April 28, 2024, 12:55:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 264913 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2008, 04:39:06 AM »

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/03/friend_knows_who_dumped_natale.php

Go to this site and check out the "readers comments", I've already left a response. 

Thanks TM...did and did Wink

I did notice after posting on the Dutch news site...they reserve the right to edit or not post my reply....I doubt they'll post it...but I can always hope...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2008, 04:44:15 AM »

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/03/friend_knows_who_dumped_natale.php

Go to this site and check out the "readers comments", I've already left a response. 

Thanks Destiny!  I knew I could count on you!  thumright

This is what I'd like to do to that "Hal"   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #182 on: March 08, 2008, 04:48:16 AM »

I did notice after posting on the Dutch news site...they reserve the right to edit or not post my reply....I doubt they'll post it...but I can always hope...
I had to redo mine about six times!  I knew they wouldn't post it like it was, I think I gave them a decent one and hopefully Hal won't have the final say in the matter.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: March 08, 2008, 04:52:32 AM »

VALENTIJN AND SEBASTIAN VAN DER SLOOT

Paulus Van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005

On May 29th 2005, at approximately 16.00 hours, I went with Joran to the “Free Carribean Stud Tournament” in the Holiday Inn. During the break, at approximately 18.30 hours, I went back home.  My youngest son Sebastian who was playing at a friends house was due to be dropped off at home around that time. Joran, with my permission, took over my seat because he had been eliminated earlier.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

I woke up Valentijn and Sebastian and I also said to Joran that he
had to go to school even though he wasn't in the mood to go.

Paulus Van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005

On May 30th in the hours of the morning, I did not notice anything different/out of the ordinary with Joran. According to me he got onto the bus of the I.S.A. with his brothers Sebastian and Valentijn just like he always does. I am not absolutely sure about that because I didn't notice it and because Joran didn't have to be at school every day during that period. He was busy with his final exams and sometimes he stayed home.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

To your question whether Sebastian and Valentijn went to school that Monday, I can state the following. Yes, they got onto the bus and went to school because in the period that Anita was away they took the bus every day.

Paulus van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005

At some point during the night I was awoken by the barking of the dogs. My son Valentijn came to me and asked me what was happening. There were a lot of people at the door and there was also a police-patrol.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

To your question how it then is possible that I had not seen Joran
get onto the bus, I can state the following. Of course I see the children get onto the bus and that also is true for Joran. But unlike Valentijn and Sebastian who went with the bus everyday Joran didn't go with the bus once or twice during that period.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 25, 2005

We spoke last time about that Monday night when Joran was at the "Raquet Club", that I only took the bag with me. I am remembering that it was around 08:00pm when I took the bag to Joran at the “Raquet Club”, this was when Joran was walking in the direction of the Marriott and made the announcement that he was going to participate in the “Free Tournament” at the Wyndham that this came up. In my view I even grumbled (expressed concern) on Joran and then went on to pick up Sebastian at the ZEOLA family.

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

When it was half time of the game my father wanted to go home to go and babysit my ten year old brother.

Anita van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: He's very quiet. He's very shy. He doesn't like media coverage at all. And he's very much hurt by things that are happening. And as I look back — I mean, I came back from Holland Wednesday, and I was so surprised at seeing three young men — one kid, two men — involved, maybe, in the disappearance of a girl ...
  If Val was home that night it is possible he assisted or even participated.  He may be the one they are protecting so much since Joran seems incorrigible.  Maybe it is two sons who are in hot water.  Something is very screwy about Anita even being away and suddenly coming on the scene when it is the last of the school year.  Palus must have a lot of peoples "markers" to have his family protected in such a manner.  Either that or he knows so much stuff on people that a good portion of the island is criminally indebted to him, in different parts of the antilles and NL as well.  That is extrodinary how those people are losing millions because of that family.  It has to be something else.  This has got to be tied in with something so big we can hardly put our minds around it.  Had NH not become a victim it would not have come out for years or maybe not in our lifetimes.  If we know as much as we do, the Authorities from several countries have to know much more and are not acting for some reasons that are beyond what we are trying to accomplish here.  It would be good to know the truth so we can work towards helping them if it is just by keeping mum.     jack b
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: March 08, 2008, 04:59:18 AM »

JE close up of the boots from March of 05

opps, forgot the original

So, why do the shoes appear to be orange?

Then I remembered my time spent on a clay tennis court. Leaves the shoes with clay dust.

I used Google Earth but could not find a clay court at the RC. But around the green ones there is a rectangular ring of - clay.

Odd. I have never seen a court surrounded by clay before.

That would explain why the tennis shoes look like boots. The clay colour.

