March 29, 2024, 06:08:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 313077 times)
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: March 07, 2008, 07:12:02 PM »

Poentjes last words of the interview are:
"en buiten dit eheh zegt Patrick dat eh zegt hij dat hij nu samen met Joran verscholen zit, dus dan moet hij inderdaad in Nederland zitten ja".

"and besides this eheh Patrick says that eh, he says that he now together with Joran is hiding, so he indeed has to be hiding in Holland yes".

So "he" is the one who dropped Natalee in the sea? 

How does Patrick know?

Why would Patrick threaten Poentje?
Can Poentje prove this?

Does that mean that the phonecall from last sunday came in by loudspeakers? If the call did not come in by loudspeakers there can't be any witnesses or?
Was the phonecall, besides coming in by loudspeakers, also taped?

But if it is true that Patrick (and maybe also Peter) know who the person is, the truth will come out very soon.

Patrick v.d. Eem told SBS that he could not give comment, because all his words are being twisted.

I think Patrick and Joran are still in contact with each other and still playing games. For the life of me I can't understand why that is..If he did really know who disposed of Natalee,why didn't he say anything weeks ago when they were accusing these Daury's? Did he promise the OM that he would not mention this person? His words are being twisted but something stinks about his current relationship with Joran!

We'll find out soon. I do not believe Patrick is playing games.
But, I can be wrong.

I know one of the writers/translators of the interview is a cheater. I discovered his was involved only a few weeks ago.
He told lies in the past about an innocent person.
The same kind of lies the American couple, the fortunetellers do tell about Beth.

So, till we do not know exactly what has been told in the interview, it is not reliable at all to me.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: March 07, 2008, 07:12:02 PM »

JE, Klaas has a picture of him in the creme colored boots from the Diario.

Jossy, at first, stated that this photo was from the nite in question and then later retracted that and said it was from a nite in March of the same year. Looks like he is wearing the same shirt IIRC, but the shirt are actually slightly different.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: March 07, 2008, 07:13:02 PM »

My favorite subject the shoes

Someone mentioned this cant remember who but thx it got me thinking.

All the confusion, one shoe found in closet, shoe with blood or mud, the sizes 10.5 or 14 etc etc

Joran june 9th PV: He says i could have wore creme coloured boots or white shoes.

Joran june  14th PV: I wore k-swiss size 14 blue and white shoes bought in USA

Now that last one is suspicious: Too much detail. I know that when i try to get my kids to tell the truth about something they did that the one who provides the most detailed story of what happened is usually the one that is not telling the whole truth.

The shoes be it one or two that the police had or had not in their posession with or without blood/mud on them seems to be rumours only. There is nothing i have found that substantiates this story. The only place they could have gotten hold of one or two shoes would be during the sloot house search on june 15th.

If this were the case then why would JVDS so conveniently have remembered on june 14th that he had lost kswiss size 14 etc. And why would he be so stupid to keep it in his house?

The only thing that this june 14th statement could achieve is incriminate him if police found a similar shoe the next day during the search.

The only way i can make the shoe story make any sense in my mind is that he mentioned the creme coloured boots or white shoes on june 9th. (I am assuming now that he really did dump his shoes for all obvious reasons forensic traces etc) He then realized he made a mistake and decided to focus attention on white kswiss of a very unusual size that he bought in USA. The USA detail would prevent anyone from going to the shop aroud the corner to ask the store keeper about this purchase and if questioned about the shop no one would think it odd that he would not remember.

So what i am saying is that maybe he was wearing the creme colored boots on may 30th and by stating in his june 14th PV the IMO much too detailed story of the Kswiss he made sure that if any creme colored boots were ever found in whatever location nobody would think twice about em.

I officially declare that this was my last post on the shoes

Why did the police even inquire about his shoes?  I don't remember them
asking Deepak and Satish about their shoes.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #963 on: March 07, 2008, 07:14:31 PM »

Katrien, could it be possible that Godfather Peter R was working on this new info and Patrick has put it all in a bad light. In a sense he has exposed Peter R's next chapter and now Mos knows?

