined on the KSwiss in order to keep the focus off the boots.

I think the song is a combination of Those Boots Were Made for Walking and Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head.

Yep!   

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: March 07, 2008, 02:32:20 AM »

When ALE are not having their Frosted Flakes, I understand this is their cereal of choice:

In God We Trust!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: March 07, 2008, 02:32:53 AM »

Every time that poster comes on, I think of those shoes.  Maybe that's why we have been talking about it in here so much.  Subliminal posting!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: March 07, 2008, 02:35:45 AM »

I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: March 07, 2008, 02:37:13 AM »

Dompig's own personal favorite was always

I see Spooky out there.  Big HI THERE to SPOOKY!

This was found on the wall of Aruban Modeling School for Males as example of the desired look with regard to the eyes so I am told

And with that bit of silliness I will head for the ole Monkey Bunkey.  Been a long day and a bit of a disappointing one for was hoping Patrick was going to be on just blasting them out of the water but I think the host was scared by the prospect of lawsuits from all parties and just plain chickened out.

He prolly asked Mos if suits were possible and Mos said yes so he is saying Mos said he couldn't show the program.  That's how they roll, lying all the way!

G'nite all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: March 07, 2008, 02:39:07 AM »

Good Night Anna!

In God We Trust!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: March 07, 2008, 02:39:19 AM »

Nite, Anna.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.