April 27, 2024, 12:28:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 264885 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: March 08, 2008, 10:31:09 AM »

Poentje

"Poen" is slang for "money" in Dutch.
"tje" means little.

That's probably what he makes in a year, little money, with an audience of 15 per show. 

i googled poentje and i found this:
http://www.straatwoordenboek.nl/letter/P/poentje 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: March 08, 2008, 10:32:49 AM »

Klaas, thanks for switching be back to me old avatar. I was starting to get saddle burn fron riding that turtle. Love ya, you are so sweet!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: March 08, 2008, 10:33:31 AM »

Interesting....if you go to his pictures,go to the one family member(17 year old girl) he has listed,that leads to her web page,click on the"Angelique(sp)"(in her friends list)and in her web page she has joran and koen listed as friends.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: March 08, 2008, 10:33:42 AM »

Good Morning Dayhiker and yes, I agree.

Another interesting side note would of course be Jansen. Would she be a witness or a member of the prosecution?

Interesting indeed.

She is off the case, so I would imagine she is a witness for the prosecution and up to her eye balls also.

She and Paulus are eternally intertwined.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: March 08, 2008, 10:36:17 AM »

Why didn't Pontje go to the police with it right away instead of putting a teaser on the air for MOS to hear?  He is not any better.  DeVries showed ALE the tapes first, did Pontius Pontje?  What is his connection to Joran?

Poentje didn't show the material beforehand; and if he's so concerned about this case why didn't he RAN to the police with this tape / information himself? He's being negative about Patrick (for keeping this information to himself) but he's not any better indeed.

Poentje - Joran: no idea
Poentje - Patrick: have know each other for years (according to Peter R. de Vries)

[/quote]
Patrick does mention money for Daury in the car, isn't that how he gets info about him?
[/quote]

Maybe; or maybe Joran thought he could ask for money because Patrick talked about it?

[/quote]
When Pontje says he is not going to air it, why does he then tell what he is not going to air?  If you talk about it and don't show it, all that is told is your biased (he shows this on his zorpia site) opinion of someone you don't like and are trying to discredit.  Anyone smell a skunk?
[/quote]

Poentje is only going to leave out the 'dump the body' part because Hans Mos asked him this...and Poentje says he will do what the OM Aruba are asking him to do (to help the investigation)...but then he gives out the information. He did mention though he would check with his lawyer if it could be broadcasted in the Netherlands. He's not unwilling to show it himself; it's just that Hans Mos asked him to bleep out that part (because of the ongoing investigation)

OM Aruba has stated that none of the things Patrick has said changes anything concerning the statements / confessions Joran has made...they're seperate things.

[/quote]

GBMW, great thoughts in your post. Glad Hans Less has figured out how to separate Joran's comments from Patrick's. Nothing Patrick said or was miscontrued to be said erases Joran's confession and vile comments towards Natalee.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: March 08, 2008, 10:37:20 AM »

Another interesting side note would of course be Jansen. Would she be a witness or a member of the prosecution?

Interesting indeed.

She is off the case, so I would imagine she is a witness for the prosecution and up to her eye balls also.

Now there's a picture I could have done without so early.

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: March 08, 2008, 10:37:29 AM »

Dave was in BFN chat tonight..Didn't really see anything new that we didn't know..He just confirmed my question that Joran was picked up by the Bus stop in Savaneta by Lorenzo's house the day after Natalee dissapeared. He added that PVDS said he dropped him off there.

Sometimes I wonder if Dave hasn't been given a bunch of false information.  How can we believe anything out of Aruba?

Klaas ... Dave's claim from way back in regards to this school bus pickup concurs with the rumor that there was communication that originated in this area from a VDS' cell phone and ... Steve Croes was the recipient.

Apparently there was a paramedic on the Island named Steve Croes and ... it was initially speculated that emergency assistance was being requested.  This was prior to "Steve Croes" ... the Tattoo DJ ... Deepak's friend ... entering the scene.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #247 on: March 08, 2008, 10:41:28 AM »

Can't tell for sure, but she looks a bit like Karin Wink
http://www.zorpia.com/just2cute
"angelique's" homepage

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: March 08, 2008, 10:42:13 AM »

Interesting indeed.

