April 27, 2024, 08:56:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 264902 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #520 on: March 08, 2008, 09:43:52 PM »

Stand back everyone.  I'm going for a personal record at SM.  4 posts in a row!!!

Go San go...go San go....You Rock!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: March 08, 2008, 09:45:05 PM »

I believe Lorenzo could be involved with the "game" in Aruba as a supplier of drugs.  That is the possible connection I see.  I do not believe Lorenzo participated directly in the death of Natalee.  BUT...anyone possibly involved in the "game" should be open to investigation IMO.

The island is not simply protecting Joran van der Sloot.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: March 08, 2008, 09:45:55 PM »

Anna do you personally know Lorenzo? How do you know all of these facts about him? And don't get mad, I really don't understand this at all, but I am sure it has been discussed in depth apparently. Also, if Lorenze was sensitive to public opinion, don't you think he might lead a different life style?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: March 08, 2008, 09:51:22 PM »

Uhh.  Okay...who's up?

Trying to wrap my mind around what someone recenty posted...not you Sweet Pea Wink

I know.  I was just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

I almost posted that I wised I had a dollar for everytime a certain person used the word "I" in their posts.  But, I thought better of it.

Wait....did I post that out loud??   

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #524 on: March 08, 2008, 09:52:48 PM »

Uhh.  Okay...who's up?

Trying to wrap my mind around what someone recenty posted...not you Sweet Pea Wink
Yep! LOL! 

I almost posted that I wised I had a dollar for everytime a certain person used the word "I" in their posts.  But, I thought better of it.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: March 08, 2008, 09:54:11 PM »

Oh Well Screwed That Up...See Me in the Middle! 

In God We Trust!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: March 08, 2008, 09:55:02 PM »

Oh Well Screwed That Up...See Me in the Middle! 

LOL.  I saw you there.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: March 08, 2008, 09:55:41 PM »

Stand back everyone.  I'm going for a personal record at SM.  4 posts in a row!!!

Dangit!!! edited to change San to Truthseeker...mea culpa TS...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: March 08, 2008, 09:57:03 PM »

I believe Lorenzo could be involved with the "game" in Aruba as a supplier of drugs.  That is the possible connection I see.  I do not believe Lorenzo participated directly in the death of Natalee.  BUT...anyone possibly involved in the "game" should be open to investigation IMO.

Words of Gold...from the mouth of Klaas....

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: March 08, 2008, 09:57:33 PM »

Yes, Klaas.  The protection is not for Joran.  No way an entire country sticks it;s proverbial neck out for a kid like that.

This is about the 'game' and who plays and who covers.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: March 08, 2008, 09:58:28 PM »

This is one screwy night, ain't it?   

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: March 08, 2008, 09:59:16 PM »

Anna do you personally know Lorenzo? How do you know all of these facts about him? And don't get mad, I really don't understand this at all, but I am sure it has been discussed in depth apparently. Also, if Lorenze was sensitive to public opinion, don't you think he might lead a different life style?

Lorenzo is his own *no mans land*...he is even feared by the folks at KIA....yep...Lorenzo gets *special* treatment...

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: March 08, 2008, 10:00:56 PM »

This is one screwy night, ain't it?   
Another Yep!  Seems to be that way on weekends last weekend We had that other  Four letter poster...

In God We Trust!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: March 08, 2008, 10:01:22 PM »

Uhh.  Okay...who's up?

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm the only one that heard it....

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: March 08, 2008, 10:01:49 PM »

*******, I am at the firehouse, can you please email me?  Need to ask you a few things.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: March 08, 2008, 10:02:12 PM »

SANDRAK IS NOT LORENZO'S MUM

Nut is correct - SandraK is not Lorenzo's mom

So I am a little confused. I thought that someone said SandraK was Lorenzo's mom. So this is false? She has been around since day 1 it seems. I met her as a supporter of some Aruba blog in the begining, and at some point she switched sides. Also, Anna, my focus was on SandraK to be honest, but when I thought it was disclosed that she was Lorenzo's Mom, then that changed my feelings towards Lorenzo's involvement, as his alleged Mom's involvement brought credibility to the claim that Lorenzo was invovled.

Apparently for some this is a hot issue, and for me Lorenzo hasn't been a focus. But to think that the VDS and Lorenzo's family don't have strong social ties is a little hard to believe. The Dutch make up a distinct class in Aruba and a minority and they tend to be friends. I don't understand how you can be so certain of the fact that they were not.

But that said, being family friends doesn't implicate either. If Sandra K isn't Lorenzo's Mom, then I don't see Lorenzo being implicated yet. But he does match the description of Darby, he is a huge partyer, he is Dutch etc. and that does make him a person of interest to the case. I think it is great that you are a fair, kind hearted, intelligent poster, but I just don't understand the off base status you seek for him but I am content to respect your wishes unless something implicates him, and unfortunately my source of implication was wrong apparently. And I am certainly not so big headed as to think that it is important that I understand the why's of everyone's position, but I am curious.

But I apologize for my post requesting focus on Lorenzo, just because I didn't like who I thought was his Mom. I remembered a little late that you felt it was wrong to discuss Lorenzo as he has not been "implicated," and that seems like a fair position.

SandraK has been around since the beginning but my guess is that she had nothing better to do.  I'm sure she has been to Aruba.  She likes to make people believe she is in the "know" when she's really no more in the know than most of us. I believe she thrives on the attention she gets when she pretends to be "someone". She may have become "friends" with the likes of Renfro and others because of the case.  She told me via PM at SM back in 2005 that she didn't really even know Lorenzo.  To the best of my knowledge her last name is NOT van Rijn.

SandraK lives in Michigan and according to her has a 2nd home in Key West.  Remember it was her that called into Dana Pretzer sticking up for Julia Renfro and pretending to be calling from India when Dana's caller ID had a Michigan area code.

Way back in 2005, it was said in the code talkers thread that SandraK was a maid
in a hotel in Michigan.  The nic was actually her and her two daughters.
When the spelling and grammar were particularly bad, it was the mother and when it was
a little better it was one of the daughters.  She has also claimed to have a condo in
Aruba.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: March 08, 2008, 10:03:55 PM »

Lorenzo is his own *no mans land*...he is even feared by the folks at KIA....yep...Lorenzo gets *special* treatment...

Yes, I agree.  For the amount of pot plants Lorenzo had for export purposes, he should have gotten from 3-5 years in prison, according to the law.  That was confirmed by two sources on the island.  But there was a private meeting with the judge and he was released.  Lorenzo gets *special* treatment again.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: March 08, 2008, 10:04:22 PM »

There's one thing that bugs me about believing that Joran called Lorenzo that night(if we are to believe what Joran told Patrick).  I just can't make myself believe that Lorenzo told Joran "You have to go to school". 

I believe Lorenzo may be involved somehwere mainly because so many Arubans came out on the blogs to defend him IMMEDIATELY.  Seems everything we hear coming out of Aruba turns to be just the opposite.  Therefore, in my mind, that makes me suspicious of Lorenzo.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: March 08, 2008, 10:15:47 PM »

Nite all I'm off to see 10,000 BC. with my son. Something totally ridiculous will do right about now.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: March 08, 2008, 10:17:32 PM »

Nite all I'm off to see 10,000 BC. with my son. Something totally ridiculous will do right about now.

C-Ya Kiwi...have a relaxing fun time Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.