Fin

You're right, Fin.  The "brand new" of the KSwiss is a red herring.  The whole shoe think is to make you look in another direction, imo. 

I wonder what they are all looking at and taking pictures of.
  I imagine after this mocking picture came out on the I-net he thought he might better make sure these particular shoes no longer were his or not with him.  He and/or Depak has been letting pictures out for some reason.  The picture is obviously layered with paste in.
Note how the boy with the arm up in the air holding a camera or cell phone to take pics has his arm coming out of his back.  It may be Guido or Freddy.  He wears his pants like Guido.
The girl in front of Joran is as tall as he is if she stood up straight.  Unlikely there is a girl that tall there.  The picture is trying to make it look like the girl has her hands in Depaks pants, but it is his arm in his pocket.  The arm with the camera is probably from an earlier shot and it was pasted in.  Those people are something else down there.  To further explain what I said about the orange coloring it is showing an extreme red-orange color but if it is tempered with the correct lighting, the shoes come up with the right color and when resized in the proper way show some interesting things.  These shoes may have been actually worn by him and he thought it was safe to wear them until he knew they were going to be searched at some point and he got rid of them.  Something is just not right about the whole picture.  Looks like a girl praying in the audience and some other odd thing.  Joran's hand looks more like a punch just delivered or starting to be than a dance stance.  He is most likely using pictures from different times in this.  Depak is a web designer, or so I hear, so he may be into fooling around with the pictures.  Jack  b
  I

I don't think they are dancing, they are trying to watch something that is happening.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: March 08, 2008, 05:19:23 AM »

JE close up of the boots from March of 05

opps, forgot the original

The lighting is of a type that shows up things in darker rooms with lighting not bright, etc.  The lighting is helping to see stains on the shoes, but the work is not finished.
There needs to be other lightings and adjustments made in order to bring the shoes back to a more natural color and still show the stains.  The stains can actually be compared by the lighting as blood has a pigment in it that is most likely not in other things.  Different materials and dayst or hours the blood would have been on the shoes would need to be considered.  Of course  being washed in certain cleaners, etc.  The lighting can tell a lot.  When compared to different type blood stains, but on different material, the shoes do indeed appear to have blood on them, but this is not a true test by any means.  I started working on that picture as soon as it hit the i-net and I got hold of it.  Don't let the times fool you that all the parts of the picture are in there at the same time.  Most likely not, but many of those copys of that particular have been altered quite badly with people trying to see what is with the shoes.  There are some original pictures around though that people have not messed up with good intentions.     Jack b

So, why do the shoes appear to be orange?

Then I remembered my time spent on a clay tennis court. Leaves the shoes with clay dust.

I used Google Earth but could not find a clay court at the RC. But around the green ones there is a rectangular ring of - clay.

Odd. I have never seen a court surrounded by clay before.

That would explain why the tennis shoes look like boots. The clay colour.

Fin
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: March 08, 2008, 05:31:36 AM »

Maybe i m wrong but i think Jules D. and the location Rotterdam
refers to this guy

public figure, writer, poet, tv personality, he even looks like a tango dancer LOL
Night Mayor of Rotterdam dressses in black always
Jules Deelder

I think it's a joke

Yes, it may be a joke but I wanted to check it out and this guy gives me the heebie jeebies....I thought I was going to jump out of my skin before his webpage finished loading....

http://www.deelder.com/ WARNING: Shocking
When the page is loaded, click on "Deedler Shop" then click on "Music".  The CD titled Deelder Draait, notice the title of the third track down

"Red Holloway Sextet-Monkey Sho Can Talk" 

This is some other information I found:

http://www.allbiographies.com/classify-JulesDeelder-42686.html

name: Deelder, Jules 

pronunciation: [daylder]

sex:  male

lived:  (1944– )

biography:  Performer, poet, and novelist, born in Rotterdam, W Netherlands. Central themes in his work are his love for jazz music, Sparta football club, and his fascination for both world wars. In his home town of Rotterdam, he is called the ‘Night Mayor of Rotterdam’ by way of an honorary title. Typical of his performances is the speed and rhythm with which he recites, a style also reflected in his writing.

search classifications for: Deelder, Jules
Entertainments - circus, show, puppets - and entertainers - comedians, song & dance, magicians, conjurors, performers, showmen, performance artists, escapologists, clowns

Poets (do later breakdown: classical, 20th, etc)

Novelists in general

Netherlands, Aruba, Netherlands Antilles

major works for: Deelder, Jules
1969 Gloria Satoria

1978 Modern passé

1992 Jazz

1994 Geheid Deelder

Copied this but failed to copy the link:
Hollands second favorite junkie, 1st class poet and excellent old school jazz DJ.

