April 20, 2024, 06:50:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 314723 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 03:38:02 PM »

Klaas, that may be the best Anita has ever looked right there.

Hysterical the second time around, yessiree.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 03:42:57 PM »

Klaas, that may be the best Anita has ever looked right there.

Hysterical the second time around, yessiree.

I think that's from her ISA photo and she really looks nothing like that.  I was sorry I chose that head when I put together the jibjab, LOL 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 03:46:31 PM »

What i never could figure out is why he started this story about the shoes in the first place. Leaving his shoes at the beach or dumping them in a sewer or whatever only makes him look suspicious. Why did he not just get ridd of the shoes and simply not mention em to anyone. What's the big deal with these shoes. There is also the size 14 versus size 10 issue. It would have been so much easier just not to mention the shoes. Also if there was blood on his shoes that wouldn t that be on his clothes to? Cant imagine he walked home naked

The initial story is what I believe to be true. Remember that first night Paul Van Der Sloot told a group of people he picked Joran up at 4AM. Then Joran said it was Deepak,then he walked home and then it was Satish.

First they were looking for one shoe a size 14 because the other had mud or blood on it,then a pair of Shoes size 14 which they announced to the World..If he does where size 10.5 then its just another reason to haul in everyone that was involved in the Investigation because they are lying. Why lie to everyone for Months about his shoes? He can't wear both shoes sizes,so someone is lying!

If they are lying about the shoes then they are lying about other things as well,we could put quite a list together for that! If they really wanted to solve this case it could be done very easily! I think it was already solved within the first two weeks.IMO
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 03:49:01 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2008, 03:50:36 PM »

I have to agree with Buckshot's terrific post in the last thread. Nice Post Buckshot!!!

In my heart of hearts I believe Joran will have to be dealt with in another fashion. The criminal justice system is not for Joran. He would continue to make a total mockery out of it with his corrupt father and crooked mother. Also, in my opinion, the case is too screwed up for an idiot like Hans Mos to arrive 2 years later and reel it all in. That will not happen. The people before him made sure of that. Even if Mos was on the up and up, he does not have the balls it takes to take down everyone. Without the "house of cards", it does not really matter. The stragglers will get away. We all know who the stragglers are.

I have held out hope that the case would be prosecuted and even to this day I still have a determination to justice served one way or the other. Justice is not always wrapped up nice and tight with a pretty bow and delivered by FTD. It's a down and dirty business that only some truly recognize and appreciate - i.e. Godfather Peter R. He knew what it took to bring in that wretched human debris. Godfather Peter R hand delivered Joran van der Sloot and Mos said "no thank you"...that should tell you a lot right there.

The whole of Aruba is bankrupt. Not just segments of it. That is why you see no outrage from anyone on Aruba. It takes time to get to that low level. Like decades. Aruba didn't just arrive where they are through a magic port-hole. No one was tele-ported through the ages like those on Aruba in recorded history.

We have all been following the case very intently for almost three years (pat yourselves on the back, Justice means something important to you and you're a good person to stand up for someone you most likely do not know) and we are no closer to seeing Joran behind bars than we were on day one. That's repulsive and challenges my belief system. AND I DON'T LIKE IT.

I would love to see one person stand up and do the right thing. One person beside Patrick. Someone with a set of nuts to slam the door on Paulus and Joran. It shouldn't be that hard to find someone in a position of Authority to do what's right.

Sure, we know a lot more than we did and we have seen it all. But there is one thing we have not seen or are likely to see, and that's Joran van der Sloot tried and convicted.

I'm going to pray extra hard tonight that Joran gets "dealt with".

