April 28, 2024, 05:20:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 264924 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: March 08, 2008, 12:52:36 PM »

++++++++++

Quote from: johan555 on March 05, 2008, 09:01:22 AM

de moeder van Lorenzo

De moeder van Lorenzo, Astrid van Rijn, actief is als poster op een aantal websites (als SandraK en Keywest). Zij gaf onlangs aan dat ze op goede voet staat met Robin Holloway, de vrouw van Dave Holloway. Dit is natuurlijk pikant, nu de ex vriendin van Lorenzo van Rijn zijn alibi op 30 mei 2005 intrekt

So...Lorenzo's Mom posts as Sandrak...trying to help Lorenzo with an alibi?

Okay...I'll take the next step....  LORENZO'S MOM LIVES IN MICHIGAN!?! /sarc

I don't think SandraK knows anything about Lorenzo other that what she reads on blogs.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #301 on: March 08, 2008, 12:52:44 PM »

Klaas, pages are loading hella slow.  I've done the usual things.  Is it me?  Or what?

TY

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #302 on: March 08, 2008, 12:58:58 PM »

Klaas, pages are loading hella slow.  I've done the usual things.  Is it me?  Or what?

TY

Hey Peachie!!!

How are you feeling today?  It's good to see Ya Girl...

(((((((((((((Peaches)))))))))))))))

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: March 08, 2008, 01:04:04 PM »

Dayhiker, just to clarify.

The issues are intertwined but separate. Follow me?

The investigation into what happened to Natalee is one issue and the corrupt that sprung from that issue is another.

This happens when those in authority do not do the right thing. i.e. Nifong.

Now if there are no consequences to those that purposefully destroyed evidence, tampered with evidence, changed facts, ignored facts, then that will empower others to believe that they can get away with it also.

In a perfect world Natalee would be found. Those that committed the crimes against Natalee would be prosecuted and convicted. Then the corruption would be on display and those folks would then be tried and convicted in their roles.

In this case, should Natalee never be found, it might be that only those that conspired in the cover-up are convicted.... such the irony. 

I see what you're saying Bro. One point to ponder, Mos says this isn't his case, it is Dop's case. Could Mos be investigating a different aspect, say the cover-up, while Dop does the murder case? Mos' background is in much broader areas. I'd like to think so but can't figure out why he is the main spokesperson for the case, we haven't heard much of jack from Kruimel.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #304 on: March 08, 2008, 01:05:12 PM »

Can't tell for sure, but she looks a bit like Karin Wink
http://www.zorpia.com/just2cute
"angelique's" homepage
She sure does.....is this really joran's zopia site?He has a"Grace"listed as his GF and sander and Sasha as his family members.

nooooooo...it is not Joran's site!

How do you know? Sorry, I don't know a lot about online profiles - Internet etc. But it states he's been a member since jan. 2005, loverboy362 as his username, some of his friends are known and there is a photo of Floor on this site (a friend of his...this I know for sure)....
Do you know his real site then? Or is this just a really good fake one?

grrrrr.......sorry my patience is wearing thin this day.
http://www.zorpia.com/just2cute  IS NOT Joran's site

http://www.zorpia.com/loverboy362/album/-1/profile_photos  IS
Sorry for the misunderstanding Smile
I meant was joran's zorpia site really made by joran,but I see you have answered that already.

Thank you GBMW.Again,sorry for the mix up....didn't mean to make anyone"wear their patience thin" Sad

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: March 08, 2008, 01:07:10 PM »

++++++++++

de moeder van Lorenzo

De moeder van Lorenzo, Astrid van Rijn, actief is als poster op een aantal websites (als SandraK en Keywest). Zij gaf onlangs aan dat ze op goede voet staat met Robin Holloway, de vrouw van Dave Holloway. Dit is natuurlijk pikant, nu de ex vriendin van Lorenzo van Rijn zijn alibi op 30 mei 2005 intrekt

So...Lorenzo's Mom posts as Sandrak...trying to help Lorenzo with an alibi?

Okay...I'll take the next step....  LORENZO'S MOM LIVES IN MICHIGAN!?! /sarc

I don't think SandraK knows anything about Lorenzo other that what she reads on blogs.

Of course she lives in MICHIGAN...who else arranges all those shipments of frosted flaked to Aruba....ROFLMAO....thanks for the laugh TS2....I needed one this morning....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #306 on: March 08, 2008, 01:08:23 PM »

Destiny, I suspect I may have had one too many glasses of wine last nite and stayed up way too late yakking on the phone with my SIL.  I'm kinda slow getting wound up here.  I'm all caught up so I think it may be time to do some household stuff....

Working and lurking, that's my game. 