My gut says more like a friend of PVDS.  And something in my head kept saying "folllowwwww the muuussssicccccc"

TM... This is Weird...I hope one of Our Dutch posters can somehow listen to it and tell Us what it says....

This guy has absolutely nothing to do with anything.
He is just an excentric poet and jazz-lover.
He makes compilation-cd's of jazz-musicians and one of the songs that happens to be on one of these cd's is by a band called:  The Red Holloway Sextet. Google it, it's nothing special.
This cd was released in 2002 btw.
Red Holloway plays the sax and this is his website: http://www.redholloway.com/
Nothing at all to do with this case!

Deelder is a nice guy btw, met him a couple of times, signed some of his books for me and wrote the most endearing, tearjerky poem about his daughter. Harmless guy, even did a commercial on Dutch tv for a washing detergent!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: March 08, 2008, 05:36:08 AM »

What is the game?

The game in Aruba is taking advantage of the tourist…in many different ways.  The game is ‘kidnapping’ them by selling them drugs and then whisking them off to a choller house and ‘borrowing’ their cash, credit and debit cards until the money runs out.  They are not the guilty ones…afterall, the tourists want the drugs and went ‘voluntarily’.  Right??  If the tourist complains…Van Der Straten and company are there to help convince the tourist that nothing bad really happened.  All tourists come to Aruba for the sun, fun, drugs and drink. Sometimes they just go a little overboard.

Another part of the game is drugging a tourist girl on her last night on the island and having their way with her.  Boys will be boys.  Many of these young women are left in many places around the island after the fun is over.  If she remembers anything and wants to press charges she will have to wait until Van Der Straten and company have time to ‘investigate’ and would then miss her flight out.  No problem.  All tourist girls come to Aruba to exercise their sexual prowess.  Right??  They want this to happen to them and they were willing participants.  Right??

If ‘something bad’ does happen, the game moves into high gear.  Everyone on the island knows this and the regular visitors, many of them gamblers, know as well.  The rule in Aruba is never let the rest of the world believe anything bad happens on One Happy Island.  When the game moves into high gear everyone helps out.  The bodies are never found.  Max DeVries, Bud Larson, Gary Makings, Natalee Holloway.  Everyone ‘helped’ by searching and reporting ‘sightings’, but none of these people have been found.  They ran away.  Right??  Or, if the families refuse to believe that, well…those families are engaged in an elaborate insurance scam.  Right??

So…if you were to think like Joran, heaven forbid, and knew the best thing to do when ‘something bad’ happens while playing the game who would you call??????

This is so true.  I might add that I found it quite revealing that The Beach Patrol (VCB Security) drive vehicles labeled Polis....not security.  The sole purpose is to make the tourist feel safe.  Tourists report incidents to "the Polis" and an official report to the real police never materializes.  Then we hear "there was no police report filed". Good for statistics.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: March 08, 2008, 06:16:01 AM »

I didn't realize that Jamaican drugs go to Aruba.   

On Monday, also, the narcotics police found ganja valued at more than $12 million attached to the hull of a ship docked at the Kingston Harbour. The vessel was destined for Aruba.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/html/20080307T220000-0500_133309_OBS_COPS_DESTROY_FOUR_ACRES_OF_GANJA_NEAR_RIVERSDALE.asp

I wonder how it was attached to the hull   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: March 08, 2008, 06:30:18 AM »

On Monday, also, the narcotics police found ganja valued at more than $12 million attached to the hull of a ship docked at the Kingston Harbour. The vessel was destined for Aruba.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/html/20080307T220000-0500_133309_OBS_COPS_DESTROY_FOUR_ACRES_OF_GANJA_NEAR_RIVERSDALE.asp

Duct tape?

That was why I asked how far the party boat went out.  I wondered if it was possible to attach the trap to the under part of the party boat and maybe Croes or someone else could cut it loose when it got out to deeper water.

I believe in miracles!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: March 08, 2008, 06:38:27 AM »

Duct tape?

That was why I asked how far the party boat went out.  I wondered if it was possible to attach the trap to the under part of the party boat and maybe Croes or someone else could cut it loose when it got out to deeper water.

The trap that was posted, wasn't that deep, was it? 90 feet, IIRC?  I'm not sure, if they got the trap from the huts to the water, they would transfer it.....unless...it was floated somewhere on a surfboard or something.  If it was initially on a smaller boat, it might not have been "dumped" too far out/deep.   
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: March 08, 2008, 06:50:15 AM »

i didn't know if you all have seen this.  i've not seen it before!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3962566

Description:  Clip we shot in (oh so dangerous) Aruba (Right Natalee?!)

