April 28, 2024, 10:27:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 264943 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2008, 12:17:59 AM »

What kind of security business do Mos and Paulus have to talk about?
I may have missed a post but I don't know why you are asking this question?  Was it reported that Mos wanted to talk to Paulus about security? 

Klaas ... maybe the following words of Joran is what Bearlyhere is referring to.  I believe that Joran may have been referring to security for him because of the Peter Devries' video recording.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
(Phone Interview/Grandma's house)
February 4, 2008

<snipped>

Joran: Yes, well I don't know, I don't know it all. I have talked to my parents and my lawyer, and I just don't know what's happening now. I don't know what the OM is thinking. I think they are going to investigate it all, and it will show that it is not that way.

Question: you have contact with your dad, does your dad have contact with the OM?

Joran: I don't know, I think he had a conversation with Mr. Mos, but it's only about security.

Question: Oh so it was not about an new investigation?

<snipped>

AMIGOE
February 9, 2008

<snipped>

“The cameras were all around his house”, informed district attorney Dop Kruimel.  “He had to take on a lawyer for the contact with us.”

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot

<snipped>

I was going to ask you but I didn't want to impose.  Embarassed

I knew you could find it in a nanosecond.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2008, 12:19:07 AM »

i didn't know if you all have seen this.  i've not seen it before!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3962566

Description:  Clip we shot in (oh so dangerous) Aruba (Right Natalee?!)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2008, 12:19:41 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
9:00 PM

Nite Janet.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2008, 12:22:45 AM »

Truthseeker,
I agree and it is the Game that is being protected, not any one particular spawn or even his father.

Going to go watch the snow before snoozing!

G'nite, all!

Nite Anna!

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2008, 12:22:45 AM »

Maybe i m wrong but i think Jules D. and the location Rotterdam
refers to this guy

public figure, writer, poet, tv personality, he even looks like a tango dancer LOL
Night Mayor of Rotterdam dressses in black always
Jules Deelder

I think it's a joke

Yes, it may be a joke but I wanted to check it out and this guy gives me the heebie jeebies....I thought I was going to jump out of my skin before his webpage finished loading....

http://www.deelder.com/ WARNING: Shocking
When the page is loaded, click on "Deedler Shop" then click on "Music".  The CD titled Deelder Draait, notice the title of the third track down

"Red Holloway Sextet-Monkey Sho Can Talk" 

This is some other information I found:

http://www.allbiographies.com/classify-JulesDeelder-42686.html

name: Deelder, Jules 

pronunciation: [daylder]

sex:  male

lived:  (1944– )

biography:  Performer, poet, and novelist, born in Rotterdam, W Netherlands. Central themes in his work are his love for jazz music, Sparta football club, and his fascination for both world wars. In his home town of Rotterdam, he is called the ‘Night Mayor of Rotterdam’ by way of an honorary title. Typical of his performances is the speed and rhythm with which he recites, a style also reflected in his writing.

search classifications for: Deelder, Jules
Entertainments - circus, show, puppets - and entertainers - comedians, song & dance, magicians, conjurors, performers, showmen, performance artists, escapologists, clowns

Poets (do later breakdown: classical, 20th, etc)

Novelists in general

Netherlands, Aruba, Netherlands Antilles

major works for: Deelder, Jules
1969 Gloria Satoria

1978 Modern passé

1992 Jazz

1994 Geheid Deelder

Copied this but failed to copy the link:
Hollands second favorite junkie, 1st class poet and excellent old school jazz DJ.

My gut says more like a friend of PVDS.  And something in my head kept saying "folllowwwww the muuussssicccccc"

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2008, 12:25:31 AM »

Bearly - I think they are referring to security for Joran because he was getting death threats.

Thanks, Klaas.  Joran must have better security than Aruba.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2008, 12:30:01 AM »

i didn't know if you all have seen this.  i've not seen it before!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3962566

Description:  Clip we shot in (oh so dangerous) Aruba (Right Natalee?!)

Yes, I do remember seeing this one a long time ago but had forgotten all about it:

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2008, 12:35:03 AM »

Dave was in BFN chat tonight..Didn't really see anything new that we didn't know..He just confirmed my question that Joran was picked up by the Bus stop in Savaneta by Lorenzo's house the day after Natalee dissapeared. He added that PVDS said he dropped him off there.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #108 on: March 08, 2008, 12:38:23 AM »

Maybe i m wrong but i think Jules D. and the location Rotterdam
refers to this guy

public figure, writer, poet, tv personality, he even looks like a tango dancer LOL
Night Mayor of Rotterdam dressses in black always
Jules Deelder

I think it's a joke

Yes, it may be a joke but I wanted to check it out and this guy gives me the heebie jeebies....I thought I was going to jump out of my skin before his webpage finished loading....

http://www.deelder.com/ WARNING: Shocking
When the page is loaded, click on "Deedler Shop" then click on "Music".  The CD titled Deelder Draait, notice the title of the third track down

"Red Holloway Sextet-Monkey Sho Can Talk" 

