April 28, 2024, 04:28:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 264920 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: March 08, 2008, 07:27:03 PM »

Is there any possibility whatsoever that Patrick, in collaboration, with the VanderSloots and misinformants, devised a plan to further collude the story amd then attempt to cash in on the mystery subsequently created by his "made for TV" story???

Just wondering........

Nothing would surprise me with the effort put forth by those trying to cover this crime...
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: March 08, 2008, 07:27:23 PM »

If you haven't read the translations yet between Joran and Patrick it is worth the read...IMO
----------------------------------------
j:
He said: this is not possible.
You have to go home.
I say: No.
I can't ask you to take responsibility for this.
He said: You're going home. I arrange the rest.
I went home then.

p:
shit man, this dude has a hart of gold.

j:
I know that.

p:
I help you make money, you have to give him money,

j:
If I ever can ever do anything for him......
I would give my life for him.

p:
You don't have to do that.
You can help him financially.
I'm going to take care of the fact, that you can help him financially.

j:
Yes, he's real good, unbelievable good.

Joran than tell patrick that he's no longer is a suspect, that he knows with 100% certainty that if the DA brings the case to court, they will loose.
So they know if they bring the case to court now, it's done, even if they find the body of the girl, with my sperm in her, they can't do anything anymore.
-------------------------------
day 4, wednesday jan. 16th 2008.

J: So yes, those bitches just ask us, will you go out with us tonight?
will you go to Carlos 'n Charlie, the bar, tonight?
And I said yes, that's fine. And they've been drinking for a long time.
And those girls where also taking coke.
Because I know "boetie" on Aruba, they went to him and get it.
That's possible, I know that.
And, eh, so then, No, I have to go to school the next day.
And the girl, Please, you know.

-----------------------------------------
P: How long a walk is that then?

J: 15 mintes or so, and the shoe thing is all BS Patrick.

P: Does he have your shoes?

J: No these shoes I have thrown them away, I have thrown them away myself.
On the way to there... on the way to home...

P: You just took them off.

J: No, on the way to there, you have these puts...

P: Riolering or something.

J: From what he told me, from what he told me, I think he did not even went out 2 kilometers or so.
He told me he just took the boat, went far, threw her out, and came back. Put the boat back, and he then came to visit me at home. And we talked for some time.

P: That night?

J: Yes he came and he told me, you know, all is arranged, she is going to be missing, they will go search, but they will not know a thing, they will not know a thing.

J: He said maybe they will come to you, then I said, you know we have to talk this through/arrange this good I told him, like I am with you, we both of course were a little nervous.

P:Yes.

J: You know it isn't something small you know, we both had something like...we also had done things together before, therefor I knew when I, when I had to to call someone I had to call him.

---------------------------------
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2576.0

no way he walked from the beach to his home in 15 min that would take about 45 min

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:06 pm
Young Babylonians and Shivas do not build sand castles

so where did he walk home from?

P: Riolering or something. riolering is sewer

the transcript is not all that accurate for example off the top of my head

He says here in the vid: All this about the shoes its all bullshit I threw em away myself on the way there... on the way home....

I recently viewed the vids again and in the beginning he tells Patrick the satish drove him home story only later on does he say he walked home.

It seems he lies a lot 

Yes that was meant sarcasticaly
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: March 08, 2008, 07:27:56 PM »

Evening all- Two really large areas of concern. First did the prosecutor have the flow chart on the wall for Paulus or anyone to see? and if they are actually monitoring this case and suspects with the 20 investigators. How did Patrick not show up on there radar for the past year until know? Shouldn't they have had their bugs and cameras in each others way?

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #443 on: March 08, 2008, 07:29:13 PM »

J: You know it isn't something small you know, we both had something like...we also had done things together before, therefor I knew when I, when I had to to call someone I had to call him.

Thanks Klaas...maybe in this quote Urine is *confessing* to another murder that happened before Natalee...
I can't help but think of ....."Freddie Knows the Truth" 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #444 on: March 08, 2008, 07:29:52 PM »

latest visit of the queen to aruba was november 2006.