Interesting question about Jannsen, Rob. Hans Mos said he never talked to her before the re-arrest of Joran back in November. Why is that? Is he invesigating her? What other reason would you have NOT to talk to the previous prosecutor if for no other reason than to get their take on the case? This makes no sense.

Was Hans well aware of the corruption that went on? Surely he knew Joran's early statements are missing because if he had these he would know about the "seizures" comments by now.

Who is to blame for Joran's missing early statements? Has Hans figured this out? Wouldn't he want to drag the main to investigators in, Jannsen and Van der Straten, to find out?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #249 on: March 08, 2008, 10:42:34 AM »

Quotes from an interview with Poentje:

Concering the quotes around 'dumping the body': it will be left out of the broadcast of tomorrow. Poentje promised Hans Mos (Hans Mos asked him to bleep it out; Poentje said he would leave it out completely).

According to Poentje this is what Patrick claimed:
BEFORE the airing of the Peter R. de Vriesshow Joran called Patrick. Joran asked him for 2000 Euros. He needed that money to give it to the person who helped him with dumping the body. Patrick gave the money to Joran.

Patrick then start taling about that it's easy now...just follow where the money has been sent....besides I know who it is.
Poentje: Then Patrick says were he lives, in what part of Holland he lives.
The reporter asks Poentje: Does he (Patrick) mentions a name?
Poentje: he doesn't say a name; but he mentions where he lives.
Reporter: He knows him?
Poentje: He knows him very well. Patrick also says he's hiding with Joran in the Netherlands.

This is a little weird:
* If Joran has so much money for weed, gambling, lending money to friends etc. why would he ask for money?
* Why would Joran ask for money from Patrick at that time? Maybe he asked him AFTER he confessed but BEFORE he knew he was set up??

Maybe this is information that shouldn't have leaked? But if this was going on & the police now about this....why did it take so long before Patrick was at the OM in Aruba for questioning?
And I wonder if Peter R. de Vries knows about this? Because if these quotes are correct, if Patrick actually said them, then it's a bit weird that Peter R. de Vries is laughing it off with remarks concerning translation / interpretation etc.

Why didn't Pontje go to the police with it right away instead of putting a teaser on the air for MOS to hear?  He is not any better.  DeVries showed ALE the tapes first, did Pontius Pontje?  What is his connection to Joran?
Patrick does mention money for Daury in the car, isn't that how he gets info about him?

When Pontje says he is not going to air it, why does he then tell what he is not going to air?  If you talk about it and don't show it, all that is told is your biased (he shows this on his zorpia site) opinion of someone you don't like and are trying to discredit.  Anyone smell a skunk?

What if Patrick went on the air and said. "Joran said.......," and we never saw the tapes?  Isn't this what Poentje is doing?  Is this going to be heresay?

I had ears to hear and eyes to see Joran, all this smoke and mirors doesn't change a thing about Joran, imo.  He intended to make bucks selling drugs.  I think that is why he didn't mention any other names, he wanted to look like a tough guy so he could sell drugs in a big way.  Why did he even bother to apply to college, do you need a degree to sell pot now?

Another thing, if Joran didn't know what he was saying because he was high, then how does he know he didn't kill Natalee, wasn't he high then, too?

Pontje's connection to joran is his 17 yo relative named Marriene or something like that.

Thanks, Karma.  I read that after I posted.

Karma is coming, Joran and when it heads your way, you better duck!!!
YW Bearly
I hope when Karma comes it smashes them all down.....where they belong.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Flipper/Donnie29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: March 08, 2008, 10:42:37 AM »

Poentje

"Poen" is slang for "money" in Dutch.
"tje" means little.

That's probably what he makes in a year, little money, with an audience of 15 per show. 

i googled poentje and i found this:
http://www.straatwoordenboek.nl/letter/P/poentje 

Hahaha i was just about to type that lol!! I have a very good friend that speaks Surinam.. he says it means ..... well whats in the link:P
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: March 08, 2008, 10:45:52 AM »

Interesting indeed.