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2008, 03:51:30 PM »

For those that missed it yesterday - click on play  

<a href="http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/gJV7RXtucHG09M0FjC93b39k.xml" target="_blank">http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/gJV7RXtucHG09M0FjC93b39k.xml</a>

Such talent!!!!I'd like to wipe that **TA-DA** finished look right off their faces though... NOT Cool Could you try one with Yoran and Anita crying,Polly sweating,brothers hanging their head in shame?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 03:53:31 PM »

What i never could figure out is why he started this story about the shoes in the first place. Leaving his shoes at the beach or dumping them in a sewer or whatever only makes him look suspicious. Why did he not just get ridd of the shoes and simply not mention em to anyone. What's the big deal with these shoes. There is also the size 14 versus size 10 issue. It would have been so much easier just not to mention the shoes. Also if there was blood on his shoes that wouldn t that be on his clothes to? Cant imagine he walked home naked

The initial story is what I believe to be true. Remember that first night Paul Van Der Sloot told a group of people he picked Joran up at 4AM. Then Joran said it was Deepak,then he walked home and then it was Satish.

First they were looking for one shoe a size 14 because the other had mud or blood on it,then a pair of Shoes size 14 which they announced to the World..If he does where size 10.5 then its just another reason to haul in everyone that was involved in the Investigation because they are lying. Why lie to everyone for Months about his shoes? He can't wear both shoes sizes,so someone is lying!

If they are lying about the shoes then they are lying about other things as well,we could put quite a list together for that! If they really wanted to solve this case it could be done very easily! I think it was already solved within the first two weeks.IMO

******* do you know the date when they were looking for it and where they found the bloody/muddy shoe?
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2008, 03:56:02 PM »

One of the authors has an interesting website that has a survey about Aruba's parks, oh and low and behold he used to work for guess who????

http://earneylasten.com/

EXPERIENCE

Strategic Analyst Manager 2004-2005
Aruba Tourism Authority, Oranjestad, Aruba
Responsible for International Marketing Consultancy

Information System Manager 1997-2004
Responsible for network, web design, and other technology projects

Public Relations/Data Processor 1989-1996
Participated in tourism trade shows, global meetings

Accountant 1986-1989
Lasten Accounting Services, N.V., Oranjestad, Aruba
Worked with overall accounting activities

Food Service Manager 1985-1986
Alken Exploitatie N.V., Oranjestad, Aruba
Worked with overall management activities

Contact info - why are they all tied to Florida?

In United States Home
Earney F. Lasten
8775 Sartori Street #203

Orlando, FL 32829

In United States Home
Earney F. Lasten
8775 Sartori Street #203

Orlando, FL 32829

Mobile Phone: 407-484-3237
Email: me@earneylasten.com

In Aruba
University of Aruba

Universiteit van Aruba
Irausquinplein 4
Oranjestad
Aruba

Phone: 5823901
Fax: 5884422

University

Rosen College of Hospitality Management
9907 Universal Blvd
Orlando, Florida 32819

Email: elasten@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu

It looks like he has an affiliation with Rosen and UoA, interesting that he left ATA in 2005, I wonder exactly when. He is not on the list of profs at Rosen:

http://www.hospitality.ucf.edu/faculty.html

Looks like he might be an adjunct at the University of Central Florida, teaching tourism.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2008, 04:00:16 PM »

I have to agree with Buckshot's terrific post in the last thread. Nice Post Buckshot!!!

In my heart of hearts I believe Joran will have to be dealt with in another fashion. The criminal justice system is not for Joran. He would continue to make a total mockery out of it with his corrupt father and crooked mother. Also, in my opinion, the case is too screwed up for an idiot like Hans Mos to arrive 2 years later and reel it all in. That will not happen. The people before him made sure of that. Even if Mos was on the up and up, he does not have the balls it takes to take down everyone. Without the "house of cards", it does not really matter. The stragglers will get away. We all know who the stragglers are.

I have held out hope that the case would be prosecuted and even to this day I still have a determination to justice served one way or the other. Justice is not always wrapped up nice and tight with a pretty bow and delivered by FTD. It's a down and dirty business that only some truly recognize and appreciate - i.e. Godfather Peter R. He knew what it took to bring in that wretched human debris. Godfather Peter R hand delivered Joran van der Sloot and Mos said "no thank you"...that should tell you a lot right there.

The whole of Aruba is bankrupt. Not just segments of it. That is why you see no outrage from anyone on Aruba. It takes time to get to that low level. Like decades. Aruba didn't just arrive where they are through a magic port-hole. No one was tele-ported through the ages like those on Aruba in recorded history.

