April 26, 2024, 05:48:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 314971 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #820 on: March 07, 2008, 01:32:34 PM »

Here is a good photo showing the simple padlock on the door at the huts:

It is from this site, apparently 2003:

http://www.island-temptations.com/old/summer03/story4/

I believe the green doors are on the back of the huts, but someone can confirm this.

and there is this caption ~ (Left) Heidi Munzenhoffer modeling her own design

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: March 07, 2008, 01:33:50 PM »

No, it had full permission to land as it always has when making a flight to retrieve a patient.

These flights act fully within the law and have no reason to do otherwise.  It wasn't a daring rescue mission by the military or special forces but a routine MedFlight being used as it normally and lawfully is used.

So, this is another gossip?
Howmany gossips do the trolls invent? Today they started tot alk about the microphones in the car.

It is all about misinformation. They try to take the attention away to what really is important.
Would they do that if there was no reason?

Johan555 was talking about the sewerage on Aruba.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #822 on: March 07, 2008, 01:34:39 PM »

I believe the green doors are on the back of the huts, but someone can confirm this.

blade look here ther's lots of pictures of the huts (click on em for slide show)
http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: March 07, 2008, 01:35:06 PM »

Anna,

Rosalie formerly a Munzenhoffer? Wasn't it Gesterkamp or did I miss something?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: March 07, 2008, 01:35:57 PM »

Bladerunner, It says right beside that photo on the link:

Shot on location at Charlie's Bar in Savaneta,
the mangroves of Savaneta, Fisherman's Huts,
and poolside at Wacamaya Residence.
(Left) Heidi Munzenhoffer modeling her own design

And in the article:

Heidi custom designs and tailors her suits for each individual client, but has plans to develop and market her creations to the general public soon. The designer also runs couture shop Creations Aimee with her mother, Rosa. Heidi is currently working on a swimsuit calendar for 2004, combining both her talents as a designer and beauty as a model.

----------

So Heidi is a Munzenhoffer as is Angela?  Could the Rosa that is her mother be Rosalie Klein who was previously also a Munzenhoffer and the big connection between these trolls revealed at last?

Does anyone know if scubajap and Angela Munzenhoffer are sisters by any chance?

There was some picture when Rosalie's sister came to island for birthday and I think a picture with ?godfather? Berndina ?  I'm trying to remember...but I think there was some connection...or picture in a group setting..
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: March 07, 2008, 01:38:10 PM »

Anna,

Now, I think that's correct...but maybe her married (?X) name and Klein her maiden name?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #826 on: March 07, 2008, 01:38:56 PM »

here's a boat from the though print site.

Machibo - name on the side. I enlarged it and it may not be clear.

+++

Flipper/Donnie29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: March 07, 2008, 01:40:04 PM »

No, it had full permission to land as it always has when making a flight to retrieve a patient.

These flights act fully within the law and have no reason to do otherwise.  It wasn't a daring rescue mission by the military or special forces but a routine MedFlight being used as it normally and lawfully is used.

So, this is another gossip?
Howmany gossips do the trolls invent? Today they started tot alk about the microphones in the car.

It is all about misinformation. They try to take the attention away to what really is important.
Would they do that if there was no reason?

Johan555 was talking about the sewerage on Aruba.

Yeah thats right Katrien.. they only do that to get the focus of of the big picture.. thats the only thing there doing.. So obviously they know alot more, and are just being actively spreading lies etc etc.. It really makes me irritated..

Im also curious about why the Aruban OM, canceled the show in being aired.. What was on it that was so important..
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: March 07, 2008, 01:40:05 PM »

Latrien,

The trolls started lying almost immeidately from the time Beth arrived.  One of them made up a bogus missing poster trying to make it appear Beth only thought Natalee had run away when nothing could have been further from the truth.  By two weeks, AHATA had formed their Strategic Command Force to start churning out the lies to "counter" what they thought was sure to be a public relations disaster for the island.

They have been at this for almost three long years.  It just makes us realize that Beth does need protection and support more because of this.

The government and tourism are intertwined with the government owning the actual beaches and many of the hotel buildings that they lease to the big hotel operators.  Huge conflict of interest when the government has an interest in protecting tourism and puts that over justice and enforcing the laws.

