April 25, 2024, 09:53:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 314953 times)
suisse71
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: March 07, 2008, 03:07:51 AM »

OMG is that Jacobs?
Of course it is!   

OMG that IS Dennis Jacobs.  Clearly he is not the 1 in 4 with the cocaine problem. Kids this is why you do not eat food with High Fructose Corn Syrup ie. Frosted Flakes. Sorry guys, but that guy could not outrun a turtle much less catch a criminal. Between Jacobs and Rudy and Joran, they are all just frightening.

j4n!!!
suisse71
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: March 07, 2008, 03:31:21 AM »

Two very long articles accusing the AVP of Fraud,Extortion/Assortment of crimes and being a Mafia Organization..But I won't bore you with that..Time for a quick advertisement by Subway 

That appears to be Michael Dompeeg modeling for Subway.  Jackb
[/quote}

Looks like he is watching a cockroach crawl across the floor. 

I wonder if this is his reward for keeping quiet?

ZOOLANDER   
redheadedgal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: March 07, 2008, 03:49:51 AM »

LOL re: the cereal boxes!!

i know it's been said that the cage and it's contents are not related to natalee but something i think i see makes me ask:

how does material fair when submerged in water for almost 3 years? does it shred? does it fade? does it dissolve? or does it remain intact?

the reason i ask is b/c (and i know my eyes must be playing tricks on me or i'm seeing what i want to see) just underneath and to the left of the number 12 in the bottom picture, it looks like there are stripes in the exact two colors and in the pattern of the halter top natalee was wearing in her last photos...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.480
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: March 07, 2008, 06:43:50 AM »

Aruba TV claims Patrick v.d. Eem threatened to kill the TV maker by phone.
The trolls claim there are loads of witnesses. How do these witnesses know?
Was this phonecall recorded?

Can the phonecall be broadcasted?  Not? I quessed so.

Aruba TV recorded v.d. Eem secretly. Why don't they have a tape of this phonecall?

Why are they too afraid to broadcast because they were threatened and at the same time are not too afraid to tell that they were threatened. Does this make sence?

But coincidental this specific phonecall was not recorded?
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: March 07, 2008, 07:17:16 AM »

Good morning!

I just heard the news from my mechanic ~ that Joran has talked!!! ~ I'm so glad I needed a new radiator in my car and that the car got fixed yesterday & Eric came over my house with the breaking news!

His basic summary was this:

Joran got friendly with the local drug dealer and started making vague references to what happened, saying stuff like "man, you just don't know the secrets that I have, and the drug dealer just listened and acted like he didn't know what Joarn was talking about. Then the drug dealer go in touch with America's Most Wanted (or someone like that who the Monkeys know) and it was arranged that the drug dealer would just let Joran talk... his every word and mannerism recorded. The drug dealer got a new truck ~ all outfitted with various recording devices, both audio and video ~ cameras everywhere aimed at the passengers seat where Joran would be sitting ~ and eventually blabbing ~ which he did.

Joran got called back to Aruba for something ~ one last investigation or whatever ~ and he came back telling the drug dealer basically that he got away with it again... The drug dealer told him that he had some great deals going down, that he got a new truck out of all of it, and urged Joran to hurry on over, that they had some "business" to attend to.

And now the investigators have about a years worth of Joran's talking about what happened that night ~ that Joran, Deepak and Satish have all been arrested again ~ and there are divers in Aruba once again looking for Natalie's body ~ because Joran even told where her body was dumped ~ about 5 miles off shore in the ocean.

Is all this, that my mechanic told me, about right?

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #705 on: March 07, 2008, 07:34:19 AM »

Trying to read all the way back and get caught up.

Patrick has already said he thinks Daury = Daddy so I don't think the program was cancelled because he said that again but do think it might be Paulus as the one threatening to sue.

Also Mos might have warned that program host that he could also be sued for airing the statements of the psycho psychics which is what I was fearful was his intent for this cancelled program.  Was dreading that all day.

