April 27, 2024, 10:42:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 264906 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #120 on: March 08, 2008, 01:30:34 AM »

From Telegraaf.nl.....Strange the goal that Mr.Castro set himself with..Since this is a murder case you would think his goal would be to catch the killers!
=========================
It would interview Thursday evening (local time) on integral TeleAruba be broadcast after a section already be seen on YouTube. "She dared not to be afraid that they would be sued," says Castro. According to him, the NOVA current affairs, and the program SBS6 The World Runs Through some interest shown. "My goal is to show that Van der Eem a questionable figure. He falls through the basket with what he said to me. "

The Public Prosecutor's Office (OM) on Aruba has now had contact with Castro. He has agreed that he will not release pictures that the investigation into the case could hamper Holloway. It also sends out who he is not Van der Eem mentioned as a culprit in the case.

*******, I think if Mr. Castro's goal would have been to catch the killer's, and this goal was known;  his show would have never been televised in Aruba.  I don't understand what the last bolded statement is intended to state.

last part says:

"The OM has been in contact with Castro. They agreed that Castro will not broadcast footage which could frustrate the investigation. Castro also agreed not to broadcast the name of the offender."

(offender = the person who dumped natalee in the ocean).

Castro got *threatened* alright...but NOT by Patrick.....IMOHO

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2008, 01:33:28 AM »

I see there is a few Van Der Sloots here in the U.S. Most notably Michigan..I wonder if they have any relation to the Van Der Sloots involved in this case?

http://www.linkedin.com/find/v/v166.html

You found the missing link.  This is the home of Frosted Flakes.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2008, 01:39:02 AM »

I see there is a few Van Der Sloots here in the U.S. Most notably Michigan..I wonder if they have any relation to the Van Der Sloots involved in this case?

My inlaws went on a European trip several months ago and she just told me recently that their trip guide was a lady with the last name Vandersloot.  I think it is a fairly common name over there.   I wouldn't think here in the states.  I did notice when looking on the genealogy pages that there were some that had been born in Holland and died in Michigan.

It's just that there is a obvious Anti-Natalee connection to this case in Michigan and has been since the beginning...But you are right there are lot's of Van Der Sloots in Holland and elsewhere in europe..Hard to say for sure which one may be his brother..Ko teaches at Pauls alma matter while I think a couple of others resemble him..They are being protected for a reason and something fishy is going on with the Mother country and there Investigation.IMO
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 01:42:42 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2008, 01:40:38 AM »

Maybe one of these is who Paulus goes to visit in Florida

Name
 Birth Date Source
VANDERSLOOT,ANNE  Nov 26 1968 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,BARBARA ANN  May 1 1953 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,HARLAN G  May 28 1946 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,JAMES ALAN  May 20 1964 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,MARY ELLEN  May 20 1952 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,MARY P  Nov 22 1913 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,MILDRED  Jan 7 1940 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,PETER W  Sep 11 1947 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,RUTH J  Apr 12 1915 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,VICKI R  Jun 29 1958 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,WENDY LYNN  Nov 6 1951 Florida Driver

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2008, 01:41:06 AM »

Pretty close to it actually,the headquarters is in Battle Creek 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2008, 01:42:14 AM »

Wow!  Is she going to eat all that by herself? 

It looks like she could 

when they are together, they have to stay in the middle of the island to keep it from tilting over and capsizing.
dennisintn

ROFLMAO!!!!!!  depends time for Destiny...snort...LOL...

Hi Destiny:

You sneak in and out of here on little cat feet and I never get to say hi or bye to you.

I'm making up for lost time:

I am unofficially making this catwoman:

batman

(It says batman but one thing this cage has taught me, you can't believe everything you read!)

I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2008, 01:45:56 AM »

Thats another mystery..Why he would take off and go to Florida while he and his son are being suspected of Murder and Kidnapping?Paul making that trip to take his son out of college is not very believable.IMO

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2008, 01:51:00 AM »

Name
 Birth Date Source
VANDERSLOOT,ANNE  Nov 26 1968 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,HARLAN G  May 28 1946 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,JAMES ALAN  May 20 1964 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,MARY ELLEN  May 20 1952 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,MARY P  Nov 22 1913 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,PETER W  Sep 11 1947 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,RUTH J  Apr 12 1915 Florida Driver
VANDERSLOOT,VICKI R  Jun 29 1958 Florida Driver

There must be a lot of people getting stuck in ditches over there!

It seems odd that I have gone through my life without knowing one VDS until this case.  And what appropriate initials.  VD S.

I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: March 08, 2008, 01:51:34 AM »

Dave was in BFN chat tonight..Didn't really see anything new that we didn't know..He just confirmed my question that Joran was picked up by the Bus stop in Savaneta by Lorenzo's house the day after Natalee dissapeared. He added that PVDS said he dropped him off there.

Thank You Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and You *******, for posting this...I wubs it when the dominoes fall in the right direction...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: March 08, 2008, 01:52:29 AM »

My inlaws went on a European trip several months ago and she just told me recently that their trip guide was a lady with the last name Vandersloot.  I think it is a fairly common name over there.   I wouldn't think here in the states.  I did notice when looking on the genealogy pages that there were some that had been born in Holland and died in Michigan.

