April 24, 2024, 04:01:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 314883 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: March 07, 2008, 07:27:48 PM »

So Joran is hiding in Rotterdam or Germany with a Flamenco dancer named Jules???

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: March 07, 2008, 07:28:04 PM »

*******, this one is easy to clear up. The next time Jug or Beth are on Dana's show, some one should just ask if they saw either of the other kids before Anita got back on Wednesday.
You already know the answer to that question  The question should be did anyone in Aruba see either one of these kids before wednesday!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #982 on: March 07, 2008, 07:29:00 PM »

So Joran is hiding in Rotterdam or Germany with a Flamenco dancer named Jules???

jib jab

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: March 07, 2008, 07:29:18 PM »

OK, getting to Page 50 and Cage change.

I don't think anyone went to The Netherlands other than Anita.  She must have mistakenly thought Paulus could handle things for a week.  Wrongo Bongo!

I think she took the other two boys with her because she knew how violent Joran was towards them and she didn't trust Paulus (the drunk, coke head) with her two youngest.

PAULUS = MURDERER.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #984 on: March 07, 2008, 07:30:18 PM »

Who is Jules D. The only Jules D i know of is Jules Deelder a well know public figure in Holland. Always dresses in black and has the unofficial title of Night Mayor of Rotterdam. He is a writer poet tv personality etc.
I think this is a joke
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: March 07, 2008, 07:31:03 PM »

Please move to NCD# 741

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2680.0
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #986 on: March 07, 2008, 07:31:08 PM »

Hi Everyone!

Has Jossy made any comment about the first part of the show?  If he has would someone direct me to it, please.  I've read some of the pieces of translations, I would really like to see a complete translation that is reliable.  Does one exist?  TIA

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: March 07, 2008, 07:31:11 PM »

The ale thru one shoe away after they gathered it as evidence and Joran lied about the other lost shoe stating the incorrect size so that nobody would find it and think it was his, since Natalee's DNA was on it.

Is there any documents that say ALE found a shoe or shoes in the first place?
[/quote]
You can't trust any of the work Dennis Jacobs and Van Der Straten did! The best friend was running the investigation and the other was collecting all the evidence..Both of them are crooked as hell!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: March 07, 2008, 07:32:08 PM »

VALENTIJN AND SEBASTIAN VAN DER SLOOT

Paulus Van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005

On May 29th 2005, at approximately 16.00 hours, I went with Joran to the “Free Carribean Stud Tournament” in the Holiday Inn. During the break, at approximately 18.30 hours, I went back home.  My youngest son Sebastian who was playing at a friends house was due to be dropped off at home around that time. Joran, with my permission, took over my seat because he had been eliminated earlier.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

I woke up Valentijn and Sebastian and I also said to Joran that he
had to go to school even though he wasn't in the mood to go.

Paulus Van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005

On May 30th in the hours of the morning, I did not notice anything different/out of the ordinary with Joran. According to me he got onto the bus of the I.S.A. with his brothers Sebastian and Valentijn just like he always does. I am not absolutely sure about that because I didn't notice it and because Joran didn't have to be at school every day during that period. He was busy with his final exams and sometimes he stayed home.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

To your question whether Sebastian and Valentijn went to school that Monday, I can state the following. Yes, they got onto the bus and went to school because in the period that Anita was away they took the bus every day.

Paulus van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005

At some point during the night I was awoken by the barking of the dogs. My son Valentijn came to me and asked me what was happening. There were a lot of people at the door and there was also a police-patrol.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

To your question how it then is possible that I had not seen Joran
get onto the bus, I can state the following. Of course I see the children get onto the bus and that also is true for Joran. But unlike Valentijn and Sebastian who went with the bus everyday Joran didn't go with the bus once or twice during that period.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 25, 2005

We spoke last time about that Monday night when Joran was at the "Raquet Club", that I only took the bag with me. I am remembering that it was around 08:00pm when I took the bag to Joran at the “Raquet Club”, this was when Joran was walking in the direction of the Marriott and made the announcement that he was going to participate in the “Free Tournament” at the Wyndham that this came up. In my view I even grumbled (expressed concern) on Joran and then went on to pick up Sebastian at the ZEOLA family.

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

When it was half time of the game my father wanted to go home to go and babysit my ten year old brother.

Anita van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: He's very quiet. He's very shy. He doesn't like media coverage at all. And he's very much hurt by things that are happening. And as I look back — I mean, I came back from Holland Wednesday, and I was so surprised at seeing three young men — one kid, two men — involved, maybe, in the disappearance of a girl ...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.