April 18, 2024, 07:09:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 314672 times)
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: March 06, 2008, 01:43:15 PM »

Hey ya'll!

I must say, this is getting very interesting....

Yep Ala...as Elmer Fudd would say....vewwy vewwy intwesting, you siwwy wabbit Wink....can you tell my head is spinning too Wink

Yep! 

There's something vewy scewwy going on here!!!

Kill da wabbit!

Existence is futile.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: March 06, 2008, 01:45:24 PM »

Hey ya'll!

I must say, this is getting very interesting....

Yep Ala...as Elmer Fudd would say....vewwy vewwy intwesting, you siwwy wabbit Wink....can you tell my head is spinning too Wink

Yep! 

There's something vewy scewwy going on here!!!

Kill da wabbit!

Gunslinger,

That's always good advice!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: March 06, 2008, 01:46:10 PM »

This is exactly what the other side wants is to not find Patrick credible and have him contradict himself. Also in order for him to sell many copies of his book he will need something juicy inside of it like who he thinks dumped Natalee in the ocean. If he already knows and was told another name besides Daury then he has some explaining to do.MO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: March 06, 2008, 01:49:53 PM »

BY JOS at BFN

summary>>

Patrick claims to be friends with Joran for years.

patrick says he knows who dumped Natalee's body in the sea. Joran supposedly has paid him to keep his mouth shut

Patrick made those remarks on Aruba TV. He thought the camera's were out.

One of the camera was still rolling. His remarks are translated by a translating company at request of magazine De Nieuwe revu.

"Since i know Joran for years...". This is in contradiction what he said before.

Patrick say he intends to continue to bother the VDS family with the knowledge he has.

One day Joran will fall on his face. You don't know what the other family membets are doing. I will make them bitter.

Peter's show offered new openings but the judge decided Joran could not be arrested for fantasy telling.

Who the heck pad who, that's what I want to know, since there are two translations apparently regarding this "small" detail.

It s not 2 translations. The one paper says it was money to give to the guy who dumped the body. The other says that joran paid patrick to not tell the name.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #364 on: March 06, 2008, 01:53:33 PM »

BY JOS at BFN

summary>>

patrick says he knows who dumped Natalee's body in the sea. Joran supposedly has paid him to keep his mouth shut

One of the camera was still rolling. His remarks are translated by a translating company at request of magazine De Nieuwe revu.

"Since i know Joran for years...". This is in contradiction what he said before.

Patrick say he intends to continue to bother the VDS family with the knowledge he has.

One day Joran will fall on his face. You don't know what the other family membets are doing. I will make them bitter.

Peter's show offered new openings but the judge decided Joran could not be arrested for fantasy telling.

Who the heck pad who, that's what I want to know, since there are two translations apparently regarding this "small" detail.

It s not 2 translations. The one paper says it was money to give to the guy who dumped the body. The other says that joran paid patrick to not tell the name.

Ok, you just provided *two* different conclusions that came from Patricks interview. Your saying the translation is correct but that the papers are misinterpreting things? What am I missing here?
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: March 06, 2008, 01:53:57 PM »

NO:  It is saying Joran gave the body thrower 2000 Euros to keep quiet.
They are trying to slander the work of Peter D. and Patrick.  The perps, as usual and their leftist cohorts are trying to confuse the issue.  Go with what you got.  The video confessions.  Concentrate on those only.  Patrick is no fool.  He would not say anything to anyone he does not want repeated on or off camera.  I believe this.   Jack b

Exactly. There are two writers. From one of them Stan de Jong I found out he told pertinent lies in the past.
He hates Peter R. Peter R went to court to sue him ones. Stan de Jong obviously lost.

This Stan de Jong wrote last week also an article about Patrick and Peter. The whole article was based on anonymous sources. That's how this man works. He follows Peter R. everywere to see were he can trigger Peter R. If he has to tell lies to blame PeterR, no problem.

