March 29, 2024, 03:13:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 313073 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: March 07, 2008, 06:35:31 PM »

Well Patrick probably will be arrested. Arrest someone for a verbal threat but not for confessing to having a young woman who was most likely in a coma thrown into the ocean.

Sounds about right.

I'd have to say Patrick stopped just short of a threat.  A threat is stating the intent to do something such as "I am going to kill you and I have the ways and means to do so, etc."  Just stating that something COULD happen is merely a cautionary and short of a threat.

But besides that, Aruba claims Joran only bought Natalee a drink and left her on the beach so perhaps that's what Patrick meant might happen to Poncho, lol!

I mean otherwise, Joran would have been in jail long ago, right?  So what possible threat could Patrick be making saying the same thing could happen to his buddy Poncho?

Besides, it's legal in Aruba to declare anybody as dead any citizen wants to so maybe Poncho looks sort of sick or dead to Patrick.  In that case, it would be perfectly legal for Patrick to dispose of him and only be charged with disposal of a corpse, a misdemeanor with very little jail time.

Or Patrick can always claim the "I am a Tremendous Liar" excuse.

When they allow all these things and more for Joran, they open them up to everybody.  Patrick might have even been smoking pot at the time he made the call, meaning all responsibility goes out the window and he is allowed to say or do anything.

Aruba has opened itself up to more ridicule with their handling of this case than even they can imagine.  If they think the press has been harsh so far, they haven't seen anything yet if they keep up this duel legality business.

i like sarcasm

i like sarcasm like this even more cause it's the irrefutable truth.
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: March 07, 2008, 06:40:34 PM »

Dennis being sarcastic? Tell me this isn't true! 

This whole Patrick thing is giving me a enormous headache! I hope he isn't playing both sides for his own personal gains! Why the hell would he pay the person who disposed of Natalee 2,000 euros to stay silent? Did he pay Joran anything? 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 06:43:46 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: March 07, 2008, 06:43:42 PM »

Poentje said that v.d. Eem called Poentje and threatened him.

Is the phonecall on tape so Poentje can prove this?

According to Poentje the phonecall was last sunday and according to Poentje  Patrick is hiding since.

How come Patrick appeared in the show of Jensen after sunday?
He was hiding wasn't he? 

Patrick came on the phone tonight and told he did not want to give any comment.

So we have to wait and see.

i understand it as joran is in hiding together with 'daury' somewhere in the netherlands.
patricks knows where.
all this patrick told to poentje.

somewhere else poentje says there are 15 witnesses who heard the threathening phone call.
http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080307_vandereem

Poentjes last words of the interview are:
"en buiten dit eheh zegt Patrick dat eh zegt hij dat hij nu samen met Joran verscholen zit, dus dan moet hij inderdaad in Nederland zitten ja".

"and besides this eheh Patrick says that eh, he says that he now together with Joran is hiding, so he indeed has to be hiding in Holland yes".

So "he" is the one who dropped Natalee in the sea? 

How does Patrick know?
Why would Patrick threaten Poentje?
Can Poentje prove this?

Does that mean that the phonecall from last sunday came in by loudspeakers? If the call did not come in by loudspeakers there can't be any witnesses or?
Was the phonecall, besides coming in by loudspeakers, also taped?

But if it is true that Patrick (and maybe also Peter) know who the person is, the truth will come out very soon.

Patrick v.d. Eem told SBS that he could not give comment, because all his words are being twisted.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: March 07, 2008, 06:45:42 PM »

When I go to Aruba to declare people legally dead and pitch them in the drink, I want to be sure I get the Joran Laws applied to me and certainly not those that applied to the hapless Security Guards.  Don't want hustled out of bed and have all my things confiscated as happened to them.

