April 27, 2024, 11:54:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 264909 times)
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: March 09, 2008, 09:39:12 AM »

Instead of Natalee having convulsions on the beach, it is most likely that she had them while still in Deepak's car. It would explain car washing and Kalpoe involvement.

Gardener spotting with someone lying down in the back seat, a drive to the Sloot home (with a deceased body), blocked search warrants, computer manipulated (time stamped) searches for drugs + alcohol on the computer, etc.. would fit this timeline.

(see bold above) ...this would also explain why Satish asked him > "How's the girl"

Convulsions in the car?
Was she sick when she left the bar already?
Yes it would ,because a beach is a public area they thought no one would get arrested.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #621 on: March 09, 2008, 09:46:08 AM »

I like your humor Caps  I didn't expect that coming from you! 

I think we all have worked very hard this week and I have not had a chance to enjoy a good laugh since I started with the Monkeys on my research.

I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This comming week is THE DAY.

Me and J & W and the C's are all in a agreement now that it must be there.

wow.......Caps does speak fluent English 
why not all the time then?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: March 09, 2008, 09:47:54 AM »

"We explained how we were first told that there was blood in Deepak's car. Then there was no blood in the car. The seat had been cut out of the car, and it tested positive for blood. Then, it supposedly tested positive for choclate syrup and cleaning fluid. But, the prime minister had said that it was definately blood, and a police officer that Art talked to said it tested positive for blood."[/b]

This is weird.

Did they found who's blood it was?

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: March 09, 2008, 09:51:50 AM »

Then a paragraph about dumping the body, the microphones / plants, hidden camera's, internet etc. Jorans lawyers reaction: intriguing.

There are rumours they are going to keep the complete sentence of the bodydumping out of the interview.
Do you know whether this is true or not?

I think so. In an interview with Poentje on the 7th he said that. Hans Mos asked him to bleep it out; Poentje told Mos he would leave it out completely. That was Poentjes' suggestion; not Hans Mos'. Hans Mos asked him this so that they could check it out; if it's broadcasted everybody is going after that guy of course and the OM wants to be there first....IF it's true etc. OM is just checking it out but there are no red flags there...not a lot of commotion.

But I think this: they must have seen the show by now...right? So if there is such information that could solve the case for a big part or could give very crucial information the OM Aruba would probably have forbidden the show to air tonight.

And they would have asked Patrick to come to Aruba again or to give another statement in a policedepartment in Holland. And Patrick isn't on his way as of yet Wink.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: March 09, 2008, 09:56:38 AM »

Good Morning....

Just putting this info out there as Lorenzo was discussed again and some don’t venture over to the “Shango” thread.

Kermit posted a list of Judges a few days back and the info on a Judge van Gijn has been posted and discussed a couple of times in the “Shango” thread.

IIRC Destiny was told that Lorenzo was released after a ‘meeting’ with a Judge.

Just a “possible” connection. All this post is showing is that there is a Judge van Gijn and that Jossy’s paper called Lorenzo van Gijn.

From Kermit’s post…
The justices on the Curacao bench

mw. mr. M.K. Asscheman-Versluis (since august 1st 1999)
mr. J. de Boer august 1st 1998
@ mr. R.A. Th. M. Dekkers after 2004 because at that time he was judge in The Hague
mr. W. Foppen (since august 1st 1999)
mr. L. van Gijn august 1st 2000
++++++++++++

From some of posts in the “Shango” thread

From Kermit’s list
mr. L. van Gijn august 1st 2000

From post on page 74 of “Shango” thread

Judge sorry the translated page didn't copy
Rechter Leo van Gijn wilde vooral van de bewindsman en het Departement van Luchtvaart horen waarom het eerste artikel van de verleende vergunning alle ruimte biedt aan de luchtvaartmaatschappij

Reply #1468 on: January 29, 2008, 01:53:32 PM »   Reply with quote

I knew I'd seen it...Jossy used Gijn...the other paper used Rijn...From what I've seen the Gijn family is influential and has a history in The netherlands...

#471 on: June 21, 2007, 11:39:26 AM

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/6/21/

Cas yena cu camara, yen di cacho brabo y rondona cu prikkel draad…

LORENZO VAN GIJN DETENI PA PLANTACION GRANDI DI MARIHUANA NA SAVANETA

ORANJESTAD(AAN):Lorenzo van Gijn no ta un desconoci di polis. Den e bishitanan cu e Team Bijzondere Projecten a haci na diferente lugar, su cas no tabata un excepcion.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #625 on: March 09, 2008, 10:00:25 AM »

Katherine......

First off, welcome.

As far as a pet cemetary connection, well we have discussed that possibility in the past...a very long time ago. I am not sure about the video as it will not play for me.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: March 09, 2008, 10:03:50 AM »

Then a paragraph about dumping the body, the microphones / plants, hidden camera's, internet etc. Jorans lawyers reaction: intriguing.

There are rumours they are going to keep the complete sentence of the bodydumping out of the interview.

I think so. In an interview with Poentje on the 7th he said that. Hans Mos asked him to bleep it out; Poentje told Mos he would leave it out completely. That was Poentjes' suggestion; not Hans Mos'. Hans Mos asked him this so that they could check it out; if it's broadcasted everybody is going after that guy of course and the OM wants to be there first....IF it's true etc. OM is just checking it out but there are no red flags there...not a lot of commotion.