Got snow up there?  All I got was some flurries... not even big ones.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: March 08, 2008, 01:09:10 PM »

In the end this BS will all come to light for what it is, an annoying distraction that has temporarily shifted the spotlight away from Joran and Paulus and the corrupt.

My sentiments exactly BR! 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: March 08, 2008, 01:14:44 PM »

Destiny, I suspect I may have had one too many glasses of wine last nite and stayed up way too late yakking on the phone with my SIL.  I'm kinda slow getting wound up here.  I'm all caught up so I think it may be time to do some household stuff....

Working and lurking, that's my game. 

Got snow up there?  All I got was some flurries... not even big ones.

Was snowing here 'til about 2 hours ago...don't know about the top of the mnt yet...I have 2 homes...one home and business on top of the mnt...the other home is 16 miles down the mnt...for all I know, it's snowing like crazy on top....

Wine is good for Body and Soul...good for you getting things done....just take it easy Girl...

(((((((((((((((((Peaches)))))))))))))))))))

I keep a *white* candle going for you....

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: March 08, 2008, 01:15:26 PM »

Oh Bearly...You are sooooooooo Sweet...garsh darn...you warm my heart....yep....I tend to stay logged in on a tab...ever since the big melt down in here...I don't take chances on getting booted out...if that is a big no-no for the cage...someone needs to let me know....

Hi Destiny! You know what?  I too stay in the Monkey cage and dont shut the page down, except to reboot every couple of days or so. I do that because it takes me SO long to get back into the cage because of my internet issues here, plus the pop ups. I sit here 24/7 for the most part, and that's the reason. Also, if I have a LOT of reading to do in the cage, I open a second window and switch back and forth...while reading one page, the next page is loading. One of the many blessings of living so far out in the country is that we dont have high speed connections available to us way out here for anything less then $700 initial set up fee, and I cant justify that.   

Hey Destiny, would you E mail me some info about your resport, please? It sounded wonderful! My E mail is njackson1245@neto.com
Thanks!

Hey Gabby!

I too live in the *boonies*  was the first one to get WIFI and DSL up here on the mountain...had to install it ourselves...the local phone guys watched how we did it...too funny!

For $700. they must be trying to charge you for the fiber optics too LOL..

Sending you email....
[/quote]

Hey Destiny, thanks SO much, I TOTALLY enjoyed touring your site! AWESOME place!

As far as the $700 installation charge, yep..I totally agree. My daughter and son in law live about a quarter of a mile from me and they were also hoping we would be able to find a way to connect to something faster then dial up, but at the moment it looks like we will still have to stay on "wait"....LOL   We are hoping that eventually that rate will go down a bit. Of course, by then there will probably be something that outdates that also....haha
Thanks again for sharing your website!
Sorry for the O/T guys...back to Monkey business now, I promise.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #310 on: March 08, 2008, 01:18:14 PM »

Thanks for the photo so fast Klaas. Had to compare it to 'angeliques', lol.
And ty for the help in missing peeps too.

And for everything else going on today, let me just say....

lollll

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: March 08, 2008, 01:23:44 PM »

Thanks Klaas for posting those screen shots of the fisherman with the trap both over his head and on the boat.  The trap pictured seems to match the approximate dimensions and description obtained by Dr. Hodges.  Nicely done indeed. 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: March 08, 2008, 01:23:58 PM »

Hi there monkeys! I am feeling very dim today. There has been lots to read and think over in the last 24 hours!

I remember SandraK from the old days - where is she; ie where does she post now? Funny the things that stay in one's mind - wasn't she terribly upset over losing post counts when the SM site was having problems? before the big crash?

All of our Dutch and Paps monkeys rock!
Thank you for your invaluable work on translations.

So, how does this work in the NL when corruption is investigated among those in the justice department? Who runs such an investigation? Do the Dutch set up an independent prosecutor in a case of this type?

What kind of jurisdiction does the NL actually have over Aruba? Can the Dutch legally investigate Aruba's government for corruption? What is the process that would bring such an investigation forward?

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: March 08, 2008, 01:24:02 PM »

++++++++++

de moeder van Lorenzo

No way do I believe that SandraK is Lorenzo's mom.  SandraK admitted to me that she didn't even know Lorenzo. 

Klaas ... would you please translate the above post and ... WHO IS johan555?

It is so weird.  After three years of articles flashing before me in posts ... I do believe I am able to get the drift of the message.

Janet

Johan555 is a Dutch poster on this forum, but mainly in the Dutch thread. He came from Fok.