Also the government recently built a new huge cruise ship dock and now cruise ship arrival declines by 40 percent meaning they are in financial trouble on many of these ventures, etc. and so they work to subvert justice in order to protect tourism.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: March 07, 2008, 01:41:10 PM »

Latrien,

The trolls started lying almost immeidately from the time Beth arrived.  One of them made up a bogus missing poster trying to make it appear Beth only thought Natalee had run away when nothing could have been further from the truth.  By two weeks, AHATA had formed their Strategic Command Force to start churning out the lies to "counter" what they thought was sure to be a public relations disaster for the island.

They have been at this for almost three long years.  It just makes us realize that Beth does need protection and support more because of this.

The government and tourism are intertwined with the government owning the actual beaches and many of the hotel buildings that they lease to the big hotel operators.  Huge conflict of interest when the government has an interest in protecting tourism and puts that over justice and enforcing the laws.

Also the government recently built a new huge cruise ship dock and now cruise ship arrival declines by 40 percent meaning they are in financial trouble on many of these ventures, etc. and so they work to subvert justice in order to protect tourism.

Edit to correct spelling of name Katrien, sorry.  No edit button  (grumble, grumble).

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: March 07, 2008, 01:45:19 PM »

A plane can't sneak anywhere.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: March 07, 2008, 01:48:28 PM »

Anna,

Now, I think that's correct...but maybe her married (?X) name and Klein her maiden name?

I thought Klein was her married name now and she was previously married to that Jethro Gesterkamp guy, the one with the tour boat Octupus?  But I am wondering if Munzenhofer is not the maiden name of both of them as scubajap was known to have the parents with the Bucaneer restaurant.  Isn't that the same parents as Angela?

But I am pretty sure Gesterkamp was one of the husbands and not her maiden name.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: March 07, 2008, 01:53:36 PM »

Isn't that Ronchi de Cuba person the big guy/girl in those Hiram photos?  This is the designer? Now, that connects some dots...for me.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: March 07, 2008, 01:53:59 PM »

Anna,

I thought Klein was her married name now and she was previously married to that Jethro Gesterkamp guy, the one with the tour boat Octupus?  But I am wondering if Munzenhofer is not the maiden name of both of them as scubajap was known to have the parents with the Bucaneer restaurant.  Isn't that the same parents as Angela?

But I am pretty sure Gesterkamp was one of the husbands and not her maiden name.

Yes, Gesterkamp was a husband.
Munzenhoffer is Angela's married name. I don't know about scuba being connected to the Buccaneer also.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: March 07, 2008, 01:54:54 PM »

There are no doors on the back of the huts.  I can vouch for that.  All doors on the front.   http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h294/gummy_2006/hutcollage.jpg   Kyle has taken some of the same pictures I took while over there.  The new wood door, is the hut that was broken into.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: March 07, 2008, 01:56:30 PM »

Anna,

I just can't remember it all....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: March 07, 2008, 02:00:55 PM »

I'd like one mystery cleared up - Is Ronchi de Cuba a guy or a girl?

I literally have no idea. 

+++

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #837 on: March 07, 2008, 02:03:21 PM »

Rob I may have started the key-hut break-in line last night. The thought came up with the fishermans recount of the break-in at the huts but that its a good thing that the boat was still there. Of course the idea could have been presented years ago or hours prior. Sometimes simple and quick works better in the time line.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: March 07, 2008, 02:05:36 PM »

Rob I may have started the key-hut break-in line last night. The thought came up with the fishermans recount of the break-in at the huts but that its a good thing that the boat was still there. Of course the idea could have been presented years ago or hours prior. Sometimes simple and quick works better in the time line.

I think you are right Kiwi, it was you...and it's good thinking. I had not thought of it before. So, again, kudos to you.

I don't remember anyone else talking about it.

+++

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: March 07, 2008, 02:07:40 PM »

Yes, it is true that the Aruban Minister of Justice puts his faith in psychics instead of his own OM and investigators.

But then what can one expect of someone caught with two or three sex slaves being held against their will?  Where are the charges for his doing that?

Perhaps that would be something to send to Hero Brinkman?  Anyone have detailed information on Rudy and the sex slaves?  Maybe we should send that to Mr. Brinkman.

Rudy knows the quality of his staff better than we do:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.