Now it's all "poof" but I think that is the reason the psycho psychic stuff and this host is trying to blame it on Patrick some way or other.

jmo

Hi Anna..... Last week when all the mystery was spouted re: Patrick being on Telearuba I figured the host was going to pull out the psycho psychics too.
Whenever someone says 'look at other options or new ideas' it seems the psycho psychics or Renee Gielen or some other Beth/Family hater gets to have their say on it. I was sure this would happen on the now cancelled program. So I agree with you Smile

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: March 07, 2008, 07:36:45 AM »

I feel like I am having a flashback.......

KatzHome ..... all this has already played out over the past several months. I am not sure why you are posting it. As a review?? Or did you really just hear about all of it?

I am lost....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: March 07, 2008, 07:42:00 AM »

Good morning, Peaches!  How are you? Are things going well ~ I like your new picture!

And yes ~ I'm gathering that the drug dealer that my mechanic told me about, who helped so very much, name is Patrick.

Very cool of him ~ very cool.

I agree, Anna.  Patrick is totally a hero.  I bet he has questions he wished he had asked too.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: March 07, 2008, 07:53:38 AM »

Yes, it's exactly like I just posted ~ I just heard, on Thursday, March 6th at about 2:30 in the afternoon, that because of the help of a drug dealer, that Joran, Deepack and Satish have all been arrested again.

That Joran admitted to this guy, who's name I think is Patrick, that Natalie's body was dumped in the ocean by a friend who has a boat ~ was it that guy who is a friend of theirs who it was said crawled into bed with his parents because of having nightmares?

My mechanic spoke as if they had just been arrested yesterday morning ~ or within the last couple of days.

I'm sorry, you're not having flashbacks ~ I just found out yesterday ~ I'm sorry for not knowing anything ~ but I've been involved in drawing and graphics work and I just don't turn on the television, I gave up the Dish network again ~ and I'm just not up on any of this...

KatzHome ..... all this has already played out over the past several months. I am not sure why you are posting it. As a review?? Or did you really just hear about all of it?

I am lost....

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: March 07, 2008, 07:57:27 AM »

Yes, it's exactly like I just posted ~ I just heard, on Thursday, March 6th at about 2:30 in the afternoon, that because of the help of a drug dealer, that Joran, Deepack and Satish have all been arrested again.

That Joran admitted to this guy, who's name I think is Patrick, that Natalie's body was dumped in the ocean by a friend who has a boat ~ was it that guy who is a friend of theirs who it was said crawled into bed with his parents because of having nightmares?

My mechanic spoke as if they had just been arrested yesterday morning ~ or within the last couple of days.

I'm sorry, you're not having flashbacks ~ I just found out yesterday ~ I'm sorry for not knowing anything ~ but I've been involved in drawing and graphics work and I just don't turn on the television, I gave up the Dish network again ~ and I'm just not up on any of this...

I am lost....

Joran did confess to Patrick but this was months/weeks ago.
The tapes were broadcasted in the Netherlands on Feb 3rd and the day after that on 20/20 in the US.
I knew the investigation was re-opened but I don't know about the guys being arrested again though...
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: March 07, 2008, 07:59:25 AM »

Very cute, Klaas ~ I'm gathering from this that it's come out that Joran's parents had full knowledge of what happened that night ~ is this right?

For those that missed it yesterday - click on play  

<a href="http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/gJV7RXtucHG09M0FjC93b39k.xml" target="_blank">http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/gJV7RXtucHG09M0FjC93b39k.xml</a>

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: March 07, 2008, 08:00:55 AM »

I am lost....

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: March 07, 2008, 08:05:21 AM »

Thanks Jo-An! I didn't know it was so long ago that this happened...

I'm gonna have to find out what's going on.

I saw on page 1 of this thread that it was posted that nothing is happening still and yet to Joran ~ even though he admitted everything ~ I don't see how this can be ~ but I guess it's just Aruba... I don't know...