I have seen this man working before. If you go against him and his friends, they start to intimidate in a very sneaky way.
Not everybody likes it to be intimidated for having another opinion.
That's the reason I feel I need to tell this. I wrote about it in the last chapter already.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #366 on: March 06, 2008, 01:54:07 PM »

This is exactly what the other side wants is to not find Patrick credible and have him contradict himself. Also in order for him to sell many copies of his book he will need something juicy inside of it like who he thinks dumped Natalee in the ocean. If he already knows and was told another name besides Daury then he has some explaining to do.MO

Yep...Lucy...you got some 'splainin to do....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: March 06, 2008, 01:56:37 PM »

I smell a ruse!

Existence is futile.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: March 06, 2008, 02:02:02 PM »

Yep...Lucy...you got some 'splainin to do....

If new information comes out that helps solve the case I could give a rats azz about Patrick, I'm indifferent to him in the big scheme of things. I just can't imagine that he would be so stupid as to expose what he knows to this interviewer, even if he was planning on using this knowledge to "spice" up his book.

But maybe he is dumb as rocks and was hiding something, and slipped up trying to impress this guy, who knows.

They can try and deflect the spotlight to him, but it won't matter because we all know where the real stink is coming from.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: March 06, 2008, 02:03:18 PM »

BY JOS at BFN

summary>>

Ok, you just provided *two* different conclusions that came from Patricks interview. Your saying the translation is correct but that the papers are misinterpreting things? What am I missing here?

i m saying there s two versions in the papers. One paper says that the man who dumped the body was given money to keep his mouth shut
The other paper says that Joran gave patrick money to not reveal the name of the person who dumped the body
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: March 06, 2008, 02:05:24 PM »

This monkey ain't buying.. No matter if Joran did tell Patrick a name,what's it good for? Nothing so far Patrick has done has brought about anything as far as getting Yoran prosecuted.Even if Yoran did spill a name,it isn't anything.Big Deal..Got any proof outside of Yorans word?Doubt it..He 's a liar,remember? I won't be buying Patrick's book until I see many locked up for good..I am so disgusted right now....Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: March 06, 2008, 02:07:15 PM »

The following statement implies that the prosecutor's office played a role is have its own appeal turned down and ... the statement also  affirms that Joran van der Sloot is once again a suspect.

This official statement is very important.  It cites exactly what the reasoning was behind the behind the ruling of the Appeal's Court ... the ruling that determined that the Peter Devries' video recording was insufficient evidence to once again detain Joran van der Sloot.

Janet

+++++++++++++

February 15, 2008

Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.

J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

The Court of Appeal announced by the end of yesterday, February 14th, 2008, its decision to uphold the refusal by the investigating judge to order pre-trial detention of J.v.d.S. in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Office of the Public Prosecutor had requested such an order after the “Peter R de Vries-tapes” had been received by the Office and had been evaluated. Last week the Office appealed the ruling of refusal by the judge.

The reasons underlying the Court’s decision are the following. The Court has seen the visual materials, has listened to the audio materials and has inspected the verbatim reports. Based on that, the Court is of the opinion that there is a lack of sufficient facts and circumstances substantiating serious grounds for the suspicion of the suspect’s involvement in the crimes for which he is being held responsible by the prosecution. The Court will generally be a bit more hesitant when it has to decide on a new request for pre-trial detention of a suspect, when that same suspect has been detained repeatedly before and there has been a considerable lapse of time.

J.v.d.S. has given extensive and detailed statements in Patrick van der Eem’s car, the undercover citizen who worked for Peter R. de Vries, on what happened during the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Nevertheless the Court sees various reasons not to accept the serious grounds of suspicion which are statutorily required for pre-trial detention. One of them is the history of contradictory statements by J.v.d.S., which were belied repeatedly by objective findings.