This is some other information I found:

http://www.allbiographies.com/classify-JulesDeelder-42686.html

name: Deelder, Jules 

pronunciation: [daylder]

sex:  male

lived:  (1944– )

biography:  Performer, poet, and novelist, born in Rotterdam, W Netherlands. Central themes in his work are his love for jazz music, Sparta football club, and his fascination for both world wars. In his home town of Rotterdam, he is called the ‘Night Mayor of Rotterdam’ by way of an honorary title. Typical of his performances is the speed and rhythm with which he recites, a style also reflected in his writing.

search classifications for: Deelder, Jules
Entertainments - circus, show, puppets - and entertainers - comedians, song & dance, magicians, conjurors, performers, showmen, performance artists, escapologists, clowns

Poets (do later breakdown: classical, 20th, etc)

Novelists in general

Netherlands, Aruba, Netherlands Antilles

major works for: Deelder, Jules
1969 Gloria Satoria

1978 Modern passé

1992 Jazz

1994 Geheid Deelder

Copied this but failed to copy the link:
Hollands second favorite junkie, 1st class poet and excellent old school jazz DJ.

My gut says more like a friend of PVDS.  And something in my head kept saying "folllowwwww the muuussssicccccc"

TM... This is Weird...I hope one of Our Dutch posters can somehow listen to it and tell Us what it says....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2008, 12:40:57 AM »

Dave was in BFN chat tonight..Didn't really see anything new that we didn't know..He just confirmed my question that Joran was picked up by the Bus stop in Savaneta by Lorenzo's house the day after Natalee dissapeared. He added that PVDS said he dropped him off there.

Sometimes I wonder if Dave hasn't been given a bunch of false information.  How can we believe anything out of Aruba?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: March 08, 2008, 12:45:38 AM »

Sometimes I wonder if Dave hasn't been given a bunch of false information.  How can we believe anything out of Aruba?

Your right! Tonight a birdy was in the chat room saying Hans Mos called and emailed her saying Lorenzo and Daury were not involved!  I laughed harder at that then I did last night at the No Frosted Flakes No work from Jacobs..  Amazing what lenghths people will go to tell mis-information! Just breaks my heart seeing people do that to Dave  Sad
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 12:48:31 AM by Observer » Logged

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: March 08, 2008, 12:48:40 AM »

Your right! Tonight a birdy was in the chat room saying Hans Mos called and emailed her saying Lorenzo and Daury were not involved!  I laughed harder at that then I did last night at the No Frosted Flakes No work from Jacobs..  Amazing what lenghths people will go to tell mis-information! Just breaks my heart seeing Dave go through this though Sad

They give us so much material to work with!

compress compress compress compress compress compress

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: March 08, 2008, 12:49:04 AM »

Your right! Tonight a birdy was in the chat room saying Hans Mos called and emailed her saying Lorenzo and Daury were not involved!  I laughed harder at that then I did last night at the No Frosted Flakes No work from Jacobs..  Amazing what lenghths people will go to tell mis-information!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: March 08, 2008, 01:02:35 AM »

JE close up of the boots from March of 05

opps, forgot the original

So, why do the shoes appear to be orange?

Then I remembered my time spent on a clay tennis court. Leaves the shoes with clay dust.

I used Google Earth but could not find a clay court at the RC. But around the green ones there is a rectangular ring of - clay.

Odd. I have never seen a court surrounded by clay before.

That would explain why the tennis shoes look like boots. The clay colour.

Fin

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: March 08, 2008, 01:08:19 AM »

All I can say about the boots/shoes he is wearing on stage is they do not look very big. Certainly not a size 14!IMO

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: March 08, 2008, 01:16:38 AM »

I see there is a few Van Der Sloots here in the U.S. Most notably Michigan..I wonder if they have any relation to the Van Der Sloots involved in this case?

http://www.linkedin.com/find/v/v166.html

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #116 on: March 08, 2008, 01:18:33 AM »

Wow!  Is she going to eat all that by herself? 

It looks like she could 

when they are together, they have to stay in the middle of the island to keep it from tilting over and capsizing.
dennisintn

ROFLMAO!!!!!!  depends time for Destiny...snort...LOL...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #117 on: March 08, 2008, 01:24:06 AM »

Look at the arch in these two sneakers.  They look like the arch on the ones Joran is wearing.  Also look at the tip and back heel how they are dirty.  Sneakers do that.

San....the photo of the *comparison* sneakers is the one I've been looking for...Thank You!!!...running off to view Robin photos again....Thanks again San!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: March 08, 2008, 01:26:37 AM »

I see there is a few Van Der Sloots here in the U.S. Most notably Michigan..I wonder if they have any relation to the Van Der Sloots involved in this case?

My inlaws went on a European trip several months ago and she just told me recently that their trip guide was a lady with the last name Vandersloot.  I think it is a fairly common name over there.   I wouldn't think here in the states.  I did notice when looking on the genealogy pages that there were some that had been born in Holland and died in Michigan.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #119 on: March 08, 2008, 01:30:01 AM »

Here's one that I found on publicdata.com California courts
Name
VAN DER SLOOT,PAUL G  Docket Number
1-556352 Citation Number
236626  Bail Amount
Bail - PC Amount
 First Violation
VC0022350 Violation Count
01 F
Case Disposition
 Conviction Date
Aug 28 1989

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.