We have all been following the case very intently for almost three years (pat yourselves on the back, Justice means something important to you and you're a good person to stand up for someone you most likely do not know) and we are no closer to seeing Joran behind bars than we were on day one. That's repulsive and challenges my belief system. AND I DON'T LIKE IT.

I would love to see one person stand up and do the right thing. One person beside Patrick. Someone with a set of nuts to slam the door on Paulus and Joran. It shouldn't be that hard to find someone in a position of Authority to do what's right.

Sure, we know a lot more than we did and we have seen it all. But there is one thing we have not seen or are likely to see, and that's Joran van der Sloot tried and convicted.

Post of the day, darlin'.  JMHO

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 04:00:41 PM »

******* do you know the date when they were looking for it and where they found the bloody/muddy shoe?
In the beginning of the case they were looking for one shoe only. They had another shoe with mud or blood on it,I forget which one it was. However when they did the pond search  in July,Dompig announced to everyone it was a pair of shoes they were looking for,so I did a double take and many others did at RWV as well. We never heard anything from the initial reports until the search at the Pond.

Somewhere deep in the archives you will see the initial reports of looking for one shoe,I am positive of that! They were trying to find the missing shoe is what we were told in the beginning.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 04:03:01 PM by Observer » Logged

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2008, 04:07:02 PM »

i think there is a good chance that if after the september 2009 aruba elections the AVP gets in the government and the MEP looses there will be whistle blowers and of scandals of the previous government (current Oduber) will come out.
or crown witnesess who testify to save their asses about other scandals.
still now there are court cases against officials from before 2001 (AVP).

in the meantime peter r., beth en bram mosko will keep the pressure on.
and the pressure will get higher when peter r. next broadcast comes out.

also the dutch political party bringing up the corruption (PVV) is bound to win in an next dutch election.
that election might be soon. that also puts pressure on aruba.

and the antilles (though specifically aruba) will be a lot in the news because of the upcoming changes regarding their status in the kingdom decemer 2008.

so a lot of factor at play. only to bring these together at the right time.

that's how i see things. and i don't think i am the only one.
it only the pace it goes is frustrating, but the ball is unstoppable i think.

mos is not important, he will be gone in 2009 anyway. he is playing a delaying game i think.
nobody wants to be there when the shit hits the fan.

mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2008, 04:11:51 PM »

caesu, there's also a lot of crime in holland that is related to antilles' youths, no?

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2008, 04:13:42 PM »

Other than the Holiday Inn fabrication ... I believe that each of Joran's accounts regarding how he got home that fateful morning as well as the insertion of the missing shoes has everything to do with implicating Deepak/Satish as being the last person/s alone with Natalee Holloway.

If Deepak or Satish admitted to picking up Joran at the beach they would be furthering Joran's agenda of implicating themselves in what happened to Natalee Holloway.  However ... if they maintain that they only dropped Natalee and Joran off at the Marriot Beach ... then they are implicating Joran as the last person with Natalee.

In my opinion, when you consider the gardener's observation at 2:30 AM on the morning that Natalee disappearance ... Joran, Deepak and Satish are all lying.   

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

"I WALKED HOME".
Joran is implying that Deepak/Satish returned to beach after he  contacted Deepak and stated he was in the process of walking home after leaving Natalee at the beach sleeping.

"DEEPAK AND SATISH DROPPED ME OFF AT HOME AND LEFT WITH NATALEE".
Joran is implying that Deepak and Satish were the last persons observed with the missing 18 year old American citizen.

"DEEPAK PICKED ME UP AT THE BEACH AND THEN RETURNED TO LOOK FOR MY SHOES."
Joran is implying that Deepak could have encountered Natalee Holloway at the Marriot Beach where she had been left alone a short time previous

"SATISH PICKED ME UP AT THE BEACH AND THEN RETURNED TO LOOK FOR MY SHOES."
Joran is implying that Satish could have encountered Natalee Holloway at the Marriot Beach where she had been left alone a short time previous

+++++++++++++

THE GARDENER

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 26, 2005

MANSUR: Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 17, 2005

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, "DIARIO": I don`t know what`s happening, but the gardener, the witness, did stand by his story. He did confirm in front of the judge, in front of the defense attorneys, in front of the suspects, that he recognized, and he even recognized two of the three suspects that were there. He hasn`t changed his story one bit

Beth Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2008, 04:17:14 PM »

In the beginning of the case they were looking for one shoe only. They had another shoe with mud or blood on it,I forget which one it was. However when they did the pond search  in July,Dompig announced to everyone it was a pair of shoes they were looking for,so I did a double take and many others did at RWV as well. We never heard anything from the initial reports until the search at the Pond.