I believe caesu stated the other day that Peter R was working on new leads.

that was GMBW, it got that nick right.
he is connected to a dutch current affairs program.
they were in contact with Peter R. and that's how he knows about the new leads.

but i am sure Peter R. is working on his new broadcast.
only with all this BS popping up everywhere the first hour of the new broadcast probably will be debunking all the BS.
after that if there is time left he can start about the new leads.

thanks fer setting the record straight.

+++

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: March 07, 2008, 07:15:53 PM »

Klassend Mbox
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: March 07, 2008, 07:16:58 PM »

When I go to Aruba to declare people legally dead and pitch them in the drink, I want to be sure I get the Joran Laws applied to me and certainly not those that applied to the hapless Security Guards.  Don't want hustled out of bed and have all my things confiscated as happened to them.

I want the same treatment as Joran received but then I am even more white than he (Dutch/blonde/blue) is so I guess that is just a given that I would receive the Joran set of Laws instead of those that applied to the SG's.

sarcasm mode on

Maybe "drink dropping in aruba" is the slogan the new advertising agency could use to make tourism in aruba attractive to a very select group of people. Most of them probably of the personality disorder kind. Throw in a few free joints to make sure their stay is as pleasant as their personality. Have a welcomming evening where they are introduced to their victims and where an ex judge serves spiked drinks and gives legal tips in case you ever get into any real trouble.

sarcasm mode off
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: March 07, 2008, 07:18:07 PM »

Who is going to help me get to 50.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: March 07, 2008, 07:19:12 PM »

JE, Klaas has a picture of him in the creme colored boots from the Diario.

Jossy, at first, stated that this photo was from the nite in question and then later retracted that and said it was from a nite in March of the same year. Looks like he is wearing the same shirt IIRC, but the shirt are actually slightly different.

Right, that photo was from March and not from May, the one of Joran dancing on the CnC dance floor.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #968 on: March 07, 2008, 07:20:26 PM »

For what it's worth>>

Hannie C. at RU is saying she just got word that the person w/ Joran is 'Jules D.' ...used to call himself Julian and always wears black and Spanish Flamenco boots.

ME SAN! BUMPPPPPPPPPPP to 50

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: March 07, 2008, 07:21:15 PM »

And another thing about Valentijn.

How could he be on Aruba when Anita was in Holland? Paulus was in Holland and are we to believe that Joran was watching Valentijn while he was gambling and drinking all over the Holiday Inn and downtown Oranjestad? Paulus came back before Anita. He has never declared, to my knowledge, that he return with either kid.

He came back by himself.

Think about it. Where was Valentijn? He magically appears on the computer.

So either Valentijn is on Aruba and being watched by the part-time maid and Joran, or he is in Holland with Anita.
Yes but Sebastian was only 10 years old at the time! Do the Van Der Sloots say they were staying with friends in Aruba? Everything points to them being in Holland with Anita,especially the 10 year old!

*******, this one is easy to clear up. The next time Jug or Beth are on Dana's show, some one should just ask if they saw either of the other kids before Anita got back on Wednesday.

+++

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: March 07, 2008, 07:22:03 PM »

For what it's worth>>

Hannie C. at RU is saying she just got word that the person w/ Joran is 'Jules D.' ...used to call himself Julian and always wears black and Spanish Flamenco boots.

How soon do you think we get a press release along the lines of..."the prosecutors office feels many people are being harrassed and that this must stop...we will protect anoyone close to Joran."

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: March 07, 2008, 07:22:30 PM »

When I go to Aruba to declare people legally dead and pitch them in the drink, I want to be sure I get the Joran Laws applied to me and certainly not those that applied to the hapless Security Guards.  Don't want hustled out of bed and have all my things confiscated as happened to them.

I want the same treatment as Joran received but then I am even more white than he (Dutch/blonde/blue) is so I guess that is just a given that I would receive the Joran set of Laws instead of those that applied to the SG's.

sarcasm mode on

Maybe "drink dropping in aruba" is the slogan the new advertising agency could use to make tourism in aruba attractive to a very select group of people. Most of them probably of the personality disorder kind. Throw in a few free joints to make sure their stay is as pleasant as their personality. Have a welcomming evening where they are introduced to their victims and where an ex judge serves spiked drinks and gives legal tips in case you ever get into any real trouble.

sarcasm mode off

I think that is what has been going on there for some time now and the big fear that all the world is going to find out.