Interesting question about Jannsen, Rob. Hans Mos said he never talked to her before the re-arrest of Joran back in November. Why is that? Is he invesigating her? What other reason would you have NOT to talk to the previous prosecutor if for no other reason than to get their take on the case? This makes no sense.

Was Hans well aware of the corruption that went on? Surely he knew Joran's early statements are missing because if he had these he would know about the "seizures" comments by now.

Who is to blame for Joran's missing early statements? Has Hans figured this out? Wouldn't he want to drag the main to investigators in, Jannsen and Van der Straten, to find out?

I might be wrong Dayhiker, but I don't think Mos can investigate Jansen. That would be the KLPD or internal affairs. Mos is charged with investigating what happened to Natalee only. The scope of the cover-up would be a separate matter.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: March 08, 2008, 10:47:11 AM »

Poentje is only going to leave out the 'dump the body' part because Hans Mos asked him this...and Poentje says he will do what the OM Aruba are asking him to do (to help the investigation)...but then he gives out the information.

Not just bleep the names like the OM Aruba asked but leave out the "dump the body part" completely?

Jeah wright, I understand.

So the big question here is: Does Patrick really know anything more than we've already heard from the PDVies show or is all this a bunch of trivial flivver over Patrick speculating about what and who he thinks is involved?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: March 08, 2008, 10:51:32 AM »

I might be wrong Dayhiker, but I don't think Mos can investigate Jansen. That would be the KLPD or internal affairs. Mos is charged with investigating what happened to Natalee only. The scope of the cover-up would be a separate matter.
[/quote]

That raises another conundrum for Hans, how can he just investigate the murder without investigating the cover-up? What if, for instaqnce, Jannsen was intimately involved along with Van der Straten in the moving of the body and/or the supression or destruction of Joran's statements.

How do you NOT investigate her? How can you do an invesitgation and ignore Paulus friends in the government?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: March 08, 2008, 10:51:44 AM »

I wonder how small Natalee was compared to him.   

I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #255 on: March 08, 2008, 10:56:15 AM »

O/T  Klaas.....  Matt LaCrosse  in missing peeps... please mark as Body Found.
Thanks...they found him down river from where the scent dogs tracked him to the bridge.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #256 on: March 08, 2008, 10:56:25 AM »

That raises another conundrum for Hans, how can he just investigate the murder without investigating the cover-up? What if, for instaqnce, Jannsen was intimately involved along with Van der Straten in the moving of the body and/or the supression or destruction of Joran's statements.

How do you NOT investigate her? How can you do an invesitgation and ignore Paulus friends in the government?

I would imagine it would be because she was an appointed member of the Judiciary sent by Holland. Same as Mos. Holland will have to deal with her.

Jacobs and others that are actual citizen of Aruba would be dealt with by Aruba. And I don't see that happening. They're home free.

Van Der Straaten was given a three year contract and sent to Aruba. He would be dealt with by Holland, should they find a reason.

They'll just shuffle the blame around and no one will face any charges for corruption of malfeasance.

+++

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: March 08, 2008, 10:58:36 AM »

O/T  Klaas.....  Matt LaCrosse  in missing peeps... please mark as Body Found.
Thanks...they found him down river from where the scent dogs tracked him to the bridge.

Sorry to hear that, Nut.

I believe in miracles!
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: March 08, 2008, 11:00:07 AM »

Can't tell for sure, but she looks a bit like Karin Wink
http://www.zorpia.com/just2cute
"angelique's" homepage

I had the same thought when I saw her picture.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: March 08, 2008, 11:00:38 AM »

I would imagine it would be because she was an appointed member of the Judiciary sent by Holland. Same as Mos. Holland will have to deal with her.

Jacobs and others that are actual citizen of Aruba would be dealt with by Aruba. And I don't see that happening. They're home free.

Van Der Straaten was given a three year contract and sent to Aruba. He would be dealt with by Holland, should they find a reason.

They'll just shuffle the blame around and no one will face any charges for corruption of malfeasance.

In other words Holland will cover up the cover-up?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.