April 28, 2024, 07:00:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 264927 times)
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #500 on: March 08, 2008, 09:02:57 PM »

Interesting link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8NtzCPPN3bU&feature=PlayList&p=BB13C5E28C4D9E8D&index=2

not so much the conspiracy thing but what he says in the beginning
This clip was posted febuary 7th 2008 and he mentions dutch and american aliance to invade Venezuela and overthrow Chavez. In the light of the developements between venezuela columbia The airforce 2 plane etc. it just stood out

Wow.  I have to agree with you about why that stands out.  It will be very intersting to watch the events unfold over the next few weeks.

This guy has more clips on
http://youtube.com/user/bamboonation999

he has a clip called "Living in the sunshine"

Lyrics:
where most like to come for the holidays
you can get off or get lost like the holloways
but anyways thats life ther's bound to be at least a little
trouble in paradise

and watch this one weird location

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9PXPYGOl24c
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: March 08, 2008, 09:03:34 PM »

PI:

There is a rumor going around the Dutch Forums saying that Lorenzo's GF withdrew his alibi from the night Natalee went missing. Not sure where it first started or if it is true,but Julia would not comment on Hannie's question about it at RU. Also another rumor stating that SandraK is Lorenzo's Mom which is very hard to believe as Klaas stated.

I keep hearing both those rumors, too.  I have only seen one source eluding to the alibi being withdrawn.  And as for SandraK... are there any witnesses that Astrid was hanging out in Michigan back in the late spring/early summer of 2005?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: March 08, 2008, 09:04:45 PM »

All options should remain open until further information comes our way. A beach to ocean. A beach to house. Even a party to clean-up call. All are possible. Given that we are on the outside working our way in, you all contribute to moving in really one direction the return of Natalee home.

I agree Kiwi.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: March 08, 2008, 09:06:04 PM »

SANDRAK IS NOT LORENZO'S MUM

Nut is correct - SandraK is not Lorenzo's mom

So I am a little confused. I thought that someone said SandraK was Lorenzo's mom. So this is false? She has been around since day 1 it seems. I met her as a supporter of some Aruba blog in the begining, and at some point she switched sides. Also, Anna, my focus was on SandraK to be honest, but when I thought it was disclosed that she was Lorenzo's Mom, then that changed my feelings towards Lorenzo's involvement, as his alleged Mom's involvement brought credibility to the claim that Lorenzo was invovled.

Apparently for some this is a hot issue, and for me Lorenzo hasn't been a focus. But to think that the VDS and Lorenzo's family don't have strong social ties is a little hard to believe. The Dutch make up a distinct class in Aruba and a minority and they tend to be friends. I don't understand how you can be so certain of the fact that they were not.

But that said, being family friends doesn't implicate either. If Sandra K isn't Lorenzo's Mom, then I don't see Lorenzo being implicated yet. But he does match the description of Darby, he is a huge partyer, he is Dutch etc. and that does make him a person of interest to the case. I think it is great that you are a fair, kind hearted, intelligent poster, but I just don't understand the off base status you seek for him but I am content to respect your wishes unless something implicates him, and unfortunately my source of implication was wrong apparently. And I am certainly not so big headed as to think that it is important that I understand the why's of everyone's position, but I am curious.

But I apologize for my post requesting focus on Lorenzo, just because I didn't like who I thought was his Mom. I remembered a little late that you felt it was wrong to discuss Lorenzo as he has not been "implicated," and that seems like a fair position.

SandraK has been around since the beginning but my guess is that she had nothing better to do.  I'm sure she has been to Aruba.  She likes to make people believe she is in the "know" when she's really no more in the know than most of us. I believe she thrives on the attention she gets when she pretends to be "someone". She may have become "friends" with the likes of Renfro and others because of the case.  She told me via PM at SM back in 2005 that she didn't really even know Lorenzo.  To the best of my knowledge her last name is NOT van Rijn.

SandraK lives in Michigan and according to her has a 2nd home in Key West. Remember it was her that called into Dana Pretzer sticking up for Julia Renfro and pretending to be calling from India when Dana's caller ID had a Michigan area code.