But I think this: they must have seen the show by now...right? So if there is such information that could solve the case for a big part or could give very crucial information the OM Aruba would probably have forbidden the show to air tonight.

And they would have asked Patrick to come to Aruba again or to give another statement in a policedepartment in Holland. And Patrick isn't on his way as of yet Wink.

Let me get this straigt. So Hans Mos askes Poentje to bleep the names (this wil propaply and understandible be for privacyreasons) but Poentje decided by himself to leave the whole sentence away?

Does this means that there will be nothing spectacular in the interview tonight?

No knaller from Stan de Jong and friends again this time?

How can we be sure Poentje did not made up the whole story?
So, Poentje is not going to prove anything tonight?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: March 09, 2008, 10:15:54 AM »

Katherine......

First off, welcome.

As far as a pet cemetary connection, well we have discussed that possibility in the past...a very long time ago. I am not sure about the video as it will not play for me.

The video is in youtube, maybe you can watch it here:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=UpxYEdXpjcw
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: March 09, 2008, 10:16:59 AM »

Let me get this straigt. So Hans Mos askes Poentje to bleep the names (this wil propaply and understandible be for privacyreasons) but Poentje decided by himself to leave the whole sentence away?

Does this means that there will be nothing spectacular in the interview tonight?

Do you have any idea why the need to leave out the body dumping story? Is there something new about this that I missed?  We already know Joran asked Daury for help in disposal. I am confused. Sorry.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: March 09, 2008, 10:19:59 AM »

Do you have any idea why the need to leave out the body dumping story? Is there something new about this that I missed?  We already know Joran asked Daury for help in disposal. I am confused. Sorry.

Patrick names a new name as the person who dumped Natalee and it's not the name Daury.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: March 09, 2008, 10:20:01 AM »

Now that we are on Daylight Saving Time...what time is it in Aruba right now if my clock says 9:19 AM? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: March 09, 2008, 10:21:22 AM »

Patrick names a new name as the person who dumped Natalee and it's not the name Daury.

I see. Thanks. I missed that tidbit.  BTW, how do get that quote stack like that?  Inquiring minds want to know.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: March 09, 2008, 10:24:10 AM »

Morning All!  I delete everything except the [/quotes] 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: March 09, 2008, 10:24:56 AM »

Now that we are on Daylight Saving Time...what time is it in Aruba right now if my clock says 9:19 AM? 

i'm central standard time, and now i'm one hour behind aruba.  per the bucuti beach cam clocks.
dennisintn
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: March 09, 2008, 10:26:42 AM »

Thanks Dennis...so it is now 10.26AM in Aruba...gotcha!

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: March 09, 2008, 10:48:28 AM »

Patrick DOESN'T name a new name. The segment (or at least a small part of it) around dumping the body has been aired through Hart van Nederland on Friday. The translation they give is as follows:

I know who dumped her in the ocean

CUT to another quote

I know who he is. The man lives in Rotterdam (I don't speak Papiamentu but I know for a 100% he says Rotterdam here...Dutch Wink...) But I never wanted to mention his name. The guy is in hiding with him (they mean Joran).
Poentje asks: Are they in Germany?
Patrick: Yes (no doubt about this answer as far as I am concerned either).
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #636 on: March 09, 2008, 10:49:03 AM »

Could very well be that Poentje has had the *riot ac*t read to him by *the powers that be* on Aruba....He might be sceeered, as Robots would say...Mos might not really have much to do, if anything, with Poentje deciding *on his own* to pull certain portions of his program...JMOO

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: March 09, 2008, 10:52:26 AM »

Today Sunny, Ldstlou and others will be at the St. Louis Travel show.  Ldstlou has heard back from Fox News in the St. Louis area and they do plan on giving the protest some coverage.  This is great news!  
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #638 on: March 09, 2008, 10:54:04 AM »

Today Sunny, Ldstlou and others will be at the St. Louis Travel show.  Ldstlou has heard back from Fox News in the St. Louis area and they do plan on giving the protest some coverage.  This is great news!  

...and the wheels on the bus go round and round...Karma kicks AZZ.........

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: March 09, 2008, 10:57:00 AM »

SANDRA K’S SON - SEAN
SEAN PARKED AT NIKKI’S
SEAN WORKS AT: Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge
    * 1200 Burr Ridge Parkway
    * Burr Ridge, Illinois 60527 USA
    * Phone:  1-630-986-4100

SEAN WORKS AT: Marriott Burr Ridge, Il US as a Bellmen Front Desk
   March 06 - Present
Sean is from Michigan, Illionois
Loves Hockey...DETROIT Red Wings

6/9/2006 12:42 PM
Hey my baby girl. Keep on laughing. We will make it through. Can you say "dysfunctional?"
ha, ha.
We will always have each other.
Love and hugs, from your favorite sister. Xxoo

That's an awful lot of vehicles (fairly new) for an awful lot of boys.  I could hardly afford to pay the insurance on one son when he got his license and she is paying for several?  How do they do it?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.