April 26, 2024, 01:04:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 314984 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: March 07, 2008, 12:00:40 PM »

Meanwhile, just twenty miles off the coast of Aruba. . . .

If Venezuela halts imports of Colombian foods, "chaos and hunger could come" to western Venezuela, which depends on Colombian meat, eggs, milk, chickens and vegetables, Mendez said.

Trade Slows on Colombia-Venezuela Border

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5giSrRJll06jW1Tk4Yhr8RAnTOj0gD8V8FL501

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: March 07, 2008, 12:05:56 PM »

about the break in at the huts:

Rather quickly it emerged that he was The Fisherman who had discovered the break-in to the units on the morning of May 30, 2005. He related the following story.

He had been at this hut at 6 am that Monday morning May 30, 2005. Before long, he noticed that someone had broken into the first three of the four units in this particular group, from north to south, prying off the padlocks with something like a tire iron or a crowbar. He showed me the still-visible marks of the break-in on each unit. He described in detail the contents of each unit and the nature of the break-in.

Facing the first of the Fisherman's Huts from left to right (north to south): unit 1 contained a valuable stove, cooler and other equipment but nothing went missing; unit 2 had the lock pried off but was seemingly unopened because the door was stuck (and nothing was later reported missing); unit 3 also had its lock pried off with the only missing item being a brand new, large fishing knife (no rope was taken as had originally been reported, he said); finally unit 4 remained untouched. Clearly it seemed the perpetrator(s) had broken into the units in an orderly fashion until they found the specific item they were seeking—the knife. Indeed it struck the fisherman as odd that nothing else of value was taken.

Of the three Fisherman's Hut buildings, only one was accessible to break-in. The units in the closest nearby building were going mostly unused with sand covering the entrance doors up to a couple of feet. The outermost building was seemingly abandoned and virtually in the water.

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html

katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: March 07, 2008, 12:06:53 PM »

The trolls show very often a little tape containing a couple with big sunglases telling Beth: "Beth you know, bla,bla,bla,bla.
The trolls tell the woman of this couple is an ex-friend of Natalee's mother.

Other stories say that this couple are detectives.

One of the posters give a link to their? site. Fortunetellers?

I don't understand why the trolls continue with this line when we have Joran on tape confessing.  I suppose they just attribute his whole ten or so confessions as idle pratter and yet take the word of just anybody when it come to bashing Beth?

Maybe those in the sunglasses are the friends of Julia who were working for AHATA from the start.  One real friend of Beth's was contacted and she said she never said what those two psychics claim they have her on tape that no one has ever actually hears.

They lie. 

It's obvious they tell lies. They told Natalee has been in rehab before she went to Aruba.  Well, this is impossible because she is 18 years old and finished school successfully. Besides that, she was after her holiday going to live by herself. So why runaway?
She was 18 years old. There is no reason for an 18 years old girl to run away from home.
What they claims does not make any sense at all.

They have this information from an    ...................anonymous
............................taxidriver. He heard a familymember telling this.

The medical plane was very, very, very, very suspicious.

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: March 07, 2008, 12:10:28 PM »

The trolls show very often a little tape containing a couple with big sunglases telling Beth: "Beth you know, bla,bla,bla,bla.
The trolls tell the woman of this couple is an ex-friend of Natalee's mother.

Other stories say that this couple are detectives.

One of the posters give a link to their? site. Fortunetellers?

I don't understand why the trolls continue with this line when we have Joran on tape confessing.  I suppose they just attribute his whole ten or so confessions as idle pratter and yet take the word of just anybody when it come to bashing Beth?

Maybe those in the sunglasses are the friends of Julia who were working for AHATA from the start.  One real friend of Beth's was contacted and she said she never said what those two psychics claim they have her on tape that no one has ever actually hears.

They lie. 

It's obvious they tell lies. They told Natalee has been in rehab before she went to Aruba.  Well, this is impossible because she is 18 years old and finished school successfully. Besides that, she was after her holiday going to live by herself. So why runaway?
She was 18 years old. There is no reason for an 18 years old girl to run away from home.
What they claims does not make any sense at all.

They have this information from an    ...................anonymous
............................taxidriver. He heard a familymember telling this.

The medical plane was very, very, very, very suspicious.

I respect your opinion, however, I could see where the med jet was a well planned precaution.

Existence is futile.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: March 07, 2008, 12:20:38 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3498985/_Aruba_wil_gesprek_Van_der_Eem__.html

aruban OM wants the tapes from Poentje to determine what Patrick exactly said and if it is relevant to the case.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #785 on: March 07, 2008, 12:21:10 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3498985/_Aruba_wil_gesprek_Van_der_Eem__.html

OM requested copy of the Poentje tape They want to investigate if there is any information relevant to the case and if so they will add the video to the case files
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #786 on: March 07, 2008, 12:21:51 PM »

aruban OM wants the tapes from Poentje to determine what Patrick exactly said and if it is relevant to the case.

LOL nearly at the same time
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: March 07, 2008, 12:22:09 PM »

Gunslinger, the psycho psychics claim Natalee was in fact removed from the island on the Medjet or that Beth had it there to sneak her away without telling anyone she was found.  Hard to keep up with their lies but some of them involve the MedJet.