Not that I am sticking up for SandraK or anything, but when my DH was still in Saudi Arabia and I was in the U.S., he had Vonage.  The area code was the same as the area code in Texas, where I was living.  When he would call someone from Saudi, caller ID would show a Texas area code.  It would appear to the person he was calling that he was in Texas, and not in the Middle East.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: March 08, 2008, 09:06:37 PM »

Interesting link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8NtzCPPN3bU&feature=PlayList&p=BB13C5E28C4D9E8D&index=2

This clip was posted febuary 7th 2008 and he mentions dutch and american aliance to invade Venezuela and overthrow Chavez. In the light of the developements between venezuela columbia The airforce 2 plane etc. it just stood out

Wow.  I have to agree with you about why that stands out.  It will be very intersting to watch the events unfold over the next few weeks.

Lyrics:
trouble in paradise

While his theory can at least be said to be interesting, it falls a bit short for me when he includes Julia R. as a source of reference.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: March 08, 2008, 09:10:34 PM »

Interesting link

Lyrics:
trouble in paradise

While his theory can at least be said to be interesting, it falls a bit short for me when he includes Julia R. as a source of reference.

like i said i just mentioned it because of the venezuela chavez thing. I dont think he mentions renfro as his source for that
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: March 08, 2008, 09:12:37 PM »

Interesting link

Lyrics:
trouble in paradise

like i said i just mentioned it because of the venezuela chavez thing. I dont think he mentions renfro as his source for that

Oh, sorry.  I certainly did not mean to discredit your interest in any way.  In fact, I do agree with you on that point.  I just chaps my azz any time I see Julia spouting her lies and this guy happened to include her in that piece.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: March 08, 2008, 09:13:54 PM »

Yes, I have had limited but direct contact with Hans Mos.  I emailed him some very, very specific questions.  Apparently, his interest was peaked by this and he contacted me to ask why I was asking those very specific things.

Hans Mos is on record stating in the press that people who have nothing to do with this were being dragged into it and having their privacy violated and had been forced to hire an attorney for dealing with is in regard to both Daurey Rodriquez and Lorenzo van Rijn.  This is hardly a wild claim or news on my part.

That was already on the record and a given and was NOT the nature of my contact with him as some have implied.  I told Mos why I was asking those particular questions; he seemed satisfied with my response and answered them.

If I were going to lie about something, which I am not inclined to do at all and have absolutely no reason for doing, I would not chose to lie in front of one of the few people who were in a position to totally refute that lie.  In this instance it would be Dave Holloway.  I may be Dutch but I am not stupid.

Nor am I a punching bag for those in fear that their pet theories just may not pan out as they had hoped.  We are not allowed to argue with a moderator on this forum which makes defending myself just about impossible.

Be that as it may, I really don't give a flip who believes me and who doesn't.  As I said, I would hardly be stating something in front of Dave Holloway that he could totally debunk should he care to do so.  I made my statement that I had communicated with Mos soley in support of Dave's comment that Mos seemed more open and communicative than his predecessor.

I have had excellent response from many officials over the last two years but also probably just as many have chosen to ignore my contacts.

I wanted some information from Mos including a name if he could provide it and I am satisfied with the results of my effort.  This is all I have to say on this matter.  Each person is free to chose to believe me or not but I have absoslutely no intention of trying to convince anybody of anything. 

Everything nasty said about me also replies in the reverse.  I wonder why some are so determined to involve others without a shred of proof.  We all answer to our own internal level of moral reasoning and mine tells me that it is just as bad to lie about one person as it is another.  I cannot condemn those lying about Natalee and Beth if I am doing the same about somebody else. 

It's a shame that all opinions and points of view are not welcome but that seems to be the fact of the matter.   I am a very logical person and usually have a reason for thinking what I think based on information.  I am not related to any of the parties of this investigation as has been suggested nor do I have any agenda other that finding the truth.  I do not own property in Aruba nor have I been there in the last ten years nor desire to go. 

If only those opinions in sync with the majority are welcome now, that would exclude me obviously.  I truly believe that the truth will come out eventually and remain hopeful for a just resolution for Natalee and her family.