Somewhere deep in the archives you will see the initial reports of looking for one shoe,I am positive of that! They were trying to find the missing shoe is what we were told in the beginning.

The date on wich they found the shoe and when they searched for it interests me beacuse he always as far as i know stuck to the leaving shoes on the beach story. What would be the point if the police had one of the shoes in their posession. Also in his june 9th statement he doesn t really know if he wore white shoes or creme coloured boots. Then on june 14th he has a brain wave (must have hurt) and says he wore kswiss white and blue coloured size 14 and bought in the USA. I d really like to know where the police found the shoe and when.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2008, 04:19:20 PM »

caesu, thanks for your opinion and to you too Elaine.

Personally, I have seen enough of small island politics to last a lifetime. What happens if the MEP does not lose? They won the last election even with all this going on. What then? kick it down the road for four more years? I agree, the next election is a make or break for the MEP and Aruba. But the AVP is hardly any better.

When the MEP was running against the AVP the last time they accused the AVP of being corrupt... imagine that!!!

Could any government be more corrupt than that of the MEP? wait don't answer that. LOL

The Whole of Aruba is less than 100,ooo people. Somewhere between 70k and 100k. No real stats to confirm this I'm afraid. And with the government jobs that skyrocketed, it's hard to imagine that the AVP would get enough votes, including from those likely to lose their jobs should the AVP take over.

So, right now, even though Aruba is in the can, the MEP still holds the voting base.

It can be reasonably argued that the MEP has gone after their political opponents and their families pretty harshly over the last four years... and I'm sure the MEP would say it is payback for the AVP going after the MEP when they lost power the last time.

it's a circle. And one not likely to change. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2008, 04:19:41 PM »

I think I remember Beth saying that they found the one shoe in Joran's closet
and it had blood on it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2008, 04:20:44 PM »

Early in the case Tito Lacle a reporter said during his interview with Greta that his sources tell him that authorities are looking for a shoe that Joran lost, possibly in the pond area, and that Joran tried to buy another one to match the shoe he lost. Greta commented that it would have been difficult for Joran to walk home the night of Natalee's disappearance with only one shoe

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2008, 04:22:36 PM »

and it had blood on it.

She most definetly said that and Beth added she never knew if they tested it or not or any results.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2008, 04:30:26 PM »

and it had blood on it.

She most definetly said that and Beth added she never knew if they tested it or not or any results.

******* magnolia thx for your answers. I d still like to know a date if anyone has one. Shoe in closet size 14....mmm
JVDS has size 10.5 You dont suppose it could be someone elses shoe do you?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2008, 04:31:47 PM »

Didn't someone claim Yoran passed their house covered in mud from waist down in the wee hours of the morning?Shoe stuck in the mud?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2008, 04:36:27 PM »

One of the authors has an interesting website that has a survey about Aruba's parks, oh and low and behold he used to work for guess who????

http://earneylasten.com/

EXPERIENCE

Strategic Analyst Manager 2004-2005
Responsible for International Marketing Consultancy

Information System Manager 1997-2004
Responsible for network, web design, and other technology projects

Public Relations/Data Processor 1989-1996
Participated in tourism trade shows, global meetings

Accountant 1986-1989
Lasten Accounting Services, N.V., Oranjestad, Aruba
Worked with overall accounting activities

Food Service Manager 1985-1986
Alken Exploitatie N.V., Oranjestad, Aruba
Worked with overall management activities

Contact info - why are they all tied to Florida?

In United States Home
Earney F. Lasten
8775 Sartori Street #203

Orlando, FL 32829

Sorry, but I am always behind...(work is a bear)....but can someone tell me the significance of this person?  I'm just curious.  TIA

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.