Translation:

Lorenzo's mother

Lorenzo's mother, Astrid van Rijn, is an active poster on a couple of websites (as SandraK and Keywest). Recently she said she gets along well with Robin Holloway, Dave Holloway's wife). This is of course very interesting, now that Lorenzo van Rijn's ex-girlfriend withdrew his alibi from May 30th 2005.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: March 08, 2008, 01:27:00 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/03/08/so-the-aruban-dutch-media-think-patrick-van-der-eem-is-worse-than-joran-van-der-sloot-no-media-bias-here-or-agendas/

So the Aruban & Dutch Media Think Patrick van der Eem is Worse than Joran Van der Sloot? … No Media Bias Here or Agendas

bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: March 08, 2008, 01:32:05 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/03/08/so-the-aruban-dutch-media-think-patrick-van-der-eem-is-worse-than-joran-van-der-sloot-no-media-bias-here-or-agendas/

So the Aruban & Dutch Media Think Patrick van der Eem is Worse than Joran Van der Sloot? … No Media Bias Here or Agendas

Here we go...
Patrick - baaaaaaaaaaad, Joran - goooooooood! Maybe this will make everyone forget what Joran said!
As if Patrick matters as anything other the means for get Joran to talk!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: March 08, 2008, 01:36:42 PM »

I know I have already posted my feelings concerning Patrick van der Eem but ...

Patrick has some very serious issues in regards to discretion ... self-esteem.  He will reveal all to whoever asks and ... he is undoing all the good he has done in cause of justice for Natalee Holloway.

Patrick should be documenting everything ... accumulating all recorded evidence ... having it notarized by the FBI.  However ... it is imparative that Patrick considers his words very careful prior to openly speaking.

IMO

Janet

+++++++++++++++

“Silence is a source of great strength."
Lao Tzu

“Do not speak unless you can improve the silence”
Proverb

“There are times when silence has the loudest voice”
Leroy Brownlow

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: March 08, 2008, 01:44:19 PM »

Hi there monkeys! I am feeling very dim today. There has been lots to read and think over in the last 24 hours!

I remember SandraK from the old days - where is she; ie where does she post now? Funny the things that stay in one's mind - wasn't she terribly upset over losing post counts when the SM site was having problems? before the big crash?

So, how does this work in the NL when corruption is investigated among those in the justice department? Who runs such an investigation? Do the Dutch set up an independent prosecutor in a case of this type?

What kind of jurisdiction does the NL actually have over Aruba? Can the Dutch legally investigate Aruba's government for corruption? What is the process that would bring such an investigation forward?

When there is an investigation on corruption or some other big issue, an independent commission is appointed to investigate and report.

Aruba is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands but is its own country with its own laws and institutions. I'm not sure what the possibilities are for the Dutch to investigate Aruba's government (politics is not my forte...  )
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: March 08, 2008, 01:58:20 PM »

When there is an investigation on corruption or some other big issue, an independent commission is appointed to investigate and report.

Aruba is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands but is its own country with its own laws and institutions. I'm not sure what the possibilities are for the Dutch to investigate Aruba's government (politics is not my forte...  )

Jo-An....Thank You so very much for all you do here in the cage...this goes for *all* our Dutch Monkeys...all you Guys and Gals ROCK!

The only problem with Aruba calling it's own shots in the Criminal...and Political arena is this....Aruba has established over a long period of time...way before Natalee...a system based on *greed*...and, *control*...like a marriage gone bad....the parties involved always are looking for the *one up-manship* on the others....so, what we are trying to deal with is a *flexible* rule of law....it all depends on who is in control at the moment....Aruba...and the *powers that be* never thought it would still be in the mix at this date....hopefully...the strain on some has/will just become too much....the dam will break...I see it on the horizon....Thank God/Goddess...for this forum...from what I read...it's so obvious that everyone involved in this case...*does* a lot of reading here....Monkeys Rock!!!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: March 08, 2008, 02:08:49 PM »

the netherlands can't do much. aruba is a seperate country. only they share the same queen.

one thing is possible in article 43 of the statute of the kingdom.
rights, liberties, justice and sound governement is an  responsibility for the kingdom.
Artikel 43

1. Elk der landen draagt zorg voor de verwezenlijking van de fundamentele menselijke rechten en vrijheden, de rechtszekerheid en de deugdelijkheid van het bestuur.
   2. Het waarborgen van deze rechten, vrijheden, rechtszekerheid en deugdelijkheid van bestuur is aangelegenheid van het Koninkrijk.

http://nl.wikisource.org/wiki/Statuut_voor_het_Koninkrijk_der_Nederlanden
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charter_for_the_Kingdom_of_the_Netherlands

council of ministers of the kingdom is the council of ministers of the netherlands including one minister plenipotentiary of aruba and one minister plenipotentiary of the antilles.

aruba can appeal a decision by the council of ministers of the kingdom at the higher court on curaçao.

also i don't think the netherlands sends much money to aruba.

earlier there was a major disaagrement about the netherlands selling the mariott hotel (plant complex) and aruba didn't get a share of the money (or not enough)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.