April 27, 2024, 04:27:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 315031 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #520 on: March 06, 2008, 08:03:04 PM »

Welcome back to the cold weather OE! 

I see the Persistence has nice calm seas on there journey home and should be in Mexico in 36 hours! 

It's good to be back home, although the change in climate gave me a wicked head cold.  I was told today that the Persistence was already in Mexico, well ahead of schedule. 

Hope you feel better soon Kyle!  Great to hear that the Persistence is ahead of schedule on the trip home, I know they are anxious to be with their families.  Try some chicken noodle soup for that cold.  The climate here in Texas changes about every 12 hours these days.  Spring flowers and trees are blooming and they are predicting freezing temperatures, sleet and snow for tonight and tomorrow.  I had the air conditioner on last night! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: March 06, 2008, 08:07:18 PM »

Klaas, Grande is saying there is going to be an arrest in the Brianna Denison case.

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3199

Thanks for the info Rob
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: March 06, 2008, 08:17:01 PM »

Welcome back to the cold weather OE! 

I see the Persistence has nice calm seas on there journey home and should be in Mexico in 36 hours! 

It's good to be back home, although the change in climate gave me a wicked head cold.  I was told today that the Persistence was already in Mexico, well ahead of schedule. 

Hope you feel better soon Kyle!  Great to hear that the Persistence is ahead of schedule on the trip home, I know they are anxious to be with their families.  Try some chicken noodle soup for that cold.  The climate here in Texas changes about every 12 hours these days.  Spring flowers and trees are blooming and they are predicting freezing temperatures, sleet and snow for tonight and tomorrow.  I had the air conditioner on last night! 

Yeah Kyle, but dump about 3 tablespoons of Texas Pete into it before you eat it!

Existence is futile.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #523 on: March 06, 2008, 08:20:32 PM »

Klaas if anyone would know it would be you

Is there any official document or an article that says police have found a single one of jorans shoes with blood/mud and if so when?

plz humour me i know this has been discussed and i have done some research but i cant find anything but rumours
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: March 06, 2008, 08:22:25 PM »

Is there any official document or an article that says police have found a single one of jorans shoes with blood/mud and if so when?

plz humour me i know this has been discussed and i have done some research but i cant find anything but rumours

I don't think there is anything official, at least not that I've seen.  The only thing I remember is postings in forums and blogs.  They did officially SEARCH for one or two shoes, they even had a "missing shoes" poster.  I'll try and find that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: March 06, 2008, 08:25:09 PM »

I don't think there is anything official, at least not that I've seen.  The only thing I remember is postings in forums and blogs.  They did officially SEARCH for one or two shoes, they even had a "missing shoes" poster.  I'll try and find that.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/natalee_hollowa_91.html

Natalee Holloway Update: Missing Shoe
I've been informed that at a press conference today investigators have asked anyone that may have information as regards a sneaker - K-SWISS (White and Blue) size 14 possibly seen or found near the Marriott or the Fisherman's Hut area to please contact the Police.
Earlier reports have suggested that a search at the home of Joran Va der Sloot turned up a shoe which may have been covered with mud, or muck. The shoe had no match. The last bit of information hasn't been independently confirmed.
Sunday, July 31, 2005 at 05:53 PM
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #526 on: March 06, 2008, 08:26:59 PM »

There was talk about police findig one in jorans closet but i cant find anything about it. I read the rumours and the hearsay etc i am trying to put a timeline on these shoes and need some details. any help appreciated thx
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: March 06, 2008, 08:27:39 PM »

From Kyle:

This is a picture taken right next to the fisherman's hut that was allegedly broken into.  The picture shows the cut-away spot in the brush where we believe the trap was stored.  There are branches cut off and rub marks on other branches indicating a trap of at least 6-7' wide may have been in the spot.  The cut-away was symmetrical.   The trap we found was too large to fit inside the fish hut door (see attached picture of the fish hut door that was replaced after the break-in).

The trap is drawn in here to give you an idea.

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 27, 2008

MILLER: The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA and when we located that it looked like more than just a piece of cloth and I mean we, we felt as though we seen a skull in there. We got the Aruba authorities involved, they felt there was something in there, we dove on it and the thing is that's only 1 of over 170 targets out there we still have to investigate, so we've got a lot of work ahead of us.

VAN SUSTEREN: Alright you said DNA, this was found in a crab trap below the surface in the water right?