(oduber & queen with blue hat)
http://www.planet.nl/planet/show/id=62967/contentid=775078/sc=8fb98f

I half expect to hear her say,"Hey ya'll"...Looks like Paula Dean all dressed up to me...

Yep, she does Tot...someone should tell her to wear a bra...seems to be a little *nippy* in Aruba that day...

It's probably a built in nip!!!

i've got to think of anita van der sloot now. but i can't think of something funny.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2005-06/18174931.jpg
[/quote]

Thanks Caesu....now I have to go *wash* my eyes...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: March 08, 2008, 07:31:41 PM »

If you haven't read the translations yet between Joran and Patrick it is worth the read...IMO
----------------------------------------
j:
He said: this is not possible.
You have to go home.

I say: No.
I can't ask you to take responsibility for this.
He said: You're going home. I arrange the rest.
I went home then.

p:
shit man, this dude has a hart of gold.

j:
I know that.

p:
I help you make money, you have to give him money,

j:
If I ever can ever do anything for him......
I would give my life for him.

p:
You don't have to do that.
You can help him financially.
I'm going to take care of the fact, that you can help him financially.

j:
Yes, he's real good, unbelievable good.

Joran than tell patrick that he's no longer is a suspect, that he knows with 100% certainty that if the DA brings the case to court, they will loose.
So they know if they bring the case to court now, it's done, even if they find the body of the girl, with my sperm in her, they can't do anything anymore.
-------------------------------
day 4, wednesday jan. 16th 2008.

J: So yes, those bitches just ask us, will you go out with us tonight?
will you go to Carlos 'n Charlie, the bar, tonight?
And I said yes, that's fine. And they've been drinking for a long time.
And those girls where also taking coke.
Because I know "boetie" on Aruba, they went to him and get it.
That's possible, I know that.
And, eh, so then, No, I have to go to school the next day.
And the girl, Please, you know.

P: How long a walk is that then?

J: 15 mintes or so, and the shoe thing is all BS Patrick.

P: Does he have your shoes?

P: You just took them off.

J: No, on the way to there, you have these puts...

P: Riolering or something.

J: From what he told me, from what he told me, I think he did not even went out 2 kilometers or so.
He told me he just took the boat, went far, threw her out, and came back. Put the boat back, and he then came to visit me at home. And we talked for some time.

P: That night?

J: Yes he came and he told me, you know, all is arranged, she is going to be missing, they will go search, but they will not know a thing, they will not know a thing.

J: He said maybe they will come to you, then I said, you know we have to talk this through/arrange this good I told him, like I am with you, we both of course were a little nervous.

P:Yes.

---------------------------------
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2576.0

What had happened that made this guy say "I can't let you take responsibility..." ?? Where had Joran and Natalee been?   Why would this guy think Joran had not done anything wrong?  What made him say what he did about responsibility?  What had they done together before?  Where had they done it?  In a house?  At a party?  In the Maze?  Oops!  Sorry to Shango in here...couldn't help it.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: March 08, 2008, 07:31:45 PM »

oops disregard my comment of the shoe thing being BS not being in the transcript. Typed and read too fast srry
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: March 08, 2008, 07:38:19 PM »

latest visit of the queen to aruba was november 2006.

(oduber & queen with blue hat)
http://www.planet.nl/planet/show/id=62967/contentid=775078/sc=8fb98f

I half expect to hear her say,"Hey ya'll"...Looks like Paula Dean all dressed up to me...

Yep, she does Tot...someone should tell her to wear a bra...seems to be a little *nippy* in Aruba that day...

It's probably a built in nip!!!

i've got to think of anita van der sloot now. but i can't think of something funny.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2005-06/18174931.jpg

Thanks Caesu....now I have to go *wash* my eyes...
[/quote]

Lol caesu ""anita and the two Boobs"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: March 08, 2008, 07:39:35 PM »

What say you? Who took Natalee off?....

Don't know for sure but I have my suspicions..

