April 27, 2024, 02:14:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 264893 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2008, 02:13:30 AM »

WOW, I have a lot of reading to do. 

hi, ya!!

d

Hi, love your new name.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #141 on: March 08, 2008, 02:13:38 AM »

It's just that there is a obvious Anti-Natalee connection to this case in Michigan and has been since the beginning...But you are right there are lot's of Van Der Sloots in Holland and elsewhere in europe..Hard to say for sure which one may be his brother..Ko teaches at Pauls alma matter while I think a couple of others resemble him..They are being protected for a reason and something fishy is going on with the Mother country and there Investigation.IMO
*******..Would You mind telling Me what the anti-Natalee connection in Michigan means....

Sure...Several Anti-Natalee people come from that state..One of the most evil of all comes from that state and has been involved since the beginning,you also have others like SandraK and even someone connected to FOB2 a private website filled with all Anti-Natalee people and the dis-information team.

Klaas..What can you tell us about Gretakelmal(JohnM)? 

That they (he) is very persistent.  That they post from Michigan and started posting as JohnM.  I do know a bit more but it wouldn't be right to post in an open forum.  Let's just say the name he goes by isn't Sloot 
Thanks ******* and Klaas for the Answers!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: March 08, 2008, 02:15:44 AM »

It's just that there is a obvious Anti-Natalee connection to this case in Michigan and has been since the beginning...But you are right there are lot's of Van Der Sloots in Holland and elsewhere in europe..Hard to say for sure which one may be his brother..Ko teaches at Pauls alma matter while I think a couple of others resemble him..They are being protected for a reason and something fishy is going on with the Mother country and there Investigation.IMO
*******..Would You mind telling Me what the anti-Natalee connection in Michigan means....

Sure...Several Anti-Natalee people come from that state..One of the most evil of all comes from that state and has been involved since the beginning,you also have others like SandraK and even someone connected to FOB2 a private website filled with all Anti-Natalee people and the dis-information team.

That they (he) is very persistent.  That they post from Michigan and started posting as JohnM.  I do know a bit more but it wouldn't be right to post in an open forum.  Let's just say the name he goes by isn't Sloot 

I wouldn't blame him for dropping that name.  Does he go by the name John or Joanne?

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #143 on: March 08, 2008, 02:15:55 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Goodnight Klaas!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: March 08, 2008, 02:19:30 AM »

Thanks ******* and Klaas for the Answers!

YW! And don't forget about Mr.Pink who's cell phone records were subpoenad from the FBI! He may have nothing to do with anything but there are several things suspicious about him and he also hails from Michigan..Some say Posner also,but I have yet to see that link...

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: March 08, 2008, 02:21:29 AM »

last part says:

"The OM has been in contact with Castro. They agreed that Castro will not broadcast footage which could frustrate the investigation. Castro also agreed not to broadcast the name of the offender."

(offender = the person who dumped natalee in the ocean).

Castro got *threatened* alright...but NOT by Patrick.....IMOHO

If he wants to make it big, the little kid stuff has to go, for one.

Mommy, mommy Patrick said the same thing that happened to Natalee could happen to me.

This guy is 44 years old but needs to grow up, zorpia page, tattle tail, and obvious bias against Natalee and the Holloways, enough to put it on his zorpia site.  The media is supposed to be unbiased in their opinions.  He should go to school to learn about good reporting. 

Maybe he had potty training issues along the way.  (Oh boy, do I wish I had photoshop).

Bearlyhere, do you have a link for this?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #146 on: March 08, 2008, 02:22:01 AM »

hi, ya!!

d

Hi PB!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: March 08, 2008, 02:24:08 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Nite, Klaas and thanks.

Piggy backing on Bearly....Nite Klaas Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: March 08, 2008, 02:24:26 AM »

Sure...Several Anti-Natalee people come from that state..One of the most evil of all comes from that state and has been involved since the beginning,you also have others like SandraK and even someone connected to FOB2 a private website filled with all Anti-Natalee people and the dis-information team. Also the home state of Mr.Pink who's phone records were subponad in this case.

A lot of unexplained hatred comes from jealousy, imo.

For example there are bumper stickers that say:
Proud parent of a High School Honor Student.

Then other ones:
My high school student can beat up your high school honor student.

Why?

It makes the second parent sound like they are not proud of their kid.  Isn't there something noteworthy that your child can do?  What is the big focus on berating the other guy, one you know nothing about? 

Picked the first example that popped into my head, but you get the picture.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: March 08, 2008, 02:27:03 AM »

Hi Sis!

I believe in miracles!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: March 08, 2008, 02:27:08 AM »

Sure...Several Anti-Natalee people come from that state..One of the most evil of all comes from that state and has been involved since the beginning,you also have others like SandraK and even someone connected to FOB2 a private website filled with all Anti-Natalee people and the dis-information team. Also the home state of Mr.Pink who's phone records were subponad in this case.

A lot of unexplained hatred comes from jealousy, imo.

For example there are bumper stickers that say:
Proud parent of a High School Honor Student.

Then other ones:
My high school student can beat up your high school honor student.

Why?

It makes the second parent sound like they are not proud of their kid.  Isn't there something noteworthy that your child can do?  What is the big focus on berating the other guy, one you know nothing about? 

Picked the first example that popped into my head, but you get the picture.
Night TM!

Got It BH! 

In God We Trust!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: March 08, 2008, 02:27:20 AM »

hi, ya!!

d

Hi, love your new name.

thanks...

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: March 08, 2008, 02:28:05 AM »

hi, ya!!

d

Hi PB!

Hi, D

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2008, 02:28:56 AM »

last part says:

"The OM has been in contact with Castro. They agreed that Castro will not broadcast footage which could frustrate the investigation. Castro also agreed not to broadcast the name of the offender."

(offender = the person who dumped natalee in the ocean).

Castro got *threatened* alright...but NOT by Patrick.....IMOHO

If he wants to make it big, the little kid stuff has to go, for one.

Mommy, mommy Patrick said the same thing that happened to Natalee could happen to me.

This guy is 44 years old but needs to grow up, zorpia page, tattle tail, and obvious bias against Natalee and the Holloways, enough to put it on his zorpia site.  The media is supposed to be unbiased in their opinions.  He should go to school to learn about good reporting. 

Maybe he had potty training issues along the way.  (Oh boy, do I wish I had photoshop).

Bearlyhere, do you have a link for this?

His potty training?  What in particular or all of it?

I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2008, 02:30:30 AM »

http://www.zorpia.com/onedayin

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: March 08, 2008, 02:31:19 AM »

Nite PC!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: March 08, 2008, 02:32:08 AM »

Dang...Klaas has gone to bed...we could redecorate the whole cage...new banana curtains...big banana throw pillows...new trees...the works!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: March 08, 2008, 02:34:25 AM »

Thanks, *******, saved me from another cut and paste.

I believe in miracles!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: March 08, 2008, 02:36:58 AM »

Dang...Klaas has gone to bed...we could redecorate the whole cage...new banana curtains...big banana throw pillows...new trees...the works!
Sounds Like Fun! 

In God We Trust!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: March 08, 2008, 02:48:34 AM »

Sounds Like Fun! 

Yep...it do...O/T...I went out day before yesterday and bought a small bottle of Absente....just to see if I could get my mind in the *set* of the idiots who sit around slurping it on Aruba....now, after reading the label, I find that in order to make the *perfect* absente drink with it, I have to have the official absente *spoon* to put the suger cube in...dammit...guess I'll just pour it over my frosted flakes....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.