I agree with you that it was an excellent precaution had they been able to find Natalee alive but that never happened unlike the psychos stories.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: March 07, 2008, 12:22:27 PM »

Thanks caesu...so Mos is taking this seriously. I wonder what Mos will claim was said or not said. Interesting none the less.

As I suspected, Patrick must not have told Mos all he knows in his declaration.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: March 07, 2008, 12:26:24 PM »

Gunslinger, the psycho psychics claim Natalee was in fact removed from the island on the Medjet or that Beth had it there to sneak her away without telling anyone she was found.  Hard to keep up with their lies but some of them involve the MedJet.

I agree with you that it was an excellent precaution had they been able to find Natalee alive but that never happened unlike the psychos stories.

right Anna and GS, what were they supposed to do? The nutballs on Aruba are telling them that Natalee is in a crack house and what are they supposed to do?

As Beth related, the Med-Jet cost about $25,100 in contrast to insurance that would have paid that for around 100 dollars if I remember correctly.

I guess saying that your daughter is in a crack house and being sexually abused is a better slogan for the island than she has been raped and murdered by one of our island pimps.

The NERVE!

+++

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: March 07, 2008, 12:30:50 PM »

http://www.revu.nl/10871.Advocaat_reageert_op_uitspraken_Van_der_Eem

"Joran's dutch lawyer, Bert de Rooij, is interested in what Patrick had to say.

De Rooij could imagine that the OM in Aruba is not happy with all this.
it is not bad for Joran."

note: source of this is Revu (Stan de Jong)

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: March 07, 2008, 12:31:16 PM »

But Aruba has allowed the "I am a Tremendous Liar" Defense for Joran so all anyone ever has to say now is that they lie a lot and anything they say no longer counts!!!

Also, one may now say somebody was deceased and dump them in the drink all on their own and only be expected to be charges with some sort of misdemeanor mishandling of a corpse for all citizens have the legal ability to declare others as dead.

If these things apply to Joran, they apply to all, do they not? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #792 on: March 07, 2008, 12:32:48 PM »

Thanks caesu...so Mos is taking this seriously. I wonder what Mos will claim was said or not said. Interesting none the less.

As I suspected, Patrick must not have told Mos all he knows in his declaration.

Or...they need to fugure out what needs to be put in the Aruba *lie blender* to turn any new evidence away from the perps...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: March 07, 2008, 12:35:38 PM »

Just one of the many mis-information plants.

Existence is futile.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: March 07, 2008, 12:37:17 PM »

Des - lie blender - That's funny!!!

Throw in a heaping helping of Sloot.

Stir in some Kalpuke.

Twist in a little bit of cruddy Croes.

Hit purée - repeatedly!

+++

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: March 07, 2008, 12:37:32 PM »

LOL nearly at the same time

Of course Mos wants the tape! He is going to determine that it's "evidence", thus, forbidding it to be released to anyone. It's all about damage control related to the first undercover taping of Joran. This tape is now the number one priority for Mos.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #796 on: March 07, 2008, 12:39:32 PM »

As far as the beak-in at the huts:
As I see it there are two possibilities.  First, the fish huts were actually broken into and therefore likely related to the case. Alternatively, the door was kicked in by the Police during the search within a couple days of Natalee's dissapearance and a lovely new knife taken in the process. 
In either case, a trap, a sneaker, and a girl went missing. 
My postings from last night fwiw:

View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 -
« Reply #627 on: March 06, 2008, 10:45:01 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Dayhiker on March 06, 2008, 10:31:39 PM
Quote from: Bladerunner on March 06, 2008, 10:30:03 PM
Quote from: Dayhiker on March 06, 2008, 10:26:30 PM
Quote from: billb on March 06, 2008, 10:20:17 PM

Burying evidence is also plausible, but I think they were in panic mode when "something bad happened" They buried Natalee in haste, then thought of evidence. The trap was there (and a fishing boat), maybe called for help (koen, K2, SC??) to handle trap. I have heard alot about possible Koen and his boat used for disposal, and that may have been the case. But if Koen's boat was too small, they more than likely use the fishing boat moored, since it was probably better suited to handle the trap. They used the boat to move the trap, then placed it back at its mooring. The purpose of using the trap for the evidence is to distance the evidence from the body. Could have been Paulus idea to do that initially, with Paulus then planning to move her body later, with or without letting the others know of his plan.

I'm thinking Steve Croes. In fact he could have used that party boat to drag the trap out that short a distance if his little boat couldn't.

How does the duffle bag fit into this timeline with the cage?

It definitely pushes it back a day.
True, but what if the trap was put out to sea in 90' depth the first night? Then the duffel bag contains evidence (Bloody shoes/clothes of perps, Natalee's clothes, etc) discovered by Paulus at the VDslootbag home. A scuba diver could easily take the bag/contents out and place in trap. JVDS younger brother is a scuba diver (I think I read this).....
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: March 07, 2008, 12:40:02 PM »

And even I know how to hot wire a boat.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #798 on: March 07, 2008, 12:41:36 PM »

Who wants to take the bet that if Patrick witheld information from Mos during his declaration and now something shows up on the tape showing this, that Mos is going to charge him with a crime.

Watch out, it could happen!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #799 on: March 07, 2008, 12:42:54 PM »

Des - lie blender - That's funny!!!

Throw in a heaping helping of Sloot.

Stir in some Kalpuke.

Twist in a little bit of cruddy Croes.

Hit purée - repeatedly!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.