At this moment those parts of the statements made in Van der Eem’s car which contain new elements are not being underpinned by objective findings. Considering the possibility of a serious personality disorder – as voiced by the prosecution – combined with a personal history of untrue statements and remarks, which even according to the suspect himself are frequently false, the Court of Appeal has reasons for doubt regarding the incriminating character of the “car-statements.”

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: March 06, 2008, 02:09:40 PM »

i wonder how high the chances are Bram Mosko is doing the civil case now.
yesterday it was 90% chance.

but if all this Patrick stuff is true, he could also sue Patrick for shock damage.

Beth is getting therapy already Bram said yesterday.

also wonder if Beth is still in the netherlands, i hope she is back home.
few days ago they all sat on that sofa.

again, i'll wait for peter r. response to this to make an opinion on this news.

If what is true?

that patrick knows who threw natalee in the ocean and got money from joran to stay silent about that.

Again, that scenario just does not make sense. If you got money from someone to keep quiet about a murder you don't go talking about it to someone you just met, let alone, a reporter. I guess we will have to wait for part #2 to come out to make sense of this.

yes this scenario doesn't make sense. we will have to wait where this goes.
maybe after tonights broadcast on aruba-tv more will become clear.

i haven't got a opinion on this yet, first i want to know more.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #373 on: March 06, 2008, 02:10:13 PM »

Post on Gretawire blog:

"Comment by maureen in CA
March 6th, 2008 at 2:01 pm
Just got off scaredmonkeys. Within the Natalee blog, there are comments on an article re transhipment of drugs from Aruba, and there are presently 15 comments talking about Patrick van eem being secretly taped after a TV interview telling he knows who disposed of Natalee at sea and Joran asking for 2,000 euros from Patrick to have the guy who took Natalee out to sea killed. All the reports are in Dutch, and you’re only able to pick up this breaking news from the comments in English. I think something important is breaking here."

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: March 06, 2008, 02:14:02 PM »

The following statement implies that the prosecutor's office played a role is have its own appeal turned down and ... the statement also  affirms that Joran van der Sloot is once again a suspect.

This official statement is very important.  It cites exactly what the reasoning was behind the behind the ruling of the Appeal's Court ... the ruling that determined that the Peter Devries' video recording was insufficient evidence to once again detain Joran van der Sloot.

Janet

+++++++++++++

February 15, 2008

Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.

J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

The Court of Appeal announced by the end of yesterday, February 14th, 2008, its decision to uphold the refusal by the investigating judge to order pre-trial detention of J.v.d.S. in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Office of the Public Prosecutor had requested such an order after the “Peter R de Vries-tapes” had been received by the Office and had been evaluated. Last week the Office appealed the ruling of refusal by the judge.

The reasons underlying the Court’s decision are the following. The Court has seen the visual materials, has listened to the audio materials and has inspected the verbatim reports. Based on that, the Court is of the opinion that there is a lack of sufficient facts and circumstances substantiating serious grounds for the suspicion of the suspect’s involvement in the crimes for which he is being held responsible by the prosecution. The Court will generally be a bit more hesitant when it has to decide on a new request for pre-trial detention of a suspect, when that same suspect has been detained repeatedly before and there has been a considerable lapse of time.

J.v.d.S. has given extensive and detailed statements in Patrick van der Eem’s car, the undercover citizen who worked for Peter R. de Vries, on what happened during the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Nevertheless the Court sees various reasons not to accept the serious grounds of suspicion which are statutorily required for pre-trial detention. One of them is the history of contradictory statements by J.v.d.S., which were belied repeatedly by objective findings.

At this moment those parts of the statements made in Van der Eem’s car which contain new elements are not being underpinned by objective findings. Considering the possibility of a serious personality disorder – as voiced by the prosecution – combined with a personal history of untrue statements and remarks, which even according to the suspect himself are frequently false, the Court of Appeal has reasons for doubt regarding the incriminating character of the “car-statements.”

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not

Janet,
Do you know where this item was published?