MILLER:  It was in the water and Greta we was looking for a crab trap because we got reports that the night Natalee disappeared one of the fishermen's huts was broken into and a crab trap was stolen and I actually talked to a man there at the fishermen's huts, he verified about the hut being broken into and the crab trap being taken so it was really one of the things we was looking for.  In fact Chief Dompig told me 2-1/2 years ago in October when we was at the landfill that we needed to be out in the water, and he felt as though Natalee was put in a crab trap or some type of container ...

Quote from: oceanexploration on March 03, 2008, 06:35:58 PM
The trap was symmetrical in width and length at approximately 7.5 ft. It was approximately 2.25-2.5 ft high.  You're correct about the ROV video lens distorting perspective due to the paralax view lens.

Quote from: Tamikosmom on March 03, 2008, 08:20:24 PM
Dr. Hodges:

The fisherman described the cage as made of 3/8-inch iron (such as that used in concrete reinforcing—"rebar") with a frame size approximately 5 ˝ feet by 4 feet by 17 inches. He described it as a large fishing cage with its frame wrapped in chicken wire with its familiar hexagonal openings but with an opening in one panel which allowed them to trap fish. He believed that, given its size and weight, it would take two men to manage the cage. Once aboard, it would lay low on the floor of the nearby fishing boat.
http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html

Gerold Dompig
'Scarborough Country'
October 25, 2005

DOMPIG: Well, that‘s basically the reason why we are looking at the ocean right now, because, although we don‘t have an official statement or declaration that a fishing trap has been missing, there are enough rumors out there that we—lead us to believe that maybe that is the case.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9827906/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: March 06, 2008, 08:29:52 PM »

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/natalee_hollowa_91.html

Natalee Holloway Update: Missing Shoe
I've been informed that at a press conference today investigators have asked anyone that may have information as regards a sneaker - K-SWISS (White and Blue) size 14 possibly seen or found near the Marriott or the Fisherman's Hut area to please contact the Police.
Earlier reports have suggested that a search at the home of Joran Va der Sloot turned up a shoe which may have been covered with mud, or muck. The shoe had no match. The last bit of information hasn't been independently confirmed.
Sunday, July 31, 2005 at 05:53 PM

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/01/ng.01.html

SUSAN CANDIOTTI, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Well, I don`t think authorities want it to go cold. They`re really trying, they said, everything do to try to get to the bottom of this.

The latest information we have in that regard is that they`re putting out a public plea to look for -- remember all that talk about a shoe or a pair of shoes?

GRACE: Yes.

CANDIOTTI: Well, finally, confirmation that authorities are putting out a public request to be on the lookout, if you will, for a pair of sneakers that Joran, according to law enforcement authorities, claims that he might have lost the night that Natalee went missing, when he was on the beach with her, he said, at that fisherman`s hut area, which is near the Marriott and the Holiday Inn hotels.

Described as size 14, a pair of brand new sneakers. The brand is K- Swiss.

GRACE: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Size 14, K-Swiss, are those...

CANDIOTTI: White and blue in color, that`s right. And they`re looking for this pair of brand new sneakers that he told police, as they stressed to me, in one of his many statements, that he might have lost this pair of shoes.

Again, they don`t know how much credence to put into this. And they said they have looking for this pair of shoes since the beginning, looked in his home, looked around the pond area that they`ve finished searching, looked around, and now they`re saying, all right, well, we`re putting out a public request now, if anyone possibly stumbles upon this pair of shoes.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: March 06, 2008, 08:29:52 PM »

The most credible report you will see is from Beth what she wrote in her Diary. Unfortunately much of the older News Videos are no longer available on the net when they were looking for one Shoe,as that would also be a good source of Info. Recently Fox made youtube take down all the older vids that were on youtube for copyright infringement so we don't even have those anymore. Greta also edited out a good portion of what was important on her website and at Fox News as well.  I seriously doubt there is a single document on the net that states they found one shoe with blood or mud on it. So much of what you will find is hearsay or what was told to Beth.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 08:35:07 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: March 06, 2008, 08:34:28 PM »

Lazlo Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:49 pm    

Poentje Castro in contact with Hans Mos.