It's just that there is a obvious Anti-Natalee connection to this case in Michigan and has been since the beginning...But you are right there are lot's of Van Der Sloots in Holland and elsewhere in europe..Hard to say for sure which one may be his brother..Ko teaches at Pauls alma matter while I think a couple of others resemble him..They are being protected for a reason and something fishy is going on with the Mother country and there Investigation.IMO
*******..Would You mind telling Me what the anti-Natalee connection in Michigan means....

In God We Trust!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: March 08, 2008, 01:55:33 AM »

JE close up of the boots from March of 05

opps, forgot the original

So, why do the shoes appear to be orange?

Then I remembered my time spent on a clay tennis court. Leaves the shoes with clay dust.

I used Google Earth but could not find a clay court at the RC. But around the green ones there is a rectangular ring of - clay.

Odd. I have never seen a court surrounded by clay before.

That would explain why the tennis shoes look like boots. The clay colour.

Fin

You're right, Fin.  The "brand new" of the KSwiss is a red herring.  The whole shoe think is to make you look in another direction, imo. 

I wonder what they are all looking at and taking pictures of.

I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: March 08, 2008, 01:59:48 AM »

*******..Would You mind telling Me what the anti-Natalee connection in Michigan means....

Sure...Several Anti-Natalee people come from that state..One of the most evil of all comes from that state and has been involved since the beginning,you also have others like SandraK and even someone connected to FOB2 a private website filled with all Anti-Natalee people and the dis-information team. Also the home state of Mr.Pink who's phone records were subponad in this case.

Klaas..What can you tell us about Gretakelmal(JohnM)? 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 02:01:35 AM by Observer » Logged

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: March 08, 2008, 02:02:58 AM »

Wow!  Is she going to eat all that by herself? 

It looks like she could 

when they are together, they have to stay in the middle of the island to keep it from tilting over and capsizing.
dennisintn

ROFLMAO!!!!!!  depends time for Destiny...snort...LOL...

Hi Destiny:

You sneak in and out of here on little cat feet and I never get to say hi or bye to you.

I'm making up for lost time:

I am unofficially making this catwoman:

batman

(It says batman but one thing this cage has taught me, you can't believe everything you read!)

Oh Bearly...You are sooooooooo Sweet...garsh darn...you warm my heart....yep....I tend to stay logged in on a tab...ever since the big melt down in here...I don't take chances on getting booted out...if that is a big no-no for the cage...someone needs to let me know....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: March 08, 2008, 02:03:28 AM »

Sure...Several Anti-Natalee people come from that state..One of the most evil of all comes from that state and has been involved since the beginning,you also have others like SandraK and even someone connected to FOB2 a private website filled with all Anti-Natalee people and the dis-information team.

Klaas..What can you tell us about Gretakelmal(JohnM)? 

That they (he) is very persistent.  That they post from Michigan and started posting as JohnM.  I do know a bit more but it wouldn't be right to post in an open forum.  Let's just say the name he goes by isn't Sloot 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: March 08, 2008, 02:03:46 AM »

From Telegraaf.nl.....Strange the goal that Mr.Castro set himself with..Since this is a murder case you would think his goal would be to catch the killers!
=========================
It would interview Thursday evening (local time) on integral TeleAruba be broadcast after a section already be seen on YouTube. "She dared not to be afraid that they would be sued," says Castro. According to him, the NOVA current affairs, and the program SBS6 The World Runs Through some interest shown. "My goal is to show that Van der Eem a questionable figure. He falls through the basket with what he said to me. "

The Public Prosecutor's Office (OM) on Aruba has now had contact with Castro. He has agreed that he will not release pictures that the investigation into the case could hamper Holloway. It also sends out who he is not Van der Eem mentioned as a culprit in the case.

*******, I think if Mr. Castro's goal would have been to catch the killer's, and this goal was known;  his show would have never been televised in Aruba.  I don't understand what the last bolded statement is intended to state.

last part says:

"The OM has been in contact with Castro. They agreed that Castro will not broadcast footage which could frustrate the investigation. Castro also agreed not to broadcast the name of the offender."

(offender = the person who dumped natalee in the ocean).

Castro got *threatened* alright...but NOT by Patrick.....IMOHO

If he wants to make it big, the little kid stuff has to go, for one.

Mommy, mommy Patrick said the same thing that happened to Natalee could happen to me.

This guy is 44 years old but needs to grow up, zorpia page, tattle tail, and obvious bias against Natalee and the Holloways, enough to put it on his zorpia site.  The media is supposed to be unbiased in their opinions.  He should go to school to learn about good reporting. 

Maybe he had potty training issues along the way.  (Oh boy, do I wish I had photoshop).

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: March 08, 2008, 02:05:39 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: March 08, 2008, 02:07:04 AM »

Good night Klaas!

In God We Trust!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: March 08, 2008, 02:07:22 AM »

Pretty close to it actually,the headquarters is in Battle Creek 

Yes, I know.  Maybe they have an in with Tony the Tiger and get freebies.  The police station appears to get an awful lot of them judging by Jacobs.

I believe in miracles!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: March 08, 2008, 02:09:33 AM »

WOW, I have a lot of reading to do. 

hi, ya!!

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: March 08, 2008, 02:11:55 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Nite, Klaas and thanks.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.