If Joran is convicted, he is sure to say, Well everybody else was doing it.

Even Dennis Jacobs told Dave Holloway all about how this is routinely done to tourists at Carlos and Charlies and warned Dave to watch his own drink there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: March 07, 2008, 07:22:44 PM »

For what it's worth>>

Thanks   
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #973 on: March 07, 2008, 07:22:52 PM »

My favorite subject the shoes

Someone mentioned this cant remember who but thx it got me thinking.

All the confusion, one shoe found in closet, shoe with blood or mud, the sizes 10.5 or 14 etc etc

Joran june 9th PV: He says i could have wore creme coloured boots or white shoes.

Joran june  14th PV: I wore k-swiss size 14 blue and white shoes bought in USA

Now that last one is suspicious: Too much detail. I know that when i try to get my kids to tell the truth about something they did that the one who provides the most detailed story of what happened is usually the one that is not telling the whole truth.

The shoes be it one or two that the police had or had not in their posession with or without blood/mud on them seems to be rumours only. There is nothing i have found that substantiates this story. The only place they could have gotten hold of one or two shoes would be during the sloot house search on june 15th.

If this were the case then why would JVDS so conveniently have remembered on june 14th that he had lost kswiss size 14 etc. And why would he be so stupid to keep it in his house?

The only thing that this june 14th statement could achieve is incriminate him if police found a similar shoe the next day during the search.

The only way i can make the shoe story make any sense in my mind is that he mentioned the creme coloured boots or white shoes on june 9th. (I am assuming now that he really did dump his shoes for all obvious reasons forensic traces etc) He then realized he made a mistake and decided to focus attention on white kswiss of a very unusual size that he bought in USA. The USA detail would prevent anyone from going to the shop aroud the corner to ask the store keeper about this purchase and if questioned about the shop no one would think it odd that he would not remember.

So what i am saying is that maybe he was wearing the creme colored boots on may 30th and by stating in his june 14th PV the IMO much too detailed story of the Kswiss he made sure that if any creme colored boots were ever found in whatever location nobody would think twice about em.

I officially declare that this was my last post on the shoes

Why did the police even inquire about his shoes?  I don't remember them
asking Deepak and Satish about their shoes.

Because in the last version of the story he said he was on the beach and took em off?
Or maybe he said that in the missing PV of june 1st
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: March 07, 2008, 07:24:03 PM »

OK, getting to Page 50 and Cage change.

I don't think anyone went to The Netherlands other than Anita.  She must have mistakenly thought Paulus could handle things for a week.  Wrongo Bongo!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: March 07, 2008, 07:24:05 PM »

Katrien, could it be possible that Godfather Peter R was working on this new info and Patrick has put it all in a bad light. In a sense he has exposed Peter R's next chapter and now Mos knows?

Peter R mentioned in interviews sereval times he is still working on the case.
And I have seen the interviews at Jensen. This was after the commotion about the Aruban show.

They were very relaxed. I just do not believe anything till I have seen prove.
We will have to wait and see, I guess.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: March 07, 2008, 07:25:06 PM »

For what it's worth>>

Thanks  

Like that Dude in the Stephen King movie?  Does he have taps on those boots as well????

PERSONA NON GRATA

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #977 on: March 07, 2008, 07:26:46 PM »

The ale thru one shoe away after they gathered it as evidence and Joran lied about the other lost shoe stating the incorrect size so that nobody would find it and think it was his, since Natalee's DNA was on it.
[/quote]

Is there any documents that say ALE found a shoe or shoes in the first place?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: March 07, 2008, 07:26:58 PM »

Peter R mentioned in interviews sereval times he is still working on the case.
And I have seen the interviews at Jensen. This was after the commotion about the Aruban show.

They were very relaxed. I just do not believe anything till I have seen prove.
We will have to wait and see, I guess.

I agree, Peter and Patrick looked very relaxed on Jensen.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: March 07, 2008, 07:27:27 PM »

OK, getting to Page 50 and Cage change.

I don't think anyone went to The Netherlands other than Anita.  She must have mistakenly thought Paulus could handle things for a week.  Wrongo Bongo!

I think she took the other two boys with her because she knew how violent Joran was towards them and she didn't trust Paulus (the drunk, coke head) with her two youngest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.