April 26, 2024, 02:09:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 314993 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #200 on: March 06, 2008, 08:03:29 AM »

Maybe there was only one Swiss K in the Lost and Found at the Racquet Club was why Joran only had one shoe Size 14.

How hard is it to measure a kid's foot?

But I suppose first one would have to want to know and besides, it's easier to blame the American media for failure to perform at even the most minimal of universally accepted standards.

Things like that require bending over and stretching which interferes with the Frosted Flakes agenda.

moo

Good morning.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest Mr. Frosted Flakes has not been able to see him own feet for a long time.  IMO.

He has DickyDoo Syndrome. That is when your belly sticks out further than your dicky do.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #201 on: March 06, 2008, 08:06:47 AM »

oh and PS...

I am so disappointed...

I went out and bought NEW SUSPENDERS...

and nobody...but not notbody even noticed:

Just goes to show everybody loves my loveable face and forgets about the rest of me...LOL 

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: March 06, 2008, 08:19:23 AM »

LOL Silver ....I did notice!! LMAO!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: March 06, 2008, 08:21:34 AM »

(Translation)
The mother of Lorenzo, Astrid van Rijn, operates as a poster on a number of websites (as SandraK and Keywest). She said recently that she is on good footing with Robin Holloway, the wife of Dave Holloway. Of course, this is spicy, now that the former girlfriend of Lorenzo van Rijn withdrew his alibi on May 30, 2005

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2669.100

I posted this somewhere yesterday, SandraK the nic anyway was posting with a group at (soda pop site)?

Robin was posting there and SandraK became changed, very  very nice

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: March 06, 2008, 08:40:04 AM »

Maybe there was only one Swiss K in the Lost and Found at the Racquet Club was why Joran only had one shoe Size 14.

How hard is it to measure a kid's foot?

But I suppose first one would have to want to know and besides, it's easier to blame the American media for failure to perform at even the most minimal of universally accepted standards.

Things like that require bending over and stretching which interferes with the Frosted Flakes agenda.

moo

Good morning.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest Mr. Frosted Flakes has not been able to see him own feet for a long time.  IMO.

He has DickyDoo Syndrome. That is when your belly sticks out further than your dicky do.

Very similar to "Dunlops" syndrome............................................

......... when "his belly done lopped over his belt"

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: March 06, 2008, 09:09:29 AM »

FRAMING is not a word, I believe Patrick had in mind for Joran.  Tricking him into a confession of truth as to what happened would be what, in my estimation he was doing.  Whoever used the word FRAMING is either using the wrong word or they are trying to FRAME Patrick.     Jack blue

perhaps more like putting him in the frame...gotta be one those translation problems!

Why is the picture (avatar) showing its azz?   jackblue

She is applying for a job as a refrigerator repairman(person)?

it's a man ray photo, and i liked it.

Now for the next question (or at least my next question):

"I do not photograph nature. I photograph my visions."

Man Ray, the master of experimental and fashion photography was also a painter, a filmmaker, a poet, an essayist, a philosopher, and a leader of American modernism. Known for documenting the cultural elite living in France, Man Ray spent much of his time fighting the formal constraints of the visual arts. Ray’s life and art were always provocative, engaging, and challenging.

<snip>

He died on November 18, 1976 at the age of eighty-six. One the great artists and agitators of his time, Man Ray will be remembered not simply for the fascinating and experimental works he left behind, but for the crucial role he played in encouraging the revolutionary in art.

Man Ray: Prophet of the Avant-Garde 

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/database/ray_m.html

I love being a monkey, I learn something new every day!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: March 06, 2008, 09:16:22 AM »

here is Hero Brinkman talking about corruption (mp3, in dutch):

http://download.omroep.nl/rnw/smac/cms/car_gevangenisst_maarten_20080305_44_1kHz.mp3

it is in dutch, but he says he has many sources from inside the antilles and outside.

also he has received hunderds of e-mails about corrupt politicians and state officials.

this news article in less detail than the mp3 is about the same subject:
http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/bovenwinden/Car20080305_Gevangenis-NOVA

i translated it yesterday, it is mainly about corruption on st. maarten - this was brought up by NOVA current affairs program.

this article is about the new technical assistent taking over.
the previous assistent was sent home after he revealed a corruption scandal. the article however doesn't mention this.
(stealing a large sum of money from the prison with possible involvement of the prison director himself!)
http://news.caribseek.com/Sint_Maarten/The_Daily_Herald/article_62500.shtml
st. maarten is particulary bad as last month the police chief was transferred and arrested.
http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/k239/holiday239.html
there is much to read about that. just unbelievable...
not directly related to aruba, but it shows to me the climate of corruption on the antilles/aruba.

as said before friday/saturday the remaining parts on NOVA about corruption.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: March 06, 2008, 09:24:34 AM »

oh and PS...

I am so disappointed...