Van der Eem noemt naam
'Justitie verbiedt uitzenden fragment door Arubaanse zender'

Van der Eem mentiones name.
"LE on Aruba forbids broadcasting segment by Aruban channel"

Van der Eem werd, nadat hij zelf met de verborgen camera een bekentenis aan Joran van der Sloot ontfutselde, zelf ook stiekem gefilmd. Dat gebeurde na een interview met Castro voor de zender Tele Aruba. Afgelopen nacht tijd zijn delen van dit off-the-record gesprek op Aruba uitgezonden. Nieuwe Revu publiceerde gisteren op haar website een transcriptie van het in het Papiaments gevoerde gesprek.

Van der Eem was, after he himself managed to have Joran confess, also filmed secretly himself.
That took place after an interview with (Poentje) Castro for the channel Tele Aruba.
Last night parts of this off-the-records conversation were broadcasted in Aruba. Nieuwe Revu published on their website a transcript of the conversation which was in Papiamento.

De op Aruba bekende presentator Castro wil niets loslaten over het deel van het gesprek waarin Van der Eem inging op wat er met het lichaam van Holloway is gebeurd. "Dat heb ik afgesproken met officier van justitie Hans Mos." Het zou in ieder geval niet gaan om Daury, de naam die Van der Sloot begin februari in het programma van Peter R. de Vries noemde.

The on Aruba known host Castro does not want to let out anything about the part in which van der Eem goes into what happened with the body of Natalee Holloway. "That I have agreed upon with chief prosecutor Hans Mos".
It would at any rate not be Daury, the name that van der Sloot mentioned early February in the show of Peter R de Vries.

http://spitsnet.nl/nieuws.php/1/12572/online 

well, julia screwed up again.  mos stopped the broadcast and here old julia blames peter and patrick of threatening lives.  does she ever get anything right?  particularly where natalee is concerned.
dennisintn
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: March 06, 2008, 08:37:59 PM »

From Kyle:

This is a picture taken right next to the fisherman's hut that was allegedly broken into.  The picture shows the cut-away spot in the brush where we believe the trap was stored.  There are branches cut off and rub marks on other branches indicating a trap of at least 6-7' wide may have been in the spot.  The cut-away was symmetrical.   The trap we found was too large to fit inside the fish hut door (see attached picture of the fish hut door that was replaced after the break-in).

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 27, 2008

MILLER: The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA and when we located that it looked like more than just a piece of cloth and I mean we, we felt as though we seen a skull in there. We got the Aruba authorities involved, they felt there was something in there, we dove on it and the thing is that's only 1 of over 170 targets out there we still have to investigate, so we've got a lot of work ahead of us.

VAN SUSTEREN: Alright you said DNA, this was found in a crab trap below the surface in the water right?

MILLER:  It was in the water and Greta we was looking for a crab trap because we got reports that the night Natalee disappeared one of the fishermen's huts was broken into and a crab trap was stolen and I actually talked to a man there at the fishermen's huts, he verified about the hut being broken into and the crab trap being taken so it was really one of the things we was looking for.  In fact Chief Dompig told me 2-1/2 years ago in October when we was at the landfill that we needed to be out in the water, and he felt as though Natalee was put in a crab trap or some type of container ...

The trap was symmetrical in width and length at approximately 7.5 ft. It was approximately 2.25-2.5 ft high.  You're correct about the ROV video lens distorting perspective due to the paralax view lens.

Dr. Hodges:

The fisherman described the cage as made of 3/8-inch iron (such as that used in concrete reinforcing—"rebar") with a frame size approximately 5 ˝ feet by 4 feet by 17 inches. He described it as a large fishing cage with its frame wrapped in chicken wire with its familiar hexagonal openings but with an opening in one panel which allowed them to trap fish. He believed that, given its size and weight, it would take two men to manage the cage. Once aboard, it would lay low on the floor of the nearby fishing boat.

Gerold Dompig
'Scarborough Country'
October 25, 2005

DOMPIG: Well, that‘s basically the reason why we are looking at the ocean right now, because, although we don‘t have an official statement or declaration that a fishing trap has been missing, there are enough rumors out there that we—lead us to believe that maybe that is the case.

In fact Chief Dompig told me 2-1/2 years ago in October when we was at the landfill that we needed to be out in the water, and he felt as though Natalee was put in a crab trap or some type of container ...

now he knows

DOMPIG: Well, that‘s basically the reason why we are looking at the ocean right now, because, although we don‘t have an official statement or declaration that a fishing trap has been missing, there are enough rumors out there that we—lead us to believe that maybe that is the case

now he dont know for sure

The fisherman also noticed that a large fishing cage stored behind the first of the three Fisherman's Huts at the southern-most corner was missing. The cage had been there approximately a month since about Good Friday, March 25, 2005. The cage belonged to another fisherman who kept his boat next to these four huts. The boat was still there. But the cage was missing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: March 06, 2008, 08:42:05 PM »

More on the missing shoe (s):

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8798488/

SCARBOROUGH:  Explain to us about Joran van der Sloot‘s shoes and how that actually is now a part of this investigation. 