AnnA

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: March 08, 2008, 09:15:11 PM »

@ truthseeker LOL NP
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #509 on: March 08, 2008, 09:16:58 PM »

PI:

There is a rumor going around the Dutch Forums saying that Lorenzo's GF withdrew his alibi from the night Natalee went missing. Not sure where it first started or if it is true,but Julia would not comment on Hannie's question about it at RU. Also another rumor stating that SandraK is Lorenzo's Mom which is very hard to believe as Klaas stated.

The last I read of the *rumor mill grist*, was that Lorenzo's real mom, sold her home in Aruba and moved to *where*??? Never could get a confirmation on those rumors...anyone know if she did sell her home and move off of Aruba?...and where did she move to....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: March 08, 2008, 09:21:02 PM »

PI:

The last I read of the *rumor mill grist*, was that Lorenzo's real mom, sold her home in Aruba and moved to *where*??? Never could get a confirmation on those rumors...anyone know if she did sell her home and move off of Aruba?...and where did she move to....

Apparently someone (can't say her name but her initials are SandraK, just between us of course) that she moved to Michigan.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: March 08, 2008, 09:22:58 PM »

PI:

Apparently someone (can't say her name but her initials are SandraK, just between us of course) wants us to believe that she moved to Michigan.

Doncha hate it when you leave words out of your post?

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: March 08, 2008, 09:30:37 PM »

Uhh.  Okay...who's up?

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: March 08, 2008, 09:35:57 PM »

Stand back everyone.  I'm going for a personal record at SM.  4 posts in a row!!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: March 08, 2008, 09:37:46 PM »

Stand back everyone.  I'm going for a personal record at SM.  4 posts in a row!!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: March 08, 2008, 09:38:54 PM »

Anna I have caught you lying so many times just in the last few months it's not even funny. You even tried to lie about me so I would be banned from SM. Why don't you email Klaas your convo with Hans Mos and the two Psychics as clearly you are full of it. I seriously doubt you talked to him on the phone like you claimed as well!  No one cares if Lorenzo is involved or not,they just want the truth but for some reason you go through extraordinary lengths to defend him,lie about him and protect him and have done so since the beginning at RWV in 2005.

First you posted your opinion hundreds of times like a broken record that he wasn't involved and not related to the Sloots and is a red herring. Then you started attacking people so they were scared to talk about him,when that didn't work you started changing Jossy's words around and posting mis-information,now you are hinting you want them to be sued and want the names of Lorenzo's lawyers. When none of that worked you are now trying to tell everyone that Hans Mos and these two psychics are saying he is not connected to this case or related to the Van Der Sloots.

Like I said we know such little facts in this case and when someone tries to lie and take that away from us that is not acceptable. The only one obsessed with Lorenzo is you and it's very suspicious. Lying to Dave Holloway pisses me off also!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: March 08, 2008, 09:39:57 PM »

Interesting link

As I have always said...bigger fish to fry. 
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: March 08, 2008, 09:40:00 PM »

I'll be the first o say that it is regrettable that a wide net has been cast landing on many people's shoulders regarding public opinion as to the level of involvement in this case, and it is very regrettable. Anyone who has been falsely accused knows just how miserable this is, and it is virtually impossible to defend against it. But that is the price of forcing this case into the court of public opinion, and this price is the direct result of the cover up allowed and helped by Aruba and executed by and for the benefit of the local dutch professionals.

So instead of fighting with each other because their conclusions lead them to an opinion they are entitled to form lets remember that the court of public opinion didn't ask for this case, it was forced upon her, and lets blame those who forced it upon us for the damage.

Discussion of a person no matter how heated or apparently negative in the beginning can also result in the public dismissing that person as a person of interest. I personally haven't found anything to connect Lorenzo to the case, and no one else has either that I know of, so Anna, you might want to encourage them to knock themselves out as there are no apparent ties. That may be the best method for accomplishing what you want. I would also remember that it is doubtful that our discussion has any affect on a 26 or so year old Dutch living in Aruba on the admitted wild side, one way or the other. I am sure he could care less what we think.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #518 on: March 08, 2008, 09:42:36 PM »

Uhh.  Okay...who's up?

Trying to wrap my mind around what someone recenty posted...not you Sweet Pea Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #519 on: March 08, 2008, 09:43:01 PM »

Congratuations Truthseeker!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.