Yes, I do remember seeing this one a long time ago but had forgotten all about it:

This is very odd..I'd never seen it before...I think I'll have to watch it several times and see if I can understand the story.Obviously there is one..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: March 08, 2008, 08:34:57 AM »

What an idiot!  For someone who professes on his homepage to be ever so enlightened...he sure is dense...also out of his whole *4* comments on his site...this is the only one that caught my eye...LOL

Hello Dear,
How are you today?
I guess it is well if so thanks be to God almighty.I am Miss Deborah from Sierraleonian,but presently in senegal,I am seeking for life partner and Foreign Beneficary ,if you are interested reply me.My Email deborah_abey@yahoo.ca
i wait to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Ms Deborah

OMG! This is Hilarious! Destiny I might have to get some of those depends also...LMAO! 
The other "idolizers" are "jim" and some 16 year old girl.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: March 08, 2008, 08:37:48 AM »

And what to my wondering eyes should appear but Mrs. Klaas and 9 monkeys, dear!

Morning spunkey monkeys and glorious guests!

I believe in miracles!
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #194 on: March 08, 2008, 08:52:30 AM »

Yes, I do remember seeing this one a long time ago but had forgotten all about it:

This is very odd..I'd never seen it before...I think I'll have to watch it several times and see if I can understand the story.Obviously there is one..

I found it interesting that a boat motor was loaded into a white pickup at the man's home, then driven to the fisherman's huts, where a fish trap was put in the boat.   Also the sharpening of a tool/weapon on the rock might have some meaning, along with the drummer playing in a cemetery by the water.  I also noticed the refinery in view several times.     

Also, it is tagged Natalee, Aruba, Holloway.....interesting!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: March 08, 2008, 08:59:25 AM »

I found it interesting that a boat motor was loaded into a white pickup at the man's home, then driven to the fisherman's huts, where a fish trap was put in the boat.   Also the sharpening of a tool/weapon on the rock might have some meaning, along with the drummer playing in a cemetery by the water.  I also noticed the refinery in view several times.     

The kid on the bike..Yoran had a bike..This seems to only involve the kid and the man.I paused it during the shot of the fisherman huts.One guy is covering his eyes and it looks as though there is someone on the roof watching.This is interesting...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: March 08, 2008, 08:59:44 AM »

O/T

Does anyone remember from before the crash(es), one of our monkeys signed up with and went on a search woth Texas ES?

Are there any monkeys who have done that and have posted about it?

TIA

I believe in miracles!
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #197 on: March 08, 2008, 09:01:35 AM »

The kid on the bike..Yoran had a bike..This seems to only involve the kid and the man.I paused it during the shot of the fisherman huts.One guy is covering his eyes and it looks as though there is someone on the roof watching.This is interesting...

Yes, kid and the man = Joran and Paulus
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: March 08, 2008, 09:08:05 AM »

Quotes from an interview with Poentje:

Concering the quotes around 'dumping the body': it will be left out of the broadcast of tomorrow. Poentje promised Hans Mos (Hans Mos asked him to bleep it out; Poentje said he would leave it out completely).

According to Poentje this is what Patrick claimed:
BEFORE the airing of the Peter R. de Vriesshow Joran called Patrick. Joran asked him for 2000 Euros. He needed that money to give it to the person who helped him with dumping the body. Patrick gave the money to Joran.

Patrick then start taling about that it's easy now...just follow where the money has been sent....besides I know who it is.
Poentje: Then Patrick says were he lives, in what part of Holland he lives.
The reporter asks Poentje: Does he (Patrick) mentions a name?
Poentje: he doesn't say a name; but he mentions where he lives.
Reporter: He knows him?
Poentje: He knows him very well. Patrick also says he's hiding with Joran in the Netherlands.

This is a little weird:
* If Joran has so much money for weed, gambling, lending money to friends etc. why would he ask for money?
* Why would Joran ask for money from Patrick at that time? Maybe he asked him AFTER he confessed but BEFORE he knew he was set up??

Maybe this is information that shouldn't have leaked? But if this was going on & the police now about this....why did it take so long before Patrick was at the OM in Aruba for questioning?
And I wonder if Peter R. de Vries knows about this? Because if these quotes are correct, if Patrick actually said them, then it's a bit weird that Peter R. de Vries is laughing it off with remarks concerning translation / interpretation etc.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: March 08, 2008, 09:19:35 AM »

O/T

Does anyone remember from before the crash(es), one of our monkeys signed up with and went on a search woth Texas ES?

Are there any monkeys who have done that and have posted about it?

TIA

I might be wrong but I thought it was SunnyinTX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.