Just goes to show everybody loves my loveable face and forgets about the rest of me...LOL 

I noticed, I even noticed you have hands now.

I believe in miracles!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: March 06, 2008, 09:26:24 AM »

here is Hero Brinkman talking about corruption (mp3, in dutch):

http://download.omroep.nl/rnw/smac/cms/car_gevangenisst_maarten_20080305_44_1kHz.mp3

it is in dutch, but he says he has many sources from inside the antilles and outside.

also he has received hunderds of e-mails about corrupt politicians and state officials.

this news article in less detail than the mp3 is about the same subject:
http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/bovenwinden/Car20080305_Gevangenis-NOVA

i translated it yesterday, it is mainly about corruption on st. maarten - this was brought up by NOVA current affairs program.

this article is about the new technical assistent taking over.
the previous assistent was sent home after he revealed a corruption scandal. the article however doesn't mention this.
(stealing a large sum of money from the prison with possible involvement of the prison director himself!)
http://news.caribseek.com/Sint_Maarten/The_Daily_Herald/article_62500.shtml
st. maarten is particulary bad as last month the police chief was transferred and arrested.
there is much to read about that. just unbelievable...
not directly related to aruba, but it shows to me the climate of corruption on the antilles/aruba.

as said before friday/saturday the remaining parts on NOVA about corruption.

just to add to this. this brought the justice minister of the Antilles David Dick in a very awkward position.

to explain there are 3 countries: aruba, antilles, netherlands.
all have a justice minister.

Holiday’s lawyer calls for
probe into Dick’s motives

PHILIPSBURG--Justice Minister David Dick appointed Police Chief Commissioner Derrick Holiday as advisor to the Ministry of Justice while he knew Holiday was considered a suspect in an ongoing investigation.

Holiday’s lawyer Joeri Essed queried the Minister’s actions in a press statement on Monday.

Essed also raised questions about the minister’s decision to place Holiday on non-active duty as an advisor and not as Police Chief Commissioner.

“I cannot help but wonder whether there are ulterior motives at play in this entire course of events,” Essed said. He believes Dick’s actions should be thoroughly reviewed.

i think there is a good chance one remaining NOVA part is about this scandal.

as said before not related to aruba.
but overall attention to corruption on antilles/aruba is a good thing - it can set other things in motion.
and it backs up Hero Brinkman's allegation of the 'corrupt gangter's nest'. there is no denying anymore.

"Hero Brinkman was right after all"

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: March 06, 2008, 09:28:04 AM »

Caesu

Thanks for translating the show last night.

I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: March 06, 2008, 09:28:44 AM »

oh and PS...

I am so disappointed...

I noticed!!! I always was reminded of Larry King. I think people forget just how big Larry was in radio before his CNN show. I had assumed LK was inspirational for "kickradio"!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: March 06, 2008, 09:33:29 AM »

interesting reading to get the whole police chief replacement problem understood.
david dick is of course also justice minister for bonaire.

if the justice minister of the antilles is going down this is a huge scandal.

Mercelina said there was a situation in Bonaire similar to that in St. Maarten. The Netherlands will not extend the contract of Police Chief Commissioner Johan van der Straten and NAPB believes that again a Dutch replacement will be appointed.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/k222/blow222.html

jan = short for johan

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: March 06, 2008, 09:33:36 AM »

(Translation)
The mother of Lorenzo, Astrid van Rijn, operates as a poster on a number of websites (as SandraK and Keywest). She said recently that she is on good footing with Robin Holloway, the wife of Dave Holloway. Of course, this is spicy, now that the former girlfriend of Lorenzo van Rijn withdrew his alibi on May 30, 2005

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2669.100

I posted this somewhere yesterday, SandraK the nic anyway was posting with a group at (soda pop site)?

Robin was posting there and SandraK became changed, very  very nice

I do not think SandraK is Lorenzo's mum. Unless Lorenzo's Mum lives in Michigan.
Klaas??

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: March 06, 2008, 09:38:34 AM »

Caesu

Thanks for translating the show last night.

i could do a full transcript translation because it was very interesting but difficult to with al the 'law terms'.

but the Telegraaf article already posted here gives a very good summary.

i hope bram mosko will go on one of the american networks like greta for example.
or JQK will go into details about what Bram Mosko is trying to do.

Bram Mosko is next week on Jensen.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: March 06, 2008, 09:47:17 AM »

yesterday's Pauw/Witteman:

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=6626789 (Bram Mosko starts about 2 thirds on the show)

yesterday's Jensen:

click here (mostly in Dutch)

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: March 06, 2008, 09:58:18 AM »

Hi and Good Morning all..

Hey, I'm thinking about this possible civil suit by Beth and Bram. I'm not sure what that would accomplish in terms of a monetary reward. The Sloots will certainly claim some sort of insolvency. I guess it could be a moral victory, but without the money to compensate for Beth's loss, I really don't think it would be totally worth it. The expense of such a suit would be pretty high. Beth would need to reside in Holland during the suit and that alone would be expensive. Then add in the costs of Bram. So, it's not worth it unless the Sloots can be squeezed.