The tapes were broadcasted in the Netherlands on Feb 3rd and the day after that on 20/20 in the US.
I knew the investigation was re-opened but I don't know about the guys being arrested again though...

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: March 07, 2008, 08:11:56 AM »

I saw on page 1 of this thread that it was posted that nothing is happening still and yet to Joran ~ even though he admitted everything ~ I don't see how this can be ~ but I guess it's just Aruba... I don't know...

OMG, You have a lot of catching up to do!! 
Summary:
Patrick and Dutch crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up this hidden camera thing in order to get Joran to confess.
He did.
Peter showed the tapes to Hans Mos in Aruba.
Mos said that this was enough to have Joran arrested again.
But the judges said it wasn't enough: all Joran did was confess to disposing of a body and you can't be arrested for that without real proof.
So now Joran is hiding somewhere (probably in Germany) and the case is re-opened and Joran is a murdersuspect.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: March 07, 2008, 08:14:16 AM »

We need to get this right:

No matter what Mos says Joran is no longer a suspect.

Joran was released as a suspect in December and can not be watched, listened to, or surveiled.

Until Joran is rearrested under suspision of a crime, he can not legally be a suspect.

Joran can not be rearrested until physical evidence or a verifiable witness can be found.

Joran is free of judicial suspision and is in no way a legal suspect.

Joran has not been charged with a crime and there is not and may never be a trial date.

The only effect on Joran is that he is a "persona non grata"

I dont agree with it but thats how it is, under their system.

I also need to add:

The Kalpoes were released as suspects and cleared of all suspision in December

The Police authorities are forbidden from requestioning Joran or his many friends without a judges approval

The investigation can only proceed if new evidence is found, until that time there is no investigation.

::sigh:: And I'm gathering that that's where things stand today ~ that even though Joran admitted what happened to Natalie ~ that legally, nothing can be done yet...

I guess I have it right now... maybe...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: March 07, 2008, 08:19:26 AM »

Thanks so very much, Jo-An for bringing me up to date...

The judge wants real proof ~ are we back again to needing her body to be found?

Have any of our divers gone there to search for her body ~ like divers from Texas EquaSearch or anything like that?

OMG, You have a lot of catching up to do!! 
Summary:
Patrick and Dutch crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up this hidden camera thing in order to get Joran to confess.
He did.
Peter showed the tapes to Hans Mos in Aruba.
Mos said that this was enough to have Joran arrested again.
But the judges said it wasn't enough: all Joran did was confess to disposing of a body and you can't be arrested for that without real proof.
So now Joran is hiding somewhere (probably in Germany) and the case is re-opened and Joran is a murdersuspect.

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: March 07, 2008, 08:23:49 AM »

There is a separate thread about the ocean search!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2438.0
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: March 07, 2008, 08:43:24 AM »

Once again, Jo-An, thank you ~ I just popped that link open in a new tab ~ I'll read through it a bit and then head off to bed or a nap.

One thing about Joran finally admitting to their disposing of Natalie's body ~ at least it dispels the talk that was going on over a year ago about Natalie being kidnapped and held in another country...

I prayed so much back then for Beth and Dave to find out what really happened to Natalee.

I know that if my child was missing, and there was any thought of her being held captive somewhere ~ that that thought would be the one to have me wake up at night screaming...

I still don't know if there will be justice dealt to any of them here on earth ~ but I do know that, in the end, that they'll all meet their Maker, and that with God, there will be justice ~ ALL of them will pay for whatever part each of them played in Natalee's death, disappearance and the subsequent cover-up which caused so much pain ~ and for everything else that was done to Natalee's family in the weeks and months afterwards.

There is a separate thread about the ocean search!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2438.0

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: March 07, 2008, 08:46:25 AM »

Purple Roses at BFN posted:

Poentje Castro

http://www.zorpia.com/onedayin

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: March 07, 2008, 08:46:50 AM »

Good Morning Everybody!!

Subway is never going to be the same agaim.

Somebody bring out the barf box.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.