I want the same treatment as Joran received but then I am even more white than he (Dutch/blonde/blue) is so I guess that is just a given that I would receive the Joran set of Laws instead of those that applied to the SG's.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: March 07, 2008, 06:47:53 PM »

[

[/quote]

Poncho claims that they were 15 people in the audience. I think he doesn't draw big crowds yet
[/quote]

after watching him last week, i can understand the small crowds.  i wouldn't give up my day job if i were him.
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: March 07, 2008, 06:48:37 PM »

Poentjes last words of the interview are:
"en buiten dit eheh zegt Patrick dat eh zegt hij dat hij nu samen met Joran verscholen zit, dus dan moet hij inderdaad in Nederland zitten ja".

"and besides this eheh Patrick says that eh, he says that he now together with Joran is hiding, so he indeed has to be hiding in Holland yes".

So "he" is the one who dropped Natalee in the sea? 

How does Patrick know?

Why would Patrick threaten Poentje?
Can Poentje prove this?

Does that mean that the phonecall from last sunday came in by loudspeakers? If the call did not come in by loudspeakers there can't be any witnesses or?
Was the phonecall, besides coming in by loudspeakers, also taped?

But if it is true that Patrick (and maybe also Peter) know who the person is, the truth will come out very soon.

Patrick v.d. Eem told SBS that he could not give comment, because all his words are being twisted.

I think Patrick and Joran are still in contact with each other and still playing games. For the life of me I can't understand why that is..If he did really know who disposed of Natalee,why didn't he say anything weeks ago when they were accusing these Daury's? Did he promise the OM that he would not mention this person? His words are being twisted but something stinks about his current relationship with Joran!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 06:52:25 PM by Observer » Logged

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: March 07, 2008, 06:50:34 PM »

When I go to Aruba to declare people legally dead and pitch them in the drink, I want to be sure I get the Joran Laws applied to me and certainly not those that applied to the hapless Security Guards.  Don't want hustled out of bed and have all my things confiscated as happened to them.

I want the same treatment as Joran received but then I am even more white than he (Dutch/blonde/blue) is so I guess that is just a given that I would receive the Joran set of Laws instead of those that applied to the SG's.

that's easy enough to get.  just add "van der" to your last name, you'll have it made. 
dennisintn
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: March 07, 2008, 06:51:10 PM »

I was trying to figure out how fifteen people heard Patrick threaten Poentje especially if by phone.  How could they do so unless he had it on speaker and they were present?

I don't think Patrick is hiding or missing as he was just on TV and is in The Netherlands, not Aruba.  Not taking phone calls from pests who want to hype their program with false statements is not the same as hiding.  Betcha Peter R could find him in a heartbeat.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: March 07, 2008, 06:55:45 PM »

Katrien, could it be possible that Godfather Peter R was working on this new info and Patrick has put it all in a bad light. In a sense he has exposed Peter R's next chapter and now Mos knows?

I believe caesu stated the other day that Peter R was working on new leads.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: March 07, 2008, 06:57:17 PM »

[

Poncho claims that they were 15 people in the audience. I think he doesn't draw big crowds yet
[/quote]

after watching him last week, i can understand the small crowds.  i wouldn't give up my day job if i were him.
dennisintn
[/quote]

And there is something about guys his age with grey hair trying to pick up chicks on MySpace that is somewhat untoward as well.  Can't quite put my finger on what that is but I just find that most unattractive.

Just my personal opinion and not meant to offend.

Also personally, I think he is making up every bit of what he is claiming Patrick said as Patrick himself has indicated that he thinks Paulus involved much more than has been stated.

I guess we will find out Sunday when he airs the conclusion of his big expose from Curacao.  Unless of course he then claims Hans Mos kept the only copy of the tape or some other equally unbelievable excuse.