TIA

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #375 on: March 06, 2008, 02:14:23 PM »

The continuing saga in the "TWILIGHT ZONE"! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
suisse71
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: March 06, 2008, 02:15:27 PM »

BY JOS at BFN

summary>>

Hi all,

Wait a minute. In the Devries Dutch version, which is in the forum, Patrick & Joran talking about something to the effect -

Patrick "Joran we have to give that guy some money for what he did for you.  We are going to make alot of money Joran, we have to give him(Daury) some money"

Joran "Yeah, blah blah....."

Basically they are talking about Joran thinks he going to make some major $$$$ with Patrick selling drugs and Joran's is waiting for his big cash payout in 10 years, etc.  While, IMO, Patrick was trying to find out who this is guy is who "dumped the body in the ocean" and he thinks that guy needs to be "compensated" for "what he did for Joran"  I wonder if this is really what they are talking about, NOT that Patrick knows for sure who threw the body in the ocean, but more speculation. 

Sorry don't recall the exact words, but I imagine Klaasend can give us that link in the forum. 

Separate note, the 2000 euro may explain the ATM w/d in the wee hours.  Again did Paulus make those 2 ATM w/d or was it Joran using his Daddy's card???

ALSO - Patrick's agent Vigilano is a master at marketing, pure genuis - he would know what Patrick should say publicly to spike interest in his book and to drive the sales.  With Vig as his agent, he will make major $$$$.

j4n!!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: March 06, 2008, 02:16:42 PM »

Post on Gretawire blog:

"Comment by maureen in CA
March 6th, 2008 at 2:01 pm
Just got off scaredmonkeys. Within the Natalee blog, there are comments on an article re transhipment of drugs from Aruba, and there are presently 15 comments talking about Patrick van eem being secretly taped after a TV interview telling he knows who disposed of Natalee at sea and Joran asking for 2,000 euros from Patrick to have the guy who took Natalee out to sea killed. All the reports are in Dutch, and you’re only able to pick up this breaking news from the comments in English. I think something important is breaking here."

Killed???  Where did that come from?  I hope it was not Elmer Fudd!  Don't these people watch cartoons at all?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: March 06, 2008, 02:16:54 PM »

Just one thing in the back of my mind and that is that Joran wanted to help this "Daury" or person that helped him with Money. He mentioned this to Patrick in the tapes. Since Katrien explained that it is two people writing about one recording,I seriously doubt anything was paid to the person that helped dump Natalee and that writer is not telling the truth.

Patrick is no Dummy and I think is very street smart,he will definetly be saving interesting things so people will buy his book. Of course there are those that wish him harm and want to see him fail. I think Peter R is right,he does not know for sure who helped Joran but he has his suspicions. I will be shocked if he was told another name besides Daury but decided to keep that confidential,as that would destroy his trust with Beth,Peter and everyone else he said that he was helping. Since he mentioned he is going to bring down the VDS Family and they should move to Africa I think that is a strong hint who he thinks Daury is.MO
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 02:20:50 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: March 06, 2008, 02:17:05 PM »

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:59 pm    BY Glenda at RU

According to those that have seen the full 20 minutes... Patrick says that even the Police made money...

We have to wait until tonight to see if that indeed was said or just someone's interpretation. 

~~~~~~~~~Can we please get the AVY's shut off? It is taking me 3 minutes or more to load a page and I am on high speed.

Keep your home page to bring up the I-net, then hit the "x" to send it back after your I-net is up and use FIREFOX browser on this to browse with.   jack b.  Sometimes if you have a popup killer in place it cannot get through.  Run the window cleaner at different times during the readings and/or postings to keep so many pop ups and clutter at bay.  You will get a rhythm with it.  Firefox works best it seems with this.  You can keep your other toobar and the firefox tool bar on the same pate.  Yahoo and firefox work good together.  Windows explorer needs to be turned off by the "x" as I said as soon as the I-net comes up.  Put you a firefox icon on your desktop and then use this to search and go into your places with.      Jack b
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.