KOSINSKI:  Police have been pretty tightlipped about this.  There have been rumors about them looking for a shoe in various places.  Today, we know from police they‘re actually looking for a pair of sneakers, K-Swiss blue and white striped sneaker.  We even know the size, size 14.  So, they put out some detail there. 

We know that, when they drained that field and pond, we‘d been told that they were looking for something like that, some evidence.  They won‘t go so far as to tell us that they think these were lost on the night Natalee disappeared.  But obviously they see them as having some potential evidentiary value because they‘ve been looking for them, they tell us, along beaches, other locations on this island.  And they want those sneakers found.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: March 06, 2008, 08:42:25 PM »

From Kyle:

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 27, 2008

Dr. Hodges:

Gerold Dompig
'Scarborough Country'
October 25, 2005

I hate to quote such a long post...

But ain't this a kick in the pants?!!!

Klaas, you have email at cox.

Existence is futile.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: March 06, 2008, 08:45:47 PM »

The most credible report you will see is from Beth what she wrote in her Diary. Unfortunately much of the older News Videos are no longer available on the net when they were looking for one Shoe,as that would also be a good source of Info. Recently Fox made youtube take down all the older vids that were on youtube for copyright infringement so we don't even have those anymore. Greta also edited out a good portion of what was important on her website and at Fox News as well.  I seriously doubt there is a single document on the net that states they found one shoe with blood or mud on it. So much of what you will find is hearsay or what was told to Beth.

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
December 6, 2005

TWITTY: You know Greta now that you mention it I was looking through my journal and there was an update from an FBI official and also from our family liaison that in one of Joran Van der Sloot's tennis shoes there was blood. I had written that down. I wish that I had been able to obtain more information as to what happened to that one shoe if that was truly blood in his shoe. You know Greta like I said we are just so limited in any type of information we can get.

VAN SUSTEREN: : Are you suggesting that they did find one of the pair of shoes and that they seized that?

TWITTY: Yes, when I was looking back through my notes there was a date where we received this information either from the FBI or our family liason that there was blood in Joran's tennis shoe.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #535 on: March 06, 2008, 08:48:30 PM »

Kyle...I have a head cold also.....So maybe that is why I can't think straight right now .... Could You please tell Us why this picture of the Trap and Hut were posted tonight...What is the significance? Thank You In Advance! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: March 06, 2008, 08:49:45 PM »

There was talk about police findig one in jorans closet but i cant find anything about it. I read the rumours and the hearsay etc i am trying to put a timeline on these shoes and need some details. any help appreciated thx
Hi! I'm sorry I can't link you to the transcript or video but I KNOW I heard this on TV and it was a quote from DOMPIG.  I heard it on either N Grace, Greta or Rita Cosby's show.  Any of you guys remember it?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: March 06, 2008, 08:57:15 PM »

I know that Patrick is not an innocent in the ways of the world, but he is playing with fire on Aruba. IMO ... There are too many people there who do have the power to do something to him and derail his life. If Greta etc could make millions in ratings dollars ( for the Joran lies interview ) and further their careers, I have no problem with someone who delivered the goods via the media writing a book and getting paid.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: March 06, 2008, 09:00:52 PM »

Kyle...I have a head cold also.....So maybe that is why I can't think straight right now .... Could You please tell Us why this picture of the Trap and Hut were posted tonight...What is the significance? Thank You In Advance! 

Hot, I mean no disrespect.  Sometimes you just need to ask yourself....

WTF?

And consider what you know.

Did you see my suggested prescription posted for Kyle?

If not I would be more than happy to post it again, along with some preventative measures we can all take to avoid one during the upcoming ragweed season.

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: March 06, 2008, 09:03:04 PM »

Hi! I'm sorry I can't link you to the transcript or video but I KNOW I heard this on TV and it was a quote from DOMPIG.  I heard it on either N Grace, Greta or Rita Cosby's show.  Any of you guys remember it?

I do my old friend!

Existence is futile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.