But, it would also make them suffer which I'm all for. It would also possibly enter their banking records and I would love to see those. Especially any ATM transactions around 5-30-2005.

Another interesting fact would be revealed . . . and that would be who the heck is really paying for all these attorneys.
I am quite sure that a school teacher and a corrupt civil servant do not have the funds to pay these high priced attorneys and Taco is one of the highest paid around. So, I would look forward to that.

And the fact that Paulus is hiring attorneys for the Kalpoes would be revealed.

It would be interesting to see how the Sloots pay for all these expenses yet seem to have no real wealth.

I also realize that Jossy has said Paulus seems to have the money to pay these expenses and I am also aware that the Sloot family may have been compensated for the land that was used in the highway project in Holland. But, I just do not see the Sloots as wealthy. They drive old cars and their house looks to be only around 100K.

They just don't seem wealthy to me.

If they suffer, I'm happy. Funny how that works. LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #216 on: March 06, 2008, 10:04:51 AM »

Peter R. de Vries is working on some new, very promising, leads but doesn't know yet if there will a show about it.

I get this from an interview that the company I work for did with him...it hasn't been aired yet (and of course I don't if or when that will happen).

I did get an ok to do some more research for the corruptionlink with this case! Many thanks to Jo-An who gave me the link with the summary; it helped a lot!

I must emphasise this still doesn't mean an awful lot; checking 'a story' a bit more happens but at least the request / idea wasn't a no Wink

There is so much corruption around this case so I think I need to focus on the most important ones. Because otherwise it could be overwhelming. So some feedback would be very much appreciated.....

Wow, that is great news!

I would focus on Van der Stratten and Jacobs.
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: March 06, 2008, 10:06:21 AM »

IMO, some (no, more than expected) of the wealthy hide their wealth. If you look at the Venture Capital people in California, a lot of them live in higher than modest homes, but not really extravagant, and drive $25,000 cars. I think as they accrue more money, it becomes a game to make more without the desire to spend.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: March 06, 2008, 10:08:42 AM »

Klauss,
Can you fix my avi so it doesn't have the extra buttons? TIA

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: March 06, 2008, 10:16:41 AM »

Sarah understands Aruba’s
position on Justice matters

PHILIPSBURG--Constitutional Affairs Commissioner Sarah Wescot-Williams understands Aruba’s not wanting to let go of acquired constitutional rights such as having its own Attorney General.

While the Dutch Government has negotiated one Attorney General for Curaçao, St. Maarten and the BES islands Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba in the constitutional change process, Dutch Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin announced on Monday that Aruba would have its own Attorney General and that the Dutch Justice Minister’s authority to give instructions to the Attorney General would not apply to that island.

“Aruba in its discussions with the Minister always stated that the process of the Netherlands Antilles should not change what it has today; that is, its own Attorney General. While Aruba is a necessary partner in the process, it is going to make sure that changes it does not want will not happen,” Wescot-Williams stated during Wednesday’s Executive Council press briefing.

Regarding the position of St. Maarten towards Aruba not having its own Attorney General, the Commissioner said St Maarten was party to several agreements in the context of November 2, 2006.

“In there it’s clear how we think and look at the Attorney General and how we look at the authority of instruction by the Dutch Minister. Let’s realise these particular issues have been issues of much discussion ever since the signing of the November 2006 accord.”

She said everyone was looking at the advice of the Council of State on the matter of instruction by the Dutch Justice Minister in his capacity as member of the Kingdom Council of Ministers.

“The crucial part is article 43 of the Charter of the Kingdom. That is a guarantee function of the Kingdom. Only when there is a total breakdown in the areas of Justice, good governance or financial government can a member of the Kingdom Council of Ministers intervene.”

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/k235/justice235.html

Attorney General = Procureur Generaal

this must be an article from 2 weeks ago.

i linked these things up and now i find an article doing the same thing. 

this english blog is very interesting about the antilles/st. maarten corruption:

http://sxmprivateeye.com/

(main language on st. maarten is english)

http://sxmprivateeye.com/node/12227
Nova, Nazi's and the Today Rag

The Today Editorial today is a remarkable piece of work of sophistry for a newspaper which would have trouble investigating itself out of a paper bag. It is a rambling mess of irrational outrage at the news a NOVA TV crew is planning to come here and do some investigative reporting on the island about corruption. According to the Today, the perception that St. Maarten is corrupt is 'erroneous', 'ludicrous' and 'malicious'. It attacks any locals who are planning to talk to NOVA about corruption as being on par with Nazi sympathizers of the second world war in Holland who cooperated with the occupation.

O M G

i wonder what happens if the NOVA crew went to aruba as well to look into corruption there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.