April 27, 2024, 11:32:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 264907 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: March 08, 2008, 11:59:34 AM »

Can't tell for sure, but she looks a bit like Karin Wink
http://www.zorpia.com/just2cute
"angelique's" homepage
She sure does.....is this really joran's zopia site?He has a"Grace"listed as his GF and sander and Sasha as his family members.

nooooooo...it is not Joran's site!

How do you know? Sorry, I don't know a lot about online profiles - Internet etc. But it states he's been a member since jan. 2005, loverboy362 as his username, some of his friends are known and there is a photo of Floor on this site (a friend of his...this I know for sure)....
Do you know his real site then? Or is this just a really good fake one?

This is definately Joran's Zorpia site.  It was created before Natalee:

http://www.zorpia.com/friend/username/loverboy362

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #281 on: March 08, 2008, 12:00:09 PM »

In other words Holland will cover up the cover-up?

Well, I would hope not. Especially for the good people of Holland's sake... some who post here. They deserve to know that Jansen is not prosecuting them after what she did. She should be no where near any court room. Same goes for Paulus and why he is still in possession of a law license is mind boggling. He sure didn't help anyone during the driver license scandal and his clients were convicted. He's one crappy father and attorney.

This being a separate matter  - it does not require Natalee's body to be found. It's totally separate.

Rob who did PVDS represent in that driver licence scandal?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #282 on: March 08, 2008, 12:04:22 PM »

Hi Gabby, sorry to hear you have such issue with the net... but glad to hear you read along when you can.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: March 08, 2008, 12:06:31 PM »

Rob who did PVDS represent in that driver licence scandal?

HI JE,

I forget the fellow's name. It is probably located in the crime and corruption thread. All that stuff is documented there. Ms Marple does a heck of a job on that stuff.

There were (I believe) five or six defendant and Paulus was assigned one or two of them.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #284 on: March 08, 2008, 12:10:00 PM »

"angelique's" homepage
She sure does.....is this really joran's zopia site?He has a"Grace"listed as his GF and sander and Sasha as his family members.

How do you know? Sorry, I don't know a lot about online profiles - Internet etc. But it states he's been a member since jan. 2005, loverboy362 as his username, some of his friends are known and there is a photo of Floor on this site (a friend of his...this I know for sure)....

I know.
Karma seemed to ask if the link I posted in the above quote stack was Joran's and I said no. Damn it is hard to explain things here!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: March 08, 2008, 12:11:03 PM »

"angelique's" homepage

grrrrr.......sorry my patience is wearing thin this day.
http://www.zorpia.com/just2cute  IS NOT Joran's site

http://www.zorpia.com/loverboy362/album/-1/profile_photos  IS

Oh ok; then there was a mix up in the communication I think; because the loverboysite was the site that was referred to...(that one has Grace & Claudia as his girlfriend...Grace has been added recently by the way Wink...).
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: March 08, 2008, 12:11:33 PM »

"angelique's" homepage

http://www.zorpia.com/loverboy362

Username: loverboy362
Name: Joran

Friday, Feb 29 2008

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: March 08, 2008, 12:14:17 PM »

NUT - I figured that's what you meant 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #288 on: March 08, 2008, 12:20:01 PM »

Oh Bearly...You are sooooooooo Sweet...garsh darn...you warm my heart....yep....I tend to stay logged in on a tab...ever since the big melt down in here...I don't take chances on getting booted out...if that is a big no-no for the cage...someone needs to let me know....

Hi Destiny! You know what?  I too stay in the Monkey cage and dont shut the page down, except to reboot every couple of days or so. I do that because it takes me SO long to get back into the cage because of my internet issues here, plus the pop ups. I sit here 24/7 for the most part, and that's the reason. Also, if I have a LOT of reading to do in the cage, I open a second window and switch back and forth...while reading one page, the next page is loading. One of the many blessings of living so far out in the country is that we dont have high speed connections available to us way out here for anything less then $700 initial set up fee, and I cant justify that.   

Hey Destiny, would you E mail me some info about your resport, please? It sounded wonderful! My E mail is njackson1245@neto.com
Thanks!
[/quote]

Hey Gabby!

I too live in the *boonies*  was the first one to get WIFI and DSL up here on the mountain...had to install it ourselves...the local phone guys watched how we did it...too funny!

For $700. they must be trying to charge you for the fiber optics too LOL..

Sending you email....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: March 08, 2008, 12:20:09 PM »

A quote from Patrick van der Eem:

"I'm really sorry I can't talk to you right now; then he refers to Peter Schouten (his & Peter R. de Vries' PR agent). "Everything I say is being twisted so I'm really sorry, but I can't talk to anybody"

He was being friendly; apologetic about not being able to answer questions.
This is too bad though; this probably means he won't be giving any more interviews at the moment & he has given lots of extra information about Joran in interviews.

Or maybe they want to wait with a reaction until tomorrow...

Peter R. de Vries hasn't had a new column about this either...and that's a bit weird. He has stated that he doesn't understand what all the fuss is about so maybe that's why hasn't responded through his website. But as he stated: he doesn't know Papiamento, hasn't seen the total broadcast so he can't really react to what's been said....but it seems it's not just a word or a sentence that is supposed to be misinterpreted...so how can he say that it's just a lot of fuss about nothing?