PERSONA NON GRATA

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: March 07, 2008, 06:58:50 PM »

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/6525/Van_der_Eem_bedreigt_tv_presentator

at the end here Poentje says to SBS6 about Patricks statements :
"Patrick says he (Daury) is in hiding together with Joran. so he (Daury) must be in the netherlands"

but here:

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/6539/Nieuwe_onthullingen_Van_der_Eem_in_zaak_Holloway

Patrick:
"i know who dumped her in the ocean"
"i know where he lives, the man lives in rotterdam"
"but i didn't want to say his name"
"this man is in hiding together with him (Joran)"
Poentje:
"are they in Germany?"
Patrick:
"Yes..."

so Poentje is contradicting himself about what he heard from Patrick about where they are in hiding.

note: i use the name daury but poentje or patrick never said the name daury.
i just use this to name the mystery helper of joran.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: March 07, 2008, 06:59:15 PM »

O/T

Arrest made in Auburn student's slaying
WSB-TV reports there has been an arrest in connection with Auburn freshman Lauren Burk of Marietta. The arrest was reportedly made in Phenix City, Ala., after a high-speed chase. WSB did not identify the man who was arrested, but reported that a Phenix City investigator said that the man was found with evidence that could link him to the Burk case. Phenix City police wouldn't immediately confirm the report. Go to ajc.com for updates.

PERSONA NON GRATA

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: March 07, 2008, 06:59:19 PM »

I was reading RU, in particular the Natalee is crazy thread. One idiot said that he needs more than Joran's words to convict him of a crime. I have heard that until I am PO. I say charge him with the most serious crime possible, based upon his own words, prosecute him, and convict him. I bet his personality disorder disappears and HE STARTS WORKING HARD TO CONVINCE US WHICH OF HIS WORDS ARE TRUE. I AM TIRED OF PLACATING THE MORON.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #953 on: March 07, 2008, 06:59:26 PM »

My favorite subject the shoes

Someone mentioned this cant remember who but thx it got me thinking.

All the confusion, one shoe found in closet, shoe with blood or mud, the sizes 10.5 or 14 etc etc

Joran june 9th PV: He says i could have wore creme coloured boots or white shoes.

Joran june  14th PV: I wore k-swiss size 14 blue and white shoes bought in USA

Now that last one is suspicious: Too much detail. I know that when i try to get my kids to tell the truth about something they did that the one who provides the most detailed story of what happened is usually the one that is not telling the whole truth.

The shoes be it one or two that the police had or had not in their posession with or without blood/mud on them seems to be rumours only. There is nothing i have found that substantiates this story. The only place they could have gotten hold of one or two shoes would be during the sloot house search on june 15th.

If this were the case then why would JVDS so conveniently have remembered on june 14th that he had lost kswiss size 14 etc. And why would he be so stupid to keep it in his house?

The only thing that this june 14th statement could achieve is incriminate him if police found a similar shoe the next day during the search.

The only way i can make the shoe story make any sense in my mind is that he mentioned the creme coloured boots or white shoes on june 9th. (I am assuming now that he really did dump his shoes for all obvious reasons forensic traces etc) He then realized he made a mistake and decided to focus attention on white kswiss of a very unusual size that he bought in USA. The USA detail would prevent anyone from going to the shop aroud the corner to ask the store keeper about this purchase and if questioned about the shop no one would think it odd that he would not remember.

So what i am saying is that maybe he was wearing the creme colored boots on may 30th and by stating in his june 14th PV the IMO much too detailed story of the Kswiss he made sure that if any creme colored boots were ever found in whatever location nobody would think twice about em.

I officially declare that this was my last post on the shoes
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: March 07, 2008, 07:02:20 PM »

My favorite subject the shoes

Someone mentioned this cant remember who but thx it got me thinking.

All the confusion, one shoe found in closet, shoe with blood or mud, the sizes 10.5 or 14 etc etc

Joran june 9th PV: He says i could have wore creme coloured boots or white shoes.

Joran june  14th PV: I wore k-swiss size 14 blue and white shoes bought in USA

Now that last one is suspicious: Too much detail. I know that when i try to get my kids to tell the truth about something they did that the one who provides the most detailed story of what happened is usually the one that is not telling the whole truth.