Ok,let me ask it this way.Who do you think took Natalee off the first time?Didn't Stratton say she had been moved several times?I know someone did for sure..If that is true,then Yoran is blowing smoke up Patricks tail.Kind of like "look at me the big tough guy"..I go with the theory she was moved at least three times and finally to the ocean,way,way,out..Jmo of course..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: March 08, 2008, 07:40:20 PM »

I think the Queen looks very queenly and nice....she is probably wondering "When can I ditch these "stuffed shirts" and get a Balashi"?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: March 08, 2008, 07:42:47 PM »

I think the Queen looks very queenly and nice....she is probably wondering "When can I ditch these "stuffed shirts" and get a Balashi"?

I must admit that entire Royal Family fits the part. If they are anything like there looks they are lovely people.MO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #451 on: March 08, 2008, 07:42:52 PM »

Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha.......

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: March 08, 2008, 07:42:57 PM »

caesu
Thank you for all of the valuable information that you provide here.
So, as I understand it, Aruba is basically a medieval fiefdom, with the Dutch overlords in charge of the business and the future direction of the country.
The overlords are replaced from time to time with other overlords, also from Holland.
The local/native Arubans are basically serfs, scratching out a rather hard existence in an inhospitable climate. The one thing that the climate is good for is tourism, due to the natural beauty of the island.
For whatever reason, the native Arubans are unable to fill high level government positions. I have read that none are "qualified." Why is that?
Could it be lack of educational opportunities? Is no one in power interested in the education of the Arubans? What do Arubans need to obtain in order to qualify for high level governmental positions?
Until Aruba is governed by Arubans, it will never be independent.
Are there no programs to educate Aruban students with the goal of obtaining positions in the Aruban government?
As I see it, until Aruba is governed by Arubans, it will never achieve independence. Arubans could continue to linger for generations in an economic system controlled by outsiders. The cards are stacked against them. They will always be limited to employment in the service sector, with the Dutch controlling all matters of national importance.
It's a "Catch 22" because the Dutch, while perfectly willing to place Dutch nationals in positions of power, are unwilling to "interfere" with the internal politics of the island.
So, Art. 43 says all the right things, but does not seem to have a protocol for implementation.
Who has the authorization to order an investigation based on violations of Art. 43?
And, as caesu is questioning, has anyone ever been prosecuted under Art. 43?
That is a great observation caesu! I imagine that the answer may well be no. I hope that I am wrong about that!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #453 on: March 08, 2008, 07:45:29 PM »

I thought about putting a tassel pastie on her in the photo, but I guess that wouldn't be prudent  Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: March 08, 2008, 07:46:01 PM »

What say you? Who took Natalee off?....

Don't know for sure but I have my suspicions..

Ok,let me ask it this way.Who do you think took Natalee off the first time?Didn't Stratton say she had been moved several times?I know someone did for sure..If that is true,then Yoran is blowing smoke up Patricks tail.Kind of like "look at me the big tough guy"..I go with the theory she was moved at least three times and finally to the ocean,way,way,out..Jmo of course..

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Mystery
March 22, 2006

Dompig says he believes Paulus Van der Sloot does know more than he has been telling about the circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance.

<snipped>

The Aruban authorities’ new theory is that someone, someone possibly very close to the young suspects, took the time to carefully hide the body, not once but maybe twice, literally re-burying her.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page3.shtml
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page4.shtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: March 08, 2008, 07:46:17 PM »

I think the Queen looks very queenly and nice....she is probably wondering "When can I ditch Sloot these "stuffed shirts" and get a Balashi"?

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: March 08, 2008, 07:46:59 PM »

Thanks Klaas...maybe in this quote Urine is *confessing* to another murder that happened before Natalee...
I can't help but think of ....."Freddie Knows the Truth" 
Well there should be different flow chart on the wall know. One with all known friends. His description should narrow that down to ten or less.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: March 08, 2008, 07:47:06 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
4:45 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: March 08, 2008, 07:48:46 PM »

Nite Janet
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: March 08, 2008, 07:49:49 PM »

Is there any possibility whatsoever that Patrick, in collaboration, with the VanderSloots and misinformants, devised a plan to further collude the story amd then attempt to cash in on the mystery subsequently created by his "made for TV" story???

Just wondering........

Nothing would surprise me with the effort put forth by those trying to cover this crime...

Possible but I don't think so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.