It is possible that Peter tells it is just a lot of fuss about nothing, because Peter knows what Patrick told in the interview.
Peter and Patrick obviously have contact with eachother (see the Jensen shows last week).
If Patrick said nothing special in the interview, there is no reason to keep reacting.
Its logic that Peter waits for the interview because he was not there either.

But, today it looks much like the famous sentences, translated by Peter R. haters in cooperation with Poentje, are going to be left away completely. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #290 on: March 08, 2008, 12:28:46 PM »

"angelique's" homepage

grrrrr.......sorry my patience is wearing thin this day.
http://www.zorpia.com/just2cute  IS NOT Joran's site

http://www.zorpia.com/loverboy362/album/-1/profile_photos  IS
Sorry for the misunderstanding Smile
I meant was joran's zorpia site really made by joran,but I see you have answered that already.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: March 08, 2008, 12:30:50 PM »

Klaas, do you have the pix of Karin w/ the tilted hat on...basball hat kinda tipped?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: March 08, 2008, 12:36:32 PM »

Hi Gabby, sorry to hear you have such issue with the net... but glad to hear you read along when you can.

Hey Rob, Hi!!  I do read every day, but only post occasionally because for me it takes so long. My goal is to one day join the "real world" as far as internet goes      I am very proud to be part of the Monkeys, and to have my own little corner in the cage!! Each of you has come to feel like friends to me!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: March 08, 2008, 12:41:12 PM »

Klaas, do you have the pix of Karin w/ the tilted hat on...basball hat kinda tipped?

From Joran's Zorpia site:

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: March 08, 2008, 12:42:48 PM »

A quote from Patrick van der Eem:

"I'm really sorry I can't talk to you right now; then he refers to Peter Schouten (his & Peter R. de Vries' PR agent). "Everything I say is being twisted so I'm really sorry, but I can't talk to anybody"

He was being friendly; apologetic about not being able to answer questions.
This is too bad though; this probably means he won't be giving any more interviews at the moment & he has given lots of extra information about Joran in interviews.

Or maybe they want to wait with a reaction until tomorrow...

Peter R. de Vries hasn't had a new column about this either...and that's a bit weird. He has stated that he doesn't understand what all the fuss is about so maybe that's why hasn't responded through his website. But as he stated: he doesn't know Papiamento, hasn't seen the total broadcast so he can't really react to what's been said....but it seems it's not just a word or a sentence that is supposed to be misinterpreted...so how can he say that it's just a lot of fuss about nothing?

It is possible that Peter tells it is just a lot of fuss about nothing, because Peter knows what Patrick told in the interview.
Peter and Patrick obviously have contact with eachother (see the Jensen shows last week).
If Patrick said nothing special in the interview, there is no reason to keep reacting.
Its logic that Peter waits for the interview because he was not there either.

But, today it looks much like the famous sentences, translated by Peter R. haters in cooperation with Poentje, are going to be left away completely. 

Another possibility....Peter and Patrick are working together, to stir the pot...waiting to see what floats to the top...LOL....this reminds me of an old saying...*shit floats*....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: March 08, 2008, 12:45:07 PM »

++++++++++

Quote from: johan555 on March 05, 2008, 09:01:22 AM

de moeder van Lorenzo

De moeder van Lorenzo, Astrid van Rijn, actief is als poster op een aantal websites (als SandraK en Keywest). Zij gaf onlangs aan dat ze op goede voet staat met Robin Holloway, de vrouw van Dave Holloway. Dit is natuurlijk pikant, nu de ex vriendin van Lorenzo van Rijn zijn alibi op 30 mei 2005 intrekt

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: March 08, 2008, 12:46:59 PM »

++++++++++

de moeder van Lorenzo

De moeder van Lorenzo, Astrid van Rijn, actief is als poster op een aantal websites (als SandraK en Keywest). Zij gaf onlangs aan dat ze op goede voet staat met Robin Holloway, de vrouw van Dave Holloway. Dit is natuurlijk pikant, nu de ex vriendin van Lorenzo van Rijn zijn alibi op 30 mei 2005 intrekt

No way do I believe that SandraK is Lorenzo's mom.  SandraK admitted to me that she didn't even know Lorenzo. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: March 08, 2008, 12:48:46 PM »

++++++++++

de moeder van Lorenzo

So...Lorenzo's Mom posts as Sandrak...trying to help Lorenzo with an alibi?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: March 08, 2008, 12:51:27 PM »

O/T Klaas....
Another missing' needs to be marked Body Found....

Analyce Guerra remains were found in Jan. and not identiified until now. Thanks.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: March 08, 2008, 12:52:34 PM »

++++++++++

de moeder van Lorenzo

No way do I believe that SandraK is Lorenzo's mom.  SandraK admitted to me that she didn't even know Lorenzo. 

Klaas ... would you please translate the above post and ... WHO IS johan555?

It is so weird.  After three years of articles flashing before me in posts ... I do believe I am able to get the drift of the message.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.