The shoes be it one or two that the police had or had not in their posession with or without blood/mud on them seems to be rumours only. There is nothing i have found that substantiates this story. The only place they could have gotten hold of one or two shoes would be during the sloot house search on june 15th.

If this were the case then why would JVDS so conveniently have remembered on june 14th that he had lost kswiss size 14 etc. And why would he be so stupid to keep it in his house?

The only thing that this june 14th statement could achieve is incriminate him if police found a similar shoe the next day during the search.

The only way i can make the shoe story make any sense in my mind is that he mentioned the creme coloured boots or white shoes on june 9th. (I am assuming now that he really did dump his shoes for all obvious reasons forensic traces etc) He then realized he made a mistake and decided to focus attention on white kswiss of a very unusual size that he bought in USA. The USA detail would prevent anyone from going to the shop aroud the corner to ask the store keeper about this purchase and if questioned about the shop no one would think it odd that he would not remember.

So what i am saying is that maybe he was wearing the creme colored boots on may 30th and by stating in his june 14th PV the IMO much too detailed story of the Kswiss he made sure that if any creme colored boots were ever found in whatever location nobody would think twice about em.

I officially declare that this was my last post on the shoes

The ale thru one shoe away after they gathered it as evidence and Joran lied about the other lost shoe stating the incorrect size so that nobody would find it and think it was his, since Natalee's DNA was on it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: March 07, 2008, 07:04:22 PM »

And another thing about Valentijn.

How could he be on Aruba when Anita was in Holland? Paulus was in Holland and are we to believe that Joran was watching Valentijn while he was gambling and drinking all over the Holiday Inn and downtown Oranjestad? Paulus came back before Anita. He has never declared, to my knowledge, that he return with either kid.

He came back by himself.

Think about it. Where was Valentijn? He magically appears on the computer.

So either Valentijn is on Aruba and being watched by the part-time maid and Joran, or he is in Holland with Anita.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: March 07, 2008, 07:04:46 PM »

Katrien, could it be possible that Godfather Peter R was working on this new info and Patrick has put it all in a bad light. In a sense he has exposed Peter R's next chapter and now Mos knows?

I believe caesu stated the other day that Peter R was working on new leads.

that was GMBW, it got that nick right.
he is connected to a dutch current affairs program.
they were in contact with Peter R. and that's how he knows about the new leads.

but i am sure Peter R. is working on his new broadcast.
only with all this BS popping up everywhere the first hour of the new broadcast probably will be debunking all the BS.
after that if there is time left he can start about the new leads.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #957 on: March 07, 2008, 07:10:16 PM »

For what it's worth>>

Hannie C. at RU is saying she just got word that the person w/ Joran is 'Jules D.' ...used to call himself Julian and always wears black and Spanish Flamenco boots.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: March 07, 2008, 07:10:54 PM »

Dennis being sarcastic? Tell me this isn't true! 

This whole Patrick thing is giving me a enormous headache! I hope he isn't playing both sides for his own personal gains! Why the hell would he pay the person who disposed of Natalee 2,000 euros to stay silent? Did he pay Joran anything? 

I agree, a headache indeed. Really, he had one job and one job only and that was to keep his friggin mouth shut and let things play out.

I still don't know if any of this is positive or if its just more noise.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: March 07, 2008, 07:11:48 PM »

And another thing about Valentijn.

How could he be on Aruba when Anita was in Holland? Paulus was in Holland and are we to believe that Joran was watching Valentijn while he was gambling and drinking all over the Holiday Inn and downtown Oranjestad? Paulus came back before Anita. He has never declared, to my knowledge, that he return with either kid.

He came back by himself.

Think about it. Where was Valentijn? He magically appears on the computer.

So either Valentijn is on Aruba and being watched by the part-time maid and Joran, or he is in Holland with Anita.
Yes but Sebastian was only 10 years old at the time! Do the Van Der Sloots say they were staying with friends in Aruba? Everything points to them being in Holland with Anita,especially the 10 year old!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.